Traffic Girl Ch. 18

Story Info
A successful playboy meets a local TV anchor.
1.4k words
4.67
9.5k
9

Part 18 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Thank you for your reading, voting, and comments. We're moving into the next phase for Kat and John. But there is a lot more to go and a lot of fun ahead!

* * *

The day started out innocently enough. Or, well, not innocently. Nothing between Kat and I had been innocent. In retrospect, I should have figured out something was about to happen. Maybe I was thinking with my little head. It was hard not to. And coupled with the fact that work had been busy, I wasn't as sharp as I'd normally be to notice something looming on the horizon.

It was spring, and things with our affair had been humming along smoothly. Kat and I played two or three times a week. We had taken a weekend trip to Austin together a few weeks earlier, which preceded a particularly busy time at work for both of us. So it was nice to connect and fuck our brains out for two days. As work settled down, we fell back into our routine.

On this Friday afternoon, Kat wanted me to come over before date night with her boyfriend, which had become a favorite activity. I enjoyed having her first, so she went out with her man used. I called it making her "pre-satisfied." It was wicked. It was exciting, and it turned on both of us. We were supposed to rendezvous at 2 p.m., before James picked her up at 6 p.m. for drinks and dinner, but she got caught up editing a story, and I didn't arrive until 3:30.

Kat was in great spirits but was rushing about a little when I arrived. She had set up a medicine plunger with a booty bump for me to give her. We liked to include coke in our weekend foreplay. I obliged and let her melt into my arms, and we kissed as the cocaine high took hold of her.

"I'm so horny, baby," she told me. "I've been craving your dick."

"It's missed you, Kitty Kat," I said. "The other sluts just don't satisfy me." We laughed. My other playmates had become a punchline.

"I want to be dirty," Kat said. "We're going to Tony's tonight." She referenced an old standard in Houston fine dining. "I feel like going somewhere stuffy means I should be extra dirty with you."

I kissed her and let my hands roam her body. Her skin was warm and like satin to the touch. Her moist lips let hot, sensual breath from her mouth. I could smell the arousal flowing from between her legs.

"What are you thinking?" I asked, as I nibbled her ear.

"Do you think I'm worthy of a load in my pussy and my ass today?" she said and looked up to me with plaintive eyes.

"I never tell a slut no," I said.

We spent more time than usual on preliminaries, kissing and enjoying each other's bodies unhurriedly. I did a line from just above her pussy lips. I savored the responsiveness of her nipples. I nestled my cock between her pussy lips and marveled at how wet she got my shaft as I stroked it up and down without entering her. By the time I finally fucked her and came in her pussy, it was after 5 p.m.

"Shit," I said as I rolled off her, "you've got less than an hour."

"Just a dress and makeup," Kat said casually. "It won't take me that long."

"I should clear out so you can do that," I said.

"Oh no you don't, mister," she said. "You promised me a load in my ass, too." She formed two more lines for herself and snorted eagerly.

I felt my cock stir just at the thought of cutting it close. Her boyfriend would arrive, and the cum would still be hot as it leaked into her panties.

"Suck me," I said.

Kat sat on the edge of the bed and pulled me to her, also positioning my hands behind her head. I took the hint. I glided in and out of her mouth, making her gag at regular intervals. Her coke-possessed eyes watered. Her ability to get and keep me hard was remarkable. It had been more than a year since we started fucking, and every time I felt like I had the stamina of a teenager. My desire for Kat seemed unending.

"Please, daddy," Kat said as got on her hands and knees. "You promised you'd give me two loads. And you're the one who said I'm only allowed to have your dick in my ass. I need it so badly."

She didn't need to lay it on so thick, but I was glad she did. I put some spit on my hand and rubbed my cock as she backed her ass toward me. I eased into her asshole and savored how greedily it took me fully inside.

"Yes! Yes!" she moaned. "This is what I needed! I'm your ass slut!"

I spanked her, a loud crack coming up from the bed.

"Yes!" she yelled again. Thwack! My hand came down again. Her groan deepened. My strokes were long and deliberate. I took great pleasure in seeing my thick cock stretch her puckered asshole.

"You are such a dirty anal slut," I told her. "I've never loved an ass like this. You are so fucking good."

Kat had an anal orgasm a short bit later, then urged me on. "Baby, you have to fill me up," she begged. "You can't send me out with James unless your cum is leaking into my panties from both holes. You know I won't have a good night unless you mark me as a cheating slut."

Twenty minutes had gone by in a flash, and I realized I needed to cum for Kat and get out of there. We were cutting it close. She fondled my balls, sticky with her pussy juice. I felt stuck just short of cumming.

"I think I'll make him eat me out tonight," she said, sensing that I needed a little boost. "His real dessert will be my sloppy pussy, full of your cum."

I felt the logjam beginning to break. "Yes," I told her, "don't stop talking about what a whore you are."

"He'll probably just tell me how wet I am for him again," she said. "He never even has a clue it's your cum inside me all the time. A real man's cum. I'll fake an orgasm for him and be thinking about how hard you made me cum today."

She pushed me over that edge once more. I shot the load she craved in her ass. She relished it. I pulled out, and it was pushing 5:30.

"We are out of time, babe," I said.

She was lying on her stomach, panting. "Fuck, I love you," she said. "I love the way you fuck me."

"I'll get going," I said.

"No," she said, "first pick out the panties you want me to wear. Think about how much of your cum is going to make a mess of them tonight."

I pulled a black thong from her underwear drawer and passed them to her.

"That'll match the dress," I said. "And it'll make the cream even more obvious." I laughed.

"You are so debauched," she said. "Kiss me."

She greedily intertwined her tongue with mine. "I want more," she said.

I peeled myself away. "You've got less than a half hour until your boyfriend is here, and you are going to have to do some work on your hair."

"Okay, okay," she relented and got up.

I moved toward the door but admired her nude body one more time. She blew me a kiss, and ten minutes later, I was back in my apartment.

* * *

That night, I went out with a couple buddies for steaks and drinks. It was a beautiful spring night in Houston, and we sat outside enjoying the brief slice of the year when it was pleasant. We drank red wine and caught up. We talked about making a Vegas trip over the summer. I hadn't been in six months, which was unusually long.

The next thing I knew, it was eleven o'clock, and I was pleased to see my phone light up with a message from Kat. I swiped to open it and saw a photo.

It was of a diamond ring on her left hand.