Traffic Girl - Highway to Hell? Ch. 32

Story Info
John and Rita go deeper; Anxiety grips Kat.
3.5k words
4.79
5.6k
5

Part 96 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Going back into a little bit of a crazy period. There will be a lot ramping up on all fronts!

* * *

The girls and I had crashed early Saturday because Sunday was shaping up to be monumental for all of us. When we woke up, there was a nervous energy coursing through the house. We smoked a joint to help balance out the nerves. Because the football game was on the road and on the west coast, the party that night was starting late, probably after midnight, and would also be relatively small. Only a handful of players planned to attend, but they wanted the usual eight girls. It promised to be debauched, especially since we planned to have a game watch party at the Hooker House to get everyone well-lubricated.

We lounged by the pool until early afternoon. I texted with Rita, teasing her and wanting her on edge for our big date night rendezvous. I was excited to hear Rita and her husband were going to the same restaurant where Kat and I had bumped into her ex-husband after having anal sex in the bathroom. It had single stalls that were away from the dining room, next to the host stand at the front of the restaurant. It would be easy for me to get in and out undetected. There was a beautiful symmetry in my mind to taking both women in the same place.

I realized it had been a while since I had partied properly at the Hooker House. While Kat and Jess tended to some details and planning inside, I made myself comfortable by the pool with Alix and Brittany. They were passing a vape pen back and forth.

"I hope you're hitting the good stuff and not just nicotine," I said as I sat.

"I'm off nicotine," Brittany said huskily. Her body remained as athletic as ever. It looked like her lips had fresh filler in them. The long summer of nude sunbathing had given her body a bronzed look, her tits jutting up as proudly as ever and nipples permanently hard. She passed me the vape, and I took a hit.

"Excited for the party tonight?" I asked.

Alix looked at me over the top of her sunglasses. Her massive, proudly fake tits rose and fell with her breath. The metal bars piercing her nipples glinted in the sun. A trickle of sweat pooled around her belly ring, and my gaze landed on the twin tattoos of black stars edged in red that framed either side of her pubic mound.

"We're already preparing," she said. "Jess said we should expect it to be wild and last all night."

As she made the statement, she rolled over onto her stomach and put a hand on her curvy ass. She pulled lightly on the cheek, and a red-jeweled butt plug peaked out.

"Seems like a wise choice," I said. "But if you need some help getting ready for anal, I would gladly lend a hand."

"I'd rather you lend me a dick," Brittany said playfully.

"I'm free all afternoon," I offered.

"You're going to stop finally being a tease and make some time for me?" she said, her brown eyes inviting and mischievous.

"I will always drop everything and come when you call, Brittany, you know that," I said, playing along.

"Let me finish getting stoned, and maybe you can join me in the shower," she suggested.

"That sounds amazing," I said. "Just say the word."

Brittany hit the vape again, but Alix demurred when she offered it to her.

"I'm going to hit a line," she said and stood up. "Do you want to join me, John?"

"Sure," I said when I saw the expectant look in her eyes.

We walked inside, and I saw Kat and Jess whispering conspiratorially in the kitchen. They separated as soon as I entered with Alix, but the knowing glance they exchanged wasn't lost on me.

"Do you want a line, ladies?" I asked.

"I would love one, daddy," Kat said.

"Me, too," Jess said.

Alix was bent over the counter, chopping up lines. Her tits dangled pendulously, and I glimpsed the butt plug again as she happily shaped the cocaine.

"You want to go first, boss?" Alix said to Jess with a smile.

Jess accepted the offered silver straw and snorted the lines with her usual hunger. Alix took her turn next, before Kat stepped in for two toots of her own, and I was ready to share in some of the beautiful flake but saw the mirror was empty. Kat stood with a hand on her hip, biting her bottom lip. There was my naughty traffic girl.

"Daddy, you should do yours off Alix's tits," Kat suggested. "They are so beautiful."

"Don't be shy, John," Alix said with a smile.

To my surprise, Kat sucked one of Alix's nipples into her mouth. I could see her tongue swirling around the bars. Alix groaned. Kat relented, letting the nipple release with an audible pop. Then she took a small spoon and heaped two small mountains of coke onto Alix's tits.

"Do the piercings feel good?" Kat asked her.

"So good," Alix said. "Sometimes I swear I can cum just from having my nipples sucked."

"Maybe you should pierce me, daddy," Kat said, disarming me. This was a surprise. She had never mentioned it before. "That way you'll have marked me."

Before I could respond, Kat covered my mouth in a brief kiss.

"I don't know what's come over me," she whispered. "I'm going to be a bad whore today. I can feel it. You better be ready to punish me for it." She smiled and then added loudly, "Your lines are ready, daddy!"

My head started to spin, but I focused on Alix's beautiful tits and the inviting pillows of cocaine. I snorted them and then let my tongue dance across her cleavage to pick up the last remnants. I couldn't help but follow Kat's lead and took one of her nipples in my mouth. I didn't stop swirling my tongue around it until I had elicited a moan louder than the one Kat had. When I did, I pulled back and grinned.

"Jesus, you people are such fucking teases!" Alix said.

I grinned, and followed the girls outside. Kat lingered back as I held the door.

"Are you okay, Kitty Kat?" I asked.

"Just nervous and excited for tonight," she said. She put her body close to mine. "Jess gave me a muscle relaxer, and that's making me feel a little loopy."

"Just take it easy," I said. "Have fun. Lose yourself in the moment. It's always more fun that way."

"Thank you, daddy," she said.

I told her where Rita and I were meeting that night. The memory hit her hard and happily.

"Oh my god!" Kat exclaimed. "That was the best anal orgasm I've ever had. That's so hot. Are you going to take her ass?"

"We'll see," I said with a grin. It hadn't really crossed my mind. I took Kat in my arms and hugged her. "Are you okay?" I asked again.

"I'm getting there, John," she said. "Thanks for being my rock."

* * *

The afternoon went by more quickly once the football game kicked off. Alyssa, the realtor, and Shelly arrived. Alyssa, if possible, seemed even more in shape. She told me she was doing ninety minutes of yoga and pilates every day. I looked at Shelly differently, now that she was on the cusp of becoming Johnny Burris's fianceé. She had new confidence, not the air of a little sister anymore. I also was surprised to see Shelly's sister and Jess's best friend, Melanie, arrive at the Hooker House. Tall and slim, she always looked every bit of a model

"Are you working tonight?" I asked Melanie when I saw her.

"I'm here for pleasure, not business," she said with a wry grin.

"Husband out of town?" I asked.

"Vancouver," she said. "And I heard this would be a target-rich environment. With you here, I see that's the case!"

Sabrina, the newly minted freak who I had recently rolled around in a tryout with, and Gloria, maybe my favorite bimbo ever whose tits only seemed to get bigger, rounded out the whore lineup. I was almost jealous of the football players who were going to defile them tonight.

But I had my long-anticipated quickie with Rita to think about. We had been texting all afternoon. She complained that her husband was drinking too much during the football game. She worried he might not make it until dinner.

"If he passes out, I'll take you to dinner," I said. I could sense the anxiety from her. She was eager, of course, but this was really a big step up in our affair. She potentially was taking a huge risk if someone caught us.

"I'll calm down when your dick is in me," she said and sent an eggplant emoji. I chuckled.

Time passed quickly. The girls were taking a slow-burn method with their partying. They started with weed and alcohol. There were occasional bumps of cocaine. I notice Kat sneak off at one point to the secluded part of the back yard. It might have dawned on me to wonder why she was typing so hurriedly on her phone if I hadn't been distracted by the cigarette in her mouth.

"Hey," I said, walking up to her.

She started. "Jesus, John," she said. "Sorry. I'm just nervous about tonight. I feel like such a shit about the whole David Johnson thing."

"You've been smoking pretty regularly," I said.

"I guess I do like a good cigarette now," she said, exhaling a deep puff high into the air. It smelled sickly sweet.

"You're under a lot of stress," I said. "I can help you, too, you know."

"A smoke is nice after sex, I'm learning, too," she said. "It feels sexy."

"I worry about you sometimes, Kitty Kat," I said.

"I know," she said. "I'm good, baby. Let me just get through tonight."

She took another drag and exhaled. She was nervous and holding something back. She didn't want to talk about it, and it was almost time for me to leave for the restaurant. I'd talk to her about it tomorrow. I kissed her and made a point to aggressively use my tongue. I wanted her to know nothing she did bothered me.

"I love you," I said, locking my eyes on her.

"I love you, too," she said. "With all my heart."

I put my hand under her chin and kissed her once more before letting her finish her cigarette. As I walked back inside, I noticed she was immediately back on her phone.

I bid the girls goodbye, and asked Jess to keep an eye on Kat. We kissed, and I was almost out the door when Gloria pulled me aside. She was wearing a mini-dress and bouncing on the balls of her feet. She put her face close to mine. I could smell weed on her hair and alcohol on her breath. Her tits strained against the fabric.

"Hey, I know you have to go," she said, talking so fast I knew some cocaine had to have been part of her afternoon. "But I wanted to tell you something."

"Yeah, what is it?" I said warmly.

"I've got this new guy," she said. "It's really serious. But I'm grooming him. He thinks I'm just the receptionist at a doctor's office. Anyway, he's so smitten. He's a little older. Really rich. I think he's the one. Like The One. But I need you to help me make him a cuck. Will you be my bull again?" The words poured out in a torrent.

"Damn, Gloria, I'd love that," I said, knowing this was the only way to quickly appease her. I also didn't mind doing it. A fleeting sense of nostalgia washed over me. She did have a phenomenal body, and she knew how to use it.

"Okay, let's figure out some time next week to start working on this," she said and gave me a peck on the lips, her sticky lip gloss transferring to mine.

"I can't think of anything more fun," I said. And, with that, I finally walked out the door.

Fifteen minutes later, I left my car at the valet stand and found a seat at the long bar at the back of the restaurant that spanned its full length. I knew Rita and her husband were running late. The game had gone down to the wire, with the underdog Houston squad winning on a field goal in overtime. I ordered a cocktail and checked my phone.

"Finally on the way!" Rita had written five minutes earlier. "Be there in ten."

I smiled. I loved when a married woman texted me while she was with her husband. It was a little thing that gave me a big thrill. I sipped my drink and sent Kat a message.

"At least it'll be a celebration tonight," I said. "Maybe David will take it easy on you."

The three dots popped up immediately.

"You always know how to make me smile," she said.

"How's the party?" I asked.

"We're expecting it to get wild," she said. "Davey texted that they were going to get to the plane sooner than usual. Really eager to get home."

"You might want to get ready with a butt plug," I suggested.

The dots appeared again, then disappeared. Then appeared and disappeared once more. A few moments later, my screen filled up with a picture of Kat. She was in one of the Hooker House bathrooms, dress hiked above her hips, and hand spreading her ass cheeks. The blue princess plug shone from its perch snugly in her ass.

"You like proof," Kat wrote with a smiley face.

That made me smile. We hadn't been very playful lately. This felt more normal. My phone vibrated again. It was Rita. Their Uber had just pulled up. I couldn't suppress a smile, then finished my cocktail. I ordered a glass of wine and, while waiting for it to come, swiveled around my bar stool and watched the host stand. My heart raced. The door opened, and I let out a long, slow exhale when I saw her.

Rita made an entrance. She was stunning in a bright pink dress and necklace stringing together three large chunks of turquoise. She left her dirty blonde hair long, drawing attention to her sumptuous breasts, which stood out proudly where her hair came to a rest past her shoulders. I felt a powerful yearning the moment I saw her. Her husband, however, was slightly disheveled in jeans and an untucked, plaid button-down shirt. His face was ruddy, even at a distance, and he walked with a slight wander in his gait. He was drunk. That only made it easier for us.

As her husband checked in with the hostess, Rita broadcast her TV smile. As the hostess escorted them to their table, I noticed three things. First, her husband walked in front of her, which was a pet peeve of mine. Second, he leered at the hostess as she walked in front of him, which I couldn't really blame him for because she had a fantastic ass packed into the straining fabric of her jeans. Third, as soon as she crossed into the dining room, Rita dropped her smile, and her eyes darted around the room to find me. There was an eager look on her face that gave me a natural high. When she found me, the smile returned, and it was even larger than before.

To my delight, the hostess marched them past my seat at the bar and to a table directly in my line of sight. I reminded myself to tip her on the way out. I caught a whiff of Rita's delicate perfume as she passed, and impatience started to crawl up my spine. I'd make sure Rita got a memorable fuck.

I sipped my wine, and noticed how little Rita and her husband talked. He spent too much time on his phone. I tapped out a text to her.

"I'll never have my phone out when I'm with you," it said.

I smiled again when I saw Rita had kept her phone in her lap. She began typing immediately.

"I'm so anxious and nervous," she said. "How will this work?"

The waiter got to their table and took their drink orders. Once he did, her husband got up to go to the restroom. I made eye contact and smiled as he walked by, just a single guy casually having a drink at a bar. Rita picked up her phone, where my next text was already waiting for her.

"After appetizers, before entrees," I said. "Have him order more drinks and excuse yourself. I'll have already texted you which stall. Just walk to it, and I'll be there to let you in."

She nervously responded only with a thumbs-up tapback. The desire built powerfully inside me. I wanted this so badly. I took it personally that this guy took Rita for granted. If he wanted to treat her that way, I'd exploit every bit of opening that gave me with Rita -- physically and emotionally.

To help the time pass, I ordered a dozen oysters and savored them while I watched Rita quickly drain a cocktail, then order a second. I resisted the temptation to text her again and make a joke about liquid courage. Before I knew it, Rita had killed a second drink as she and her husband shared appetizers. I waited a few minutes before ordering a fresh glass of wine and adjourning to the restrooms. I looked back just in time to see the waiter and a busser at their table. There were five restroom stalls in a long corridor, all of them empty. I chose the second from the end and texted Rita.

My heart thumped in my chest. I'd fucked in various bathrooms dozens of times. This felt different. It was different. Rita was well-known. She had an internet fan site and a Reddit forum dedicated to her. She had, as of this evening, 187,000 Instagram followers. I checked. It was an ego stroke. I undid my pants and stroked my cock. I was hard but wanted to be on edge when Rita arrived.

And there she was. Her silhouette, anyway, which was distinct outside the frosted glass door. I opened it, standing behind the door while awkwardly holding up my pants. She rushed inside and smothered my face with an intense kiss.

"You better fuck me fast," she said, her eyes blazing with desire. "I need it. I need you to just put your cum in me as fast as you can."

She let go of me, pulled up her dress, and bent over the sink. Except for after she squirted, I'd never seen her so wet.

"Damn, baby, you are soaked," I said as my cock plunged into her.

"Oh god!" she said and then muffled her voice. "You are so hard, John!"

We made eye contact via the mirror hung above the sink. I gripped Rita's hips and fucked her with purpose. The sight of her pretty, pink asshole propelled me forward almost as much as the look of pure lust that washed over her face.

I don't think it took even two minutes for me to cum. The anticipation had built in me all day, and living in this moment was almost too much. I couldn't remember when I had last shot so much sperm. Rita gasped as she felt it flood her cunt.

"Yes, yes, yes," she chanted. "You're going to be leaking out of me all night. This is exactly what I wanted!"

"And you're going to leave a huge wet spot on your chair," I said, cupping her ass and helping smooth the fabric of her dress over her again.

"Oh, god, you always leave me without panties at the worst times," she said with a naughty smile.

"Get back out there," I said and kissed her.

She opened the door halfway and looked outside. She glanced back at me and said, "I don't know how you do it, but you always give me what I need."

And she was gone. I pissed and washed my hands. The glass of wine waiting for me at the bar seemed inadequate now. I was flush with desire. It felt triumphant watching Rita waltz right back into dinner with her husband. Their bottle of wine had just arrived when she returned. Her husband didn't have a clue. I tried to take my time finishing my second glass of wine, but I had too much adrenaline. I pounded it and decided to order dinner. I slowed down on the wine and took my time. The next thing I knew, the waiter presented Rita with dessert. It was almost ten o'clock. I closed out my tab and hit the restroom. Part of me hated leaving Rita behind.

As I waited for my car, my phone buzzed. It was Kat.

"Instead of watching from home tonight," she wrote, "would you mind coming to the house for the party? I just want to feel you close to me."

I was happy, worried, and unsure when I read it. I tapped out my reply: "On my way."