Traffic Girl - Highway to Hell? Ch. 47

Story Info
Crystal on the hook; a celebratory lunch.
2.6k words
4.82
4.3k
7

Part 111 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: We've reached the penultimate chapter of Book Three. It will wrap up with Chapter 48, and then we'll launch immediately into Book Four. I cannot say how much I've appreciated the phenomenal feedback and encouragement from all of the readers. I love when you reach out to me and appreciate the great ideas you've put forward and observations you've made.

* * *

We had a peaceful week following Kat's homecoming, and life settled into a happy routine. Jess had begun to let Alix take over more of the day-to-day operation of Infinity, and she spent less time at the Hooker House. She kept a close eye on Nicole, who had actually turned out -- perhaps not surprisingly -- to be quite an adept whore. She behaved herself and quickly established the ability to service her clients at a very high level.

With Jess lessening her workload, it allowed her, Kat, and me to squeeze in some final pool days before chilly fall temperatures closed in. We smoked a lot of weed, talked about taking a real vacation once football season ended, discussed how to bring Rita into the fold more frequently, and also indulged in ideas for my scheme to turn Crystal into an escort.

It had been more than a week since I'd seen Crystal. That was intentional. I wanted to increase her desperation and stoke her desire, and I didn't want to push her too hard too fast. But now, with life rolling along smoothly, I decided it was time to ramp up the corruption of Crystal. That's how I found myself back in a room at the St. Regis Hotel, which had become the preferred venue for Jess when clients didn't want to use the Hooker House. I also knew Crystal's suburban sensibilities would be blown away. She just wasn't very worldly, and I was going to exploit that.

It was a Friday morning, and Crystal had become increasingly persistent in begging to see me. Stringing her along had worked beautifully. She had told work she was meeting clients that morning and would be in after lunch. She knocked on the hotel room door five minutes before nine o'clock. She was early and eager. We would have almost three hours before I was due to have a celebratory lunch with Kat and Jess in honor of Rita.

"Hey," Crystal said in a whisper as she stood at the door in a black skirt suit and white button down shirt, chewing gum.

"You look fantastic," I said, holding the door open for her.

She walked in nervously, and I decided to take control immediately.

"Why don't you get naked," I said, "and I'll show you the present I brought you."

"You got me a gift?" Crystal said, her dimples showing as she smiled. "That's so sweet, babe."

She kicked off her heels, hung her jacket over the back of a chair, nimbly undid the buttons on her shirt, and slid down her skirt. She wore thigh-high black stockings but no panties and a black lace bra. I noticed she had shaved off her landing strip. Her pussy was completely bare and smooth.

"I like that you shaved," I said.

"I did it for you," she said and beamed proudly.

I pulled out the baggie holding an eight-ball of cocaine and showed it to her. "Here, doll," I said. "Your present."

Crystal's eyes lit up.

"Oh my gosh!" she said. "This looks like a lot! Is it a lot?"

"It's a little less than four grams," I said.

She moved over to her purse and fished out her keys. She dipped a key into the baggie and took a bump.

"I saw this in a movie," she said, holding up the key. "I thought it would be fun to try. Do you want some?"

I shook my head. "No, baby, it's special for you," I said. "I'll have some later."

Crystal took two bumps in each nostril and closed her eyes as a smile grew across her face. She kissed me enthusiastically.

"I missed you and doing this," she said, and I wasn't sure if she was referring to cheating on her husband or doing coke.

"Me, too," I said. "I want to do more with you."

"I'd like that," she said, sighing as my hands cupped her breasts.

We tumbled into bed, and our first round was fairly quick. Crystal was a sweet, attentive lover. She liked sex, and she had started to gain confidence, even though this was only the third time we had been together. She was still most enthusiastic when we fucked in missionary position, but now she started to grab my ass and pull me into her deeper. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head when I came inside her.

"I like how warm it feels when you shoot your stuff inside me," Crystal said as I rolled off her after my first orgasm.

As had become our custom, we kissed and talked while my cock recovered. I let my hand dance over Crystal's stomach. I thought her naval would look good with a belly ring in it, and I filed that idea away for another day.

"Your stomach is so sexy, I think I'm going to have to do a line off it," I said.

"I want to try doing a line off you, too," she said. "That seems so cool."

Her naive enthusiasm amused me. I grabbed the coke and sprinkled some on her abdomen, using the room key to form it into a crude line before snorting it off. I licked her tan, soft skin where the coke had been moments before.

"Fuck, that is such good coke," I said.

"Can I try off your stomach?" Crystal asked with nervous excitement.

"Sure," I said.

I lay down and helped her out by sprinkling a little coke and forming it into a long, thin line. Crystal eagerly straddled my legs and, tentatively at first, sniffed the powder off my skin. She mimicked me by also licking up the remnants. She threw her head back and rubbed her nose.

"Wow!" she said. "It's so different just snorting it up like that without a straw!"

I pulled her to me and kissed her. I licked a finger and rubbed it under her nose, where some of the coke had gotten stuck.

"You missed a little," I said. "Rub it on your gums."

She took my finger and obeyed, then sucked on it and twirled her tongue around it.

"I like watching you do coke," I said. "It's really sexy."

"It feels sexy," she said.

"When did you finish the coke I gave you last time?" I asked.

Crystal looked embarrassed.

"I did it all that day," she said. "Is that bad?"

"Did you like it?" I asked.

"Oh gosh, I loved it!" she said. "It made me feel so good... I." She paused. "I touched myself. I never do that. I just would do some and touch myself and do some more, and the next thing I knew it was gone."

"That is so sexy," I said with genuine surprise. "I wish I could have watched you."

"I would have rather had sex with you," Crystal said.

"Sorry it took so long to get together again," I said.

She cuddled up next to me now. I stroked her thick hair and smelled her perfume.

"It's okay," she said. "My husband has been busy, so I just stayed home watching the Girlfriend Experience. I finished it. All thirty-seven episodes."

"Wow," I said. "Is it that good?"

"It's good," she said. "It just really turns me on."

"What about it turns you on?" I asked.

"It is just so sexy to be an escort," she said. "The money. The sex. It's naughty. The whole thing is just so sexy."

This was going to be too easy, I thought to myself. I didn't bother to hold back. I was going to give Crystal a more firm push.

"So, this is kind of random," I said, Crystal's chin resting on my chest and looking up at me with her dilated pupils. "But I have a friend who runs a really small, exclusive escort agency. It's only a few girls and some very, very wealthy clients."

Her eyes got very wide.

"Are you serious?" she asked, talking fast.

"I am," I said. "It's a really close friend, too. So, I mean, if you ever wanted to talk to her about what it's really like? I bet she'd be okay with it."

"That would be so cool," Crystal said.

The hook was set. Line and sinker would come soon.

* * *

A short while later, I was en route to lunch. I had left Crystal -- to her surprise and delight -- with a second eight ball and a second load of cum in her pussy. And I promised to set up our next meeting within a few days.

I arrived at a favorite, trendy bistro and was immediately in heaven because Kat, Jess, and Rita were already seated at the prime table in the center of the patio. Rita wore the same tight, pink dress she had on-air that morning. Kat had on ripped jeans and a low-cut red top. Jess also wore jeans, which looked like they were painted on, and a shimmering yellow blouse with spaghetti straps. Every eye gazed upon me with envy as we sat at lunch on a perfect, 80-degree day with low humidity. And it occurred to me that gatherings like this looked far less conspicuous because it gave Rita cover. It didn't look like she was out on a date.

This was our first outing as an official foursome, and we made it a celebration. We ordered great Champagne and started with two dozen fresh oysters before bringing out a parade of appetizers. It was a leisurely, indulgent afternoon. It was perfect. After an hour or so, the girls made a coordinated move that I had anticipated. They excused themselves to the restroom together.

Before they got up, I leaned over to Kat and whispered, "There's a present for each of you in the bag I slipped into your purse. Okay?"

She looked at me and smiled with warm surprise.

"Okay, daddy," she said and kissed me on the cheek as she got up.

Five minutes later, my chatty, high-energy girlfriends returned. I didn't need them to tell me the gifts were a hit.

"Oh my god, John," Rita said. "That was so cute and thoughtful."

I beamed. I had gotten each of them a new coke bullet. I had engraved the first letter of their names on them. And they were large -- each holding about four grams. The biggest feature, though, was the dial and size of the chamber. It allowed you to snort more than just a bump, up to almost half a gram at a time.

"These are amazing," Jess said. "I can use just that to get high all night, not just have it to nudge my buzz a little bit."

The good vibes around our table only increased. Sometimes, I thought I stayed a little quiet, but I was in awe of my good fortune. The girls got along so well. They legitimately were friends. There was also a sexual attraction between Rita and Kat that simmered beneath the surface. I worried a little about Jess, hoping she didn't think I was trying to edge her out, but since she was staying true to her word about stepping back at the agency it gave us plenty of time to ensure that our emotional connections stayed strong and grew.

The conversation turned to the agency when I mentioned my rendezvous with Crystal that morning.

"She sounds interested," Jess said. "It is going to be so much fun turning this innocent Baptist girl into a hooker."

We all laughed.

"It's obvious she wants to do it," Rita said. "You don't just flirt with something like that. You either want to do it or not. She wants to do it. You just have to push her over the edge."

"How much are you going to charge for her?" Kat asked.

"Here's what I was thinking," Jess said. "She doesn't know how this works. I'm going to put her rate at the usual $750. But I'll only pass on $300 per hour to her. She'll think that's a ton, so why give her more?"

"You're so bad," Kat said, approvingly.

"And I was thinking about you and me," Jess said. "If we're doing fewer appointments, we should do what Kelly suggested and just jack our rates. I'm thinking about pornstar levels. Two thousand dollars an hour."

"Is that too steep?" Kat questioned.

"Maybe. Maybe we do fifteen hundred," Jess said. "But something substantial. Something to signal that if you want time with us? You know it's going to be worth the price."

"This is so interesting," Rita said.

I smiled at her. She found all the debauchery interesting and fun, but it was part of her inherent goodness that she wanted it to mostly be from the outside looking in.

"It is," I said. "But I'm even more interested in our party tomorrow night."

"Yes!" Kat exclaimed. "I'm so ready to celebrate. We deserve it!"

"Is Blaine still going hunting this weekend?" Jess asked, referring to Rita's husband.

"He's already gone," Rita said. "Back home on Monday."

"I've been brainstorming ideas for your exit strategy," Kate said.

Rita looked somewhat uncomfortable. "It's so hard to imagine it actually happening," she said.

"Don't worry, girl," Jess said. "It's all going to be fine, and it's all going to work out so you're better off. We won't let it happen any other way."

And so the conversation turned to the next day, Saturday, when the four of us would celebrate our newly expanded relationship. Kat and I would cook, and we plotted out a menu. Rita teased the possibility of a surprise, and Jess announced she would have a present for each of us. Seeing the energy and excitement that permeated this conversation, it struck me profoundly that this was real. These were my girlfriends. These were strong, amazing women, and they loved me. I loved them. And I took that responsibility seriously. It was sobering to understand the epic life the four of us could have ahead. It was also exciting.

Lunch wrapped up after four bottles of Champagne. Before we all piled into the G-Wagon and went back to the house, where Rita had parked her car, the girls excused themselves to the restroom one more time. I had to admit. Their love of coke was a constant turn-on. My cock throbbed at the thought of our no-holds-barred Saturday together.

I paid the check and waited at the valet for the car. The girls returned, looking stunning and giggling, just as it pulled up. I tipped and climbed into the car and, as I pulled on my seatbelt, I noticed all three of them looking at me expectantly.

"What?" I said.

"Daddy, you didn't check your phone," Kat said. "You should."

I did as instructed and opened a text from Kat. It was a picture of her, Rita, and Jess. Kat had taken it from over her shoulder in the bathroom mirror. Jess and Kat had pulled down their jeans. Rita had pulled up her dress. They were grinning and spreading open their ass cheeks. Nestled inside each of them was a jeweled butt plug.

"Holy shit," I said as I put down my phone and shifted the car into gear.

"Just wait for tomorrow," Rita said.