Traffic Girl Ch. 19

Story Info
A successful playboy meets a local TV anchor.
1.3k words
4.73
8.1k
10

Part 19 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Thank you, as always, for reading, your votes, and your feedback. Major plot points don't lead to any less fun. Things will keep ramping up because that's how Kat and John are -- they constantly chase higher sexual highs. We've got a little way left on this part of the journey. This is really one you should avoid if you don't like cheating!

* * *

I knew I wasn't entitled to the emotions that coursed through me. I also knew my anger and surprise weren't invalid. I wasn't used to having these types of emotions when it came to relationships. I had distanced myself from getting too close to a woman on that level. I compartmentalized and dedicated myself to being a bachelor. It's what I wanted. But I was also mad at myself and conflicted. This wasn't at all what I was used to.

I didn't respond to Kat that night. I went home, took the rare step of taking an Ambien, which I usually saved for international flights, and went to sleep. When I woke up Saturday morning, Kat had sent a few more messages.

"It was a surprise to me." I shook my head in disbelief.

"It was the third anniversary of our first date, and I didn't even realize it!"

"This doesn't change anything between us, baby."

Reflexively, I wanted to believe her. I had fucked plenty of married women before. Their status didn't bother me. It was the opposite, in fact. It turned me on. I relished it. It was part of my attraction to Kat. In fact, the thought of keeping our dirty secret now that she was engaged was appealing. The delicious possibilities of being with her as she planned a wedding gave me some really naughty fantasies.

But that was secondary to my surprise. I couldn't believe Kat was surprised. There's no way she couldn't have known it was coming, and why wouldn't she tell me? Or at least hint at it? Part of me also, for the first time in many years, was truly jealous. If she was going to tell someone yes, it should have been me -- even if that wouldn't have worked and wasn't what I wanted. The emotion made me raw.

"Congratulations," I typed back to Kat finally.

"We need to talk," she responded. "Can I come over?"

"Yes," I said.

Kat arrived very quickly. I opened the door and she bounced in, wearing yoga pants and a tight workout shirt. My anger softened when I saw her. She put her arms around my neck and kissed me hello, a move that felt to me forced and contrived. She knew I was upset and was trying to make me feel better. The emotional conflict raged inside me.

"Let me see it," I said, trying to sound enthusiastic and friendly, but the words came out flat.

She stood back and extended her left hand. It was an impressive ring, with a very high quality diamond.

"It's really gorgeous," I said honestly.

We locked eyes.

"I should have told you I was expecting it," Kat said.

"A heads up would have been nice," I said. "I won't lie. It surprised me, and I'm having a lot more emotions than I thought I would. It's not like I didn't know there was a chance this day would come."

"I was thinking about it," she said, "and I guess I always just figured this was one box on the checklist and doesn't really affect us."

"When I think about it objectively," I said, "I couldn't agree more. Then there's part of me that, to be perfectly honest, is a little jealous."

Kat could sense that I was vulnerable. She stood close to me and put her hand on my chest.

"I know, baby," she said. "Do we need to reevaluate us? Do you need more?"

I was taken aback that she even suggested it. "We both know that won't work," I said, "but that you even make the offer is more than I ever expected."

"I really do love you," Kat said. "You're the soulmate for Kitty Kat."

"Good Kat needs something else," I said. I understood. "I think I'd just never thought about things changing. It's been going so well. I'm having so much fun. I don't want to lose it. It's something I really value."

"Me, too," she said. She kissed me. "It doesn't change anything. It just gives us a chance to make it more dirty."

That was sweet music to my ears. Maybe I was making too much out of this. Maybe I should go back to compartmentalizing things. It was an emotional lapse. I wouldn't let myself contemplate how perverse Kat's point of view here was. Telling me she loved me, while simultaneously accepting a proposal from another man. Did it make sense? Of course it didn't. I had to decide whether I cared. For the time being, I buried it.

"How long do you have?" I asked.

"I've got brunch with the girls in an hour," she said.

I turned Kat around and bent her over my kitchen island. I pulled down her yoga pants and felt her wet pussy with my fingers.

"Did he fuck you last night?" I asked.

"He got too drunk," she said.

"I'll always keep it hard for you," I told her.

"I know you will," she said. "Even harder when I'm married, I bet."

I entered her hard and rough. Kat gasped.

"Yes!" she said. "You know just how I need it. You know I need to be reminded whose pussy this is."

"What kind of slut goes to tell her friends she's engaged with another man's cum in her pussy?" I said.

"Your slut does, daddy," she said.

I kept my strokes fast and rough, bottoming out against her cervix with every forceful thrust up against her hips. I let my thumb explore the familiar territory of her asshole. She pushed back against me, urging me on. As I felt my orgasm rise, I had an idea. I smiled.

"Finish me with your mouth," I ordered, pulling out.

She got on her knees and complied with enthusiasm.

"You can never suck enough dick," I said.

"I can't," she said, gasping as she took her mouth off me briefly. "I need to suck dick every day."

I was close. She cupped and squeezed my balls. I pulled back and jerked my cock. Her eyes were wide. Just before I came, I grabbed her left hand and held my cock over her fingers. I pointed my cock down and shot my load all over her hand, covering her beautiful new engagement ring. I moaned with abandon. It was animalistic and gratifying.

I looked her dead in the eyes when I finished. "Lick it up," I said. "All of it."

Kat locked her eyes, burning with passion, on mine as she raised the ring to her tongue. She greedily licked up my sperm, savoring it.

"When you're showing all your girlfriends that beautiful, shiny new ring," I said, "don't forget what it looked like just now."

"I love your cum," she breathed heavily. "I will never get enough of it."

The orgasm helped clear my head. "We are going to have so much fun with this," I told her.

"I mean it when I say this doesn't change anything," she said, pulling her yoga pants back up. "I still need you to satisfy this part of me. You're the only person who can. You're the only one who ever has."

"I'm going to push your boundaries even further," I warned her.

"I wouldn't expect anything less," she said.

I genuinely felt better. After the door clicked closed behind Kat, I was good with where I stood. But I couldn't fully wipe away the pang of jealousy when I thought of her fiance.