Traffic Girl Ch. 24

Story Info
A successful playboy meets a local TV anchor.
3.3k words
4.72
7.7k
8
0

Part 24 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Vegas continues white hot, dear readers. And the story hints at some darker turns in the future, while also building on the past. Thank you for reading, commenting, and providing constructive criticism. I value it all, no matter your point of view.

* * *

"Well, I had planned for us to go to Petrossian before dinner," I told Kat as she thoroughly washed my cock that, only a few minutes before, had been shooting cum up her ass. The steam shower in the villa was spacious and perfect, especially in helping clear out our sinuses.

"It never hurts to have another drink," Kat said.

"That's a good point," I said, kissing her. "And it's the best people-watching spot in the hotel."

"Then let's go," she said. "We'll get dressed, and I want you to give me a booty bump. Wearing the plug for so long and then taking that monster dick in my ass means I've earned it." She laughed.

As Kat got ready for the evening, I sipped Champagne and called our butler to arrange for a table near the piano at Petrossian. When the doorbell rang, I opened up to find Nicole.

"Hi!" she said in a bubbly voice. "I'm off for the rest of the weekend, and I just wanted to make sure you were taken care of."

"It couldn't be better," I said, sincerely. "It really is over the top."

Kat heard Nicole's voice and popped into the entryway.

"Oh, we definitely couldn't be more satisfied," she said in a voice that betrayed rivalry.

Nicole was up to the verbal jousting. "Well, if you can keep up with John in that department, then I have no doubt you're satisfied," she said in a knowing voice.

Kat smiled and laughed. "Do you want a line?" she offered. "It's seriously the best blow I've ever had. Join us." She had done a 180 and now spoke warmly.

"You know, I'd love to," Nicole said, walking confidently inside.

Kat followed and directed her to the marble coffee table on the patio. There were a half-dozen lines already cut, along with the medicine plunger I had prepared for Kat's pre-dinner booty bump.

Nicole helped herself to two lines and asked about the plunger. Kat described the process to her.

"That's something an evil genius would think of," Nicole observed. She rubbed her nose and thanked us for the blow. I escorted her out, and we exchanged a hug.

Kat stared at me upon my return.

"I don't trust her for a second with you," she said. "I'm glad she's not here the rest of the weekend."

"You've got nothing to worry about," I said. "But I like the jealous side of you, Kitty Kat."

She pulled up her white cocktail dress and said, "Come on, hit me with that booty bump."

Newly invigorated, we sat at the Petrossian Bar just off the Bellagio's famous lobby. On a Friday night, there were few better spots in Las Vegas to watch the unfolding debauchery. There were the haggard travelers coming in late, encountering the agonizing check-in line. There were the college girls looking for a taste of the rich life. The degenerate gamblers. The pretty people. There was nothing like seeing this melting pot of people seeking escape, giving the environment an energy unmatched anywhere else.

Kat and I sipped a crisp white wine as we passed the time to our dinner reservation.

"Are you excited about the wedding?" I asked her candidly.

"I am," she said. "It's hard not to be. It's like the princess fairytale from my childhood come true. Any girl would be excited."

"Good," I said. "Does it feel weird? Having me and him?"

"You're feeling serious tonight," she teased. "But it doesn't. I guess I want to have my cake and eat it too? I always have to balance my own desires and what I think are the expectations of those around me for me. Especially my parents."

"That's an understandable position that creates pressure," I said.

"I don't want to disappoint them," she said. "I mean, I get it. Being on TV seems glamorous, but I'm on the worst shift. I'm a local celebrity at best. I know the reality here. There isn't much room to move up because the people in the choices positions never leave. James offers me a situation where I never have to worry about anything and also can check the boxes on everything. At least as it comes to stability."

"You know I don't judge you for the duality of your life," I said.

"I know you don't," she said. "I genuinely know that. My parents have always wanted certain things for me. And I feel pressure since my sister has them. She has a baby, and she's younger." We hadn't talked much about her sibling rivalry, but I knew it lurked in the background as a source of great family pressure for her.

"You have nothing you ever need to justify with me," I assured her.

"And I appreciate that so much," she said. "I guess I just feel like a double life is the way I can give everyone what they want, including myself."

"I'm a big believer in hedonism," I said. "You should have everything you want, no matter what it takes to get it."

"Well, you're a major part of that for me for a long time to come," she said and raised her glass.

We toasted, and my hand rested on her thigh. Kat wore a dangerously short white dress that clung to her ass and hips. It cinched at her waist, pressed tightly against her breasts, and ended in a high back that wrapped around her neckline. As usual, she wore her hair down, slightly teased, with tasteful makeup. If possible, she looked younger than when I first met her.

"Let's get to dinner," I said, pouring out the rest of the bottle of wine into our glasses and signing the room charge. "We can take our drinks."

"I don't know how well I can walk and drink in these heels," Kat said.

"Who said you'll have to walk?" I queried. "The villa comes with a limo. We're riding in style."

"You're joking," she said.

I shook my head. "Nope," I said. "They're meeting us at the main valet, so you only have a few steps to go. It's ours all weekend. No walking."

"I could get used to this," she said, hooking her free arm into mine.

It was a short ride to the Aria. We took the escalator up to Carbone, the Italian restaurant, and were seated in one of the red velvet booths that ringed the main dining room. It was a romantic setting, made even more intimate by the curtains that could be drawn on each booth. Those curtains were the reason I didn't have Kat bring along her Lelo Bluetooth vibrator.

For me, the dinner at Carbone was the most normal thing Kat and I had ever done. I forgot that we weren't a real couple, just two more illicit lovers in Vegas. Of course, the more normally we behaved, the more I could sit back and pick out things that made us incompatible. I don't know if it was self-doubt or self-sabotage, but I realized just how different our values were. What we overlapped on -- that hedonism we indulged so provocatively -- was white hot and full of fun. But now I wondered how long into her marriage we could survive.

I didn't let those thoughts intrude too much at dinner. We were having too good a time. Carbone was very theatrical and comforting. The tableside Caesar salad was excellent, as was the "methode champenoise" Italian sparkling wine we had with it. The penne with vodka sauce was exquisite and indulgent. And the veal milanese would have stolen the show, if not for the exceptional Barolo we drank.

As the meal wore on, Kat and I gradually closed the curtains in front of our booth to a greater degree. We veered away from our more serious happy hour topics of conversation and focused on dirty story time, still one of our favorite activities. My hands crept underneath her dress more frequently. My fingers started to plunge into her sweet honey pot. The servers taking care of us seemed to be amused by the show, which we weren't always good at concealing.

"Be honest with me," I whispered to Kat. "When really was the last time you had another cock?" I asked because I knew the answer, and it excited me.

"Since Patrick in LA," she said. "You know that. I decided some time ago that anyone besides you was too risky. And you also satisfy me."

I felt the warmth between her thighs as she spoke, keeping one hand there while I used my fork to eat my salad with the other.

"What about you?" she asked. "Have you told me about all the other girls you're currently fucking?" There was no jealousy in her voice.

"Yes," I said, "well, except Nicole. You figured that one out."

"I don't trust her," Kat said acerbically.

"Oh, I know," I said. "You also don't have to worry about her. At all."

"Good," she said.

"There is one secret I haven't fully let you in on," I said.

"And what's that?" she asked, eyes betraying curiosity.

"Do you remember Gloria?" I asked.

"The bimbo, right?" she said, referring to the beautiful product of plastic surgery who had been my date the night I made Kat cum with the Lelo inside her while on a date with James.

"She would take that as a compliment," I said.

"I meant it as one," Kat said.

"So Gloria and I actually have an interesting relationship," I said. "Did I tell you she was married?"

"No you didn't," she said. "I thought you met her at your apartment pool?"

"I did," I said. "She was married then, too."

"Well, aren't you just a smooth operator, seducing married women," Kat joked.

"I have to be honest," I said, "that I don't think you really know this side of me very well."

"And what side is that?" she asked.

"Gloria's husband likes when she fucks other guys," I said. "He sent her to the pool to meet someone that day. It just so happens, she and I really hit it off. I've become what we call a 'bull' to her."

"A bull?" Kat wrinkled her nose.

"For such a huge slut, you are so naive," I said and laughed. "A bull is a more dominant male who fucks a cuckold's wife."

"Wait, so you fuck Gloria in front of her husband?"she asked.

"Sometimes," I said. "More in the beginning. Now? A good bit of the time it's just her and me. Her husband gets off on it both ways."

"That's so naughty," she said.

"You have no idea," I said, looking her in the eyes.

"Want to give me an idea?" she offered.

"I get to be dominant with Gloria, which I like," I explained. "Not in a way I am with you. Truly dominant. She submits to me. She literally has no option to tell me no in certain circumstances. She does it because she likes to fuck me and loves to humiliate her husband -- because that humiliation is the thing that gets him off."

"Wow," she said.

"It's a weird dynamic, I get it," I said, "but it works for them. I like to be able to exercise my dominant side. We do a fair amount of bondage."

"Really?" Kat's eyes got big. "How have you hidden this from me?"

"I didn't think it was relevant," I said. "I never got a big bondage vibe from you."

"I don't know," she said. "Hearing you say this makes me a little curious."

"You want to watch me with her sometime?" I asked.

"Are you serious?" she said.

"Sure," I said casually. My eyes didn't break from hers. "And maybe you'd like to see her husband eat my creampie out of her after I fuck her. It might give you some ideas for James."

She let out a low groan. I eased a hand between her thighs and felt for her pussy lips. They were soaking.

"Sometimes she makes him wear a chastity cage," I continued. "A while back? Gloria didn't let her cuck fuck her for six weeks. Only I got to fuck her. He wasn't even allowed to cum."

"Oh my god," she gasped.

"It's a very powerful feeling," I said. "Seeing her dominate her husband, while she submits to my every desire."

"What... what's the dirtiest thing you ever made her do?" Kat barely choked out. My fingers roamed her pussy freely now, feeling the juice flow like a faucet.

"Hm," I considered, "probably in terms of purely dirty things? I once answered her phone when her husband called. He asked where Gloria was, and I told him she was too busy rimming my ass for her to talk right now, but that if he wanted to come to my apartment they could talk when she finished. He did, and when she finished eating my ass? I told her to make out with him. She did."

"You are such a filthy fucker," Kat said. "I need your dick. Like ten minutes ago."

I smiled knowingly. "We're not done eating," I said. "And look, the veal is just arriving."

I was happy knowing I had created a new sexual tension between Kat and me. The remainder of dinner, we were both on the edge of our seats with desire. The frustration of not being able to fully act on it was delicious. It created a dam behind which a flood was inevitable. To keep her mind off the lake that was forming underneath her in the booth, Kat steered us back to regular conversation.

"What do you have planned for us after this?" she asked. Her neck was flushed.

"Feeling a little flustered, Kitty Kat?" I asked.

"I don't think my pussy has been on fire this much since I was waiting for you to come over to my apartment the first time," she said.

"You wanted it that bad the first time we fucked?" I asked.

"You have no idea," she said. "I had been touching myself off and on for a whole day before you came, but I wouldn't let myself cum. I would have cried if you hadn't shown up."

I kissed her. "That's too adorable," I said. "So, part of me thought we would want to go back to the villa and enjoy it," I explained. "But then I realized, with plenty of coke and this being a bachelorette party of sorts for you -- you know, a kind of last hurrah in Vegas, so to speak -- that going back to the room, as sumptuous as it is, just wouldn't work. And I consulted Kelly on it."

Kat's eyes widened.

"So we've got a dance floor table at the Marquee tonight," I revealed.

She smiled in surprise. "Kelly suggested that, didn't she?"

"She did," I acknowledged. "She told me all about some of the adventures you two used to have there."

"I'm afraid of what she told you!" she said.

"It wasn't anything too bad," I said. "Nothing I couldn't have guessed."

"Like what?" she asked.

I took a casual tone and said, "I mean, you can't have had too many opportunities to get fucked by two brothers at the same time. Why would you pass that up?"

"Oh god, I'm so embarrassed," Kat cringed.

"Don't be," I said. My fingers found her pussy again as we waited for the waiter to return the room charge. "There isn't anything you could have done that wouldn't make me want you more. I think by now you should realize how much I love a good slut."

"I'm not totally sure about that," she laughed slightly nervously.

"Okay," I said, "that means it's your turn. What is it? You're scared to tell me something! That's silly!"

"It's just... slutty," she said.

I laughed loudly. "If you weren't a slut, we would never have lasted this long, babe," I said.

"No judgment on this one, all right?" she said.

"No judgment," I said.

She took a deep breath. "On one of our trips," she began, "we were at the Cosmo, and Kelly went up to this guy's room to score some blow. It's how we usually did it, one of us would find someone to get coke from and make it happen. I waited for her at the Vesper bar, and she was gone awhile. I texted her to see if she was okay, and she said she was, but it was late -- like 1 a.m. -- and I was wanting some lines.

"Anyway, I got bored just sitting there, so I got a drink and waited. You can probably guess it wasn't too long before a guy approached me. He was cute. Really cute, and, as I found out pretty fast, rather charming. He picked up my tab, and we had a couple drinks. I was just killing time, and then next thing I knew it was last call.

"I texted Kelly again, but didn't hear back. He asked what I was doing, and I said just checking with my friend. And it makes me laugh to think of it, but I remember exactly what he said because it was so cheesy. He said, 'I can be your friend.' I remember laughing but also being tipsy and horny and thinking that he was really good looking. I knew what Kelly must have been doing, so I figured I needed to entertain myself for a while. I told him that you can never have too many friends.

"You can probably guess where it went from there. We went to his room."

"This isn't that slutty," I said. "One night stands are no big deal." I grinned at her.

"Oh, I know!" she said. "So we get to his room, and he asks me if $300 will get him full service. I must have looked taken aback, so he said what about $500. And I finally got what he was asking me. I knew I had to decide if I was going to be offended or not."

"You went with 'not,' didn't you?" I said excitedly.

"I honestly can't tell you why, but I didn't even blink," she said. "I told him $500 was good, and got on my knees."

"Did you really?" I asked, somewhat incredulous.

"I did, baby," she said. "I was a whore. He fucked me, and he paid me. You're the first person besides Kelly I've ever told that to."

My hands started roaming her body. I was so turned on by her admission.

"That's so fucking hot," I said. "How did it feel?"

"I loved it," she said. "I felt so powerful. He gave me $500 cash just to fuck. I would have fucked him for free! I went to his room to fuck him for free!"

"Did you do it again?" I inquired.

"Oh god, no," she said. "Never again. But, fuck, I do fantasize about it. I felt so powerful. But there's no way I could do it."

I felt her pussy again. It was flooded. She really was turned on. I looked at my watch.

"Do you want to hit the tables for a bit before we go to the club?" I asked.

"I really want to fuck," she said. "I only want to be a whore for you."

I shook my head. "Tonight, I'm going to tease you a little bit. Haven't you had enough cock today? I've cum in you three times."

"I can never get enough of your dick," she said.

"Let's do some bumps," I suggested. "We can play some more craps. We're on house money, and I want to show you off some more. I want to edge you. I want to see how horny I can get you before we finally give in."

"You drive me crazy," Kat said and kissed me. "You push buttons I didn't even know I needed to push."

I smiled at her. She had no idea what was coming next.