Traffic Girl - Jess Ch. 11

Story Info
A successful playboy rekindles an old flame.
2.8k words
4.84
6.2k
6

Part 11 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Really appreciate your time and feedback. We're going to get a pretty good idea of the path down which this road will lead. Enjoy.

***

I pulled up to the arrivals for Terminal C at IAH in a stretch Lincoln Navigator. It was a silly gesture, but I wanted to welcome the girls home in style. I had two bottles of Champagne with me in the back and was eager to hear how their two-night stay in LA with Kelly had been.

Kat and Jess looked surprisingly refreshed and energetic when they walked out of the arrivals exit door, then doubled over in laughter and amusement at their ride home. They were flirty and touchy, taking turns kissing me. I could tell something was up. They looked at each other and giggled.

"Do you want to tell him?" Jess asked.

Kat nibbled my ear, her breath coming out of her mouth hot.

"Your girlfriends are whores," she whispered.

"I know," I said and laughed.

"We were so naughty," Jess said.

"Are you going to tell me?" I asked.

"Only if you remember that when I get paid, it doesn't count, right, daddy?" Kat said.

I groaned. I was dying to know what had happened on their trip.

"Should we tease him?" Kat said to Jess.

"We should tease him," Jess said conspiratorially.

They started to narrate the weekend, each of them taking a turn to whisper in my ear part of the story, while the other gently put a hand over my cock on top of my pants.

"Kelly had set up a date one night for each of us," Jess said. "That way she and I got to talk business one night, and Kat got to catch up with her the next."

"My date was Friday night," Kat said. "You know how well Kelly knows my taste. He was a hunk, a former model who's now an actor." She kissed my ear and neck.

"Do you want to see a picture of her outfit?" Jess asked. I could only nod. She took out her phone.

"Look at me," Kat said. "Didn't I look like a whore?"

In the photo, there stood Kat in front of the French doors leading out to Kelly's pool. Her hair was teased up high. She wore thick eye makeup, including garish eye shadow. The pink lipstick matched her bubblegum pink dress, which was strapless and skin tight. It was so short, you could see the barest hint of the pink thong she wore underneath.

"You look like a whore," I said with conviction. I turned and tried to kiss her.

"Nuh-uh," Kat said with a grin.

"Story time only," Jess admonished.

"Kelly's driver took me to the Beverly Hills Hotel," Kat continued. "Everyone knew what I was there for. I saw the stares in the lobby. But I just walked past them and took the elevator to his room. It made me feel so much like when you pimped me out in Vegas." She smiled and licked her lips before continuing.

"He was gorgeous," she said. "He opened the door wearing only a towel, and my eyes immediately went to his six-pack. He was ripped. Just the kind of guy I could never say no to. And I could tell he was a total asshole. It made my cunt leak like a faucet."

I took a deep breath.

"He offered me a drink, and I said no," she said. "He wasn't much for small talk. He just dropped his towel and told me to suck him. Baby, his dick was so beautiful. It wasn't as thick as yours, but it was so long. It was so pretty, I just attacked it. And he was rough." She paused to emphasize that. "It kept hitting the back of my throat, and I could just feel my makeup running down my cheeks."

Jess was rubbing my cock just lightly enough to make it a perfect tease.

"I think the blow job was a test," Kat continued. "Because when he saw I could take it, he ordered me to lie on the bed, and he face-fucked me so hard with my head hanging over the edge. It was so hot, and I was soaking wet. I started to play with my pussy, and he told me to stop. He said no playing with myself. So I took my hands and put them on his butt -- god, he had such a nice butt -- and made him fuck my throat deeper. I think he liked that. Does it sound like I was being a good whore?"

I nodded and tried to kiss her again, but she moved to the side and kept whispering.

"At this point, he knew there was nothing I wouldn't do. He made me strip and said I was cute. He was being such a jerk, it only made me try harder to impress him. He could see how wet I was. He asked for a condom, and I told him I hadn't brought any and said it was okay if he didn't use one. I heard him call me a dumb bitch under his breath, and I realized he was right."

We were speeding closer to my place, where Kat would have to leave us to return to her husband. She skipped through the rest of the narrative quickly. For the next ninety minutes, he fucked her pussy and ass, alternating between the two however he felt like it. He was rough. He spanked her hard and pulled her hair, and she could only exhort him to be rougher with her.

"Daddy, I know I promised you that only you got my ass, but he paid me, so it's okay, right?" Kat said. "I admit, I loved it. I came so hard. I know he didn't care that I came. But it felt so good taking him up my ass."

"You know the rule, Kitty Kat," I whispered back. "It doesn't count if you're being a whore."

"Thank you, daddy," she said. She wrapped up just as we pulled into the courtyard of the complex. "As soon as he came? He told me to get out. I just dressed and left, and, oh my god, I was such a mess. I looked like a cheap, used whore. You wouldn't believe it. I got back in the car with Kelly's driver and counted the money. It was $3,000. That much money, and I came so hard. I felt like an addict because I wanted to go upstairs and do it all over again."

"Such. A. Whore," Jess said. "Just look." She scrolled to another picture on her phone, taken after Kat had returned to Kelly's house after her date. The thick eye makeup was smeared on her forehead and down her cheeks. Her hair was a tousled mess. The dress hung from her in as flattering a way as ever. But she was unmistakably a used whore, and she was flashing her TV smile. My cock was as hard as iron. Jess felt it. Kat felt it.

We got out of the car, and I helped Kat load her suitcase into her SUV. We kissed. It was a lingering, deep kiss with a lot of feelings behind it.

"Sorry for teasing you so mercilessly," she said.

"I'm sure I can find some relief," I said.

"I'll miss you," she said and kissed me again.

We watched Kat drive off, and Jess and I went upstairs.

"So," I said to her, "how did you top that?"

"I don't even know where to begin," Jess said.

"At the beginning," I said, and she rolled her eyes.

We got upstairs, and she told me about the advice Kelly gave her.

"I'm really excited, babe," Jess said. "I don't want to make this some big operation, but I think I could expand a little bit, keep things safe, and make it something fun that I can be proud of."

"Why do you want to do it?" I asked.

"I've been thinking about this a lot because I knew you'd ask me," she said. "And it really is just that. It's fun. It's naughty. It turns me on. I know it turns you on, too. And the money is amazing. I want more of it that I can call my own. And after talking to Kelly, I think it's possible to be way safer and more discreet than I ever dreamed possible."

"What did you learn?" I asked.

Jess shone a light on Kelly's processes and safeguards. It actually was a very impressive setup. She used blockchain for all her agency files and information. She required real identities and submission to STD testing for her providers and clients. Everything was done strictly by personal referral, to keep the client base tightly insulated. And, in a true stroke of genius, she had a doctor client who provided all the health services, giving an official layer of protection to the health information.

"You're ready to do this, aren't you?" I said. "I can tell when you've made up your mind."

"I don't think I've ever been more excited about something in my entire life," Jess confessed. "It's the first time I feel like I have real purpose and motivation to follow a passion."

"My sweet Jess," I said. "You're going to become a fucking madame."

We kissed. She betrayed urgency with her passionate tongue but pulled back for a moment.

"Don't you think for a minute I'll give up being a whore, though," she said with a wicked smile.

"You need to tell me what you did this weekend," I reminded her.

"Take me to bed," she said. "I want to ride your dick while I tell you what a bad girl I was."

"I thought I was supposed to be teased during that?" I said.

"That was only for Kat's story," she smiled. "We agreed to get you all worked up for me."

We left her suitcase in the closet and tumbled into bed, clothes flying off into a strewn mess across the floor. I felt for her pussy, enjoying the supreme smoothness that her laser hair removal had made permanent. She was dripping with arousal.

"Oh, fuck yes!" Jess moaned as she impaled herself on me. "I missed this. I missed your perfect dick. Fuck, baby!"

"Tell me," I said flatly.

"Let me enjoy this for a second," she said.

I reached behind and swatted her ass firmly a couple times before repeating, "Tell me."

"Kelly picked the men for both of us to cater to our weaknesses," Jess said. She rode me slowly, controlling the pace of our sex. I could tell she wanted to build it up to a well-thought-out crescendo. "She got Kat the super hot, cocky type. And she knew enough to pick an athlete for me."

"You must have been in heaven," I said.

"You have no idea," she said and closed her eyes, grinding her hips down firmly. "He was an adonis. A pro football player. You probably would recognize the name. He was tall and so, so muscular. He could have broken me in half any time he wanted. He had this beautiful, long blonde hair. And his dick. Baby. Don't be mad at me. But his dick was so much bigger than yours."

I groaned at her taunt.

"Your dick is perfect for me," she said. "You know I won't ever give it up. But sometimes? Baby, you know what a slut I am. Sometimes I need that monster fucking dick to just split me open and destroy my little pussy.

"Anyway, he had this amazing house out in Santa Monica with an ocean view. He couldn't have been nicer when I arrived. He poured me a drink, and he was such a gentleman. He just complimented me on how beautiful I was and wanted to kiss me and asked me how long I'd been in LA. It was so sweet."

"What were you wearing?" I interjected.

"Just a simple summer dress," she said. "He didn't want anything to draw attention to me because of his neighbors.

"You always love being the slutty girl next door," I said.

"God, you know I do," she said. "Fuck, I'm going to cum! Oh fuck! Yes!" She squeezed her thighs around mine and let the pleasure wash over her body. Then she resumed as if nothing had happened.

"I could feel how firm his whole body was," she said. "It was like he was a sculpture. I wanted to just eat him alive. I guess he could sense how badly I wanted him. But Kelly had picked him for a reason."

"How did you know that?" I asked.

"Because before we went to the bedroom, he asked if I wanted some coke," she confessed with a smile.

"I bet that made it heavenly for you," I said.

"It did," she said. "It really did." She paused and bit her lip, in a move reminiscent of Kat. "He made me do it off his dick. His dick was so huge. And he put a line the whole length of it. I couldn't even snort the whole thing at once. It was such pure blow, too. I was flying and numb, and I'm so glad I was. Because this fucker? Oh god. He was an animal. Baby, you wouldn't have believed it. He had a ton of lines set up for himself, and I swear to you he snorted like six of them at once. And it changed him. He wasn't sweet anymore. He became this savage who just wanted to pillage me."

"Jesus," was all I could muster.

"It was so sexy," she said. "It was like being back in college, when I'd let football players just use me however they wanted. The last considerate thing he asked me was whether anything was off-limits. I told him no, and he just lit up like a kid on Christmas."

"How rough did he get?" I asked.

Jess threw her head back, her blonde hair flying, and she closed her eyes as she recalled the memory. "You don't want to know, baby," she said. "He threw me around like a fuck doll for three hours. He loved slapping me across the face with his dick. It was just so big and heavy, and my hand couldn't even fit all the way around it. I blew him until my jaw was sore. He did lines off my pussy and tits and ass. I've never seen anyone do so much cocaine."

"How much did you do?" I said, even if it meant spoiling the moment.

"No more after that first huge line," she said. "You'd be proud of me. I was serious when I said I needed to slow down."

"I don't mean to worry," I said.

"Don't apologize, babe," she said. She paused and said, "I didn't use a condom. He barebacked me. And I can't tell you how many times I came on his dick. It was probably twenty. It's too bad he did so much coke because he could only cum once. But, oh my god, he stayed hard for me."

"Where did he cum" I asked. My cock was throbbing. The jealousy was more than I expected.

"So deep inside me," she said with a sigh. "There might still be jizz trying to leak out from him. He shot it so deep." She laughed.

"I'm jealous," I said.

"I knew you would be," Jess said, starting to writhe her hips with more intensity and purpose. "I would fuck this guy again in a heartbeat. Paid or not."

"But you prefer paid," I said.

"You know I'm meant to be a whore, baby," she said.

"How much did you make?" I asked.

"Five thousand dollars," she said. "Am I a good whore?"

"The best," I said, bucking up to meet her hips now, too. "I think it's time we expand your business."

"I'm going to make so much money," Jess said. She reached behind her and began to fondle my balls lightly.

"You're going to make me cum," I blurted.

Jess purred. "Yes, baby, fill up my whore cunt," she said. "And you are going to love the first girl I want to bring into my agency."

I could only grunt. My orgasm was so close. I lost it and came inside Jess. She leaned back to savor the feeling of the cum shooting inside her. When I finished, she stroked my cheek and smiled at me.

"Do you want to know who it is?" she asked.

"Of course I do," I said.

"Gloria," she said, referring to my playmate married to a cuckold who worked with her at the plastic surgeon's office.

My cock stirred anew. "Are you serious?" I asked.

"She's so excited," Jess said. "Just wait until I tell you all about it. I've been a busy girl."