Traffic Girl - Highway to Hell? Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jess's eyes lit up. "We could set it up like a gloryhole!" she exclaimed.

"That would be super sexy," Kat agreed. "How many of them are married?"

"I'm not sure," I said.

Kat scanned the group briefly. "It looks like at least a few of them," she said. "I think it would be sexy to suck some married dick."

I could see the girls getting more and more turned on by the idea.

"And you know you're a real whore if you're getting paid to play in Vegas," Jess said.

"Let's do it," Kat said. "But only for a couple hours. Will you set it up, daddy? Will you pimp out your girlfriends?"

I simply grinned. The girls went back to hitting golf balls. Our time was running short. I signaled the bachelor party guy.

"You can have them for two hours, starting at six o'clock," I said. "It's four thousand bucks. Cash up front as soon as they get there. Blow jobs only, and they have a hard stop at eight o'clock."

He stared at me in blissful disbelief. "Seriously?" he said. "That's incredible."

They were staying at the Aria, so the logistics would be easy. I got the room number -- a hospitality suite -- and the guy's real name and business card. I wanted some assurance of safety, although this group didn't seem the lunatic type. They were just looking to make some Vegas-style memories.

The girls and I walked back to the Mansion with a spring in our step. They were excited. It was a short, self-contained little package of adventure. It would let them do something wild and unexpected, which they loved, without intruding too much on our evening. Or the surprise I had in store for them. It was quarter to five when we reached the villa. Madeline had set out some happy hour bites -- caviar, potato chips, more king crab -- for us. Nicole texted to say she was off work early and heading over shortly. I knew it was time to let Kat and Jess in on my plan for the night.

"So, with our unexpected change in plans," I began, "I think it's only fair to let you girls in on my big surprise for the evening."

"Yes!" Kat said excitedly.

"At first blush, it may seem like something that's selfish, but just hear me out, okay?" I said.

"Of course," Jess said. There was an eager look on both their faces.

"Nicole will be here shortly," I said and let that sink in. "It wasn't my intent to be alone with her at all. I planned this before your little bachelor party excursion."

I could see Kat was fuming about it.

"Hear me out, Kitty Kat," I said. "The past two days, each of you have gone through significant emotions. You've had your jealousy stoked. But you've also, I think, come to a better understanding of us and our relationship. My intent by inviting Nicole over tonight is not to make both of you jealous again. I know what it's like when you've had so many powerful emotions building inside you."

"You're driving me crazy!" Kat said, now turning playful.

"So, my big idea was," I said and paused for dramatic effect. "To have Nicole come here and be your slave." I saw Kat and Jess exchange a glance and smile. "When you come back from your slutty bachelor party blow job fest, Nicole will be here, tied up in one of the harnesses you brought. And for as long as you want tonight? You can use her whatever way you want. You can feed her drugs. You can fuck her with a strap on. You can spank her. Restrain her. Gag her. Anything your dirty little minds can come up with. Treat her like the filthy, homewrecking wannabe slut she is."

"Oh, daddy!" Kat shouted and threw herself on my lap. She kissed me and said, "I love this idea!"

"I almost don't want to go suck all that dick now," Jess said jokingly.

"Bullshit," I said with a grin. "Go get paid because we're going to extend our stay another day. Tomorrow? We're going to spend what you make whoring on clothes for a night out on the town, just the three of us."

"I am going to gag that bitch and paddle her," Kat said with enmity.

"We've got to get ready, girl!" Jess said. "Quick showers and makeup. We've got to be there in an hour!"

The girls got up and marched to the bar. Kat quickly formed four lines of cocaine.

"I'll make sure Madeline has a limo waiting," I said, carrying their glasses of Champagne for them.

They took turns snorting the coke, and as usual I couldn't take my eyes off the riveting scene. Then the doorbell rang.

"Do you want to say hi to Nicole?" I asked.

"Why not," Jess said. "I want to see her face before she realizes what she's in for tonight. She's usually so smug."

I answered the door, and Jess wasn't wrong. Nicole had a shit-eating grin on her face. She walked in, put her arms around my neck, and gave me a deep, lingering kiss.

"I missed you, handsome," she said.

Kat and Jess looked on from the bar, staring daggers. But before Nicole noticed them, their eyes softened. They turned on the fake charm that served them so well as escorts.

"Hi Nicole!" Kat said, bubbling over.

"Oh my god! What a great surprise!" Jess exclaimed in her best saccharine, cheerleader voice.

The girls rubbed their noses and came to give Nicole hugs. It was hard to keep myself from bursting out laughing.

"It's so good to see you!" Nicole said. "When John asked if I wanted to party with you tonight, I got so, so excited."

"Well, you're actually in luck," Kat said. "We have to go run a few errands before dinner, so John is all yours for a little bit."

Nicole made no effort to hide her glee.

"We will have so much fun when we get back, though," Jess said.

"I'm counting on it," Nicole said with unchecked smugness.

The girls went to get ready. I handed Nicole a glass of Champagne. She accepted it happily and, never shy about making herself comfortable, walked around the bar and chopped out two aggressive lines of blow. She snorted them and smiled at me. She swayed her hips as she walked toward me again, the white button down shirt straining under the pressure of her fake tits and the gray A-line skirt flushing pleasantly around her ass. She pressed her chest against me and pulled me to her for another kiss. I tasted the bitter coke drip in her mouth.

"This is a truly unexpected surprise," she said. "I thought I was going to have to share you."

"They'll be back for dinner," I said. "And, I have to warn you, they have some fun in store for you tonight."

"Really?" Nicole said. "I thought they hated me."

"They just see you as a threat," I said. "You're young and beautiful, and you fuck like Aphrodite herself." I was intentionally flattering her. I wanted her to be putty in my hands today.

"You wouldn't have asked me here if you didn't have room for a little more desire in your heart," she said. "And in your dick." She let her hand float across the front of my shorts.

"You should know we have a nudity required rule in this villa," I said.

"Oh well, then," Nicole said, "I don't want to be the naughty girl who's breaking the rules."

She began to seductively unbutton her shirt. Her boob job was fantastic, and she relished slowly revealing her white lace bra and then spectacular man-made mounds for me. Her tan was even, her skin as improbably soft as ever.

"I've been looking forward to fucking you again," I said matter-of-factly and sincerely.

"I creamed myself when you texted me that you were in Vegas," she said, her lips seeking mine again.

I let my fingers slide between her legs. She parted her thighs and made access to her smooth, bare mound easy. The juices were flowing past her lips. I flicked her clit, and she shuddered.

"Bend over, slut," I said. "Let's not waste any of this precious time."

Nicole simply put her hands against the nearest wall and offered herself to me. It was a high angle, but I easily slipped my cock into her pussy.

"Jesus, did you get tighter?" I said.

"I've been working a lot," she said. "I haven't had a lot of time to fuck lately."

"If you're working, you're fucking," I said with mixture of a laugh and a pant.

"The players I've got right now have small dicks," she said, pushing against the wall sternly, forcing me deeper into her.

I spanked her firmly. She squealed in delight.

"God, you really are just a great fuck toy," I said.

"I'm yours," she said. "Use me any way you want."

I saw my opportunity, and I seized it.

"Do you mean that?" I said. "I'm a very dirty boy."

"I don't care how dirty you are," she said. "I will do anything you want. Anything."

"So tonight you are all mine?" I reiterated. "Anything I want?"

"Anything," she said. "I won't say no. I'm your slutty doll."

I grinned, spanked her a few more times, and kept fucking her from behind. I let my thumb slip into her ass. She groaned in delight. Her pussy milked me, and I got a devilish idea.

"Get on your knees, slut," I ordered.

She dutifully sank to her knees and knew what was coming. She opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue, and looked at me eagerly.

"Cum all over my pretty face, baby," she exhorted.

I did. Without hesitation or concern for where my sperm shot, I unloaded on her. It hit her forehead, nose, lips, and cheek. I stepped forward and shoved my cock down her throat to force her to clean me off.

"That's a good girl," I said. "No cleaning up, either. Keep it on your face."

"Yes, sir," she said and giggled.

We relaxed around the bar, drank, and caught up. Something seemed different about Nicole. I couldn't quite put my finger on it. She was less hurried, less on the hustle. She was more relaxed. She mentioned not having had much excitement lately but that she enjoyed the break. An idea popped in my head, and she noticed the mischievous grin that crawled across my face.

"What?" she asked.

"Do you want some more blow?" I asked.

"You already know the answer to that question, John," she said.

"Okay," I said. "If you want it? This is what you have to do for it."

I quickly grabbed a teaspoon. I used it to scoop a few of the larger strings of cum from her face. I put the cum on a plate, sprinkled it with cocaine, and mixed it together before forming the paste-like substance into a line.

"Snort it, you dirty bitch," I said.

She looked a little taken aback for a minute. Then simply said, "Do you have a straw?"

Nicole didn't even flinch. She snorted hard, taking half of the cocaine-laced cum into her nostril. Then she switched and finished it.

"Wow, that feels so different," she said. "Weird. But, wow, I mean, I love your cum, so. You really are in the mood to be a dirty boy. This is going to be a fun night, isn't it?"

"You have no idea," I said. I couldn't believe she had done it.

Kat and Jess were ready for their bachelor party excursion. They asked me to give them booty bumps before they left, and I administered them with pleasure.

"Don't do anything while we're gone that you won't be willing to do again later!" Jess said playfully as they walked out the door.

When it closed, Nicole smiled at me.

"Can I take a shower now?" she said. "I'd like to clean up after a long day of work so I can really please you however you want."

"Sure," I said.

I led her to one of the secondary bedrooms and got her settled in. Back at the bar, I saw she had forgotten her glass of Champagne, so I picked it up to take to her. As I approached the room, I was surprised not to hear the shower going. All I heard was Nicole's voice.

"I'm sorry, baby," she said. "I got a new player -- a really good one -- out of the blue. So I've just got to get him and his wife settled in before I come home." There was a pause. "I know, but you know how it goes. Unexpected things come up when you're a host." Another pause. "You're right. And, don't worry, I'm still ovulating tomorrow. Besides, I'll be back tonight. Save it all up for me, okay? I love you, too. Bye."

I turned around and tiptoed back to the bar, paranoid Nicole might notice that I overheard the conversation. My thoughts reeled briefly. She was a real piece of work, this one, I said to myself. She was trying to trap me. Or anyone who might have money, I guessed. That was her play. What a fucking psycho. I had to extricate myself from this situation as soon as possible. Well, but not before I had a little fun first.

12