All Comments on 'Traffic Girl Ch. 22'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Do people actually like this completely unrealistic, over-the-top, repetitive stuff? Like it didn’t tired 10 chapters ago for you?

Lines of coke every 30 minutes, champagne bottles, Vegas…I’m such an Uber rich playboy, I can lose 75grand instead of just renting a Villa all in a pursuit to please this slut who I love by can’t be with because “reputation”. As if anyone in the world gives a fuck who a 5am traffic girl is with. The lowest part of the news crew in the worst time slot AND she’s a junkie, but oh no she has to watch who she publicly dates like royalty.

Oh and the fiance I’m cucking, he’s just like me but dumb and I’m better than him in every way. He’s so stupid I’m able to do this for two years and rub it in his face.

This shit is more embarrassing than a hallmark movie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Where is this going? I guess we'll find out! Nicole doesn't seem to be interesting at all to him...

LiveLocalLateBreakingLiveLocalLateBreakingalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Appreciate your comment and sorry you haven't enjoyed. I will say that it is a bit appropriate to have the "lowest part of the news crew in the worst time slot" be concerned about reputation and preserving that local celebrity. Thanks for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm hooked. Enjoying each chapter very much. Keep up the great work. Are we done with Patrick? (Kat "held something back" when talking about him....) Bring on Jess!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Kat has absolutely no right to ask if 4 days is long for a bachelor party, how hypocritical can you be, she should not even be allowed to think it and mentioning it to John, I don't even have words for it. John on the other hand is doing almost everything he can to maximize the humiliation of James and honestly I don't see the reason why or the pleasure in it, is having an heavy affair with his fiancee not enough, what has he done to deserve it? It's a very strange combination trying to maximize being Alpha while sometimes being a cuck, maybe some people find characters with such variety exciting but I find it unrealistic to say the least. At the same time John's going to enormous lengths for basically a side piece, I think it's insane the money/the amount of time he spends on it given her technical status. On the one hand Kat & John are made to be together because of their mutual traits but they have blinders on and/or are in denial. Inevitably there's only one way this story can end and no matter how long this lasts, the outcome undoubtedly will lead to a very bad end, just for who exactly is hard to tell at this point.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES