Traffic Girl - Highway to Hell? Ch. 28

Story Info
A successful playboy raises the stakes. Can he handle it?
3.2k words
4.7
5.4k
6

Part 92 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Really appreciate the amazing feedback about Book Four. Count on it. It's happening. I've been inspired by this story more so than I ever thought possible, and I think a continuation will honor the characters. Thanks for the time you take to read.

* * *

The next day, to my pleasure, the girls were very forthcoming about the Mexico trip. I had played dumb, saying that I was too distracted by Rita to watch their escapades at the party. It was a little test. And they told me everything I had overheard -- Johnny, David, and Bryce, the wide receiver, would charter a plane to a small resort outside Cancun. Kat, Jess, Gloria, Shelly, and David's wife would accompany. They'd be gone for two days of partying and then come back.

"Daddy, I have a confession," Kat said, just before she and Jess were going to shower off. "I tried something new last night."

"Oh, what was that, Kitty Kat?" I asked. I was anxious for her to come clean.

"Davey did it for me," she said. "I thought it was just a joint, but it turned out that he sprinkled some coke on the weed. It's called a primo."

"A primo?" I said, playing dumb.

"It was the most amazing high," Kat said. "Maybe even better than a booty bump."

"Are you serious?" Jess asked.

"Totally serious," Kat said enthusiastically. "I thought it might be super fun to try it sometime, especially because the sex after I smoked it? Oh my god. It might have been the most intense thing I've ever felt!"

"That sounds hardcore," I said.

"Yeah," Jess concurred. "Really hardcore. I'm totally down to try it."

"Davey said you should only do it for special occasions," Kat said. "So maybe when we get back from Mexico the three of us could smoke one together?"

"I can't wait," I said. "Go get showered up. I'm not going to lie. You smell like used and abused hookers."

The girls shot me playfully annoyed, hurt looks but bounced off to the shower. It had been a long night for them. They didn't come home until after breakfast. I hadn't checked the video again, even after waking up on the couch to the TV stuck on its blue screen.

Alone in the living room, I couldn't resist the urge to look in Kat's purse. I did and easily found the off-white baggie of heroin. I understood why she didn't want to mention it. I gave her the benefit of the doubt. She probably was going to mention it after the three of us had smoked a primo together for the first time and save it for our comedown. Kat had never given off the addictive vibes that Jess did, so I didn't think too hard on it.

* * *

The two days before Kat and Jess left for Mexico we spent taking a much-needed break from partying and the outside world. We sat by the pool and drank juices and detoxed. I couldn't remember the last time I had done that. We enjoyed each other and made love sober, which had become almost a foreign feeling. I can't say I didn't like it, though. It was a good hint that settling down would work just fine.

I also spent the down time planning what I'd do while the girls were away. Rita asked for Tuesday night and a morning quickie on Thursday. I had jumped at the opportunity but was curious how she would get away on a night her husband was home. Wednesday night I had some work to do. Since Shelly was escorting less now that she was with Johnny Burris, Jess had a new candidate for me to interview. She was a friend of Gloria's. The agency had been stable the previous several months, so it would be nice to have a fresh tryout.

While the girls showered, I ran over this itinerary in my head. It was going to be a busy forty-eight hours.

* * *

When Rita arrived for dinner Tuesday evening, I greeted her at the front door with a glass of Champagne. She stepped out of her Mercedes G-Wagon in a form-fitting tennis skirt and top. I handed her the glass and kissed her. She welcomed it, and I could feel the passion flowing from her. She pushed her body firmly against mine.

"I missed you," she said breathily and walked inside.

"Do you need me to get your racket?" I said playfully as she walked inside.

"Nope," she said, "just bring your balls."

We laughed and made out enthusiastically against the bar. I had never felt such urgency from Rita before.

"I love that you could get away on a weeknight," I said, finally breaking the kiss. "How'd you pull that off?"

"John, I'm going to be honest with you," Rita said, turning suddenly serious.

"Okay," I said, intrigued.

"I found out my husband didn't go hunting last weekend," she said.

My heart skipped a beat, and I was flushed with adrenaline -- though I wasn't sure whether it was from fear or anticipation.

"He took his girlfriend to LA for the weekend," Rita continued. "And I confronted him about it."

"How'd you find out?" I asked.

"One of my girlfriends was out there and saw him," she said. "So she texted me. Girl Code."

I nodded and said, "I'm sorry."

"Don't be," she said, waving a hand nonchalantly. "We've always had a kind of detente about his philandering. But since you and I have become ... well, I don't know how exactly to describe it. But I have feelings for you, John."

"Those feelings are mutual," I said.

"I know," she said and looked at me warmly. "Anyway, I just told him that he was busted and to save any great declarations of love. We've been together for eight years, and he is who he is. I told him I wasn't going to change him, but that he had to be smarter about this because I'm not going to be gossip column fodder."

"Wow, that's a big step," I said.

"And I told him if he got to do his thing, I got to do my thing," Rita said and stopped. The words hung between us.

"So," I started and then paused. "Does he know ..." My voice trailed off.

"No! Oh, god, no!" Rita said. "I didn't say I was going to go out and have an affair. I just told him I wasn't going to sit around at home waiting for him. He thinks I'm playing tennis and going to dinner with the girls tonight."

"Do you really think he believes that?" I asked. This was new territory, and I felt uncomfortable. I liked Rita. I liked her a lot. But now her husband essentially had been told to be suspicious. It didn't matter if he had his own action going on. He still might well be the jealous type, and I didn't want his next hunting trip to be for me.

"I don't care what he believes," Rita said. "And it feels amazing." She threw her arms around me and drew me into another kiss.

I had a lot of questions, but I pushed them into a closet. There wasn't anything I could do about it tonight. The girls' night excuse probably would work this time. Who was I to refuse a horny, gorgeous married woman?

"You know what else feels amazing?" I said, fully immersing myself in the moment.

"What?" Rita asked, her eyes shimmering and playful.

"Making you squirt while my cock is in your ass," I said.

"You bad boy," she said. "You know exactly what I need. You're the only man who ever has."

We started making out again, and I began to strip off her clothes. Her sports bra mashed together and pushed up her magnificent tits. I buried my face in them.

"I'm going to show you who you truly belong to tonight," I said gruffly. I bit her nipples and said, "I want to do a line off our tits."

"Only if I can do one off your dick," she said.

The evening turned into an urgent, needy, powerful fuckfest. I warmed up Rita's pussy with my cock but then, after a booty bump, gave her a fierce ass fucking until she had squirted all over the bed. Three blurry hours later, freshly showered and changed into an outfit that she supposedly had worn to dinner with her girlfriends after an afternoon of tennis, Rita went home for a short night's sleep before she headed to work early the next morning. We hadn't even eaten. Except for the two loads of cum Rita had swallowed.

"That's just what I needed, John," Rita said as I walked her to her car.

"Me, too," I said. "I can't get enough of you. If you didn't have to wake up so early, I'd put another load in your ass."

"Don't get me going again," she said and shoved me away playfully.

I closed the door to her SUV, and she rolled down the window. It was an oppressive, steamy Houston night. We looked at each other for a few moments. Rita started to say something and stopped. Then she did it again.

"I'm going to miss you, okay?" she finally gushed out.

"Thursday morning feels like an eternity," I said. "I'm here any time."

I watched her tail lights disappear down the driveway and went back inside. There was no way her husband wasn't going to figure out she had something cooking on the side.

* * *

I woke up Wednesday morning with a hangover. Rita had left at 9 p.m., and I was bored, so I stayed up watching movies and drinking too much wine. It was almost ten o'clock, and I had to get moving. While they were gone, Jess needed me to test run a new girl for the agency. Her name was Sabrina, and she had become good friends with Gloria. Other than that, I knew nothing about her, other than she would be at my house in twenty minutes.

I took a couple hits off a THC pen, popped four Advil, and jumped in the shower. Ten minutes later, I was in the kitchen making coffee and tossing two empty wine bottles into the recycling bin. Coffee in hand, I was about to sit down and focus on the task at hand when the doorbell rang. Sabrina was early.

Moving to the door, I was totally unprepared to meet a stone-cold bombshell. Maybe five-feet-four, Sabrina stood before me with a radiant, bright red smile. She had naturally plump lips and lustrous, thick brown hair. Her round face was paired with shimmering white teeth. And, this early in the morning, she nevertheless wore a forest green cocktail dress that looked like it had been painted on her slender-yet-curvy body.

"You must be Sabrina," I said and extended my hand.

"And you must be John," she said in a husky, seductive voice that matched the sensuousness of her body and movements. Her black heels rapped on the entryway tile, and she clutched an Yves-Saint-Laurent purse to her shoulder.

"You'll have to forgive me," I said. "I'm a little hungover and just getting into my morning coffee. Come in. Let's chat."

Watching her walk into the house, I was instantly smitten. Her legs were surprisingly slender, given the generous curve of her hips and ass. She had moderately large breasts. But when she moved, her whole body moved in unison. It was hypnotic to watch. She had unspoken qualities.

"So how does this normally work?" Sabrina asked as we sat across from each other on separate couches.

"Well, I won't waste your time by beating around the bush," I said. "You know why you're here, I presume. Jess told you, and I'm sure Gloria has told you."

"Gloria has told me a lot about you," she interjected.

"So, yeah, I guess you've got a pretty good idea about how this goes," I said.

Sabrina smiled at me. She stood up, kicked off her heels, and sauntered over to me, her hands smoothing down the green fabric of her dress. Her eyes, a light brown bordering on hazel, were big and doe-like. She licked her lips and cupped her breasts over the dress. She flashed one tit, then the other. They were beautifully firm, with very large areolas and reticent nipples. She smiled, turned sideways, and pulled the hem of her dress above her waist. Her ass was a sight to behold. It was wide, round, and built like a brick shelf. I was infatuated immediately. She stripped out of the dress completely, revealing a dolphin tattoo beneath and to the side of her right breast and another of some innocuous Arabic script on her hip. Her pussy had inviting, small lips that spread open.

I must have looked like a goofball, my mouth hanging open as I just stared at the fit, toned, luscious body in front of me.

"So how do I get a passing grade today, babe?" Sabrina asked, putting a hand on her hip.

"Honestly?" I said. "You have to be a slut."

"Oh, well that's good," she said, straddling my hips and sitting on my lap, her tits pressing close to my face. "Because I am a slut."

Sabrina was a hesitant kisser. I could see being a hooker didn't come naturally to her. I wondered what brought her here, though it was a mere curiosity. I didn't care. Her body was hot. I was going to plunder it.

"And just how much of a slut are you?" I asked.

She leaned back her heels as she straddled me, still lightly grinding her pussy into my shorts, and smiled.

"I don't care if you put it in my pussy or my ass," she said. "I like them both the same."

"You're my kind of girl," I said, cupping her incredibly firm tits in my hands. They were natural. She must have been a fitness freak. Her body was so tight.

"Do you mind if maybe we have a drink first?" Sabrina asked. "I'm not really used to just getting naked in front of a stranger."

"Yeah, of course," I said, letting her slide off my lap. "We've got wine, beer, I can mix you up a cocktail. I'm sure Jess told you we've got weed and coke and molly and basically anything else you could possibly desire. What do you want?"

"God, some weed would be really nice," she said.

"No problem," I said, standing up. "We get really good stuff. I've got a killer honey oil cartridge right now. Try it."

We took a short weed break, and Sabrina hit the vape pen hard. She obviously smoked a lot. She got stoned, but it barely fazed her. She was comfortable being naked, and the haze of being high made her more comfortable with my hands roaming her body. She was an incredible physical specimen, showing off nicely toned abs to go with the perky tits and luscious ass I was drawn to more immediately.

Her oral skills left something to be desired, but sucking my cock turned her on. When she dropped to her knees in the bedroom and welcomed my cock in her mouth, within a minute she was leaking a profound amount of creamy pussy juice onto the carpet. I'd never seen a woman gush like a faucet this way.

When I entered her pussy, it was warm and inviting, a combination of tight and velvety. The cream kept coming, and so did she. Once I got her off the first time, Sabrina became a fucking machine. She wouldn't let me stop. She begged for more. After her fourth orgasm, as she rode on top of me and an enormous wet spot spread across the bed sheets, she slipped my cock up her ass. I barely realized it at first, it was such an effortless transition. She didn't moan or scream. She simply popped my cock past her sphincter and kept riding.

And the creamy pussy juice kept flowing. She came two more times with my cock up her ass. It struck me that she wasn't very vocal. It was a fantastic but somewhat workmanlike performance. Not that I was complaining. She had remarkable skills. She was compliant with all my requests. When I asked her to get on her hands and knees and spread her ass cheeks so I could finish in a series of maniacal, pile-driving thrusts? She just turned over, obeyed, and said it felt good.

I felt like I had earned a medal for lasting more than an hour inside Sabrina without cumming. The way she took a rough anal pounding was too much. I finally let loose a torrent of sperm inside her asshole that left me feeling wobbly. I lay down, panting and sweaty.

"Jesus, you're a hell of a fuck," I said.

"Thanks," she said. She turned her face toward me, her eyes warm and welcoming. She looked content.

"You're not much of a talker, huh?" I observed.

"I just get lost in the sex," she said. "Most people are probably surprised. A pretty girl like me is supposed to be cold. I'm a fucking nymphomaniac. I literally cannot get enough sex. I've had hundreds of one night stands. I cheat on every boyfriend I've ever had. And I just want more."

"Well, I think you've found the right place with Jess and the agency," I said with a chuckle.

"That's why I'm here," Sabrina said. "I've never said no to even a moderately good looking guy. When Gloria told me about Infinity? I knew it's what I needed to do."

"Did you enjoy it?" I asked, surprisingly vulnerable.

"It was fantastic," she said. "You've got a great dick. Better than a lot. Better than most, really. I just like floating away on a sea of dick. That was so much fun."

"I'll take that as a really nice compliment coming from someone with your experience," I said, teasing her.

"Do you need me to stick around?" she asked. "Or can I take off? I have to admit. I've got a couple Tinder dates later today."

"You really are a total slut," I said.

"Why would I bullshit you?" she said.

"Most people would," I said. "You're a breath of fresh air. You've got nothing to worry about. When Jess is back from Mexico, I expect you'll become very popular."

"I already am," she said, pulling on her green dress again.

Within ten minutes, she was in an Uber and on her way. Sabrina had charmed me. She was sexy, slutty, and an enigma. I didn't think I'd ever met that combination before. Now I had the whole day in front of me. Maybe I could squeeze in Rita for some more play time before our date tomorrow.

I picked up my phone with the intention of texting her, when I saw thirteen missed calls from Jess and even more text message notifications. My heart started pumping, moving the blood away from my cock. My adrenaline rushed. When I read Jess's text, I felt light-headed.

"Kat kidnapped," it said. "Get here ASAP."