Traffic Girl Ch. 35

Story Info
A successful playboy meets a local TV anchor.
2.3k words
4.84
8.7k
10

Part 35 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: I've been taking the story a bit more deliberately than anticipated, shortening the chapters but keeping the same end goal in mind. We've got three or four more to go before we wrap book one. I'm grateful for the time you have given me, your votes, and your feedback.

* * *

My new world order got off to such a wonderful start that my skepticism faded dramatically. Over the next few weeks, Jess and I settled into a routine as a couple. We saw each other most days, and she spent the night frequently. I still saw Kat two or three days a week. During this "break-in period," we kept things mostly separate, although Kat and Jess had a few more girls' nights. For me, it was an ideal routine. Jess was fun and unpredictable, always looking for a kinky twist. While we coasted through this honeymoon phase, it was easy to find satisfaction together. Kat scratched my itch for lurid, dirty fun in a way Jess couldn't. I felt like my connection with both of them grew.

With Jess, we picked up where we had left off. It's like the messy ending had never occurred. She really did appear to have her life in order. She had a steady, easy job. In the first six weeks since our reunion, I'd only see her do coke twice, both times in moderation. We fucked nonstop. My life was essentially a bottomless glass of Jess garnished with a twist of Kat.

As life settled into a good groove, and my work calmed down a bit, the mood for adventure struck. It was coming up on Labor Day, and Kat's husband was going to Vegas for three nights for a fantasy football draft. After their wedding, Kat and James had moved into a sizable home in the fashionable Memorial neighborhood of Houston. It had five bedrooms, sat on more than an acre, and sported an immaculate pool.

"What should we do this weekend?" I asked Jess earlier in the week.

"Kat and I were chatting," Jess said, "and with James out of town, she proposed that we come over and spend a couple days at the pool. We can cook, party..." her voice trailed off and lowered to a seductive whisper. "I want to watch you with her. I want to see how you fuck her. I want to see how she cums with you."

"So you and Kat are okay playing all together?" I said. This was something I hadn't pushed or wanted to rush.

"We want to party," she said. "And I don't think I need to tell you what happens when we party."

* * *

As soon as James's plane went wheels-up from Houston to Vegas on that Friday afternoon, Jess and I went to Kat's house. We had packed for the weekend. I parked in the garage, so my car's presence wouldn't be noticed, although the large lot sizes afforded tremendous privacy. There was a tall fence around the back yard, so we could enjoy the pool freely.

Kat greeted us, wearing a bikini and bathing suit coverup, with hugs and glasses of Champagne. Her home was beautiful, tastefully and impeccably decorated. It had a pleasant mixture of modern style and warm touches. After giving us the customary tour, we drained our first glasses of wine, and I refilled them at the bar. As I did so, Kat produced an elegant silver tray loaded with cocaine and its paraphernalia.

"I'm so ready to party," she said, "and Rita really came through with great stuff."

"Oh my god!" Jess exclaimed, her eyes lighting up. "You were serious about partying. And I can't believe it. Rita is your source?"

"Well, she's my link to the source," Kat said.

"This blow looks like absolute fire," Jess said. "Do you mind if I sample?"

"No, please! Go ahead!" Kat said cheerfully. Her tone was indistinguishable from if she had been hosting a dinner party.

There were large chunks of cocaine still intact, as if they had been chipped off a brick, but Kat had used a grinder, procured after our last trip to Vegas, to prepare a generous amount for immediate consumption. Jess extended a delicate finger and captured a small bump on her nail. She sniffed it up quickly, threw her head back, and evaluated.

"Hell yes," she said. "That is so nice. This will definitely do the trick."

She took another small bump on her fingernail and offered it to me. I accepted it and agreed with her judgment. It was extremely pure. My face felt slightly numb.

"I'm so glad!" Kat said. "It's been hard to get more than a couple lines in to make it through work lately. I'm beyond ready to just cut loose and see what trouble we can get into." She took the lead on cutting up lines, which she did with pleasure and skill. When she had six generous portions ready, she offered the silver straw to Jess.

"Ladies first," she said.

Jess took the straw eagerly and looked at me. She smiled, knowing my kink for it. She snorted one line, then a second immediately after.

"Yes!" she exclaimed and threw her head back. She hugged Kat again. "This is such good snow. We are going to have so much fun. I'm changing into my swimsuit."

"Baby, do you want to go next?" Kat asked.

I shook my head. "As you said, ladies first."

Kat took off the sunglasses perched on her head, pushed back her bathing suit coverup, and eagerly took two lines of her own. She walked over, gave me the straw, and kissed me.

"So," she said, "what are you going to do with two coke whores for a whole weekend?"

"Hopefully be able to keep up with the amount of cock you need," I said with a laugh. I tasted the bitter cocaine already running down the back of her throat.

"I need a lot," Kat said, voice full of lust and her eyes almost manic with desire. "I have been craving a weekend of coke and cock with you."

"Hubby not cutting it?" I teased.

"Financially yes," she said with a sharp smile.

"Are you happy?" I said, suddenly and involuntarily serious. It was a question I had wanted to ask but hadn't. Now it reflexively came out.

Kat was taken off guard. She rubbed her nose and crinkled it, then regained her poise. "I'll have my container of happy brimming full after the next two days."

She kissed me again with familiar intensity. I put my arms around her, wanting her to feel a cocoon of safety with me.

"Are you trying to make a move on my boyfriend?" Jess said with a laugh as she returned, wearing an ice blue thong bikini that covered only the bare minimum.

"You should know better than to leave him alone with a slut," Kat teased back.

Jess stood next to me and rubbed her hand across my chest. "Sweetie, I think you should give Kat your dick while I go for a swim. The pool looks incredible!"

"Are you sure?" I said awkwardly. It was going to take some time for me to get used to being together with both girlfriends.

"Don't be silly," Jess said. She kissed me and whispered in my ear, "We have this all planned out. Kat first. I'll be back in soon because I want to see how you fuck the traffic girl like the dirty little slut she is."

Jess walked away, her ass swaying hypnotically, totally exposed except for the triangle of fabric at the top of her crack.

"I really like her," Kat said after she was outside. "I know it started out as something I was doing for you, but Jess genuinely is a friend."

"I'm glad to hear it," I said, beaming. "You've missed me, huh?"

"I have," she said. "I think I feel like you did when we first started seeing each other. I need more of you."

I put a finger under her chin, lifting her lips to me, and kissed her. "Let's just enjoy the weekend," I said. "Then we'll figure it out."

I snorted the last two lines of coke Kat had cut, then pushed her bathing suit coverup to the ground. She wore the same suit as Jess, only in green. I cupped her ass and turned her around, putting my hardening cock between her lovely cheeks. I brushed her hair aside and kissed down her neck to her collarbone.

"You take my breath away, Kat," I said.

She put a hand on the back of my head and encouraged my continued kisses.

"You are such a bad girl," I whispered. "Letting me come over and fuck you in your husband's house."

Kat sighed as she said, "I'm a slut wife."

"I'm going to fuck you all over this house," I said, my hands unclasping her bikini top and letting it fall to the ground. "Every time you walk in a room, you can think about how I fucked you in it. How you sucked me. How hard you came. How much cum I put deep into your cunt."

I felt her knees go weak. I tweaked her nipples, and she moaned.

"Please daddy," she begged. "I need it."

My hands fell down her sides, hooking the strings of her thong as I bent over. I slid them off, and Kat instinctively bent over against the bar. My head was at eye level with her ass and pussy. I licked her asshole, and she moaned again. My tongue flicked against her persistently.

"Yes, yes," she said. "I need it dirty. I'm your dirty girl."

The cocaine hit fully, and I felt aggressive. I stood up and pushed her against the bar. She braced herself with her hands. I lined up the tip of my cock with her pussy. I grabbed her hair and wrapped it around my fist, pulling back sharply to impale myself inside her.

"Yes!" she gasped. "Fucking own me!"

I smacked her ass firmly.

"Harder!" she said. I obliged.

"That's a good slut," I said.

"I'm your slut!" she shouted. "I'm your slut!"

I pounded away at her from behind until Jess came inside again, now wrapped in a towel. Her eyes were eager as she walked toward me.

She stood a few feet from where Kat and I fucked, pulled the tray of cocaine to her and chopped and cut lines with an extremely practiced hand. She looked at me and licked her smiling lips. Kat came, her thunderous orgasm echoing off the walls of the cavernous house. Jess bent over, her head now close to Kat's, and snorted two more lines. Kat finally looked up and smiled at her.

Jess walked behind me, put her hand on my ass as it moved like a piston, and said, "Fill that married cunt with your sperm, sweetie." She kissed my neck and urged me on. "Then I'm going to eat it out of her cheating pussy," she whispered for only me to hear.

My pace remained until Kat came again. After she did, Jess pushed a couple lines under her nose, and Kat steadied herself against the bar to snort them. We were starting off at a high level of debauchery, and it made me crave more. Kat reached behind her and fondled my balls. Jess watched intently. She had been serious about wanting to see how we fucked. My eyes caught hers, and she licked her lips. I hadn't seen coke whore Jess in years, and it pushed me to a huge high.

"I'm gonna cum," I blurted out. Kat begged for it and squeezed my balls. I thrust hard into Kat, pinning her hips against the bar with such force I almost worried I might bruise her. My cum shot into her pussy wth the force of a gunshot. She cried out, cumming again as my seed spread inside her. My hips bucked a few more times, but then I had to pull out because my cock was sensitive to the point of pain. It had been an intense fuck. As I staggered back, Jess moved behind Kat.

"Stay right there, sweetie," Jess instructed. "I'm going to clean up your cheating cunt."

In college, Jess had learned that guys went wild when girls kissed other girls. Her desire for cock was so great, she would push whatever buttons necessary. This had ended up making her bisexual with a fair bit of enthusiasm. I had especially enjoyed using Jess's interest in other girls to seduce them and let me fuck them. So I wasn't surprised as I watched Jess kneel behind Kat and confidently go to work on her pussy, still swollen with arousal.

I poured myself a glass of wine and watched. Jess spread Kat's lips so she could snake her tongue as deeply inside as possible, greedily lapping at Kat's pussy to eat my cum out of her.

"Holy shit your tongue is amazing," Kat said.

Jess paused to say, "You taste so good."

She used her fingers in tandem with her tongue. After a few minutes, Kat came again, her voice hitting falsetto notes as she urged Jess on.

"Here it comes!" Jess exclaimed. "Oh, god, there's so much!"

"Save some for me," Kat begged. "I want his cum, too!"

Jess held her mouth against Kat's pussy as a deluge of cum hit her tongue. She licked a few more times and stood up. She tapped Kat, in a signal to turn around. Jess smiled at me. I knew the look in her eyes. She was a sexual animal in heat, and I had missed this incandescent side of her. Kat looked at Jess, then me. She had longing and desperation on her face. Jess flashed the mouthful of cum. At the sight, Kat pulled Jess's head to her and greedily kissed her. They made out with such enthusiasm, I couldn't help but get hard again. They passed my cum back and forth, sharing for a couple minutes until they stopped, their faces sloppy with spit and cum.

"That was so fucking hot," Kat said, holding Jess's hands.

Jess kissed her one more time. "Fuck," she breathed. "I haven't even had any dick yet."