Traffic Girl - Highway to Hell? Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a hot, fast, hard fuck. Jess had back-to-back orgasms very quickly under the ministrations of my cock and Kat's tongue. My desire had built up rapidly, and before I knew it, I was emptying my seed into her bowels once more.

"God, I needed that," I said, panting as I staggered back from the bar.

Jess and Kat each snorted more lines. It was going to be an intense night, I concluded. I looked at my watch again. It was already 4:30. Kat shot me a glance.

"Shit, we need to get ready," she said. "Let's get changed."

"We're wearing clothes?" I said in mock surprise.

"Occasionally, we have to," Kat said with a laugh.

We each took quick turns in the shower. I put on my usual Vegas uniform of jeans, a button down, and a jacket, with comfortable Italian leather shoes. The girls wore slutty clubbing dresses. It was obvious they weren't wearing underwear. They rushed around putting on makeup. My heart started to pump persistently. It probably wasn't the wisest thing to do a couple bumps of coke, but I did anyway.

Promptly at five o'clock, the doorbell of the villa rang. Kat strode confidently to the door, asking me to pour five glasses of Champagne.

"Hang on to your hats," she said, as she smoothed the fabric of the dress down just as she reached the door. The bottom curve of her ass cheeks was almost perceptible even with the dress fully on. "The circus begins right now."

And she opened the door.

12