Traffic Girl - Highway to Hell? Ch. 31

Story Info
A Crystal in the rough; football foursome.
2.3k words
4.75
6.2k
5

Part 95 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: I really appreciate the feedback and engagement from my readers. It really is taken to heart, and I'm grateful for it! Please enjoy. Some fun things are coming the next couple chapters.

* * *

Something that didn't occur to me right away was that maybe I was the one who was changing or had changed. I woke up that Saturday morning in what should have been bliss. After a sexy, sensual night of edible gummies, a little cocaine, wine, and a blur of orgasms for all three of us, I was aroused from blissful slumber by a tickling sensation near my cock. As consciousness fought through the thick fog of sleep that enveloped me, I heard some whispering, felt more tickling, and then what sounded like a long, blowing breeze.

"Ohhhh, yes, there is nothing better than cocaine in the morning," I heard. It was Kat.

The breeze-like sound came again. It was an inhale. This time, followed by Jess saying, "I don't even need this to get turned on again, but, fuck, who can resist blow this good, especially when it's next to a fat dick?"

"Will you eat my ass while I ride him?" Kat asked. "If you're lucky, you might get some of Bryce's cum."

"How messed up were you last night?" Jess retorted. "I sucked all of that out of you last night."

"I love you for being such a dirty bitch," Kat sighed. I felt her straddling my hips. I was coming out of my sleepy haze. "God, I love the way he's always hard for us."

Waking up more fully, I put my hands on Kat's hips. She had slid my cock inside her and methodically rode me. I felt silky hair graze my hands. I opened my eyes and saw that, indeed, Jess had buried her tongue in Kat's ass while she fucked me.

"Jesus, what a way to wake up," I said groggily.

"There you are, daddy," Kat said. She threw back her head and massaged her nostrils. "We decided to just keep the party going today. I figured you wouldn't mind."

"Heaven, absolutely heaven," I said and pulled Kat toward me so I could suck her nipples into my mouth. This had the added benefit of opening up her ass and pussy more for Jess, who didn't miss a beat. She bathed Kat's nether regions and my cock with her tongue. Kat was an express train building toward orgasm.

Inside, however, I wasn't ready for such a fast start to the morning. I needed to know what time it was. Crystal, the desperate housewife with the realtor husband, had floated the idea of meeting at noon. I wanted to fuck her. Really badly. And the thought of her, this unknown slut, distracted me from Kat's insistent, sexy body. Why did my mind wander from this perfect present moment?

The result was that it took me an embarrassingly and unusually long time to cum first thing after I woke up. We had fucked until the early morning hours, but I always came quickly in the morning. When I finally shot my load -- Kat had pulled out and let me cum on her butt cheeks for Jess to lick up -- both my girlfriends were quizzical about what had taken so long. I blamed it on morning wood and my desperate need to pee. I quickly stood up and went to the bathroom, phone in hand. As I pissed, I was delighted to see Crystal had texted me at 8 a.m.

"Are we still on for noon?" she asked.

It was past 10 a.m. now. I typed out my response: "Definitely."

* * *

I dropped the girls off at the Hooker House before I met Crystal at a coffee shop nearby. It was local, but I hadn't been to it before. As it turned out, it was a for-profit ministry of a local Baptist church. You've got to be kidding me, I thought, first a Bible verse in her profile and now this? I brushed aside her hypocrisy. Whatever made her willing to be a cheating slut for me.

We started with fairly generic, awkward conversation over surprisingly delicious lattes. Crystal was objectively beautiful. Her smile was electric, punctuated sexily by her dimples. She wore too much makeup, especially around her eyes. There were faint but noticeable clumps of mascara on her fake eyelashes. Her hair was teased up and curled. She had put a lot of effort into her look, right down to the curve-hugging black yoga pants and hot pink tank top.

"Are you supposed to be at the gym?" I asked.

"Yeah, that's what I told him," she said. She chewed gum, even while drinking her coffee.

"You seem nervous," I observed.

"I've never done this before," she said. "But I'm excited, I promise."

I smiled at her. The conversation carried on, and it became easier. She told me about her job, working for her father-in-law, and how she had graduated from Houston Baptist University. She had been married nine years but, according to her, he drank too much, got mean, and didn't want to have kids yet. She was bored. She wanted excitement.

"Why this?" I asked.

"I read this book by a woman named Jami Rodman," she said. "It was about her being an escort in Vegas. And it turned me on so much. I thought, I should do something that's sexy and fun for me."

That cinched it. We finished our coffees. It had been about an hour.

"What next?" she asked as we walked toward the parking lot.

"What do you want to do?" I inquired.

"You pick, but I want something exciting," she said. "I like kissing."

I escorted Crystal to my car.

"This thing is amazing," she said of the G-wagon. I liked them star-struck.

We drove to the parking lot in a nearby strip center. It was large and heavily trafficked.

"Do you like giving head?" I asked.

She nodded shyly. "But my husband doesn't like it very much," she said. This was only getting better and better for me.

We climbed into the back seat and made out. Crystal was a good kisser, with soft lips and an enthusiastic and aggressive tongue. When her hands started to rub my cock over my shorts, I suggested she blow me. She eagerly fished my cock out of my shorts and began to lick and suck. She gave good head. You could feel her lack of experience at first, but there was also a warmth and enjoyment about her technique. She easily took my shaft all the way in her mouth, and her wet, insistent sucking got me off quickly. So did the situation. Cars passed us constantly, but the deeply tinted back windows gave us a measure of privacy. I warned her I was going to cum, and she didn't miss a beat. Never taking her mouth off me, I shot my load across her tongue. She swallowed, rose up, and wiped her lips and chin.

"How was that?" she asked.

"Fuck, that was fantastic," I said honestly.

"I've never done that before," she said. "Swallowed."

"Are you serious?" I asked. I was genuinely incredulous. She hadn't even batted an eye taking my load in her mouth. She was either a liar or an undiscovered gem. I didn't care.

"Yeah, I'm serious," she said.

"You're a natural," I said. "That was amazing."

We drove back to the coffee shop, and I dropped Crystal at her car. I found it hilarious that she drove a yellow Chevrolet Camaro. She was extremely proud of it.

"Next time maybe we can have sex?" she offered before she opened the door and got out.

"I'd love that," I said.

"Okay, but just not tomorrow or Wednesday because I have church," she said.

I merely nodded my head. When the door closed, and I saw her get into her bumblebee Camaro, I laughed. That was off the charts. That's exactly the kind of slut I could exploit. Crystal was going to be a lot of fun.

* * *

My opening tryst with Crystal hadn't taken as long as I anticipated, so I texted Kat and Jess to see if they were ready for me to pick them up at the Hooker House.

"Johnny and Bryce are going to stop by for a quickie before their flight leaves for LA," Jess texted back.

"You can wait here or go home and watch," Kat said with a winky face emoji at the end.

"Why don't you two whore it up for them," I wrote back. "I'll come pick you well-fucked sluts up when they finish."

"It'll be a good show," Jess said. "We promise."

The afternoon had taken a fun turn. I headed home and popped a bottle of Champagne when I got there. Johnny and Bryce had just arrived at the Hooker House when I got the video feed set up. I sat on the couch, projected it to the TV, and drank while I watched the foursome move into the master bedroom.

"You sure you don't want a line, boys?" Jess asked.

"No, we're good," Johnny said. "Game tomorrow. But if we win? I'll do a line from your tits down to your pussy."

They all laughed. Kat and Jess, however, each helped themselves to two lines of cocaine off the dresser. When they finished, the guys were naked and ready to party. I found it interesting that all of them were going to fuck in the same room.

The girls approached their respective lovers and kissed them. Kat was enthusiastic with Bryce. I could see she liked him. After a few minutes, however, things took an unexpected turn. Jess climbed on top of Johnny. But instead of doing the same to Bryce, Kat dropped to her knees in front of him. She gave his long but modestly thick cock a few licks.

"He's ready for you, Jess," Kat said.

In what appeared to be a pre-planned move, Jess leaned forward but kept riding Johnny, whose legs dangled over the edge of the bed onto the floor. Bryce stepped up, and Kat, spreading Jess's ass cheeks, helped guide the wide receiver inside her.

"Oh god!" Jess moaned. "I'm so fucking full! This feels amazing!"

Kat took up a submissive role behind Bryce and began rimming him as he fucked Jess in the ass. The guys moved in an impressive rhythm. This couldn't have been the first time they had double-penetrated a girl together.

"Fuck yeah, this ass is amazing, Johnny," Bryce, usually fairly quiet, said.

Kat's face was buried in the tall, muscular wide receiver's ass. She was being a dirty bitch for him. I didn't need to see her face to know what expression of joy would be plastered on it. She loved it.

"Yeah, let's fill this cunt's holes," Johnny growled.

He raised a hand to Jess's neck, and she groaned as he squeezed. Bryce spanked her, smacking the flesh with such force the crack bounced off the walls. I walked to the bar and did a couple quick lines of cocaine. Kat had moved lower on Bryce, now alternating between sucking his balls and continuing to lick his ass. Jess peaked, cumming loudly in spite of the powerful hand gripping her neck. So much fluid was pouring from her pussy, I could hear the squishing as the two football players filled her with their cocks.

Bryce came first, his impressively hanging balls slapping Jess's ass as he drove into her with final thrusts. But Johnny wasn't far behind.

"Take it, bitch!" he yelled. He jerked powerfully, driving into Jess's hips.

"We gotta go, girls," Bryce said. "Have a plane to catch."

"That's just a down payment on tomorrow's night's fun," Johnny said.

They both quickly dressed and left. Their rapid exit gave the scene a crude, slutty quality that was perfect for my girlfriends. It also became clear the girls were just fine being left alone because as soon as the door had closed again, Kat climbed onto the bed next to Jess and kissed her.

"They flooded you, didn't they?" Kat purred.

"You know that's one reason I love Johnny," Jess said. "He cums buckets. I could feel it, like a river of warm syrup."

"And it tastes almost as sweet," Kat said as she dropped between Jess's thighs and started to eat her pussy.

"Oh, fuck, I love the way you eat me," Jess groaned. "I'm a little jealous you're going to get all that cum."

Kat looked up over Jess's heaving stomach and said, "Maybe I'll save you some. There's more for me in your ass. And Bryce's cum tastes even better."

She went back to work, and Jess ran her hands through her hair.

"There it is, oh!" Jess exclaimed. "Lick my ass. Fuck I love it. I want to taste it. Please, Kat, please."

After a few more seconds, Kat climbed next to Jess on the bed and opened her mouth, flashing a tongue covered with creamy cum. Jess opened her mouth and nearly attacked Kat with a deep kiss. Seeing this filthy display had my motor running. This was unlike anything I had seen between Kat and Jess before. There was a level of dark intimacy between them unfolding before my eyes that intrigued me. I wanted them home to be part of the exploration.

The girls stood up and started to put themselves back together. They started talking about the football party the next night. My thoughts drifted to Rita, until I heard something that made my ears perk up.

"David Johnson asked for you," Jess said.

"Are you serious?" Kat said, eyes growing wide.

"Yes," Jess confirmed. "In the dungeon."

"Oh, Jesus," Kat said. "I'm getting my punishment."

"That's safe to assume," Jess said.

Kat shuddered. "That makes me excited and scared at the same time," she admitted.