Traffic Girl - Jess Ch. 04

Story Info
A successful playboy rekindles an old flame.
2.1k words
4.88
7.5k
8

Part 4 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Apologies for the slower chapters coming here. Real life has intruded with some events, but you can easily expect 3-4 chapters per week. I know exactly where the story is going. Thanks for coming along for the ride. Your encouragement, votes, and constructive criticism are really meaningful.

* * *

"You look gorgeous," I told Jess. She twirled in a short, shimmering silver dress with spaghetti straps. The diamond earrings I had recently bought her from Tiffany shone. She left her elegant neck clear, showing off her perfect skin and decolletage.

It had been two weeks since we had returned from St. Barths, a much-needed and rejuvenating trip. The interlude with Sonya and Nicholas had been strange but made for a good story, and both of us were turned on by the idea of audio recordings. The last two days there, we retreated to the luxury of our suite. It was a blur of weed, cocaine, and nonstop sex. Drunk and increasingly wired the last night there, we began the search for Jess's sugar daddy.

"I feel more nervous than I expected," she said.

I kissed down her neck and collarbone. It was one of my favorite parts of her body. "You know, he's the biggest hedge fund manager in Houston," I said. "I wonder if we could leverage this relationship to help my career." I laughed.

"Blackmail?" she said.

I laughed. "Oh no!" I said. "I just imagine if you have his ear, you could find ways to be very persuasive."

"I hadn't thought of that," Jess said and smiled. Her lips were glossy and seductive. "It would be very sexy to help your business."

"It's time," I said. The notification from Uber had just popped up. I kissed her cheek and let a hand slip between her thighs, touching her exposed pussy. It was soaking. "Is that for me or him?"

"A little bit of both," she said.

I pulled my hand back and licked my fingers. I walked her to the car and, with a final embrace, said, "Don't keep me waiting too long."

She smiled, and I took a mental picture of her face. The blonde hair shining almost as brightly as her earrings and her smile. There was an edge of old-time Hollywood glamor about Jess. My stomach turned a little. I was excited. Jess saw it as having a sugar daddy. I saw her as a whore. And I believe there were real possibilities, if it worked out, that I could figure out how to bring Jonathan Summers into my bank's camp. It would be a coup professionally.

It was a Thursday night, and not too surprisingly Jess returned home before midnight. I spent the evening watching movies and drinking good wine. My anxiety edged higher, so I took an edible gummy to help calm down. She had texted me that she was on her way and sent me her Uber ETA, but she didn't respond to my messages otherwise. It drove me crazy.

When I heard her footsteps in the hallway, I went to the door and opened it for her. She greeted me with a cheshire cat grin.

"You are going to love me," she said, walking in the door with a sashay of confidence.

I pulled her close to me, kissed her, and smelled the sex on her.

"Don't leave out a single detail," I said.

"I should shower," she said.

"I can't wait that long," I said. I pushed the hem of her dress up, wanting to see her.

"He's a freak," she said, allowing me to pull the dress over her head. "And he's very talkative."

I stepped back and looked at her inquisitively.

"He would only cum on me," she said. "I really need to shower."

"Talkative how?" I said.

"Shower with me," she said.

I relented, and we adjourned to our bathroom. Jess launched into the narrative of her evening.

"His house is huge," she said. "And it's actually fairly close to Kat's place. He was very warm and complimentary, but I could sense some nerves in him. So I did what any good girl would do. I got on my knees and told him he seemed tense and offered to give him a blow job."

We stepped into the shower, steam rising from the hot water. I began to soap Jess's breasts.

"Let's just say he was very receptive to my mouth," she said, luxuriating in the soapy bubbles covering her breasts. "His dick is fine. Average. He was very clean and pleasant. I told him if he needed to talk to just relax and let me suck him and forget about his busy life. And that's when he surprised me. He launched into a monologue about this deal he's working on that keeps going off the rails. He's nervous it will fall apart, but if it goes through it's big money. So, like I said, he was really chatty. And he kept calling me 'good girl.'

"He was also pent up. Because it wasn't even five minutes, and he said he was going to cum, and that's when I got an idea of where the night really was going. He took both hands and held my head in place, and then when he came? He pulled out and shot it all over me. Oh my god, babe, my face was just covered!"

I wrapped my arms around her from behind.

"And that's when I discovered he's a freak. He wouldn't let me wipe it off," she said. "He said that all his cum had to stay on me."

"What was the deal he was talking about? Could you tell?" I asked.

"Later," she said. "Thinking about how he used me is making me wet, and I want you inside me soon. But I remember a lot of details on the deal."

I was doubly excited. Jess scrubbed her face with her usual cleanser.

"What's this?" I said, noticing a long red mark at the base of her back.

"So, like I said he's a freak," she said. "I didn't expect it. He's very into Shibari, the Japanese art of rope tying. After I sucked him, he poured me some wine, and he wanted to just talk with his cum drying on my face. He really is into leaving his cum. We talked about limits in the bedroom, and I basically said I had none, and that's when he said he was into this rope business."

"I'm guessing he tied you up?" I asked.

"Yes," she said. She turned around and kissed me. "It was actually the bulk of the evening. He had these red, nylon ropes, and he must have spent more than an hour tying me into a little package. I was on my knees. He tied my hands behind my back and basically trussed me like a stuffed pork tenderloin. I don't know how to describe it. And he kept calling me 'good girl.' Once I was tied up completely, he questioned me."

I felt between her legs, and she was quite wet. Jess sensed my question and responded.

"No, he didn't cum in me," she said. "But we didn't use condoms, either."

"Condoms were supposed to be part of the deal," I said.

She rolled her eyes. "I was hog-tied," she said flippantly. "Let me finish. He asked if I had any vices, which I found odd. And I told him it depended on my mood. He was persistent, so I told him cocaine and weed and wine and, candidly, anything that seemed like a good time."

"What did he say to that?" I started kissing her neck as she finished washing her hair.

"He asked if I'd ever tried GHB," she said and let it hang there.

"That's interesting," I said.

"I told him I hadn't, but that if we reached a certain comfort level, I could be open to experimenting with it," she said.

"He's a freak," I said.

Jess put her arms around my neck and kissed me. "I told you," she said. "Now if you make love to me, I'll tell you everything he said about this offering his hedge fund is going to make."

We dried off and tumbled into the warmth and comfort of our bed. We kissed sloppily, urgently. Jess slid on top of me and guided my cock inside her.

"Did waiting for me drive you crazy?" she asked. I nodded.

"Did you enjoy being with someone else?" I asked. She nodded.

"You haven't asked how much he paid me," she said.

"How much did he pay you?"

"Two thousand," she said. She threw her head back and closed her eyes as I drove my cock deeply into her.

"How did that feel?" I asked.

"It was the second best part of the night," she said.

"What was the best?" I asked.

"Putting on my dress after he had cum all over my stomach and tits," she said. "His cum was still on my face. And I came home to you absolutely drenched in cum. I felt so naughty. And you didn't even blink an eye welcoming me home." She smiled a mischievous grin.

"You really are enjoying this," I said.

"I enjoy it more because I know you enjoy it," she said.

"What makes you say that?" I said.

"I know you love a whore," she said.

"That's no secret," I said.

"You love it more than you've told me," she said. "You whored out Kat in Vegas once."

My eyes went wide. "She told you about that?"

"Just the other day, when we had coffee, and I told her I was going to get into sugaring again," she said. I hadn't known about their coffee meeting.

"What did she tell you?" I asked.

"Everything," Jess said seductively. She rode me with confidence. "About the trick she turned for you in Vegas. About Kelly and her agency ..." Her voice trailed off as she let out a satisfied moan. "I do love the way your dick fits in me."

"How is Kat doing?" I asked.

"She misses you," Jess said, matter-of-factly. "I think she's pulling out of her funk. She's been seeing a therapist." She hesitated briefly.

"I'm glad to hear that," I said. "I miss her, too, you know."

"I know," she said and lowered herself to kiss me. Then she whispered, "I don't think she's happy in her marriage."

The words hung between us. Jess smiled at me warmly and leaned back, tweaking her nipples as she rode my cock rhythmically. I didn't know what to say.

"Fill me up, baby," she said. "I need a real man's cum to finish the night."

I grabbed Jess's hips and flipped her over, putting myself on top of her in one fluid motion without my cock slipping out of her.

"You're so hard," Jess said, eyes sparkling playfully. "Is it because you're thinking about Kat? You want our threesome back?" I grunted briefly. "Or are you thinking about your whores? You want Kat and me out turning tricks for you?"

My hips bucked faster, picking up speed.

"That's it," she said. "You want me to be a whore. Maybe I should quit my job and just whore myself out full-time. I would make so much more money. I bet I could convince Kat to do it with me. She needs some excitement in her life again. I can sense it. Would you want more than two whores? Maybe Kelly could teach us how to do it."

I couldn't hold it back. The orgasm I had edged throughout the evening erupted. I pressed myself against Jess's chest and felt her damp hair against mine. I pumped a relentless load of cum into her pussy, and she let out an incredibly contented sigh.

"Fuck, you are so hot," I said as my cock shrank inside her.

"That's the only cum I need," she said.

We kissed, and my head spun a bit. "Are you sure?" I said.

She laughed. "Of course it is, silly," she said. "But I might want more. A lot more."

"Were you just talking dirty to get me off?" I asked.

"Maybe," she said, teasing. I could tell she had loved her evening. She enjoyed being back in slut mode. It satisfied something in her that was a part of her innermost self. I understood and related to it. "But maybe there's more to it. You'll have to find out."

She sat on her knees and put a hand underneath her pussy. My cum gushed out onto it. She lapped up my sperm like a cat. Then she bent over and cleaned off my cock with her tongue. The old Jess was increasingly awake. I only wondered if it was a monster who could be controlled, or if it would consume us again.