All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Highway to Hell? Ch. 20'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love the slow build-up! The emperor says, "Release the whores!!" 5 Stars!!

Qwer12Qwer12over 2 years ago
Wicked Hedonism and 5 Stars Again

Oh yes the start of selfish and extreme indulgence in the world of sexual pleasures and total decadence. Looking forward to their time in Vegas for several days and nights of crazy drug fueled wild parting and the need for cum. Yes we so love this Highway to Purgatory. AND ADDING THE EXCITEMENT OF THE POWER AND EVILS THAT WILL BE CAUSED BY JEALOUSY IS OH SO GREAT. That is an emotion that can push them into a crazy chasm of smut. Cheers and like the rest of us readers and fans on this site, just pay no attention to the weird mindless haters that are appear to not like different types erotic stories on a site that is totally about perversion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fucking love it. These three are so kool to read about and see what nasty shit they will do next. They are such fun nasty whores that need to be cum dumps and just have a good time. And John get to get all the wet Pussy he wants and needs. Such a great story. Love this. More and more is wanted

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What an intensely delightful chapter! Kept up the great writing. We are truly enjoying it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love the full unfolding of the trio’s joint relationship; and Jess and Kat have formed a beautiful bond. This is one of many great aspects of a most deliciously erotic novel.

LiveLocalLateBreakingLiveLocalLateBreakingover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks so much for the feedback, everyone! Continuing to work, but the holidays slow things down a touch. This will be a slow burn to some extent, although packed with action ... and jealousy inevitably has to provide a ton of lessons learned, right?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh, the delightful and spine-tingling suspense in waiting to see what adventures unfold, beginning at 5:00 p.m.!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...