Traffic Girl - Highway to Hell? Ch. 27

Story Info
A successful playboy raises the stakes. Can he handle it?
1.8k words
4.77
6k
5

Part 91 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: I feel like we've cut through some of the significant plot setup that will let us get back on the slippery, debauched slope of the highway to hell. Please enjoy.

* * *

The consequences came hard and fast. Or maybe they didn't. Maybe I just didn't see them coming sooner. The high I felt as Rita left for home that Sunday night met a different reality when I brought up the video feed of the Hooker House. Maybe I should have known better than to watch, but I couldn't resist.

Two things struck me when I tuned into the football party. First, Kat was nowhere to be found. This meant, if she were at the house, she could only be in the garage or in the far corner of the backyard. Second, Jess was alone with Johnny Burris in one of the bedrooms, which was surprising because he and Shelly were dating and had become exclusive -- at least at the football parties. I listened in on their conversation. It was difficult to hear, until I put on good headphones.

"Come on, Jess," Johnny said. "I know you like a dirty secret as much as I do." His hands stroked up and down her arms.

"God, Johnny," Jess said, "you're putting me in such a tough spot. Shelly is one of my friends. She's one of my employees. There's Girl Code."

"You just said it," Johnny pressed, "she's one of your employees. You know what that means. She's having her fun. I want some of my fun."

"These parties aren't enough?" Jess asked. Johnny kissed her neck.

"I want a secret," he said. "You've always been the most fun secret."

"What about my boyfriend?" Jess asked.

"How many other guys have you fucked this week?" Johnny said. "You know he doesn't care. He has to know you're going to do it."

"I just promised him I'd tell him if something was happening outside the agency," Jess said.

"Inside the agency, outside the agency, whatever, Jess," Johnny said. "I just want you to be my side piece."

"You're so romantic, Johnny," Jess said and rolled her eyes.

"Shelly is the kind of girl you marry," Johnny said. "She's great, and I'm not going to let her go. But you know me. You know me so well. You know I need a little danger."

"I know, I know," Jess relented. "And you know I love the same thing."

"You also want this big ass cock," Johnny said and pushed her hands into his crotch.

"Don't tease me," Jess said.

"Say it," he said.

"I want your big dick," she said.

"You're going to do this for me," he said.

"Do what?" she said.

"Don't play coy," he said. "Say it."

"All right," Jess said. "We'll make it work. I'll figure it out. I'll be your slutty little side piece."

"It makes you wet just to say that," he said cockily.

"You've always made me wet, you know that," Jess said. "Do I get to suck it now?"

"Yeah," Johnny said, "suck my cock, bitch."

Jess slipped off the bed and onto her knees. Her head disappeared in a shock of blonde her into his lap. I stared at the screen, half numb and half excited, when I noticed Kat entering the house from the garage with David Johnson. He pushed her up against the wall, and she wrapped her legs around him as they kissed. The background noise was too high to hear what they were saying, so I was stuck following their movements. What followed was a lengthy and slow progression through the living area to one of the bedrooms at the back of the house.

"Are you going to stop teasing me?" Kat asked as David locked the door behind them.

"I'm not teasing you," he said with a laugh. "You're the one who wouldn't stop smoking."

"I did not," Kat protested. "You kept offering. It was like being in a cloud. And smoking weed has never made me feel like this. I've got so much energy, like I just want to jump on your dick and not stop riding it forever."

"That's because we were smoking a primo, baby," David said.

"What's a primo?" Kat asked, her hands were rapidly rubbing all over Johnson's body, like she was compelled to be in motion.

"You roll up the blunt with a little coke, baby," he said. "Makes that high extra fine."

"Oh my god, are you serious?" Kat said, intrigued. "You just, what, sprinkle some on?"

"That's it, baby," he said. He was pawing her possessively. "It's a real rush."

"Whatever it is, I just want you to fuck me," Kat said plaintively.

"I will if you answer me about the bye week," David said.

"Of course, babe," Kat said. "It sounds like fun. I love Mexico."

For the next hour, I sat mesmerized watching Kat and David Johnson fuck nonstop. It was a relentless, drug-fueled sexual cardio session. I had never heard of a primo before, and I admit that, when I looked it up on Urban Dictionary to confirm how Johnson had described it, I was equal parts shocked and intrigued. Kat obviously loved it, and halfway through their fuckfest, she rode the star linebacker while enthusiastically taking hits off another cocaine-laced joint.

"Fuck me, babe," Kat breathed, the sweat glistening on her body, "I want a whole day of just smoking this and having you ream my holes. This feels fucking unbelievable!"

"Mexico, doll," Johnson said. "Now get ready for my nut."

He reached up and put a stranglehold on Kat's neck. His hips thrust up violently, and he cried out primally. Kat leaned into the choking, and she humped against him in a blur. Their bodies seemed to move like a bullet train together, until Johnson stiffened and kept his cock buried in Kat's cunt. The two of them screamed together like a chorus. Eventually, Kat collapsed against him, breathing as hard as if she had run a series of sprints.

"It felt so different when you came in me," she panted. "Like a lightning bolt."

"That's the primo, baby," Johnson said, the fact that he was barely out of breath betrayed the level of athlete he was. "You gotta keep it under control and only save it for special occasions. But it's a wicked fucking high."

"Can we please, please do it in Mexico?" Kat asked greedily.

"Sure, babe," he said.

"Who else is going?" she followed up immediately. She spoke fast.

"You are so high, bitch," he said. "You need to calm it down."

"I can't!" Kat said. "I feel like I could just keep going. I'm so full of energy!"

"Let it wear off for a few more minutes, and I'll show you how to manage the comedown," he said.

"Is it going to be just us in Mexico?" she pressed.

"No, baby," Johnson said. "Johnny and Bryce are coming. Your girl Jess and Shelly, of course. I think that bitch Gloria. And my wifey."

"Your wife?" Kat asked, shocked.

"Yeah, baby," he said. "The bye week she likes to come party, too."

"I can't wait to meet her!" Kat said enthusiastically, the drugs still driving the rapid pace of her speech.

Kat moved between Johnson's legs and cleaned off his cock with her tongue. After a couple minutes, he pushed her off and stood up. He went over to the dresser in the bedroom and picked up a small baggie.

"Here, girl," he said. "Do a couple little bumps of this, and it'll even out that primo."

"What is it?" Kat asked.

"Just a little H," Johnson said. "It's real pure, so only a tiny bit."

"H like heroin?" Kat said, taken aback. I knew she was recalling her Miami experience with Tommy. "Can't I just pop an oxy?"

"Nah, girl, this is the key," he said. "Just a pinch. Everything will slow back down, and you'll be back to normal. You need the real deal to climb down from a primo."

"Well, if you say so," Kat said with a mixture of hesitance and exuberance.

She walked to the dresser, and Johnson poured a tiny bump on the back of Kat's hand. She snorted it, then held her hand out for another.

"Oh, wow, yeah!" Kat said after a couple minutes. "It's like I can feel my heart rate coming back to normal!"

"You just gotta be careful with that shit," Johnson said.

"Babe, look," Kat said suddenly. "You've made such a mess between my legs."

She laughed and showed off the pool of cum leaking out of her cunt and trickling down her thighs.

"Let's go find Gloria," Johnson said. "Make her clean that up." He laughed wickedly.

I sat back on the couch, trying to process everything I'd just witnessed. The time had flown by, and I didn't even realize I'd finished the bottle of wine I opened when I started my voyeuristic adventure. Reflexively, I popped another bottle and sat back down in front of my laptop to continue taking in the show.

David Johnson had located Gloria, and he promptly escorted her and Kat back to a bedroom. Already hard again, the all-pro linebacker was fucking Gloria from behind while she ate Kat's sloppy pussy.

I scanned the other cameras for Jess and noticed her talking to Shelly. They were in the kitchen, taking turns snorting lines of cocaine, but I was able to pick up bits and pieces of their conversation. It was about Mexico. This must have been the hot topic of the night. The team's bye week was coming up, and I presumed the girls would fill me in on the details of this boondoggle when they got home.

My infatuation with the computer screen finally broke. My phone buzzed. I picked it up to find a text from Rita.

"I got home and couldn't stop playing with myself," she wrote. "I've cum five times." She attached a picture of her hand, covered in sticky juices.

"I wish I could lick all that up," I replied. "But you need to get to sleep! You work in five hours!"

"I know," she said. "Good night, lover."

I liked the ring of that. My eyes were tired. I decided to put on a movie and pile onto the wine buzz I was already riding. Before I did, though, I checked in on Kat one more time. Gloria had finished cleaning her up, and she extricated herself from the threesome. David Johnson was still rutting away at Gloria, his cock now in her ass. Kat's gait was a little wobbly, understandably so, and she walked toward the door of the bedroom. As she did, I noticed her almost run into the dresser.

I also noticed that, as she steadied herself and walked past it, she had palmed the baggie of heroin.