Traffic Girl - Highway to Hell? Ch. 48

Story Info
Four can play this game.
2.6k words
4.86
6k
11

Part 112 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: We've made it! The finale of Book Three. I hope you've enjoyed this journey as much as I have. It's been incredible to go through this with all of you, and I hope the great feedback and your enthusiasm will continue for Book Four, which will follow immediately.

* * *

"When was the last time we had such an easy Saturday?" Kat said. She stood over the stove and stirred a bechamel sauce as she sprinkled in cheese.

"I just can't remember," I said as I furiously whisked egg whites for the soufflé we were making. "But I am really glad for it."

I looked out at the dining room table and saw the spread we had prepared so far. There was a glorious charcuterie and cheese board that Kat had lovingly prepared herself. We had made bread. We had gone to the farmers' market and put together a huge tossed salad. We poached shrimp and made cocktail and tartar sauces. The soufflé would be the final flourish, followed by an ultra-rich chocolate torte we had bought from Rita's favorite local bakery.

And we would drink Champagne. I had splurged on a three-liter bottle of Dom Perignon. Jess had bought an antique, ornate stainless steel serving tray that she laid out a small mountain of cocaine on, including two dozen pre-cut lines. It awaited us on the coffee table.

Rita and Jess laid out by the pool, passing a joint back and forth. Even from afar, Rita's tits stood up proudly but didn't look plastic. Jess looked slim next to her, but with proud nipples. They were talking and laughing about some unheard topic. I smiled.

"This looks amazing, Kitty Kat," I said.

Kat was cute in her yoga pants, sports bra, and loose tank top. She had a determined look on her face as she folded the egg whites into the soufflé mixture, then divided it into four ramekins on a baking sheet.

"Thank you, daddy," she said. "Better call them in. These have twenty minutes after I put them in the oven, and we've got to eat them right away. I know some people say it's okay to let the soufflé fall, and it'll still be delicious, but I want them perfect."

"It's going to be perfect," I said. I stopped in my tracks and looked at her with adoration. "This is perfect."

She smiled at me. "It is," I said. "And it only keeps getting better."

Jess and Rita stood up as I approached the pool, their naked bodies bathed in the golden hour of sunshine. Rita held a tan better than Jess, her honeyed skin showing hints of peach fuzz on her thighs but exquisitely hairless at the tightly compacted intersection at her vagina. Jess never lost that refinement that she carried, which stood in such stark contrast to the whore mentality she relished. Her curves were soft, giving her a supple feel. Viewing her from the side, her ass made my cock ache.

"The soufflés are in the oven, and I'm under strict orders to get you two inside," I said.

"Help us finish this joint," Jess said, passing the quickly dwindling spliff to me.

I took a strong hit and passed the nub to Rita. "Shotgun with me," I told Jess.

I leaned into Jess and exhaled the smoke into her waiting mouth. Inevitably, it turned into a tongue-filled kiss. I turned and saw Rita blow out her hit, and the joint was basically killed. Jess grabbed a roach clip and took a couple final puffs.

"You look sexy when you smoke," I told Rita.

"I forgot how much I love getting stoned," she said. "And I've got hardcore munchies."

"Let's get dressed and eat then," I said.

"Before we get undressed and fuck," Jess said, sending us into a giggle fit.

Inside, Kat had put on a red A-line dress and waited with full glasses of Champagne for us.

"Get ready!" she said. "You've got fifteen minutes before we have to sit down!"

It didn't take that long. Jess and Rita put on their dresses, which matched Kat's in style, but in yellow and blue, respectively. We sat down at the table, and Kat brought the soufflés, which had risen perfectly. We dug in.

"This is spectacular," Jess gushed. "Oh my god, Kat."

"So good," Rita said. "It's like eating a cloud."

I smiled and looked around the table. It was like I had three Stepford wives, with their matching dresses and grins. Is this what unbridled debauchery had brought me? I guess we could handle it -- that we did handle it. And we came out the other side stronger, better, and happier. It had seemed improbable at times, and there had been scares. But, fuck, what a reward. What a glorious peak to have reached.

I clinked my glass with a knife and gave a goofy smile. It was wholly unnecessary. I only needed to speak up.

"Girls," I said, raising my glass. "This is an extraordinary evening. Never in my life did I dream I would be sitting here with three accomplished, beautiful, smart, funny, debauched, and perfect girlfriends. This never registered on my long-term plan because it is so much better than anything I could have envisioned. And I wanted to take a moment to thank each of you for helping create the warmth and love we have in this home.

"Jess, our sweet mother hen. I've watched you grow into a genuine entrepreneur, yet you haven't lost any of the spirit and adventure that made me fall in love with you. You are a steady hand for all of us, and I'm grateful for that.

"Kat, my darling Kitty Kat. I know how hard it is for you to adjust to a life you never dreamed of having. It's been the same for me. To have an open, honest environment to truly be yourself? It's a gift, and I love seeing you grow comfortable and accept that, yes, this really is your life. Feel safe and secure in it. Be the real you because that's who I've been in love with all these years.

"And, Rita, not our last but our newest. We've only just begun our journey, but I couldn't be more excited to have you on this ride with us. There is so much ahead for us, and I promise you will feel the joy of liberation. I want you to feel this relationship is the best decision you've ever made and that this becomes home for you."

I was a bit misty-eyed by the time I finished. The simple truth was that words couldn't encompass my feelings. Life felt better and more stable than it ever had. After some tumultuous waters, we had reached a point of smooth sailing.

Dinner glided by in a flash. The conversation was easy. There were a lot of laughs and good vibes. We kept the topics light and playful. Kat told the story of the first time I had hooked up with Rita, which Jess hadn't heard before.

"For some reason, I thought it was just your coke dealer that you met because of!" Jess said.

"Oh, no," Rita said. "Kat had told me about a guy she was seeing on the side, and I knew it had to be serious because she hadn't been fucking around a whole lot. She described this guy with a monster dick who was well off, polite, and all about adventure. I thought it was too good to be true, at first." Rita paused and looked at me, then added, "It's not too good to be true. And it's also so much better than I ever dreamed it would be."

"Look at all the romance around this table!" Kat interjected happily. "We are so cute. Seriously. We are all just the cutest foursome."

Kat stood up and made an effort to start clearing the table.

"Don't do that, Kitty Kat," I said. "Dishes can wait."

"That was so delicious," Jess said. "I'm just hungry for one more thing." She stood up and walked over to the coffee table. "Screw coffee after dinner. Give me cocaine every single time."

Jess kneeled and snorted two lines, then stood up and said, "Who's going to join me?"

"You don't have to ask me twice," Kat said.

Rita stood up, and I noticed her gaze had turned to me.

"Thank you for your sweet toast," she said.

"I meant every word of it," I said.

She snaked her hand around the back of my neck and pulled me in for a soft, wet kiss.

"Tonight I'm going to show you what a good girlfriend I'll be," she said, pulling back. "Just remember you are the only man who will ever fuck my ass. It makes me wonder what other things you can get me to do, as long as they're for you."

I groaned. Kat had done some coke and looked at us before walking over.

"I love watching you two kiss," she said. "I love that you're together. That we're all together."

She took over kissing me so Rita could indulge in a couple lines. I followed suit, and our evening was off to the races. It was the first time I had all three of my girlfriends together in bed at once. It was every bit as good as my fantasies made me believe it would be, and I can honestly say that, the next morning, I woke up more fully satisfied sexually than I ever had before in my life.

The night went by in a blur. There was a ton of cocaine. Jess made it her job to ensure everyone had regular bumps, then pushing us to do body blows. Moving among the three girls felt natural, not scripted. We just went with the flow. Kat had come to adore going down on Jess, and while she was eating her pussy, I fucked Rita in the ass right in front of them.

That led to Kat and Jess each begging for anal, but only after they had taken some more coke via booty bumps. And what we quickly discovered was that, if I was in one girl's ass? Another could easily eat her pussy. That led to the one moment that stuck in my head from one of the most memorable sexual nights of my life.

Kat was on our bed, on her hands and knees, and my cock plowed in and out of her ass. Jess kneeled behind me, giving me an enthusiastic and filthy rim job. Rita had just helped herself to a couple more lines of coke, when she crawled across the bed and kissed me, then nibbled my ear.

"I'm going to do something brand new," she said, her eyes wired and mischievous.

She slithered around beneath Kat and, for the first time in her life, put her tongue on a pussy.

"Oh my god!" Kat cried. "I fucking love your tongue!"

For ten minutes, my level of pleasure hit entirely new levels. Jess continued her oral assault. Kat's ass was its usual divine, tight self. But with Rita's tongue on her pussy, it propelled her to even more intense orgasms. At the same time, Rita fingered herself, getting herself off before we hit an insane peak. As Kat nearly stripped the paint off the bedroom walls from the powerful cries of one more climax, I erupted inside her ass. And, when I did so, Rita came again, squirting across the room. The image became burned in my brain. It was the definition of pleasure.

That scene defined the night for me. It was one of selfless pleasure giving but also total self-indulgence. We kept going, a sweaty mess of limbs and body parts flailing away to the next sexual high. I also came in Kat's mouth. I came in Jess's pussy and ass. I came in Rita's ass. At some point, I woke up in a jumbled tangle of our bodies. We must have passed out. There was a lot of cocaine missing. The Champagne was long gone.

I got up, and the Houston haze was missing that Sunday morning. The day greeted me with nothing but pure, blue sky. I put on coffee. As I sat looking out the back window at the pool and budding day, I heard feet approach behind me. I turned around, and there was Rita, still nude, without makeup, and her hair disheveled. She smiled and walked straight to the coffee table.

"Is this really your favorite thing to watch?" she asked as she picked up a straw.

I nodded.

"So, does that mean you're going to be hard after I do these lines?" she followed up.

I nodded again. Her smile got even wider. She leaned down and, without breaking eye contact, snorted one line and then a second. Above the horizon line of the coffee table and my position on the couch, I knew Rita could see my cock growing for her. She stood up and rubbed her nostrils as she took the final few steps toward me.

"You are a bad boy," she said, straddling me. "You came twice each with Kat and Jess last night. But you only came once with me."

"I can't apologize to you enough," I said. "You deserve better."

"I have better," she said. "I just deserve that second load of cum, don't you think?"

Her hand reached down and dragged my cock against her pussy lips. They were swollen, smooth, and wet. She didn't waste any time. She lined up the tip with her opening and slid down on top of me, accepting my full length with a happy sigh.

My mouth went for her breasts, sucking them in and then releasing them so I could bite her nipples. She liked rough nipple play. Rita gasped.

"Coke and your dick first thing in the morning?" she said. "Fuck, this is truly my heaven."

I felt dirty. I slipped a finger in her asshole. It only made her more enthusiastic.

"I love what a bad girl you are for me," I said.

"I'm your good girl," she said. "And you're going to want to reward me." She gasped again as I kissed her neck.

"I always want to reward you," I said.

"No, this is something big," she said. "I kept a secret from you last night. Something I wanted to tell you when we were alone."

My heart raced suddenly, thrust into that moment of terrifying anticipation, wondering whether this would be good or bad.

"What was it?" I managed to say softly.

"I told my husband before he left this weekend that we could either get a divorce, or he could let his girlfriend move in but that I was going to pursue things on my own," she said, never breaking the urgent back-and-forth of her hips. "That he had to have an answer for me on Monday when he got home."

"You did?" I said, stunned.

"I couldn't wait," Rita said. "I couldn't wait for a plan. I wanted this. Right now. I want our life to begin."

Her words sent a shockwave through my body. My balls boiled, and my cock seized. I shot ropes of cum into her waiting, greedy pussy. For a moment, everything before my eyes went black because of the intensity.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I cried. "Oh god, yes!"

My body shuddered. I slowly came back to reality.

"I hope you meant fuck in a good way there," Rita said, shyly biting her lower lip.

"This is incredible," I said and kissed her. I buried my face in her tits again before finally saying, "Let's go tell the girls. Right now."

Rita climbed off my lap and ran a hand through her hair.

"This is going to get even better, isn't it?" she said. Her smile told me she already knew the answer.