Traffic Girl - Highway to Hell? Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I positioned myself behind her and retorted, "Let's find out."

I coated my cock in lube, then pushed some inside her asshole with my fingers.

"God, it feels so different after the coke," she said. "It really did make me super numb. I'm flying right now!"

The lube and ample foreplay had done its job. My cock slipped past Shelly's sphincter easily, and she was adept at keeping up with my breathing instructions. The weed and coke seemed to make her very relaxed, and the large amount of lube made my cock fully penetrate her ass faster than I normally would have. Yet she didn't seem to mind in the least.

"How does it feel?" I asked.

"Different but good," she said.

I took that as my cue to fuck her ass. It was tight, and through the wine and weed, it took concentration to make sure my cock didn't just pop out of her tight hole during my strokes. Shelly got used to the anal penetration, and she started bucking her hips back into me. From her grunts and moans, I sensed she was enjoying it, so I increased the intensity. I grabbed her thick hair and tugged, eliciting a yelp from her but also forcing her ass deeper onto my cock.

"Do you like it up your ass, slut?" I growled.

"Fuck, I love it," she said. "I don't know if it's the coke, but it feels so fucking good."

"Imagine how much better it'll feel when you're getting paid for it," I said.

I used Shelly's hair to pull her back almost upright, grinding my cock into her asshole, then let go of my grip on her locks. I moved my hand to her throat and squeezed. She squealed delightedly, so I began aggressive upward thrusts into her while I gradually cut off more air flow. In only a couple minutes, Shelly burst into an incandescent orgasm that might have curled paint off the walls of the bedroom. She was furiously frigging her clit, and her ass gripped me so tightly, I had to stop thrusting in and out of her. It simply was too difficult and tight. But her climax carried on.

"Oh my fuck!" she said through heavy breaths. "What did you do to me? I've never. I've never cum like that before. Jesus. Fuck me. You fucker. What was that?"

"That was the moment you became an ass slut," I said, grinning.

"I want your cum," she said. There was an urgency in her voice that I didn't expect. "Put it up my ass. God, you have made me an ass slut. I'm going to cum again!"

Shelly's body seized up and shook, but this time her orgasm wasn't as intense, and the friction of my strokes in her anus created a superlative feeling that pushed me to the brink. I tweaked her nipples, which were like small walnuts and severely hard. I thought about how this would be the first load of cum Shelly had ever taken in her ass, and that gave me a joy that triggered my geyser of pleasure. We toppled over onto the bed, my cock embedded in her ass and twitching. A cooling sheen of sweat covered our naked bodies.

"Damn," I said with satisfaction.

"I've never cum twice in a row like that," she said.

"That was so sexy," I said, my soft cock now out of her ass. I faced her and kissed her.

"I seriously felt transported to a different place," she said.

"So the coke was a good idea?" I said.

"God, that was the best," she said. "I think that's what made it. I'm still floating."

"Your ass is amazing," I said, holding a firm cheek in my hands. My cum leaked out of her tight, brown hole. I had really fucked her hard, and the mess was so sexy.

"I want another booty bump," she said. "Is that bad?"

"I don't want to give you too much," I said. "Let's go shower up, and then you can have another one."

At that moment, I realized how easy it would be to make Shelly a coke whore for me. I felt an old darkness spreading inside me, something that expressed itself during my first go-around with Jess. I focused only on the party and on putting as many notches in my belt as possible. There was a lack of emotion and caring that went into my conquests then. It was a collection of coked up pussy, trying to see how many women would do the depraved things I wanted. Shelly reminded me now just how easy it was to fall back into that pattern. Part of it was driven by the loneliness I suddenly felt, realizing that I would have a lot of nights like this to fill with Kat and Jess out whoring.

Maybe it was time to let that dark side out again, after being dormant for so long. It had been a long time since I had a girl as pretty as Shelly submit to such rough treatment. I liked it. I liked it enough that I thought it really was time to let the darkness run free again. Yes, I decided, it was time. There was nothing better to do.

12