Traffic Girl - Jess Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I obeyed. The stimulation simply was too much. It hit me at multiple levels -- auditory, physical, and visual. My hand had balled up a crude ponytail of Brittany's hair as I thrust my hips in and out of her skilled, generous mouth. She sensed the tremors in my balls, cupped them, and clamped her lips down as my sperm erupted in jets. She kept the head of my cock in her mouth and took it with impressive skill. When I finished, I took a couple steps backward, sweat pouring off my brow. Brittany grinned and showed me the cum filling her mouth, and Gloria greedily stepped toward her. They made out lewdly, making a show of intertwining their tongues and pressing their impressive breasts together. It was deeply erotic to see. A stream of cum fell between them, and they simply mashed their tits together to spread it over the enhanced flesh.

"How did I do, daddy?" Brittany asked, using a little girl voice and absentmindedly dragging a finger through the cum on her tits before putting it in her mouth and sucking.

"You are so talented, kitten," I told her, using the pet name she liked. "I'm going to thank you later by fucking your ass, okay?"

"Daddy, that would make me so happy," she said, continuing her roleplaying. "I want to be such a good girl for you."

Gloria was preparing more cocaine, so I let my hand drop and cup Brittany's superb ass. She worked out religiously, and her cheeks were firm and perfectly curved. We both watched, entranced as Jess licked Marco's nipples and played with his balls as he fucked Alix more furiously than ever. We all watched in between snorting coke. I refilled glasses of Champagne just as Marco announced he would cum.

With surprising agility, Alix leaped off his cock and got on her knees before him. Jess massaged and licked his balls. He stroked his monster cock at a knowing, deliberate speed while Alix lifted up her breasts with her arms and stuck out her tongue.

I wasn't ready for what came next. Marco's cock exploded like a howitzer, sending a stunning shot of cum with such force against Alix's big tits that it splashed everywhere. The second rope was similarly powerful. Then he aimed toward her face for the final handful of smaller eruptions. Alix giggled and moaned in pleasure as she let her body become a canvas for cum. Marco howled like a banshee under the power of his release. Jess squealed with delight. The rest of us simply watched in awe.

"Holy fuck," I said under my breath and took a healthy drink of Champagne.

When he finished, Marco, making no effort to cover up, walked with confidence over to the cocaine again and snorted two lines. He high-fived me and said, "That's how we warm the party up!" I could only grin and agree.

Jess drank from her own glass, while Alix simply stood up and made her way to the cocaine, as well. Apart from wiping some of Marco's cum off her eyelids, she made no effort to alter the Pollock-esque sperm masterpiece that covered her body.

Marco got a refill, and we clinked glasses.

"That's some impressive work," I said to him.

"I think it looks more erotic if the girls keep my cum on them," he said. "It really emphasizes how the only thing they care about is our pleasure. They cater to our desires."

Jess sidled up to me, and we kissed.

"What did you think?" she asked.

"This is definitely better than watching porn," I said. The girls all laughed.

The party rolled on as Marco and I took time to recover, but there remained a highly charged sexual atmosphere. In between the frequent lines of cocaine and refilled Champagne glasses, there was plenty of casual touching and stroking as the girls talked about the agency and clients and their favorite stories from appointments so far. Being the outsider in the room was interesting. There was an intense rapport and chemistry among Marco and the girls. I was surprised it didn't make me feel a bit more alienated, and I attributed that to this party feeling like an initiation -- for me, into their perverted office circus.

Jess was doing an enormous amount of coke, in particular loving doing bumps off Marco's chest and abs. This high and drunk, she was a hurricane of energy. It created the force behind which Marco's prodigious sexual appetite propelled the night forward. I was happy to ride the wave of that energy but also used it as motivation to prove that I wasn't going to settle for a silver medal in this sexual olympics.

Before things heated up too much again, though, we lost Alix. The lengthy, intense fuck Marco had given her, coupled with a small lake of Champagne was too much for her coke consumption to overcome. She had passed out on one of the couches. A short while later, as Jess and Marco hit the cocaine stash again, they disappeared into the bedroom.

"It looks like it's just the three of us," I observed to Gloria and Brittany.

"Don't act surprised," Brittany said, rubbing her rock-hard nipples against my chest. "Gloria and I told you what we wanted."

She popped off the couch where we sat and found her purse. She returned with a bottle of lube.

"Hold this," she said, handing it to Gloria. Then she hopped over to the counter. When she came back, she was carrying one of the smaller mirrors covered in cocaine. "Stand up, sexy," she said to me. Then, to Gloria, "Sweetie, will you get him hard for me?"

Gloria complied, and I noted the submissive position she seemed to take in relation to the other girls. Her mouth felt as good as ever on my cock. Brittany rapidly chopped the cocaine very finely.

"Here, slut," she said to Gloria, holding up the mirror for her. Gloria, already looking incredibly wired, took two more lines and smiled.

Brittany positioned herself next to my cock and scooped a healthy amount of the white powder onto my glistening, hard cock. It was hard for her to snort all of it, since Gloria's saliva made a good portion of the blow stick to my shaft. She stood up and smiled at me.

"The extra," she said, "you can just shove up my ass when you fuck it. I love coke in my butt. Jess taught me about it."

I smiled back. "Actually, I taught Jess about it," I said cockily.

"I want it," Brittany said, her voice a little bratty.

"Let me lube you, sweetie," Gloria volunteered.

Brittany bent over. My throbbing cock was impatient, seeing Gloria finger Brittany's eager, well tanned ass.

"Be rough, daddy," Brittany said. "The coke will numb me up so fast."

I smiled. I could hear Jess's piercing screams coming from our bedroom already. It made me want to be aggressive. I wasn't cruel -- I slipped the head of my cock in first and let her get used to it -- but I quickly filled her ass with my full length. It was obvious that Brittany had regular anal sex. She took my cock easily. The coke hit her and sent her into the stratosphere.

After a few minutes, Gloria whispered in my ear, "Let me taste it."

I pulled out and admired the impressive gape in Brittany's ass. She cursed me for taking away my cock. Gloria, with an unusual desire, pulled my cock to her mouth and shoved it straight down her throat. I gagged her with it for maybe a minute, then plunged back into Brittany's still-gaping asshole. We went back-and-forth like this for what seemed like an hour.

Brittany and Gloria were putting forth a pornstar-caliber performance, and I don't know if I fully appreciated it through the thick fog of drugs. At some point, Gloria had sucked my cock clean of Brittany and enthusiastically jammed it back into her ass, then began rimming me with unparalleled desire. She could sense I was getting closer to orgasm and snaked a finger in my ass, searching for my prostate. It was an unexpected pleasure, and it pushed me to the brink.

"Fill up this slutty asshole, daddy," Brittany begged. She was unrelenting in using her little girl voice. "I need to know I've been a good girl."

"You're a good slut," I barked at her, and my cock unleashed. Gloria worked two fingers in my ass, and it took me to a higher level.

"Daddy! I'm going to cum! Your jizz is going to make me fucking cum!" Brittany cried out, and her body stiffened. Her anus gripped me severely, milking the sperm deep in her anal cavity.

I staggered backward and regained my balance. Brittany's ass gaped obscenely. I had not anticipated what a pure anal slut she was. I grabbed the nearest glass of Champagne and took a sip.

"Put that dirty ass on my face," Gloria ordered Brittany. She had been serious in her earlier promise.

Brittany smothered Gloria with her ass, but that didn't deter her from eating her abused, gaping hole with purpose.

"Clean me," Brittany said. "Eat that fucking ass, you slutty bitch."

Gloria moaned. "You taste good," she said.

"I'm so glad that I did an enema before I came over," Brittany said with a laugh.

"Oh, god, here it is," Gloria said. "There's so much cum. Fuck, it's so thick."

She lapped it up. I snorted two more lines of coke. The pure depravity of the anal, ass-to-mouth coupling with Brittany and Gloria had brought out the animalistic side of me. I wanted what I felt like I was entitled to. The thing I hadn't had that night. I wanted Jess.

I kissed Brittany after she climbed off Gloria's face, which was a mess of pussy juice, saliva, and cum. She could tell from my aggressive tongue that I wanted more.

"I need a break, daddy," she said.

"I need a drink," Gloria said.

"Help yourselves," I said. I glanced at Alix, amazed she could have stayed asleep during the entire anal session. "But make sure Alix is okay, will you?"

They nodded, and I took a full glass of Champagne to the bedroom, where I opened the door without knocking. I was greeted by something that stunned me but also made my cock hard again. The overhead light was off, but the lamp on my bedside table made taking in the scene easy. The animal inside me retreated to its lair for the moment.

Marco was lying flat on his back, head obscured by the tall, proud figure of Jess riding his cock. He wasn't doing any work. Her hips moved with practiced skill, creating almost a swishing motion side-to-side, along with moving back and forth. After several strokes, she leaned forward, her glorious ass cheeks moving away from me and spreading slightly. This allowed Marco's mammoth cock to appear, enabling me to see just how profoundly deep he got inside her. The girth spread her lips wide.

When I had opened the door, it must have changed the light just enough to indicate someone had entered the room. Jess leaned back again, never breaking the rhythm of her fucking, but she tossed her hair dramatically to the side and looked over her shoulder. She knew it would be me, I could see it in her face.

She smiled and confirmed it. "I knew you'd come find me, darling," she said. The pleasure in her face was startling. "I need you to do something for me, but why don't you start by getting us some coke? I need a refresh."

I hurried to procure some more powder from the kitchen, and I was amused to see Brittany and Gloria taking lines of their own off the passed-out Alix. Gloria noticed me.

"Did you see them?" she said knowingly. "There's something different about it, right? Can you imagine? She takes his dick even better than Alix does."

"Hurry back to us, John," Brittany said. She rubbed her tits across Gloria's.

In the bedroom, everything seemed the same, but Jess's intense moans betrayed an important difference from when I had left moments before. She was working his cock into her ass. It was a sight to behold.

"Baby, bring us those lines," Jess said nonchalantly. "Are you impressed with what a slut I am? I can take Dr. V's whole dick in my ass. Watch. I'll get that last little bit inside me."

She pushed herself up on her knees slightly before forcefully thrusting down, the last four inches disappearing in her back door. I should have felt like an idiot, standing beside them and holding a mirror of cocaine while Jess took her boss's monster cock in her ass. Before I could even offer them the party favors, she announced she was going to cum. The animal started to awaken again.

"Slap me!" she yelled. Marco obliged, slapping her across the face. "Harder! Don't be a fucking pussy!" He did. I couldn't react. "Now do it!" she yelled again. Her voice was shrill, perhaps because I stood only two feet from her.

One of Marco's large hands reached up and wrapped around her throat. Her chest heaved, nipples pointed up, harder than I had ever seen them. It looked like he could snap her neck in half. He squeezed so hard, I could see her eyes bulge slightly. For an interminable thirty seconds, Jess's neck and face went flush, then red, as she continued to buck on his cock. And then it hit, an orgasm so powerful I didn't know it was possible. It was like watching someone have an out-of-body experience. Jess writhed. Marco loosened his grip so she could scream, and it was blood-curdling but discernible.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Don't you fucking stop!" she screamed. He slapped her again. "Harder!" she exhorted one more time.

And then it was over. Jess collapsed on his chest, kissing his nipples and skin madly. His cock remained inside her. He was as hard as ever.

"Coke," Jess panted. "The coke. Babe. Give it to me." She rose up and took the straw I offered her. She presented the mirror to Marco first, who took four lines for himself, leaving Jess to cut her own.

Marco smiled at me. "She's some woman, isn't she?" he said, never willing to be anything but polished.

I gathered some composure, although dignity wasn't really an option given the strength of my erection and the knowledge of what I had just witnessed. "Without equal," I said.

"But that's nothing," he said. "We know she can come harder."

Jess quickly snorted the two thick, hastily cut lines. Her nose was red, and her desire showed no sign of slowing down.

"I'd love to see if that's possible!" I said with genuine enthusiasm.

"Oh, it is," Jess said. "This is why I need you, babe."

She propped up one leg and put a hand underneath herself. She pulled Marco's cock out of her ass in a smooth motion, then sat down on him again, taking him up her pussy as if twelve inches meant nothing.

"I want you in my ass and Dr. V in my cunt," she said. The fire that lit her eyes was otherworldly.

"Okay," I said. I had no other words. I was on fire myself, the desire for Jess and taking her to heights even she had never dreamed of was irresistible. It was my turn to unleash the animal I had held at bay while I watched.

She kissed me and whispered, "I hope he didn't stretch me out too much."

I took her words as a taunt. I took up a position behind Jess on the bed, making sure Marco's legs were close together so I could straddle them. I started by giving each of Jess's ass cheeks a firm, stinging slap.

"There you are," Jess said. "You want to take back what's yours, huh, baby?"

I greeted her with two more spanks in response.

"Yes!" she screamed. "That's what this whore needs!"

I lined my cock head up behind her, and Jess moved forward, giving me access to her asshole. It was a tight fit since her pussy was so perversely full of Marco's cock. But he had stretched her out. It was easier than usual to slide into her ass.

"Oh my fucking god!" Jess yelped. "This is it. I'm full. Completely. Utterly. Full! You bastards, fuck, this feels so good! Fuck me!"

Because Jess was on top, it was easier to get into a rhythm. She would roll her hips forward, allowing me to drive fully into her ass, and then slowly roll back, pulling my cock almost all the way out and taking Marco's all the way into her cunt. It was a slightly awkward but very effective motion. Within minutes, Jess reached a level of pleasure even greater than the anal orgasm she had had with Marco just a short time before. I was convinced we would have a noise complaint filed against us. She went into a rocket-like explosion of multiple orgasms that continued unceasingly until she begged us to stop. Jess collapsed to the side of the bed, her hands covering her pussy. She writhed, nearly in tears from the apex of pleasure from which she now cascaded down.

"Jesus Christ." The words came from behind me. I turned around to see Brittany, Gloria, and Alix all standing in the doorway. Alix looked impossibly refreshed.

"Did you boys cum?" Gloria asked. I shook my head.

"Girls, let's do something about this," Alix said and sauntered toward the bed.

I looked at Marco. "Holy hell, man," I said. "I think they're going to be the death of us."

12