Traffic Girl Ch. 30

Story Info
A successful playboy meets a local TV anchor.
1.2k words
4.81
8.6k
11

Part 30 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: We're nearing the end of what I'll call "Book One" of Traffic Girl. Thank you so much for reading, voting, and commenting. There will be at least two more books to come. Let's enjoy the ride!

* * *

The month after Vegas leading up to Kat's wedding was a whirlwind. She was wrapped up in planning and events, and I threw myself into work rather than face any of the feelings that had grown in me during Vegas. It was easier to compartmentalize rather than ask myself -- or Kat -- why she was getting married. It was easier to compartmentalize than ask myself why I didn't want to think about these things. It was easier to be an emotionally stunted hedonist. At least, it was a hell of a lot more fun, anyway. Or so I thought at the time.

I had wanted to set up a wedding day tryst with Kat. She hesitated. So I enlisted Rita Johnson, one of her bridesmaids and fellow local TV anchor, to help. Rita asked Kat for thirty minutes alone the afternoon of the wedding so she could give her a present to commemorate their friendship and her best friend's nuptials. She made a convincing case that no one would object to the bride taking thirty minutes for herself to clear her head on her wedding day.

It was a typically hot June day in Houston, and I drove toward the Hotel Zaza in the Museum District. The risk we were about to take had my stomach in knots, an occurrence that was no easy task to achieve for someone as cynical as I was. It was 1:30 p.m. when I pulled up and parked across the street, not wanting to leave my car with the valet and risk being spotted.

The Zaza housed the wedding party and out-of-town guests. The ceremony would be at a church nearby, with the reception at a museum close to the hotel. Rita texted me that it was safe to come up. We had until two o'clock. We wouldn't need it.

I found the "For Your Eyes Only" suite, and chuckled at the name. Rita had told Kat she wanted to do a couple lines together and allow her to have some breathing room before walking down the aisle. She would need it, Rita assured her, and would thank her later. When I knocked on the door, it took Kat by surprise. Rita opened it, wearing a short satin robe with "Bridesmaid" emblazoned on the back. Kat, with her back to me as I walked in, had a matching robe with "Bride" on it.

"I got you a present," Rita announced.

Kat turned around and her face lit up with shock.

"John!" she exclaimed. "What are you doing here?"

"Girl," Rita said, "we worked this out because we knew you needed it."

Kat raced to me and melted into my arms.

"I do need you today," she said.

"I know," I said.

Rita turned her attention to a small coke setup she had brought with her. "You two do your thing," she said. "But you better get going because the makeup artist gets here in 25 minutes."

"Fuck me," Kat said, hiking up her robe bending over the high-backed chair in the sitting area of the suite. Her pink asshole peaked through her slightly spread cheeks. Her pussy lips, freshly waxed, glistened invitingly. I had dreamed of this moment.

I entered Kat smoothly. We took a moment to savor the feeling.

"The last time I'll ever fuck you when you're not a married woman," I said.

"You like married women better anyway," she said.

"You realize I'm going to send you to the altar with the biggest load of cum ever in your panties," I said. "I haven't gotten off for three days. I'm going to flood you."

"Oh god," she groaned, "do it. You know you can do whatever you want to me."

I made eye contact with Rita, who had just snorted two lines of blow, and she smiled at me. She pulled her robe up slightly and flashed me her pussy before she started rubbing her clit. I wouldn't be without an outlet for fun when Kat left on her honeymoon.

"You are such a slut," I said as I glided in and out of Kat. "That's why I love you so much."

"I'm your slut," she said. "Fill me up with that hot fucking load you've saved for me. I can't believe you didn't cum for three days."

I believed it. My balls were tingling already. My strokes were smooth and long. I adored seeing my glistening cock slide in and out of Kat. It was her wedding day, and here she was, bent over a chair fucking me, her wedding dress hanging in a garment back not ten feet away. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her back as close to my chest as possible.

My hips bucked and my balls seized. "This is for you baby," I said. "Close your eyes when you say your vows and feel my cum inside you."

It was a huge load. Kat cried out as she felt it shoot inside her.

"Fuck that's my favorite feeling in the world," she moaned.

I held myself inside her, letting my cock finish pulsating. I signaled Rita, who did me a final favor. She handed me Kat's white lace bridal panties. I pulled out and turned Kat around and kissed her.

"I know we're out of time," I said between kisses, "but let me put these on. Don't take them off again. Don't you dare clean up." I helped her slide the panties up her legs and ran my hands over her ass and across her pubic mound.

"I won't," she said. "You know how much I love feeling you inside me." My lips lingered against hers. We made eye contact. It was one of those moments you knew was important. I just wasn't sure which direction this turning point would take us.

My hand slipped from hers, and Rita broke the moment when she said, "That was insanely fucking hot."

Kat locked eyes with me one more time then walked to the mirror Rita held out for her. My cock stirred again, my natural response to seeing her elegantly snort the coke. My look lingered on her as she closed her eyes and rubbed her nose.

And then we all jumped when there was a knock on the door. Kat hid the mirror.

"Don't worry!" Rita said, composed and in control. "It's just the makeup artist. She's just a few minutes early. Stay calm."

She walked to the suite's door and looked through the peephole.

"Yup," she said. "It's the makeup artist."

Kat and I collectively exhaled. We locked eyes one more time, but I knew I needed to go. It was no big deal. The makeup girl wouldn't know I wasn't supposed to be there. I felt the rush of adrenaline over what had just occurred. It was so satisfyingly filthy.

"Come on in," I heard Rita say.

I turned to leave just as the makeup artist walked inside with her kit, and all the adrenaline rushed out of my body. My face dropped.

It was Jess.