Traffic Girl - Highway to Hell? Ch. 30

Story Info
MILF hunting. Also, is Kat really back to normal?
2.6k words
4.71
5.9k
8

Part 94 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: One of my loyal readers has gotten me to come around on chapter descriptions. At some point, I'll retroactively update them for prior chapters, but moving forward, expect to see a little teaser in the short description, rather than the same text for each book.

* * *

"Morning, baby," I said to Jess. "You're up early."

I sat on the lounge chair next to hers at the pool. The morning sun shot across the back yard, basking Jess in a golden light. She wore a green thong bikini bottom but no top. Oversized sunglasses covered her eyes. She smiled, and pungent marijuana smoke rose from the large joint she held casually between her fingers.

"I just had one of those restless nights," she said, her voice slightly horse and smokey.

"You're not just not used to being in bed with two other people again," I teased.

"It's not that," she said and took a hit from the joint.

"I know," I told her. "That's just my way of saying it was good to have you back with us. I missed you."

"I know," she said. "It felt good."

"What's keeping you awake then?" I asked. Jess passed me the joint, and I hit it.

"I'm seeing Johnny a lot," she said.

"I know," I said.

"Shelly doesn't know about it," she said.

"I know that, too," I said.

Jess looked at me. I smiled.

"You didn't say anything," she said.

"Thanks for putting in the cameras," I said. "And thanks for being with him at the Hooker House. I appreciate it."

"Except for yesterday," she said, referring to the spa day I had sent the girls on. "But I think you know about that."

"Since I arranged it, I think you know I'm okay with it," I said with a grin.

"I just want you to know that I really like Johnny," Jess admitted.

"I know, my love," I said.

"I feel like it's safe to really like him," she said. "He bought a ring for Shelly. He's going to propose after the season."

"Wow," I said, "that's a huge step."

"Shelly knows we play sometimes at the parties," Jess said, "but we're having an affair. But it's just that. An affair. There aren't any feelings. I mean, not that there aren't feelings. But he's not going to leave Shelly for me. I'm not going to leave you for him. It's just, do you get it?"

"I get it," I said. "It's naughty fun. Doing it behind her back makes it more exciting."

"Thank you for understanding me so well," she said. "Thank you for letting me be myself."

"I love you, Jess," I said. "Thank you for telling me about it. You just have to tell me if anything changes. You know there's nothing we can't work through, as long as we know the issues."

"You'll do the same, right?" Jess asked. "You've been with Rita a lot."

"Nothing gets past you, does it?" I said. "I think Rita and I have entered affair territory. I really like her."

"I do, too," she said. "Exploit it for all it's worth."

Jess grinned at me as she exhaled a cloud of marijuana smoke and handed me the joint again.

"I do love fucking married women," I observed. "By the way, how did it go with Kat and Bryce yesterday?"

"She told me she's ready to take appointments again, if that's any indication," Jess said. "She definitely had fun. I mean, he's hot. Really hot."

"It's a shame she got banned from the football parties," I observed.

"We might revisit that," Jess said. "Bryce said he's going to talk to David, now that things have quieted down a little bit."

"Bryce must be smitten with our little traffic girl then, too," I said.

"Very safe to say," Jess said.

The heat was starting to rise, so we finished off the joint and went inside. As the blast of air conditioning hit us, we saw Kat's head lift up from the bar as she finished snorting a line of cocaine.

"Whew!" she exclaimed. "I feel like myself again!"

"Someone's in a good mood," I said and kissed her good morning.

"Yesterday really helped me break free," Kat said. "I don't know what it was. It just felt very zen, and I can't even tell you how liberated I am."

"I bet Bryce was helpful in liberating you," I said playfully.

"I don't mean this the way it's going to sound, but it was so nice to have another dick," Kat said. "I just cum differently with him."

"And a lot," Jess teased. "I counted at least four." Kat smiled sheepishly.

"Don't feel bad," I said. "I think Rita came at least that many times!"

We laughed and, when silence came over the room again, Kat chimed up.

"Daddy, I think I'm ready to do some appointments again," she said.

"Well, sounds like Jess should find some fun guys to ease you back into it," I said.

"Good news," Jess said, looking up from your phone. "You can start at the football party on Sunday. David is okay with it."

"Oh my god, really?" Kat said, in a tone I found extremely excited.

"Yup, we are good to go," Jess said.

Kat squealed. I smiled but shook my head. Just like that, it seemed like things were back to normal.

* * *

And, just like that, we seemed to slip back into the old routine. The next two days, Kat and Jess spent most of their time at the Hooker House. They each only saw one client per day, but a good chunk of the time they were interviewing potential new escort candidates. While the girls kept busy, I took care of a couple things on my own.

First, my buddy and former coworker, Jason, was eager to see the girls again and explore what the Infinity agency girls had to offer. This was an easy task, but I had to disclose at some point that Kat and Jess were my girlfriends. That wasn't a big deal, but I felt weird about disclosing that I had two girlfriends and that they were both hookers. So I was just up front about it. He didn't believe me at first.

In the end, it was no big deal. Jason was cool about it, as I instinctively knew he would be, but it alleviated anxiety once I told him. I tried to maintain some air of mystery about my personal life, even with my friends. This made me feel vulnerable, but it also felt good to bring Jason into the fold.

My second project was something I was really eager about. Sailing into affair territory with Rita had whetted my appetite for married women again. Rita and I were supposed to have played our dirty date night game on Friday, but her husband had pushed their date until Sunday. That worked out better for me, but it also made me realize that fucking a wife often came with frequently shifting plans. I wanted more than one married option to play with.

The hunt was fun enough. Finding a married woman or two to fuck would be icing on the cake. I hit a couple usual web sites and got a few chats going quickly. One, in particular, was intriguing immediately. Her name was Crystal. I knew that because she used her real cell phone number when she texted me. I used an app and a burner number. When I googled her number, it brought up her real name, and I verified her pictures when I found her on Facebook.

She was thirty-five, worked in commercial real estate and had a husband who was a realtor, and had included a Bible verse in her profile. On an adultery website. She had big, Texas-style blonde hair and a great smile that showed off dimples in both cheeks. She was a runner, and her legs showed it. Her breasts were fake and ample. It struck me -- she was like a more trashy version of Rita. That appealed to my love of sluts.

This was exactly the kind of low-stakes distraction that would fill my time perfectly. Crystal agreed to meet for lunch the next day, since her husband hosted open houses on the weekends, but she was careful to tell me that she had never cheated on her husband before.

I bumped into a number of couples where the husband wanted to share his wife, but they usually gave me vibes that it was the man pushing the wife into it. That wasn't what I was looking for. I wanted what Jess and Johnny had articulated to each other. I wanted a dirty secret. I wanted a cheater. I wanted a wife to sneak out on a lunch hour and take a load back home to her husband. I wanted to make someone's boring life a bit more exciting.

And then I found Marilyn. She was older, forty-six, and, according to her, stuck in a sexless marriage and simply bored. She had been a stay-at-home mom and was newly an empty nester. She was short, barely five feet, and curvy. She had jet black hair, gravity-defying implants, and a youthful face thanks to Botox that let her pale blue eyes shine.

Marilyn was hot to trot. When I suggested meeting for lunch, she brushed that aside and instead suggested we just meet for a drink in an hour. I readily agreed, eager to go cougar hunting. We met at a restaurant not far from the house, which conveniently was close to her as well. The lunch rush had cleared out, and we sat at the bar, which had a large, mirrored background. I liked being able to see her when she thought I wasn't looking.

In person, Marilyn was as-advertised in her pictures. Short, fit, but with sexy curves, ample chest, and young face. She had a boisterous laugh and easy manner. When she confidently ordered a bottle of Chardonnay as she twirled the massive diamond ring on her finger, I felt comfortable in my conclusion that she was no stranger to day drinking or entertaining men who weren't her husband.

I confirmed that conclusion about forty-five minutes later, after we had finished the wine, and I walked her back to her car. Without fanfare, she invited me into the backseat of her Cadillac Escalade and gave me a sloppy, enthusiastic blow job. It was a naughty, thrilling, one-sided encounter. In less than ten minutes, I unloaded in her mouth. She swallowed with a smile and said, "Next time you can buy me lunch, and you can have my pussy."

My date with Marilyn had gone so quickly, I was able to get home in time to witness Kat's return appointment to the agency. It was with an investment banker who was younger, a party animal, and had a crush on her. In other words, the ideal reentry for Kat to have some fun and get in the whoring groove again. I popped a bottle of wine and projected my laptop screen onto the big TV in the great room. I wanted to see Kat play hooker in surround sound.

I had tuned into events at the perfect time. Kat was in the master bedroom, lying naked on the bed. There were small mounds of cocaine on each of her breasts and a line perpendicular to her tightly compact pussy lips.

"It's like doing blow off a Botticelli," her client said in admiration. Kat giggled. "You sure you don't want any?"

Kat shook her head and said, "Maybe later."

He did the coke, then Kat welcomed him on top of her. They made out, and he entered her. I was surprised. This was low-key for Kat. She seemed subdued, almost out of it. A few minutes later, when he pulled out and came on her face, something she loved, she seemed subtly annoyed. Kat may have said she was back to normal, but it seemed to me we still had more work to do in her recovery. I was curious if Jess had picked up the same signs.

Kat made nice with the investment banker as he left and went outside by the pool. Alix and Brittany, the house moms as they had come to be called, were taking bong rips and sunbathed nude. Kat joined them, exhaling a plume of smoke, and I marveled at the ease and comfort with which the girls all had at being naked. And then I was shaken out of my reverie when I saw Kat reach into a pack of Marlboro Lights that sat on one of the side tables and lit a cigarette. She took a deep inhale and let out what looked like a satisfied, anxiety-reducing cloud.

A few moments later, Jess joined the girls outside. Kat, lying in a lounge chair, moved upright, and Jess sat next to her. Their backs were to the camera, but I saw Kat pass Jess the smoke, and they alternated puffs. When they finished, Jess snuffed out the cigarette on the ground and dropped it in an empty beer can that sat on the table.

She and Kat stood up, and Jess slipped her hand between Kat's fingers. It was a bit of an odd sight because Jess was still clothed, wearing her typical summer uniform of a sun dress, and Kat was naked, sweaty lightly in the heat and sun. Jess whispered something to her, and they held hands as they said goodbye to Alix and Brittany and walked inside.

I didn't expect what came next. As soon as they were inside and out of view, Kat and Jess melted into one another, kissing passionately. Jess slipped her arm through one of the shoulder holes on her dress and let it fall to the ground. Kat, newly energetic all of the sudden, practically dragged Jess into a bedroom, and an intimate, erotic scene unfolded before my eyes. The audio became clear again.

"I really need you," Kat said as her breasts mashed against Jess's. "It makes me feel so good and safe."

Jess answered only with a kiss, and my girlfriends tumbled into bed together. I almost felt guilty watching them in such a private moment. They began in 69, licking each other to supersonic orgasms before making out as they moved into a scissor position. My cock was hard and throbbing as I watched my two beauties slide their pussies together. I fished it out of my shorts and took a picture.

"Thinking of you and Sunday," I put in a text message caption and sent it to Rita.

It was hypnotic to watch Kat and Jess together. I'd never seen them make love before. Their interactions previously, from my perspective, had always been attached to the three of us fucking. Clearly, it was something more. And I liked it. When they finished, sweaty and laughing, I had a warm, happy feeling bubbling inside me. This was my life.

Jess kissed Kat again and said, "You know, I think Johnny and Bryce might come by to play after practice. Are you up for it?"

"Oh, fuck yes," Kat said. "Bryce is just so pretty. He can come over and cum in any time."

"I don't think John will mind if we come home coked up and freshly fucked before dinner, do you?" Jess said with a chuckle. I also swore she briefly made eye contact with the camera.

"Definitely not," Kat agreed with a smile.

"I think I've got a couple girls he can interview soon, too," Jess said. "You know how much he likes that."

"I couldn't agree more," Kat said. "Come on. After a fuck like that I need a cigarette."

It was apparent that things were changing. Or had changed. I just wasn't quite sure how yet.