Traffic Girl Ch. 20

Story Info
A successful playboy meets a local TV anchor.
3.4k words
4.74
10.4k
8

Part 20 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Thank you all for reading! We're moving into the next phase of Kat and John's affair. I hope you find the action pleasing. I appreciate all the comments, votes, and feedback!

* * *

"Babe, it's my turn to surprise you," Kat said. "I promise. It's something super fun."

"I know you're busy, though, Kitty Kat," I told her and kissed her on the nose.

"Let's do it," she said. "I want to take you further into the iceberg." She bit her lip. "I've had to lay some groundwork, and this is a surprise I want to give you."

"Okay," I relented. "I can't wait for it. Can I get a hint?"

"No!" she said, rolling out of bed and putting her panties on. I caught one last glimpse of the blue jeweled butt plug I had put inside her a few minutes before. She pulled on her yellow sun dress.

"I'm going to be thinking about you all afternoon," I said.

"I hope so," she said and smiled her TV smile. "I want you to jerk off thinking about me trying on wedding dresses with your butt plug inside me."

"You want me to send you a video of me cumming thinking about it?" I asked.

"Yes!" She exclaimed. "Oh my god! Please, baby!"

In the two months since her engagement, Kat and I had ramped up our affair in certain areas. One was that we started taking pics and making videos together and for each other. I had built up a nice little homemade porn collection with Kat. It had always been a hobby of mine, and I liked looking back at videos and pictures of past conquests.

"I'll do it," I said and kissed her goodbye. "I promise."

Before the door even clicked closed, I was on my couch with my cock out of my shorts. I opened my laptop and set it next to me, clicking on a folder within my private porn stash labeled "Jess." I tried not to dip into this well too frequently. It was fraught with memories. But today I was drawn to it. I double-clicked a random file. It was a cell phone video and jerkily came into focus on a swimming pool, then panned to Jess's angelic face. She wore oversized sunglasses and had her natural, cornsilk blonde hair pulled back in a ponytail. Her blue thong bikini was visible as she floated through the water toward me as I sat on the edge of the pool. My cock was hanging out of my swim trunks, waiting for her, and she eagerly swam up and took it in her mouth.

I sat on the couch and stroked myself as I watched. I remembered this trip. We had rented a beautiful house in the Texas Hill Country for her twenty-third birthday. We swam and fucked all weekend. Seeing her on the computer screen, adoringly sucking my cock, made me wonder what she was doing today. Right now. It had been two years since she had gone to rehab. An eight ball a day was never going to work out well for her. Her personality was so addictive. Based on her Instagram, she spent her time focused on dogs and yoga, throwing herself into them and sober living as enthusiastically as she had into our four-year affair. Relationship wasn't quite the right word. It was unofficially official. We simply hung out a lot. We partied. We fucked. Our chemistry in and out of the bedroom was uncanny. But I couldn't commit to her. I blamed it on the age difference -- when we split up, I was 36, and she was 25 -- but that was only because I wasn't emotionally mature enough to frankly discuss with her my desire to remain a bachelor.

I opened another video. Jess rode my cock in a Vegas hotel room. The video was being filmed by a third person from the reflection in a mirror. Melanie, Jess's best friend, had taken it. She had joined us for the weekend, and it wasn't the first time. Jess liked sharing her friends with me. I remembered this trip particularly well. Melanie had let me take her anal cherry.

My thoughts wandered to that anal deflowering. I stroked my cock with increasing urgency, then reminded myself I had promised Kat a video. I opened my phone's camera and pressed record. I lost myself in the memory. Jess, newly graduated from college, had held my cock and helped me put it into her lifelong best friend's virgin ass. I had prepped Melanie with fingers and toys and a long rimming session before taking the final step of fucking her, and she had taken it like a champ.

It didn't take me long to cum from the memory. I jerked off with enthusiasm and grunted through my climax. The cum shot up my abdomen and hit my shirt. I made sure to capture how far on the video. I sent it to Kat right away. "Sorry," I wrote, "I couldn't wait. You know exactly what I was thinking about if I came that fast. Enjoy."

* * *

The following Friday, Kat had lined up her surprise. She did an excellent job of keeping any details from me. I was curious and excited. Surprises usually had been my department, and it excited and flattered me that Kat took the time to plan something special for me.

She gave me an address and told me to be there, dressed something outside in Houston's sweltering July weather, at 6 p.m. I looked up the location, and it was a newly opened boutique hotel. That's cool, I thought, I can dig a no-holds-barred night at a hotel with her. No holes barred, either. I chuckled to myself. Bad puns were something Kat and I shared a taste for.

When I arrived, however, it wasn't what I had expected. There was a huge party going on. As it turned out, this was the hotel's grand opening. It was a beach-themed outdoor bash crawling with local foodies and social climbers.

I spotted Kat at the bar, chatting with a slightly taller, slightly less dirty blonde who wore a clingy white cotton dress that had been swallowed up by her ass crack. I approached her with discretion, joining the line at the bar and waiting my turn. Her fiance was out of town for the weekend, but I didn't want to be obvious at such a public event. I had noticed a couple press photographers milling about on my way in. When I got a glass of white wine, Kat motioned me over.

"Hi!" she said and greeted me with a friendly hug. She was really good at playing this part. "John, you should meet my dear friend Rita Johnson." She introduced me to the blonde, and I recognized her immediately. It was the bombshell weather girl from a rival local TV station. Her engagement and wedding bands looked as spectacular in person as they did on TV. "Rita and I used to work together at KLLL."

"Nice to meet you," Rita said in a bubbly tone that sold me immediately on the fact that her TV persona was her real one.

"I'm a fan," I said and shook her hand. "It's really nice to meet you, too."

"I was just telling Rita about how we knew each other," Kat said. She had an amused twinkle in her eyes. "We kept bumping into each other at events where I was a disaster! The short rib and the flat tire!"

"I hear chivalry isn't dead," Rita said.

I laughed. "It was the least I could do," I said.

"Or you were just trying to get laid," Rita said, lowering her voice. I was taken aback by honest surprise. She and Kat laughed.

"Excuse us for a minute, John," she said. "We were just on our way to the restroom."

I surveyed the party. The weather was stifling. I admired how Kat's hips swayed in a high-cinched green summer dress. Her ass ate the fabric, too. The engagement ring stood out on her left hand. My cock stirred. I wanted her. I wasn't sure how long I'd care to stay in the heat and humidity.

Kat returned a few minutes later, and I handed her one of the two glasses of Prosecco I had set aside for the girls' return. "What are you playing at tonight?" I asked.

"It's a surprise," she said. And I knew immediately that she was high.

Rita rejoined us, and I noticed her nose was red and eyes glazed. Her smile was slightly goofy. I passed her the bubbly and didn't say anything.

The three of us mingled about the party, Kat never straying too far. When my linen shirt had reached a saturation point, she suggested it was time to go. We said our goodbyes to Rita, and headed for my car.

"Where next?" I asked.

"Can you drop me off?" Kat requested.

"That wasn't really the surprise I was hoping for tonight!" I said.

"No, silly," she said, "I need to make a quick change, and then I'll come over. Be ready for me. It'll be just a couple minutes. Open something nice."

I followed my instructions. At home, I showered off quickly and paced as I waited for Kat at my apartment, sipping a favorite bottle of vintage Champagne.

Kat's knock came, and I heard giggling in the hallway. I opened the door, and my smile turned to shock, then back into a smile.

Rita stood next to Kat, who looked at me, gave me that slightly crooked smile of mischief and bit her lip. "Surprise," she said.

They came inside, and I quickly filled two more glasses with Champagne.

"This is a surprise," I said. We sat on my couch, one woman on either side of me.

"Rita and I both started at KLLL at the same time," Kat said. "We were single and also lived in the same apartment complex."

"We were an absolute fixture at the pool," Rita added. "And, if I do say so, pretty popular."

"It was like shooting fish in a barrel," Kat laughed. It made me question how she came by her sterling reputation as a good girl.

"Do you remember when we invited those two guys up to our apartments and then switched?" Rita said. "I went to yours, and you went to mine, and we blew their minds?" She laughed. These girls were chattering away at the speed of hummingbirds.

"Oh my god," Kat said, "I had forgotten that. We blew a lot of things back then. Do you have the bullet?"

Rita reached in her purse and passed Kat the coke bullet I had bought for Vegas. Kat took two long snorts and handed it back. Rita indulged, as well.

"And then figured out that we had the same morning routine," Rita said. "I'm sure you're familiar with it. Kat has told me all about you." Her eyes burned into me and nostrils flared slightly. "We used to trade booty bumps every morning with each other. Can you imagine?"

"I'm sure John remembers when I mentioned an old coworker was my connection. And I said how it was deep into the iceberg?" Kat said. "Well, babe, here you are. Knee fucking deep in the iceberg."

My mind spun. This certainly was not the surprise I expected. It was better, and it was only getting started. The girls talked some more about how they met, became friends, and grew together in local media.

"When do I get to see this magic dick?" Rita finally said, moving her lips close to my ear. She moved her hand smoothly up my thigh and lightly across my crotch.

"Anytime you want, girl," Kat said, putting her hand on my other thigh. "I need more than a bump. I'm going have some proper fucking lines." She reached in her purse and pulled out the familiar coke kit she brought over frequently.

"Oh, cut me some?" Rita requested, then turned back to me. "I hear you're good at keeping secrets, too."

"Everything that goes on here is privileged," I joked.

Rita shifted her body toward me on the couch, and her lips grazed mine. The first kisses were tentative, exploratory, then became more confident.

"I don't get to play very often," Rita said. "I really hope you're as good as Kat says. I want to make it worth my while."

"I make it my personal policy not to disappoint," I assured her. Kat loudly and quickly snorted two of the six lines of cocaine she had formed.

Rita slid off the couch and kneeled by the table. She inhaled her lines with practiced ease, then pulled her hair back and positioned herself between my thighs. Kat looked at me adoringly as her friend unbuckled my belt, unzipped my pants, and wiggled them down my hips. My cock sprang forth at full attention.

"Damn, sweetie," Rita said to Kat. "You were not lying. This is a beautiful dick."

She put the tip in her mouth, then gradually worked it deeper as she bobbed her head up and down at a slow pace. Kat climbed next to me on the couch, kissing me wetly and passionately as Rita worked my cock. She was good, though she struggled with my size a bit.

Kat nibbled my ear. "Her husband cheats on her all the time," she whispered to me. "He thinks she doesn't know. So I told her I finally found someone who could scratch her itch to play without the secret getting out."

I kissed her in thanks. "This is like a dream," I said. "A very special surprise. I won't forget it."

"Just wait until she shows you her tits," Kat said in a normal tone of voice. "They're the best I've ever seen."

Rita heard her and pulled her mouth off my cock, leaving a string of spit dangling. She grabbed the lightweight white dress by the hem, pulling it up over her hips before hoisting it above her head. She wore pedestrian white lingerie, her nipples poking proudly out of the standard bra as she reached behind her back to unclip it. She peeled it off and let it fall on the floor.

"They're fake, and they're spectacular," Rita said.

"Jesus, they are gorgeous," I marveled. There was no visible evidence that they were implants. Her areolas were an almost pastel pink, capped with prominent nipples that extended a good half-inch. Her breasts were framed by tan lines. They were large and perfectly tear-drop shaped.

"Dr. Vivianno is an absolute genius," Rita said proudly. "But you can't really appreciate it until you feel them."

She straddled me on the couch, and I took hold of one breast in each hand and massaged. They felt shockingly soft and natural. I gripped more firmly, trying to feel for the outline of the implant, but only got the slightest impression. Her nipples were wonderfully hard and long. I instinctively brought them to my mouth and sucked. Rita threw her head back and moaned.

"Bite them, don't just suck," she ordered.

I got more rough with her tits, eliciting a yelp once I finally reached a satisfactory level of pressure. I cupped her toned ass, letting my hands slide underneath the straps of her thong. I moved one hand to the front, gliding over her bare mound and smooth pussy lips, which were slippery with her juices. I removed my hand and took a break from sucking her tits to taste her.

Kat, who had simply sat and watched, picked up a vial of coke and ran a hand through my hair. "Here, baby," she said, offering it to me, "I know what you want to do with this."

Rita methodically rocked her hips against me. Her thong-covered pussy teased my engorged cock. I grinned, accepted the vial Kat offered, and told Rita, "I have to do a couple lines off your tits. They're made for this."

She smiled back at me, stopped moving, and offered her tits, jutting them out proudly. I poured a generous bump at the top of each breast and snorted them off, licking up the residue and sucking her nipples. I savored the rush as Rita kissed me again. She grabbed my cock.

"Get inside me," she said. There was urgency in her voice, her breath bated. "I need this fucking dick so bad." I ripped the flimsy thong right off her hips and threw the shredded material on the ground. "You're such a bad boy," Rita said.

She guided my cock inside her. Her pussy felt like slippery velvet. She looked at Kat. "Oh my god," she said, "I haven't had a dick this big in years!"

"It's just too good not to share, isn't it?" Kat said enthusiastically. She appeared content to simply sit on the sidelines, at least for the time being.

"Let's go a little slow at first," Rita suggested. "I need to get used to this. Fuck, it feels so good. It just hits that point of the good kind of pain."

I firmly gripped her hips and controlled the strokes as she rode me. Her pussy was tight, acting like a funnel that directed my cock down into her cervix. I could feel the head of my cock glide against it on every stroke, increasing the friction and pleasure for us both.

Kat kneeled at the coffee table and snorted two more lines. When she stood up, she stripped off her dress. She wasn't wearing underwear. I saw her pussy drooling. She perched on the couch facing us and let a finger wander down to her clit.

Rita increased the pace of our thrusts, and I turned my attention back to her tits, sucking and biting them. When I bit harder, I could feel her pussy grip more tightly with pleasure. It only took a few moments until she hit the incandescent heights of pleasure. As her orgasm struck, the way she came was so different from Kat, a series of loud moans and screams of pleasure instead of the torrent of dirty talk I had become accustomed to. She gyrated her hips skillfully, grinding my cock deeper into her. Kat gazed at us, deliberately stroking her clit.

"Holy fuck," Rita panted, nearly doubling her body over mine. "I needed this so bad. I haven't cum that hard in forever."

I let my hips continue moving in a rolling motion, then grabbed her ass cheeks and lifted her off of me. I bent Rita over the edge of the couch, facing Kat, and took up position behind her. I entered her doggy style. Her pussy was creamy, covering my cock in thick, white liquid.

"Tell her how good it is," I commanded.

"His dick is so fucking good, Kat," Rita said. "You better share him with me again."

Kat's eyes were locked on mine. She was purposely holding back on letting herself cum. "Show her how much you cum," she said to me.

I gave Rita long, luxurious strokes. Her pussy strained around my girth, the cream frothing lightly. She moaned deeply. I loved seeing her tits jiggle firmly as I thrust into her. I kept up the pace for a long while, allowing Rita to cum again, then warned her I was close.

"Cum on my tits," she said. "I want you to paint me with your load."

She swiveled off the couch and got on her knees. She licked and stroked my cock, relishing the taste of herself, and begging me to cum for her. Finally, she raised her perch and put my cock between her tits. She spit on them and squeezed them together, bouncing up and down. I had never known a titty fuck could feel so good. Her breasts completely enveloped my cock. They were warm and large and made it feel like the entire length of my cock was receiving equal pleasure all at once.

As my cum started to boil up, it didn't seem possible to feel such pleasure just from this. But my body shook, and I erupted in an intense orgasm. My cum spewed across Rita's neck and onto her chin before she released my cock from between her tits and directed the pulses onto her breasts. When I finished, she was absurdly covered in cum, dripping from her chin and running a trail down her neck and breasts toward her flat stomach and shaved pussy.

"That was so incredibly sexy to watch," Kat said. She walked toward me.

"This is the best surprise," I said and kissed her. "Thank you."

"Don't thank me yet," she said. "We're only just getting started."

"We better be," Rita added. "Because I need more of that dick. You better be able to get it up for me again."

I laughed. My cock was already starting to stir.