Traffic Girl Ch. 33

Story Info
A successful playboy meets a local TV anchor.
1.9k words
4.79
7.3k
9

Part 33 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two weeks Kat was gone on her honeymoon were a whirlwind. Rita and I met up three more times. The sex got better as we got to know one another. Jess and I threw ourselves into our reunion. It was a honeymoon of our own, in a certain sense. We spent every day together and fucked nonstop. It was like a dam had broken, and we tried to put two years of fucking into two weeks. We fucked before work in the morning. We fucked at lunch. Jess came to my parking garage for quickies. Every night we spent together making up for lost time. We didn't even go out and party. We just fucked.

I knew, however, I needed to talk to Kat as soon as she got home. I wasn't scared of the conversation. I missed her. I couldn't wait to figure out how we would move into the next phase of our affair, an inevitable change after her marriage. I had thought extensively about it and had a proposal. So on her first day back at work, I asked her to come to my place for lunch.

That morning, I had watched her broadcast and couldn't stop smiling. I was excited to see her, and when she knocked on my door, I ran to open it. She jumped into my arms, and I spun her around.

"Babe!" she exclaimed. "I missed you so much it made me ache."

"Oh, darling," I said. We kissed. "I missed you more."

I put her down, and we just stared into each other's eyes. I felt complete having her with me again. She attacked me again, kissing with an urgency I had never felt before.

"I don't even want to eat," she said. "Just fuck me. I am craving real dick. Please, daddy?"

Our clothes ended up leaving a trail from the front door to the bedroom. I lifted Kat into bed and entered her with longing. We fucked like we were in heat. I wanted to reclaim Kat, to remind her after two weeks away that I owned her. That our connection remained.

She came twice in rapid succession, then panted, "Did Rita take good care of you?"

"I think she's going to be sore for another week," I said, jackhammering away at her pussy. "She'll probably be drunk on my cum for at least that long."

"Did you try to get in her ass?" she asked. I loved when she talked dirty like this.

"Tongue and fingers," I said. "One day. I've almost convinced her to try a butt plug."

"You're so dirty," she said. "Now fucking fill me up. I need that cum inside me. Show me who owns me again."

It was an animalistic fuck. I pile-drove into her pussy relentlessly, building myself just near the peak, then backed off into long strokes that concentrated the pleasure more deeply on the full length of my shaft. The change in pace made my orgasm inevitable. I pushed fully inside her and let go, grinding as deeply as I could to flood her cervix.

I collapsed against her, emotionally spent to a completely unanticipated extent. Kat groaned in pleasure, always adoring the hot, messy river that spread inside her.

"I never get tired of feeling that," she said, breathing hard. "You always cum so much for me."

She ran her fingernails gently over my back. I stroked her cheek.

"I had fun," I said, "but I'd rather you not leave me for two weeks again."

"I had fun, too," she said, "but I won't leave you again."

We made out until Kat slid down between my legs and got me hard with her mouth. Our passion was nowhere near being quenched.

"I love tasting myself on you," she said. She climbed on top of me and started to ride. A few strokes in, a puddle of sperm leaked out of her pussy.

"Oh my god, babe!" she exclaimed. "Look at all that cum!" She got a wicked look in her eye and bit her lip. "We can't let all that cum go to waste. You know what it's best for, don't you?"

Kat slowly removed my cock from inside her pussy. It was covered in a milky mess. She turned around, leaning forward slightly to put her ass on prominent display and scooped up my sperm on her fingers.

She looked over her shoulder at me and said, "It's the best lube for anal sex. Will you please fuck my ass, daddy?" She pushed my cum into her pink asshole and let out a long moan. My cock visibly throbbed, and she didn't wait for me to respond. She just took hold of my shaft and guided it into her ass. It was a smooth and practiced motion.

"Oh, that makes me feel so full," she gasped. "My asshole hasn't been used in so long."

She rode me reverse cowgirl, and the view of my cock going in and out of her asshole, glistening with my cum, was a potent turn-on. Then she heightened it with dirty talk.

"You're so hard," she said. "Are you imagining what it would look like to see your dick in Rita's ass?"

I merely groaned in response.

"You are, aren't you, you dirty boy?" she said. "I'll let you keep fucking her. I'll help you get inside her virgin ass. You'd love that."

"I would," I said, enthralled by the pleasure I felt. "You know I would."

"Just be sure you save enough energy to fuck my ass," she said. "You're the only man allowed to have it. No one else gets it. I'm an anal slut only for you."

It didn't take long to cum again, not with that level of urging. I held her hips against me as I came and bucked against her, pushing her to an anal orgasm of her own. We came off the sexual high of our reunion together.

"That was fucking incredible," I said. "I'm so glad you're home."

We showered up, and I knew I had to talk to Kat about Jess.

"So, hey," I said, as we were putting our clothes on again. "I need to talk to you about something that happened while you were gone."

"Oh?" Kat said nonchalantly.

"Yeah, it's actually about your makeup artist from the wedding," I said.

"Really?" she said. "Did you fuck her? She was cute."

I laughed awkwardly. "So, well, that was," I stammered. "That was Jess."

"Jess?" she said. Then her memory clicked. "That Jess? Your Jess?"

I nodded. Kat knew generally about my past with Jess, though we had never gotten into it in great detail.

"Oh my gosh," she said. "That must have been a surprise! She is cute! And she was super nice. She's a great makeup artist."

"That's a good frame of reference," I said. "So, yeah, it was quite the surprise to bump into her. It had been three years."

"And?" Kat anticipated this was going somewhere.

"We reconnected while you were gone," I said. Her eyebrows arched, and her face went slightly pale. "I really don't know what to say or how to put it. But it was very organic. Natural. We reconnected pretty intensely."

"You fucked her," she said flatly. "Are you breaking up with me?"

"No!" I exclaimed. "Oh good god no!"

"You didn't fuck her?" she asked.

My pause before answering was sufficient.

"Okay," she said, now seeing the situation as grave. "Are we breaking up?"

I smiled and hugged her. "No, Kitty Kat," I said. "But I do want to talk to you about it. I have some ideas. And I think that, even if meeting her again was completely out of the blue, this might really work to our advantage."

She put on a brave smile. "I want to believe that," she said. "I don't see how it's the case. But I don't want to lose you, John."

"I'm not going anywhere," I said. "So let me tell you what I've been thinking about."

"Okay," she said. We sat down on the couch next to each other.

I rehashed how Jess and I had met, the connection we felt, and, yes, the sex. I could see a mixture of fear, lust, and surprise on Kat's face. I was open about the fact that Jess and I had agreed to date but that I had made clear my feelings for Kat and didn't want to alter my relationship with her.

"So she knows that?" Kat asked. "That you and I will still be a thing?"

I nodded. "It was explicit," I said. "She understands that I love you and wouldn't be open to seeing her unless you were comfortable with us."

"Wow," she said.

When Kat paused, I took the opportunity to lay out the light-bulb moment that had gone off with me.

"So, what I really got to thinking," I said, "was that if I had a girlfriend -- a real girlfriend -- that might give us some really exciting opportunities. For us."

Her eyes lit up, like it clicked with her, too.

"Double dates," she said.

"Now you're thinking, Kitty Kat," I said.

"Oh my god," she said. "My head is spinning. This could be so dirty."

I explained how I liked the spontaneity Jess and I were able to enjoy, like on that first day when we cooked dinner. The unpredictable intimacy that it afforded. And, candidly, just having someone around for a quantity of time that it simply was not possible for Kat to give me. I made clear I didn't blame her or resent her for that and reassured her that I felt like our relationship was a perfect outlet that satisfied something essential in me. Our discussion was frank, and we both got excited as it progressed. Ultimately, if I had a girlfriend who was on board with my relationship with Kat, it would give Kat and me even more cover. For me personally, that probably created some difficult questions. If I wanted more from Kat, what would that mean for a potential future with Jess? Could I really juggle them both, if that's what I ultimately wanted? Those questions I set aside. They could be dealt with later. I trusted the instinct that told me this could satisfy me in a way I never dreamed.

"So how do you see this working?" she asked.

"You kind of read my mind with double dates," I said. "I want you to meet Jess. Get to know her. What if you became great friends?"

"Do you think I'll like her?" she asked honestly.

"I actually think you will," I said. "And she seems like she has her partying under control."

"Am I getting into something crazy here?" she said.

"Aren't we already in something crazy?" I replied.

"I mean it," she said. "What's our end goal?"

"I'm not sure of the end goal," I admitted. "But you and I have very specific and unique styles of pleasure that mesh between us. I think this is a chance to enhance that to a place we never thought we would be."

Kat paused as she contemplated something.

"Do you think she would meet me for lunch one day soon?" she asked.

"I'll make it happen," I said. It looked like, sooner rather than later, I would find out if this scheme would blow up in my face.