Traffic Girl Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We've been fucking for years," Nicole added with a laugh.

"And we made a deal," Nick said.

"If I turned 30 and was single," Nicole continued for him, "then we'd get married. So here we are!"

Kat gave me a casual touch, and I knew she was thinking the same thing I was. That this was all batshit crazy.

Nick finished his martini, and Nicole drained her Champagne.

"We were going to hit the craps tables," Nicole said. "Why don't you join us when you finish your drinks."

"Sounds like fun," Kat said with a sugary sweet smile.

We watched them walk away. The craps tables were behind us. Kat leaned close to my ear.

"Do you want to join them?" Kat asked seductively.

"I thought you had an eye on those four over there," I said, gesturing to the other table.

"Who do you want?" she said, challenging me.

"You wouldn't have asked that question if you didn't already know the answer to it," I said.

"I'll let you in on what Nicole told me in the bathroom," she said. "Nick is a cuckold."

"Let's hit the craps table," I said and stood up, downing the rest of my Champagne. "But can we appreciate that it's... Nick and Nicole." We laughed.

Kat finished her glass, and we easily found Nick and Nicole at the first craps table behind Alibi. It was a $100 limit, and I cashed us each in for $5,000. It was child's play compared to Nick, who had pulled a $100,000 marker. I understood fully what Nicole saw in him.

Nicole and Kat played casually, only putting pass line bets with full odds behind them. They were more interested in chatting and collecting drooling stares and jealous leers from the men and women around us. They also disappeared to the bathroom every twenty minutes or so to powder their noses. Nick was a serious player, and I was happy to indulge in some serious craps, especially armed with the knowledge Kat had given me about his alleged role in the bedroom.

The cuckold scenario wasn't something I had sought out originally. With Gloria and her husband Brian, it had found me. But I quickly learned it was a huge turn on. For me, it wasn't about humiliating the other man. There was something beautiful in his willingness to share his partner with me. And, what was more, it heightened the experience to know that someone wanted me to fuck his wife or girlfriend as much as I wanted to fuck his wife or girlfriend. That is, the ego stroke of having both men in the situation wanting me to fuck the woman was tremendous. I was the dominant figure. I was the one in control. I was the one hoarding pleasure.

"Baby," Nicole said to Nick during a pause in the game, "do you want to go see Kat and John's villa?"

"The limo's on standby," I offered.

"I'd love to," Nick said.

We cashed out. On the drive back to the Bellagio, I confirmed Nick's status as a cuckold. Kat and Nicole sat on either side of me, while Nick sat alone.

"Kat tells me she guessed you and I were fucking," Nicole said, her hand casually running up my chest. I couldn't help but look at Nick, who was stone-faced but couldn't take his eyes off us.

"She did," I said, setting a hand on Kat's thigh. "She's really observant."

"Nick knew we were fucking, didn't you, sweetie?" Nicole said, turning her attention to her fiance. He only nodded. "Good boy. And tell him how you knew we were fucking."

"You told me," Nick said in an even voice.

"I could have been lying, though, couldn't I have?" she said. He nodded again. "So how did I prove it to you?"

"You had me eat his creampie after you fucked him," Nick said in the same even voice.

Nicole stroked my hair and lightly bit my ear. "Isn't that fucking hot?" she whispered to me.

I groaned and let myself sink back into the seat. My legs spread aside a little bit. Kat ran her hand up my thigh. She nibbled my other ear and whispered, "Did I do a good job on my assignment, daddy?"

I pulled Kat's lips to mine and kissed her. "You passed with flying colors, Kitty Kat."

I had half a mind to ask the limo driver to drop us off at the main Bellagio entrance, so I could walk through the casino with Kat and Nicole draped on my arms, but I thought better of it given that it was Nicole's workplace. So we made the short walk to the villa from the underground entrance. Nick followed obediently behind us.

At the villa, I had Kat check the second bedroom to see if Kelly was still putting on her show. Her door was closed, so the coast was clear.

"Have a seat," Nicole told Nick. She and Kat headed straight for the cocaine.

I watch them chop lines and enthusiastically snort them. My cock was hard. I couldn't believe my good fortune at how the night had worked out, and the best part lay ahead. I told Nick to make himself at home and to feel free to help himself to the bar.

The girls rubbed their noses and inhaled, soaking up the cocaine high, while I helped myself to two small lines. I put one arm around each of them and suggested we go to the hot tub. I turned my attention to Nicole and helped her take off her dress.

"You look stunning in this," I said. I had turned my back to Kat. It was intentional.

Nicole's nipples jugged out proudly. Her flat stomach led to the lush flare of her hips and a completely smooth pubic area. I ran my hand across her invitingly soft skin and kissed her. I helped her into the hot tub, sitting next to her, leaving Kat nude and forced to sit across from us.

"That coke is so fucking good, babe," I told Nicole. I pawed at her tits, wanting her to feel like an object. "You really came through. Didn't she, Kitty Kat?"

"It's the best coke," Kat said dreamily. She got out of the hot tub as quickly as she had come in, collecting some cocaine to bring outside. I could tell she was trying hard to suppress her jealousy.

"She doesn't like me," Nicole whispered.

"I'm teaching her to share," I said, putting one of her hard nipples in my mouth and sucking hard.

Kat returned with a mirror, razor blade, straw, and a small mountain of cocaine. Nick lurked just outside the doorway, I presumed trying to hide how eager he was to observe.

I pushed Nicole's back against one of the hot tub jets. She ground against it as I eagerly sucked her tits.

"I love big tits," I said, loud enough for Kat to hear. I was pushing her buttons on purpose. I heard her snort two more times. She was going crazy.

Nicole gripped my cock in the hot water. I felt her engagement ring graze along the length of my shaft. I smiled as I bit and sucked her nipples. It was time to ramp up the show. I stood on the ledge where Nicole sat, putting me in position to push her head back against the edge of the hot tub and face fuck her. The angle it required for me to get my cock in her mouth, though, gave me a wicked idea.

"Kat, come rim me," I growled. I didn't even look back at her. But hearing the water splash told me she had obeyed my command. I sighed when I felt her tongue eagerly lick my asshole. "Good girl," I said.

I rammed Nicole's mouth, using it mercilessly. I could sense Nick's excitement as he looked on, though he coolly sipped a glass of wine. I enjoyed this for a few more minutes before pulling out. I told the girls to kiss. They eagerly entwined their tongues, and I enjoyed seeing the tears that flowed from Nicole's eyes, along with streaks of mascara.

"Let's dry off," I suggested. The girls snorted more cocaine while I brought them towels. Kat looked deeply fucked up at this point. I had never seen her so wired.

Nicole gave Nick a reassuring pat as we walked inside, but I ignored him.

"Is your cunt wet for me?" I asked Nicole as I bent her over the couch.

"I'm always so wet for you," she said, putting one leg on the back of the couch and opening herself for me.

"Get me a couple bumps," I said to Kat, again without looking at her. She complied, and as I slowly shoved my cock into Nicole, took a couple stiff snorts off Kat's fingernail. I licked her finger while I drove in and out of Nicole's cock.

"Your dick is so fucking big!" Nicole yelled, facing Nick, who now sat opposite her. "Fuck my slutty cunt! Nick! Nick! Your cheating slut is going to cum so hard all over this huge dick!"

I had other plans, though. I pulled out of Nicole suddenly, and she screamed, "You goddamn tease!" I maneuvered Kat to lie on the couch, then ordered Nicole to straddle her, with her pussy over Kat's face. I took up a position behind Nicole and reentered her. Nick was sitting on the edge of the couch opposite us, enthralled. Kat's eyes met mine, wild but looking nervous. I smiled at her and said, "Yes, Kitty Kat, you're going to lick her pussy while I fuck her."

"Oh god," Nicole moaned. "Yes, please, eat my fucking cunt."

Kat hesitated, so I reached underneath Nicole and pinched Kat's nipple so hard she screamed. She started to lick Nicole's clit, tentatively at first, then picking up pace as she got used to it. I sawed in and out of Nicole's pussy, occasionally feeling Kat's tongue glide against my shaft. I raised my hand in the air and gave Nicole's ass a firm smack. Then another. And a third.

"Whose cunt is this?" I demanded of Nicole.

"Yours," she panted.

"When do I get to fuck it?" I continued.

"Anytime you want," she said.

"And what are you?" I said.

"A whore."

My balls slapped against her ass, the sound louder because of the combination of Nicole's pussy juice and Kat's saliva on them. My thrusts became stronger, more determined, driving Nicole's cunt into Kat's face even further. I relished fucking Nicole in front of her fiance. I loved pushing Kat to explore another woman. The night had worked out perfectly, and there was only one thing left for me to do.

"Where do you want my cum?" I asked Nicole.

"Inside me," she begged. "Please put it inside me. Make me feel like a cheating whore. Fill me up in front of my future husband. Give me a big load of sperm for him to eat out of me. Give it to me!"

That did it. My butt cheeks clenched, and I drove into Nicole one last time. Kat massaged my balls aggressively. I felt ropes of cum shoot into Nicole's cervix. Sweat poured off my brow.

"Take it, you fucking slut," I growled.

I pulled out of Nicole's abused pussy, and she quickly extricated herself from the couch. She rushed to Nick and immediately put her cunt on his mouth. Kat and I faced each other. Her eyes were warm.

"Too much?" I asked.

She shook her head and kissed me in response. I tasted Nicole's familiar juices on her lips. We kissed urgently.

"You better fuck me," she said. "My pussy is throbbing. I've never been this turned on in my life."

"I need some water first," I said, standing up, "and maybe a little pick-me-up."

"Do a line off me," Kat suggested, laying out languorously across the couch. "And bring me some."

I watched Nicole ride Nick's face while I pounded a bottle of water and brought the coke to Kat.

"That's my good cleanup boy," Nicole said. "Eat my dirty cunt."

I formed a big line above Kat's pussy lips. Her mound and thighs were covered in her arousal. I took the line in two halves, then offered the mirror to Kat, who sat up and greedily just took two big snorts, not even bothering to cut lines. I was looking forward to a hot, coked up fuck with her.

"Well, well, well, what the fuck is going on here?" A voice came from the far side of the room. Kat and I looked up. Kelly strode into the room. "And why the hell have I been left out?"

12