Traffic Girl Ch. 34

Story Info
A successful playboy meets a local TV anchor.
1.9k words
4.82
7.2k
11

Part 34 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't have to wait long. Kat and Jess met two days later for happy hour. A happy hour that lasted for five hours. Kat, needing to get home to her husband, left it to Jess to debrief me on what had transpired. I figured if they had talked for that long, it had to be at least moderately good news.

Jess was cheerfully drunk when she got to my apartment. She wore a floral summer dress. It was too hot outside for anything else.

"How'd it go?" I asked, anxiously awaiting the report.

She threw herself into my arms and gave me a sloppy kiss.

"Fuck me first," she said. "I got so worked up hearing about you and Kat and your adventures." She pulled her dress up and showed off her nakedness underneath. "I'm soaking," she said, swaying a bit side to side. "You have had too much fun without me."

"Okay," I said, not putting up much of a fight. "I'll make you a deal. Bend over, and tell me while I'm inside you."

"Yes, baby," she said and bent over the kitchen counter, "fill me up, and I'll tell you all about what your slutty girlfriends agreed to."

I slid easily into Jess's pussy, a familiar, wet glove framed by her thick, bubble butt. I held myself inside her and said, "Start talking."

"I want you to give it to me rough tonight," she said. "I like when I feel like I'm your possession."

"Talk," I ordered. "I'm not going to move my cock until you do."

"You are such a cruel tease," she said, words slightly slurred. "Kat is very sweet. I like her a lot. She's funny and charming. I know what you see in her. She's exactly your type. Do you really tell her when to wear butt plugs on TV?"

"I do," I said and thrust inside her, forcing her to grunt. "Keep going."

"She's an adrenaline junkie," Jess said. "And she also likes to submit to you. What I got from our conversation is that you two have just constantly raised the stakes in your affair, always chasing some higher high. She craves that and wants to keep it going. Yes, fuck, just like that. Fuck me harder."

My balls slapped against her ass cheeks.

"Kat wants to keep the routine you have," she said, her breathing getting heavier. "You know that won't make me jealous. How many other women have you fucked since I've known you?"

"You know I don't count, baby," I said, keeping up my pace. "But dozens. Probably a hundred."

"And she gets really turned on by the idea of you having a girlfriend -- yes, god, keep giving me those long strokes! -- so you can bring your affair closer to home," she said. "She knows she can get away more easily if she's out with a girlfriend like me."

At this point, I couldn't believe my good luck.

"And what about you, darling?" I asked. "How do you feel about it?"

"If I get to have you?" she said. "I'm okay with anything you do. I thought four years together taught you that. This could be a lot of fun. Having a hot little slut for us to play with. I think it'll keep you closer to me. I'll know where you are." She giggled.

This was true good fortune. My mind worked overtime on fantasies as Jess's tight cunt gripped me like a vise. She could sense my arousal.

"You're plotting already, aren't you, sweetheart?" she asked. "Thinking of the dirty things you're going to make us do for you? Are you going to make us your dirty sluts?"

"You already are a dirty slut," I growled. I was close. She could sense it, too.

"Your dirty slut," she said. "I can't believe I lived without you so long. Give me that cum. Please. Please!" Her voice turned sultry and deep when she begged.

I unloaded inside Jess. My brain raced. This was too easy. There had to be a catch. She turned around and rubbed her nose against mine. Her eyes were adoring.

"What's the catch?" I said.

"Babe, there's no catch," she said.

"I don't believe you," I said, more in a teasing manner than seriously.

"You're not going to marry me," Jess said candidly. "I'm not going to be faithful to you. I didn't fuck for a year, and having you these last two weeks has that inner slut on fire again. You know how I get. It's part of me. It's part of how I handle you being a bachelor."

Jess was a wild child. I knew it when I met her. I knew it the entire time we dated. I don't know why I would have thought that would have changed. Maybe I thought it was part of growing up -- a silly presumption, of course, because I never grew up. Nothing Jess had done ever bothered me too much. She had the mentality of a man when it came to sex, and I never thought it right to judge her for that. She loved one-night stands. She loved going out and finding random hookups. She liked blowing her coke dealer for a little heavier bag. She swiped on dating apps in her spare time because she loved variety and didn't want to miss out. Jess was like me. Part of the intensity of our connection was this overlap in our DNA.

"You know I'd never try to change you," I said, kissing her. "I love you for you. I always have."

"You know it doesn't mean I'm not yours," she said.

"I know," I said. "I think you'll get more of my time this go-around."

"Can we make Kat our toy?" she asked, somewhat shyly.

"You still like girls occasionally?" I inquired. She nodded and blushed. "Do you and Melanie still play?"

"Maybe," she said coyly.

"Have you ... with her fiance?" I asked.

She shook her head, then added, "Well, only a blow job. He is this absolutely gorgeous hunk of a man, and his dick is so tiny. I would bet barely four inches." She laughed.

"You think Melanie would join us again?" my fantasies were having a field day.

Jess smirked. "Of course," she said. "Would you mind if I get back on Bumble? Or maybe a sugar daddy site?"

"Only if I get to help you pick," I said.

"Always," she said.

"Get to the bedroom," I said, playfully spanking her. "I'm going to fuck your sweet ass until you beg me to stop."

I grinned. We were going to have so much fun. It felt like old times, but better. Now I just needed to talk to Kat to ensure we really were on the same page.

* * *

Kat and I had lunch at my apartment the next day. I grilled shrimp with orzo and a lemon beurre blanc. We drank a bottle of Sancerre.

"Jess is so sweet," she said.

"I'm glad you like her," I smiled. I was still suspicious that this all had been too easy.

She rehashed largely the same narrative that Jess had the night before.

"Are you really good with this?" I asked.

Kat bit her lip. "I'm so turned on by it," she said. "Can you imagine going on a double date, Jess and I both leaking your cum?"

I groaned.

"We have our first girls' night scheduled for Friday," she added.

"You don't worry about me having a girlfriend?" I asked.

Kat turned serious. "John, have you dated more than one woman at a time before?"

"Yes," I admitted.

"How many girls were you fucking when you met me?" she asked.

"Four," I said.

"And you think that somehow you can't handle Jess and me, both of whom care about you a lot and are going into this with their eyes open?" she asked.

"I just keep feeling like there has to be a catch," I said and chuckled.

"You just won the lottery and are trying to beg off accepting the check!" Kat said, slightly exasperated.

"I'm not used to things working out so well," I said.

"You get to have the one who got away," Kat said, referring to Jess, "and you get to make the traffic girl a cheating slut wife. I'd say it is the ultimate jackpot."

"You know me," I said. "I've got to be skeptical, if not downright cynical."

Kat stood up and sat on my lap. I was about to say something, when she put a finger over my lips.

"Listen carefully," she said. "I want our affair to keep going. You satisfy something that lives deep inside me, and I need it. I need you. But you know me well enough by now that the status quo doesn't work. I have to keep chasing new highs. I don't know why Jess walked into our lives, but I do know this is such a good opportunity to have so much dirty fun." She kissed me.

"The Fates at work for us again," I murmured.

"Exactly," she said. "Now come fuck me before I go home to my husband."

We kissed our way to the bedroom. We didn't have much time, so I just entered her pleasingly soaked pussy doggy style. I liked sex with Kat even more now than before the wedding. She knew just how to tease out the extra intense desire I had when fucking a married woman. I especially like fucking her from behind because she had a new trick. She would spread her ring and middle fingers around my cock while I pushed in and out of her, generating extra friction. But also for another reason, which she always pointed out because she knew it got me off.

"Can you feel it baby?" she panted. "My rings rubbing on your dick? You are so hard for me, daddy. Are you going to creampie my married pussy?"

I smacked her ass fiercely. "You know I am, you cheating slut," I grunted.

"Please give it to me," she begged. "Then I can finger my pussy and get your cum all over them and lick them clean."

I put a thumb in her ass and dug in. She moaned in pleasure. I couldn't last long when she egged me on like this, and I didn't want to hold back. I came inside her with sharp thrusts, and when I pulled out, she collapsed back on the bed.

"Your turn," I said. "Do it."

She looked at me and smiled her wry, mischievous smile.

"You only came once," I added. "You need to cum again."

She sat up and began to slowly work her clit, allowing her rings to rub against it.

"There's so much cum," she said. "I can feel it flowing down my pussy. It's going to pour out any second."

And it did. She put her left hand over her slit and let the sperm coat her rings. She lewdly raised them to her mouth and licked them, then did it again. Sitting next to her, I sucked her nipples.

"Cum for me, Kitty Kat," I said.

She fingered herself faster and closed her eyes. I continued playing with her tits, and she came quickly, breathing fast and letting out a sharp moan as she exploded. She let herself collapse back in bed again, her chest heaving.

"God, that was so hot," she said. "So fucking satisfying. So fucking satisfying. I really didn't wish I had to go."

I watched her dress. We kissed goodbye, and I stared at the door of my apartment after it closed. I still had a nagging feeling that this was too good to be true. What was going to come at us and send it off the rails?