Traffic Girl - Highway to Hell? Ch. 36

Story Info
A Hollywood tryst.
1.6k words
4.78
5.1k
8

Part 100 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is short and sweet, but I felt like this vignette deserved to stand on its own. We'll wrap up LA in Chapter 37. There's one more surprise left on this trip.

* * *

Kelly had just led Kat and Jess out the front door of her palatial Beverly Hills mansion. As instructed, I popped the cork on a bottle of Dom Perignon Rosé. I sat on the couch, with its expansive view of the city, and savored the tiny bubbles popping in my mouth. The Champagne drank way too easily. I finished my first glass like there was a hole in the bottom of it and poured another. Almost simultaneously to resuming my perch on the couch, the doorbell rang.

I walked to the door, wondering if this was Kelly's surprise. The moment I opened it, my jaw dropped, and I knew I was right.

"Well, don't just stand there, give me a hug!" said a sultry, hypnotic voice.

It was Juliet Lawson.

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed as I wrapped her in a hug. "You are the last person I expected to see!"

"I'm not sure I should take that as a compliment," Juliet said with her movie star smile.

"Let me put it this way," I said. "There is no one else who could have knocked on that door and made me happier."

"I didn't know," Juliet said, deadpan. "I rang the doorbell."

"Oh, shut up!" I said, picked her up, and spun her around.

Juliet leaned in and kissed me. It made me feel light-headed. All in a single rush, I suddenly knew exactly what people meant when they called this city LaLa Land.

"You look amazing," I said. "Truly, truly amazing."

"You don't need to flatter your way to what you want," she said. "But I wouldn't mind a glass of that." She pointed to the Dom on the bar.

"Where's my head? Of course," I said.

I walked quickly to the bar and poured a glass too aggressively. It almost overflowed. Juliet walked inside, and I handed her the Champagne.

"Cheers, John," she said. "It's a nice surprise to see you again. Like I said, I don't make a lot of plans, but I was pretty happy when Kelly mentioned you'd be in town."

"I'm surprised you're in town," I said. "Don't get me wrong. I'm super happy you are. But I thought you were on set?"

"We've got a week off," Juliet said. She looked enchanting in white shorts that hugged her bubble butt, stack sandals that emphasized her slender, toned legs, and a sleeveless golf shirt. "So I'm back here doing some press and stuff like that."

"I'll just chalk it up to the Fates smiling upon us," I said. We clinked glasses and drank.

"So, I'm just going to be blunt," Juliet said. "I've only got a couple hours. But when Kelly told me you'd be here, I wanted to see you."

"That's really," my voice trailed off. "Flattering isn't anywhere near a strong enough word to describe it."

"Let me put it this way," she said, moving closer to me. "The way you touched me in Vegas, just your whole mannerism. It was very gentle. It was caring. I liked the way it made me feel. You weren't fucking a movie star. You just treated me like ... like you were just having a great time. It's the most normal sex I've had in years. And the best."

"I'm not sure if you're trying to make me blush or cry," I said.

"I'm not trying to do either," she said, dropping her free hand to my crotch. "I'm trying to make you hard."

I watched her tongue flick out lightly over her lips, and I lowered my head to hers. When it comes to sex, the way two people fit together sometimes can't be described. That's how it felt with Juliet. I don't know if she was simply just that good at reading people, or we had real chemistry, but our movements were entirely in sync. Our heads moved in complementary directions when we kissed. Our tongues intertwined in perfect harmony. I kissed her neck and squeezed her breasts at what seemed like just the very moment she wanted to let out a contented sigh.

After a few minutes of kissing, Juliet smiled at me. We held hands and almost ran to the couch.

"I like making love with a lot of natural light," she said shyly.

I didn't blame her. As I watched her peel off her shirt, unsnap her bra, and whisk off her shorts in a smooth, easy motion, I totally understood it. Whether under the hot lights of a movie set or the unforgiving brightness of the LA sun streaming through the windows, nothing could shine a light on a flaw on Juliet Lawson's body. I must have looked like a drooling idiot staring at her.

"What?" she finally said.

"This is what heaven looks like," I said. Then I laughed. "Oh, fuck me, that's so cheesy."

"Don't apologize for being sweet," she said and began to help me undress, too.

She took hold of my hard cock, and I helped her sit down. I think Juliet wanted to suck me, but before she could, I got on my knees in front of her. I wanted to eat her pussy. Her perfect lips were exquisitely hairless. I gave a long lick across her opening, tasting the viscous sweetness of her juices.

"I'm so glad I got waxed," Juliet said with a satisfied sigh as my tongue became insistent in its exploration of her pussy.

I gave her oral with maximum creativity, swirling like a tornado around her clit. Pushing my tongue as deeply into her folds as I could. Sucking on her lips, then sliding a finger gently along her g-spot. It was incredibly satisfying to feel her body quake involuntarily under my ministrations. As I gave long licks and savored her taste, she frantically fingered her clit. It didn't take long before she was bucking her hips and crying out in climax.

"I ... I ... I need you inside me," Juliet panted, a lock of her sumptuous brown hair matted to her sweaty forehead. "Right now. Hurry. Just fucking stick it in."

She grabbed at my cock with a slippery hand, and I rose up just high enough to plow into her waiting, wet cunt. When I did, she immediately came again.

"Yes! Oh god!" she cried. "You did it! That's perfect! Oh fuck! Now long strokes. Long and slow! Oh, shit, John! I'm cumming again! I'm cumming!"

As her body buckled from a third orgasm in rapid succession, I moved into a steady rhythm. My legs burned from the chair-like position I needed to maintain to fuck Juliet in this position, but I didn't care. I wanted to show off for her. But she also saw the strain in my legs and readjusted, so she could pull me down on top of her. I never broke my rhythm, and she slid an arm around my neck. She parted my lips with her tongue and kissed me with delicate, burning passion. Her eyes were on fire with urgency.

"Jesus, you feel so fucking good," I said as my body moved like a wave on top of her.

She only smiled and kept kissing me. Adrenaline coursed through me. I felt like I could fuck her forever. Her nipples lightly touched my chest on each stroke. My senses were deeply heightened. And after several satisfied minutes of panting, moans, and smiling kisses, she said it.

"I wonder how much of your cum is going to be leaking into my panties while I do this interview with People magazine in a little while," she said in a voice dripping with seduction and decadence. "I hope a lot. I want you to make sure I'm a sloppy mess between my legs while I tell the reporter why I'm America's sweetheart."

"Fuck me," I grunted as the lightning bolt of pleasure ran through my body. I bucked and ground my hips into her pelvis and shot an absolute river of sperm inside her.

"There it is," Juliet said with satisfaction. "I love that feeling. It makes me feel so vulnerable when I get filled with semen. Fuck. It's such a wicked delight."

I left my cock inside her while it softened, and we kissed some more.

"Babe, will you hand me my panties?" she asked. "I was serious when I said I wanted to be a sloppy mess for People."

I extricated myself from on top of Juliet and handed over her thong, which was lacy and white. She slipped it over her delicate feet and raised her hips to slide it into place. Then she sat up and took my wet cock in her mouth briefly, cleaning me off.

"We taste good together," she said and looked up at me with devilish eyes.

She stood up and kissed me. Then spoke again.

"Oh, yeah," she said. "You really shot that cum in me. I can feel it. It's going to take hours to fully drip out. I'm going to be thinking of you all day."

I beamed like a school boy. We kissed some more, and Juliet asked for another glass of Champagne.

"We can go another round, if you want," I offered.

"I wish I could, stud," she said as she sipped the Dom rosé. "But I've got to get going soon. Plus, your girlfriends will be back before too long."

We talked and kissed until the Champagne was gone, and Juliet got up to leave. I walked her to her car. She slid into the driver's seat and rolled down the window after I closed the door for her.

"Hey," she said, "I know I don't make plans and all, but we should really make a point to accidentally be in the same place at the same time again."

I smiled and waved as she turned around the circle drive and disappeared from sight. It would be a happy accident indeed to cross paths with her again.