Traffic Girl - Highway to Hell? Ch. 35

Story Info
LA break; intimate art; teasing a surprise.
2.7k words
4.76
5.3k
6

Part 99 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is LA, Part One. Wraps up in Chapter 36, and we will get hot and heavy into some new things. The feedback really amps me up -- I love having such insightful, enthusiastic readers. I can't thank you enough.

* * *

Ironic as it might sound, Los Angeles was a breath of fresh air. Kelly welcomed us with open arms. Her husband, as usual, was traveling. She let us take over her guest house. We spent Tuesday and Wednesday catching up with Kelly, lounging by the pool, drinking, and indulging in the superb California weed and edibles.

By Thursday, Kelly and Jess were deep into discussions about how to form an alliance between their escort agencies to satisfy more clients. They considered doing a "loan" program, where a girl from one city might spend some time in the other. They even thought about sending some girls out on tour to new destinations.

While the madames schemed, Kat and I enjoyed the quiet time. The weather was perfect. The pool was refreshing. The drinks were cold. The weed mellowed us.

"This has been amazing," I said, looking over at her. She wore a red bikini with white polka dots.

"I didn't realize how much I needed to detox," she said.

"We have been partying super hard," I said.

"Some more than others," Kat said flippantly.

"We all experiment with new things," I said.

Kat turned on her side, facing me, her voice suddenly full of seduction. "I want you to smoke a primo with me sometime," she said. "I want to see how you fuck me when you're that high."

"I can't lie," I said. "I'm curious."

"I want you to make me squirt," she said excitedly. "I don't want anyone to have made me do something you haven't. I bet the primo would do it. I bet it would bring the animal out in you right away."

"That's an intriguing possibility," I said.

Kat stood up and climbed on top of me as I lay on one of the lounge chairs. She ground her body against mine, trying to elicit a sexual response.

"I have a confession," she said conspiratorially. "I know you'll want to react. But hear me out." Her gray-blue eyes danced excitedly. "I want you to do the bump of H with me for the comedown."

She could see the skepticism on my face.

"I'm serious, daddy," she said. "I haven't been totally honest about how many bad dreams and memories I've been having from Mexico. It's like a constant sense of dread hanging over me. But when I do that bump? Oh, daddy, all the pain and the memories and the fear go away."

Kat bit my bottom lip lightly and began to nibble my ear before she whispered, "And if I do a line of it? I become more of a fuck toy than you could ever dream. You think I'm your dirty Kitty Kat now? Let me do a line of H and show you how dirty your whore can be. If you had watched the video with Davey from Sunday, you would have seen that."

My throat was dry, and I had a hard time pushing words out. "You're my perfect dirty girl just as you are, Kitty Kat," I said.

"I can be dirtier," she said, breathing heavily. "Dirtier than Rita. Dirtier than those married girls you like to play with. You can mark me. Use me. Punish me for fucking all those sexy men who pay me. Punish me for liking it so much. I'm a bad girl. More bad than you can ever dream. I need to be put in my place."

"You are all those things and need all those things without heroin," I said, pushing back.

"Try it with me once," she said. "I want us to experience everything together. I know it's dangerous. I don't want it to control our lives. But just once. Indulge me, daddy."

"Once," I said.

She kissed me, a slow, deep, tongue-filled kiss. Her eyes still sparkled. There was more.

"What else is there?" I inquired, reading her face.

"At the football party this week," she said, "Jess told me that Davey says my punishment isn't done. He told Jess that I need to do one more thing to wipe the slate clean."

"What's that?" I asked.

"He wants all the linebackers to gangbang me," she said.

"That's pretty hot, babe," I said.

"Eight sexy athletes," she said. "I've never had more than five guys at once. Are you mad at me?"

"I never get mad at you for getting paid," I said.

In truth, my stomach was in knots. We were wading into new and dangerous territory again. As we pushed the boundaries of pleasure and hedonism further, I wondered how much our baseline had moved. How debauched would we need to be to remain happy?

"You're uncomfortable," Kat said. "I can tell."

"You kind of caught me off guard," I admitted. "I was just wondering, how much further do we have to push things until we decide we've explored enough?"

"I don't know," she said, playfully running a hand through my hair. "Are you having fun?"

"I'm having a ton of fun," I said. "You know I like when you push me to uncomfortable places. I'm having a blast with these married girls."

"You are being a dirty little cad," she admonished. "You're having an affair with one of my best friends. I can't believe you!"

"I'm going to steal her from her husband," I said confidently.

"I'm not enough for you?" Kat said sarcastically, batting her eyes.

"I get your point," I said. "You know I just worry sometimes. I also appreciate you're not keeping things from me."

"Are your married sluts dying for you to get home?" she asked.

"Crystal, the religious one, is begging to see me Saturday," I said.

"Oh yeah?" Kat said.

"She said she's never gone to a hotel just for sex, and she wants to," I said. We laughed.

"This is the one who read the book about the escort?" she asked.

"Yeah," I said. "She's playing hooker but not getting paid."

"You should wreck her," Kat said. "That would be a lot of fun."

"Will you help me think of creative ideas?" I asked.

"It's always more fun together, daddy," Kat said, and she kissed me. Her tongue pushed into my mouth. I put my hands on her ass and ground her hips into my crotch. "I'm so glad we took a few days off. We should do this more often."

"I agree," I said. "It helps to get away, get some perspective, and reconnect."

"I'm almost ready to get back," Kat said. "I'm ready to party this weekend."

"Is smoking a primo that great?" I asked.

Kat looked at me with dead seriousness.

"Do remember what it was like the first time you fucked me in the ass after a booty bump?" she asked.

I nodded and said, "How could I forget?"

"And you know how you get when that animal builds inside you, like last weekend?" she said. I nodded again. "A primo is like the animal times ten."

I whistled through my teeth.

"What about the heroin?" I asked.

"Just trust me," she said, settling her head into the crook of my neck, her body laying fully against mine. "I want to try it with you because I think it will be like us melding into a single being. I think it'll be spiritual. I know it's dangerous. But you know me. I've never had a problem with coke."

"I trust you," I said.

* * *

Thursday dawned, our last full day in LA, and I decided I wanted to do something that would bring us closer together. Kelly had errands to run in the morning, so I had arranged for an early appointment at Sunset Strip Tattoo.

"Where are we going?" Jess asked.

I held up two small pieces of paper. On one was printed an interlocking pair of Js. On the other was a K with a J flowing off the bottom leg of the K.

"This one," I said, indicating the double Js, "is for Kat. The other one?" I held up the K and J. "That's for Jess and me. Pick where you want them tattooed."

The girls smiled and looked at each other.

"Seriously?" Kat asked.

"Seriously," I said.

"That's so sexy," Jess said. Kat nodded vigorously in agreement.

"I want you to mark me, daddy," Kat said.

It only took an hour-and-a-half to finish all three of us. I put my KJ over my heart in the same light blue color as the girls' infinity tattoos next to their pubic mounds. Jess put her KJ on her rib cage in blood red. Kat placed her JJ opposite the infinity symbol in the same blue.

"I want everyone to know who this pussy belongs to," she said with a laugh.

It was an intimate event, more so than I had expected. It felt natural, and I really believed it was a meaningful symbol of our commitment as a threesome. In the past couple months, I had made a concerted effort to try to understand our dynamic better and not take it for granted. What was key to this understanding was realizing how deeply compartmentalized certain aspects of our lives were. When it came to the three of us? Each one was fiercely loyal and dedicated. We were there for each other when it mattered. When it came to partying and pleasure? We each had unique desires and curiosities and fantasies. What made it possible to explore those was the assurance that our loyalty was assumed. There was an enormous amount of trust among the three of us.

"This was so hot," Kat said. "I kind of feel like I want to party."

"Me, too!" Jess agreed.

I shook my head sadly. "If only there were someplace in LA to have fun," I said with a laugh.

When we returned to Kelly's, she was waiting for us with a gaudy silver tray covered in cocaine.

"Kat told me we had something to celebrate," Kelly said, "so I took the liberty of getting the party favors ready. John, why don't you go open the Champagne bucket at the bar."

"I've never said no to you," I told her.

"You might want to say no to me in a little while," Kelly said mysteriously.

Kelly had cut a couple dozen lines of coke. Kat and Jess grabbed straws like caged animals finally let loose. They each slayed four lines in the blink of an eye, then greedily wiped their fingers across the tray before rubbing their gums with the residue. Kelly joined them, walking to the coffee table elegantly. She moved with less of a walk and more of a glide. She exuded class, the flowing maxi dress she wore enhancing the sense of motion you got from watching her. Without any fanfare, she snorted two lines and delicately pressed her nostrils shut. Her smile, however, betrayed the fact that she enjoyed the rush as much as my girlfriends did.

"Jess, I hear you're quite the talent with a strap-on," Kelly said.

Jess beamed. "I may have some experience with it," she said.

"I thought being double-penetrated would be really nice today," Kelly said.

My eyes nearly bulged out of my head. Kelly usually didn't want to play with me, out of deference to Kat, I thought.

"That sounds really hot," Jess said. "I wouldn't mind feeling that full. Kat is becoming pretty good with the strap-on, too!"

"I bet John would be perfectly happy making sure all of us got the pleasure of double penetration today, wouldn't you, sweetie?" Kat said.

"Happy doesn't even come close to describing it," I said.

Kelly clapped her hands and disappeared upstairs. She returned, completely nude, carrying a strap-on and bottle of lube. Her body was a work of art. She was as lithe and elegant naked as she was dressed in her designer clothes. Her muscles rippled, as if they had been detailed by a sculptor. She had renewed her breast implants since I'd last seen her. They were modestly smaller and stood up higher and more proudly but were capped by the same, long, exquisitely erect nipples. My cock was dancing at the thought of finally playing with her again.

"Let's go to the guest room," Kelly said, leading our parade toward the back of the house. "Kat, bring the coke."

We got to the room, and Kelly pulled me aside briefly. "Do me a favor," she said. "You've got self-control and stamina. Cum with Kat. Don't cum with either of us. I already told Jess."

I simply nodded and disrobed. Kat and Jess were kissing and undressing one another. Kelly tugged on my cock, pulling me toward the end.

"Come on, stud," she said, presenting herself on all fours as she climbed into the bed. "My ass needs to be filled up."

Jess had stepped into the strap-on's harness and covered the long, thick silicone dildo with a thin film of lube. She slid onto the bed and positioned herself beneath Kelly, who let the toy fill her cunt.

"Your turn, John," Kelly said. She had pushed herself forward a bit, but her ass was beautifully open to me. I crawled onto the bed, and Kat was there next to me.

"Let me help you, daddy," Kat said.

She gripped my cock and helped guide it between Kelly's athletic cheeks. I lined up the head with her perfectly bleached asshole and pressed forward. It only took a little extra pressure to slide past her sphincter and fill her.

"That is so good," Kelly said. "I love being completely full."

Jess let me take the lead, and I was impressed that we quickly fell into a nice rhythm. Kelly definitely seemed to enjoy it. This was hot. But my favorite part was having Kat by my side, kissing me, stroking my balls, and whispering dirty things in my ear.

"Make her cum," Kat whispered, "but you save every drop of that hot sperm for me, daddy. Because that goes in your Kitty Kat's ass. Until your surprise arrives."

A shocked look crossed my face. Kat signaled me to focus on the task at hand. So I did. For the next hour, we rode on a carousel of double penetration. When Kelly had cum, Kat took over strap-on duties while I fucked Jess in the ass. Then I had my grand finale with Kat. Kelly was in her pussy, and my cock was desperate to explode. Jess took over the role of chief tease. It clearly turned her on that I had taken them to get tattoos.

"We like being marked," Jess said after ravaging my nipples with her mouth. "We want people to know who owns us."

Kat got the load of cum in her ass she had been craving in less than ten minutes. Jess milked my balls as I shot my spunk into her. I pulled out quickly. Kat licked when I made her gape. She said it made her feel the cum rolling inside her more acutely.

Kelly took off the strap-on and joined Jess at the cocaine tray. I heard her extolling the virtues of asshole bleaching as I lay down next to Kat. Our chests heaved. I kissed her lightly. She played with her nipples, grazing her fingertips over the hard nubs and then tweaking them.

"I think I might like getting them pierced," Kat said.

"Would you like it better if I took you to get it done?" I said. "If I told you that you had to do it?"

She shuddered. "I wouldn't have a choice then," she said.

"Then when we get home," I said, "we're going to do it."

Kat kissed me again. I felt reconnected to her. It was different from before. I felt like we were establishing a new normal and working through the recent insanity that had infiltrated our lives involuntarily. But I didn't have much time to contemplate it. Kelly finished her coke and clapped her hands again.

"Okay, ladies," she said. "Let's get dressed and get going. We'll leave John to his surprise."

"Do I get to know what it is?" I asked.

Kelly smiled and shook her head. "It will become abundantly obvious," she said. "We're just going shopping and to an early dinner. We'll be back for some more evening fun. If you're up for it."

"I'm up for anything," I said.

"You better be," Kelly said with a knowing smile.