Traffic Girl - Jess Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I happily obliged. Jess had such a strong sense of how to keep me going nonstop. The coke and her mouth brought my cock roaring back to life in no time. She was very high, which stripped her of any limits. I didn't hold back in fucking her mouth. I buried it down her throat over and over and rained down a torrent of dirty talk with it.

"You want to be a full-time whore, don't you?" I said. "You can talk about power all you want, but you were the one getting your holes filled and getting abused. Selling your body for money. You just stopped giving it away for free."

It wasn't until I felt my orgasm rising again so quickly that I realized how turned on Jess's confession had made me. I saw her in a different light, not just the fun, in-the-moment hedonist she had been before. She was more strategic. I pulled out and came on her face, dotting it with a small load. I was panting hard, sweat making my body feel suddenly cold.

Jess rose up and grinned at me.

"You are an animal," she said. "That was so fucking hot." She was wired.

"You'll have to give me a little bit before I can go again," I said.

We went out on the balcony and smoked another joint. She hadn't even wiped the cum off her face.

"So what secrets are you collecting from me?" I asked her.

She laughed. "You don't have secrets from me," she said. "But I have learned that you love me differently now."

I nodded, feeling stoned and contemplative.

"I do," I said. "It's less superficial."

She climbed on top of me as I lay on our double lounge chair and blew a hit in my face.

"We're only going to go deeper," she said confidently and gave me a kiss.

12