All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Highway to Hell? Ch. 23'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Uh Oh! How will he extricate himself from this? Nicole is a class A schemer...she needs to be taught a lesson! How will he do it? Maybe fuck her up good with opiates and feed her a morning after pill without her knowing it. Can't be pregnant after a good flushing out...all that scheming gone to waste...poor Nicole...did everything to trap him and nothing to show for it...Priceless!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

John should have traded the used up trouble making whores for the younger newer girls. I can’t believe this lesson will last too long. When confronted about Tommy, Kat lied and got aloof. She wasn’t sorry about it at all. She said, “i’m His whore”. John could be trading girls every week, a total smorgasbord of whores.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautiful chapter, in many respects! Thank you for this most excellent ongoing adventure!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Those jealousy ordeals were serious and painful business for Jess and Kat; and they seem to have served a useful purpose in strengthening the group relationship . Now for the truly fun part of this Vegas vacation!

Qwer12Qwer12over 2 years ago
Ready for More Debauchery

I loved these 3 Kat quotes:

1 I'm sorry, daddy I can get so wrapped up in the moment and the fun and how horny I get.

2 I guess I didn't realize how much I liked cheating.

3. And it wasn't like, with Tommy, the running around part was what I liked. I liked his dick.

That is truly what goes on in Kats mind I believe. So looking forward to the next chapters to see if these three can back on the Highway To Hell and more over the top Debauchery, filth and uncontrolled lust for nasty sexual thrills. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Basically all those women in John's life are insane, the one worse than the other. Although John's sanity is also up for debate cause no normal human being would tolerate so much shit!

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB4 months ago

The story is going off like a Catherine wheel and the outcome is obscured

LiveLocalLateBreakingLiveLocalLateBreaking4 months agoAuthor

This is a rapid descent into a bad place ... but it is comparatively fleeting, if you stick with it! Lots more fun to come!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...