Traffic Girl Ch. 31

Story Info
A successful playboy meets a local TV anchor.
3.6k words
4.83
7.7k
9

Part 31 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: At least we get to meet the elusive Jess, while Kat is away on her honeymoon. Thanks for your thoughts, votes, and the time you devote to reading.

* * *

Kat's ceremony started at 6 p.m. After my hurried exit from the hotel, I went home, showered, and popped a nice bottle of wine for mid-afternoon Saturday to drink alone. I sat on the couch and thought. And looked at my watch. And waited. At 4 p.m., feeling a mild buzz settling in, I picked up my phone and sent a text, then took a shower to get ready for the wedding.

I took my time, shaving carefully, drying myself more thoroughly than necessary. I tried to delay looking at my phone, but finally I picked it up. My heart skipped a beat. My home screen had one text message notification. It was the first time I had seen that name in years. Jess. I opened my phone and looked at my messages.

"You were the last person I expected to walk in that door, but it was good to see you." I reread my message first. Then I read Jess's response:

"I miss you so much."

I put down my phone and got dressed. That wasn't what I had expected. I tied my tie and poured myself the last of the bottle of wine. I gave myself a once over in the mirror and smiled. I looked good in a suit, and I knew it. My phone buzzed. I grabbed it immediately, wondering if Jess had followed up. Instead, it was a message from Rita.

"Photos started. She looks so pure, doesn't she?" She had attached a photo of Kat and James during the dress reveal.

"When do I get to open my honeymoon present?" I responded.

"Tomorrow," she responded. "I have tennis on the schedule. Have any balls I can play with?"

"And a racket," I replied.

I liked Rita's banter, but my thoughts drifted to Jess. My head spun. I needed to respond to her.

"Maybe we can meet for coffee," I wrote to Jess.

Fuck it, I decided. There was no use in playing coy. I would like to see her. Of course, I didn't consciously consider that I was making an impulsive decision on the same day that my girlfriend was getting married. Or that I hadn't processed or dealt with the emotions that went with what would occur today. Or how it inevitably would change our relationship. Instead, I just added a wicked level of complexity to the whole situation by offering to meet Jess. It was never a question in my mind that she'd come back into my life. She wouldn't have responded if that's not what she wanted. Maybe I was just setting up a contingency plan.

None of that went through my head at the time. I embraced the impulse, relying on instincts honed over years of bachelorhood. Some might say years of selfishness. Regardless, I stuck all the analysis on the shelf. I was going to watch Kat get married while her pussy was full of my cum.

* * *

The ceremony was objectively beautiful, but it was especially beautiful to me because of the dirty secret I held. I tried not to smirk too much, since I was sitting with a handful of coworkers. At least two of them were also single, and they reminded me that, at a wedding with some 500 guests, the chances of getting laid were pretty good.

It was tempting, but my heart wasn't in it. The reception was sumptuously beautiful, as well, teeming with fresh flowers and shimmering crystal decorations. I bumped into Rita briefly, who was almost bursting out of the top of her bridesmaid's dress.

"If we could get away with it, I'd make you fuck me right here," she said. She was animated, making our conversation look like casual small talk.

I smiled. "If I had figured out how to do it, believe me, your husband would be eating my cum out of you tonight," I said.

"He'll be passed out drunk," she said. "But be ready for one o'clock tomorrow afternoon."

We shook hands and went our separate ways. I had one more mission to accomplish at the reception. Congratulating the happy couple.

My moment came just before it was time to be seated for dinner. It was a brief encounter, but one that was immensely fulfilling to me. I congratulated James first and eagerly shook his hand. I shook Kat's hand and congratulated her and remarked on how beautiful her dress was. But the way her eyes greeted me at that moment, I felt like I had won. That she still wanted me. That the wedding wasn't going to change anything between us. That our weird but satisfying relationship was working.

I ate dinner with my coworkers but begged off efforts to pick up the odd single bridesmaid or drunk guest with them. Instead, I texted Jess.

"What about a drink tonight if you're not busy?" I wrote.

She wrote back almost immediately, indicating that I was inside her head as much as she was inside mine.

"Just finishing dinner with the girls," she said. "Our usual place at 9?"

"See you there," I responded.

Jess and I had favorited a midtown restaurant that had a good bar. It was our place. We had started going there while she was still an undergrad because it was convenient to campus and close to my office. I polished off one more drink at the open bar and left the wedding.

I arrived twenty minutes early and got a small bar table for two. I ordered a glass of red wine and waited. Jess came in ten minutes later. If she was early, I knew that meant she was nervous, too. Seeing her graceful walk approach me brought back a wave of emotions and feelings. She was angelic. Her natural blonde hair flowed past her shoulders. I could see her ocean blue eyes from across the room. She was tall, lightly tanned, and her face radiated -- a perfect complexion, high cheekbones, gently sloped nose, naturally full lips, and a broad, genuine smile. She wore a floral patterned maxi dress that billowed slightly around her, largely hiding her supremely long legs, petite top half, and simply the most inviting, curvy ass I had ever known.

"Hi stranger," I said, getting up to give her a hug.

She hugged me back fully, adding a peck on the cheek.

"What can I get you to drink? Should we get a bottle?" I asked.

"Please," she said. "Something red."

I ordered, and we fell into conversation too easily. I wondered if she felt it was like our old routine, too.

"So how are you?" I asked. "Healthy?" I didn't duck the biggest issue that would hang over us.

"Most of the time," she said with a laugh. "I mean, mostly sober. A lot more mature. I've learned I can still have some fun without going back to... you know, that kind of abyss."

"I'm really happy to hear that," I said sincerely. "I'm proud of you."

"It wasn't your fault, you know," she said. "You didn't even know how deep I had gotten into it."

I kept at bay the flood of memories that knocked on the door of my consciousness. Her disappearances. Sudden unreliability. Excuses. Lies. Not that I was without blame.

"I could have done more," I said. "I could have shown you that I really cared."

"Look, John," Jess said, sitting up and crossing her legs. She looked directly at me. "It wasn't your fault. I was in a bad place, and it mostly was of my own making. So let's treat that as water under the bridge. I told you I missed you, and I meant it. I didn't come here to make you feel bad. And I didn't come to relive the past."

"I appreciate that," I said. I paused. "I missed you, too. And I know I could have done more."

Her face turned flirtatious and coy. "You can't have missed me too much, given where I found you today," she said. "Did you really fuck a bride just before her wedding?"

"In my defense, she is my girlfriend," I said.

"You haven't changed at all," she said. It wasn't judgmental. It was matter-of-fact. "But I have always appreciated you are who you are."

"And how about you? Have you changed?" I asked. "Instagram makes it seem like you're doing well. It makes me happy to see."

Jess laughed. It was her honest, high-pitched laugh. "You stalk my Instagram?" she said, raising a sculpted eyebrow.

"I need something to jerk off to," I said in a deadpan.

"Instagram shows part of me," she said. "Dog rescues. Yoga. Makeup work is a part of me. I've changed a lot, I think, but really it's mostly just been growing up. Learning how to balance having a good time with responsibilities."

"Boyfriend?" I asked.

"I wouldn't be here if I had one," she said. "I wouldn't be able to trust myself with you."

That took me aback. In a good way.

"Well, someone is missing out," I said.

"He is," she said sharply. "But that was a year ago. It wasn't real, anyway. He was just putting up a front."

"Let's not talk about it," I said. My eyes bored into hers. "I feel like the Fates have been at work."

"Seriously," she said. "Of all the weddings I get assigned to, it's the one where my ex-boyfriend just finished fucking the bride? And she was on coke, you know. It was super obvious."

I laughed. "You're as perceptive as ever," I said. "I know she was."

"You probably supply her," she said.

"Nope," I said, raising my hands in innocence. "That was not me. She has her own source. A damn good one, too."

A brief silence came between us. We both took a sip of wine. She held her glass around the bowl rather than around the stem.

"What are we going to do about this?" Jess finally said.

"About what?" I said.

"It probably was a coincidence that we saw each other," she said, "but you know how I feel about destiny. Fate. All that."

She was superstitious.

"How about we have a couple drinks, and we see if we can't be friends again," I offered.

She scoffed. "Friends?" She paused and let the word linger. "Oh right. Your girlfriend, who just got married."

"That's not very fair," I said.

"You're right," she said. "That's just me being jealous and confused."

She had grown up. She was so much cleaner at articulating her feelings. It made me want her.

"I'm not saying we can't have fun," I said. "Believe me. Jess, you are the most fun person I've ever known. But let me be blunt here. I don't want you to end up in the same place again."

"I won't," she said with total confidence. "I'm a different person."

"I hope not completely different," I said. "But I'm not talking about you. I'm talking about us."

She smiled a wicked smile. "I still know some tricks," she said. "But there's no us."

We talked easily for a few hours, until the restaurant was closing. We were the last to leave. I walked Jess to her car. We hugged but didn't kiss. I watched the taillights on her Lexus SUV until they disappeared into the night. Then I went home and tried to escape my thoughts.

It was difficult, and I had a restless night. I finally got some sleep after I browsed through some of my Jess porn stash on my laptop. I was thinking back to when we met, while she was still an undergrad. The first present I ever bought her was a trio of butt plugs. She sent me a video each day as she worked up from the smallest to the largest plug. I jerked off watching those videos, Jess on her knees on the bathroom floor in her apartment, phone set up to capture the butt plug going into her ass. She would throw her hair back and look over her shoulder so I could see the reaction as the toy sunk into her dark hole. She was the best anal student I had ever had. I wondered if she had kept up with those skills. No matter, I could teach her again. Having a project was always fun. I drifted off to sleep.

* * *

Once sleep had come, it hugged me tightly, and a good night's rest left me reinvigorated on Sunday morning. Kat and James were leaving on their honeymoon, two weeks in Fiji. It would be the longest we had gone without seeing one another during our almost two-year affair.

I distracted myself by going to the gym and then perked up when Rita confirmed our date that afternoon.

She showed up in a hot pink tennis outfit that clung to her like a second skin. Without makeup, she looked naturally hot, more slutty girl-next-door than bombshell. I liked it.

"My husband thinks I'm playing tennis for three hours," she said as she came inside. "So you better help me work up a convincing sweat!"

"I'll send you home with your whole body as wet as your pussy is right now," I said cockily.

"And what makes you think my pussy is wet?" Rita said, her lips shimmering and glossy. I liked that she played along.

"Because you don't get fucked by a big cock that often," I said. We progressively moved closer together inside my entryway. "I bet your panties are flooded."

"My husband has a big cock and knows how to use it," she said.

"Like I said, not that often." I bored my eyes into hers.

Our lips met. She tasted sweet. Her kisses were urgent, but I wasn't in the mood to makeout.

"This is cute," I said, gesturing to her outfit, "but it needs to come off. Now."

Rita's jaw dropped slightly. She had a sloped nose and a slightly mousy face, which I found alluring. "Yes, sir," she said. She locked her eyes on mine and didn't take them off as she pulled the tennis dress over her head. She wore a matching, bright pink thong and sports bra.

"Do you always match your underwear to your tennis outfit?" I asked.

"Only for you," she said.

I chuckled. "Well I appreciate the attention to detail," I said.

She took off the sports bra with a light grunt.

"They're utterly magnificent," I said, cupping her breasts.

"Everyone gets to leer," she said. "You get to touch them. How does that make you feel?"

"Fortunate," I acknowledged.

She turned and bent over in front of me as she skillfully whisked off the thong and tossed it aside. She had a faint blonde stubble on her pubic mound. I drank in her nude body. Thousands of people watched her every morning, wearing a tight dress and oversized smile. But it didn't compare to the glorious nudity that stood before me. She was gorgeous.

We met again and kissed. Rita was eager.

"Do you want a drink?" I offered. "Or something?"

She pushed her tongue into my mouth. "I want dick," she said. "Where's the bedroom?"

I pointed her in the right direction, and with a flip of her dirty blonde hair she strode confidently ahead of me. Her body was beautifully athletic. I admired the dimples above her ass, on the small of her back. Her thighs and ass were sturdy, contrasting to her beautifully soft skin. She turned back to ensure I was following her, but I think she really just wanted to show off the side view of her tits. Her nipples stood erect, the pink areolas crinkled with arousal.

She sat on the bed and pulled me on top of her. We made out slowly. I savored her mouth. It was warm and eager. I took my clothes off and settled on top of her. I felt her nipples pressing into my chest. She parted her legs and let me feel the warmth radiating off her pubic mound.

After a few minutes, Rita maneuvered on top and turned around.

"I really love sixty-nining," she said.

My view was glorious. Her pussy, shiny and pink, sat inches from my lips. The beautiful curve of her ass, covered lightly in peach fuzz, crested to allow me to see her head bobbing up and down on my cock. I eagerly began to tongue Rita's sweet cunt. She had tight, puffy lips that made it easy for my tongue to penetrate. My nose almost tickled her asshole, tight and puckered.

Her mouth skillfully engulfed my shaft and made it hard to concentrate on eating her pussy. It was also hard to reach her clit from this angle, so I focused my attention initially on tongue fucking her. When her attention shifted to my balls, I got bolder, flicking my tongue across her asshole. Her cheeks clenched at first, then relaxed. I ate her ass in earnest.

"You're a dirty boy, aren't you?" Rita said.

I merely grunted in response, not wanting to break my rhythm. We continued in 69 for several minutes, until I pulled her off me. She climbed on top, really taking control of our fuck session, and teased the tip of my cock against her wet opening.

"I've really been wanting this," she said and sank down. "Yes, fuck, you're so thick. I love the way it spreads me open."

I appreciated that Rita wanted to be on top because it let me play with her tits. They were as perfect as I remembered. I buried my face in them as she rode me at a deliberate pace. My hands groped her ass, wandering between the cheeks and feeling the slickness my saliva had left behind. I wormed a finger toward her asshole. She clenched hard.

"Careful," she scolded. "That's a no-go with me."

"Have you really never done anal?" I asked.

"Tongue and the occasional finger," she said, never stopping her pelvis as she rode me. "Nothing else."

"You don't know what you're missing," I said, then sucking on one of her nipples. She gasped.

"And I'll never know," she said.

I grabbed her by the hips and rolled her over in one fluid motion, so I was now on top of her. I took her hands and pinned them above her head as I drove my cock deeply inside her.

"Fuck that's good," she said.

I kissed her and continued fucking her in long, slow strokes. While we savored the way our bodies fit together, I realized that a deliberate fuck wasn't going to work up enough of a sweat for Rita.

"I'm going to fuck you in every room of this place," I told her. "That way, no matter where I am, I'll a memory of fucking you. I want you to drip everywhere. Cover my apartment with your pussy juice."

We got through the master bathroom and kitchen before I shot my first load of cum inside her. Rita immediately kneeled in front of me and cleaned off my cock with her mouth. I got hard for her again, and we simply kept going. She was bent over my dining room table, leaking cum everywhere. I scooped some up with a finger and rubbed against her asshole, letting the tip slide past her entrance. She put her head back and moaned.

"Just a finger," she said.

"Cum makes the best lube, you know," I teased as I probed her ass.

"Fuck that feels good," she panted. "Make me your slut."

It was a relentless fuck session. We took a short break to hydrate each time after I came twice more, but then started right up again. We finished on my balcony, sweat glistening on both our bodies, with Rita's leg swung up on the railing as I pounded her from behind. Her legs buckled in one final orgasm, and, try as I might, I simply couldn't cum a fourth time.

"That was the best workout," Rita said as she put her tennis dress back on. She grinned at me.

"You are absolutely stunning," I said. "Seriously, I'm up for this any time."

"I haven't cum like this in years," she said. "Maybe ever. But I'm going to need a couple days because I think I'm going to be sore!"

"Well, if you're sore, those are the days to do anal," I said half-seriously and kissed her.

"I don't know if I could ever be drunk or high enough to say yes to that," she laughed.

"It's the best orgasm you'll ever had," I said, my tone now fully serious. "I've had a dozen women tell me they'd never do it and then thank me later once they realized how good an anal orgasm is."

"You're going to be persistent, aren't you?" she said.

"A little," I said. "But if you keep coming back, I'll probably get bored if you aren't open to it."

I was pushing her buttons. I wouldn't be so unequivocal.

"Maybe I'll have to think about it," she said.

She kissed me goodbye. I picked up my phone and saw a missed call and series of text messages from Jess. But my heart leapt to see one from Kat, too.

"Taking off soon," she wrote. "I miss you already."

I wrote back with a kissing emoji. Then I read Jess's messages. She proposed coming over for dinner that night. If I said yes, there would be no turning back. I knew it.

"I'm free all day," I typed. "Come whenever you want."