Traffic Girl - Jess Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kat, do you ever take appointments?" Shelly asked her.

"I have a couple of times," she said. "I'm more used to being a slut like I was today."

"So, there is one rule about Jess's agency you should know," I said.

"What rule is that?" Shelly said.

"Any new girl has to have a test appointment with me," I said and flashed a wide grin.

"That means if I fuck you, I'll have pre-clearance?" Shelly said with a seductive turn of her head.

"It's totally your choice," I said.

"You know, Melanie told me you're a lot of fun," she said and clearly enjoyed the look of surprise that came over my face. She added, "Sisters talk. I know all her secrets."

"John is the most fun," Kat said. I loved her for being such a naughty enabler.

"I can see he's well-equipped for that," Shelly said. "You don't mind?"

Kat shook her head. "Did you hear where I was earlier today?" she said with a laugh. "We are very open. I actually like to watch sometimes."

As Kat spoke, Shelly swam over to me. She put her lips to mine, and I responded to her. She flicked her tongue into my mouth, and we melted into a deep, open-mouth kiss. She reached into the water and grabbed my cock.

"I love a big dick," she said. "I'm a total size queen. If I know a guy is hung? I have to fuck him."

"Are you saying I measure up?" I asked.

"Very much so," she said.

"Why don't we head inside," I suggested. Kat watched me with lust in her eyes.

We toweled off, and moved the party to the living room. Kat did two large lines, then sat in one of the arm chairs. I knew what she was waiting for. I excused myself and returned from the master bedroom with restraints. Shelly's eyes got big. I smiled at her.

"In Vegas one time," I explained, "I surprised Kat by tying her up while three women fucked me. She likes it when I make her watch."

"Being helpless is such a turn on," Kat added quickly.

"Wow," Shelly said. She kneeled before the coffee table and made two more lines disappear.

I secured Kat to the chair and motioned Shelly to join me on the couch. Her body was supple, with beautifully smooth, soft skin. Her nipples looked painfully erect. Her pussy was neatly tucked in. I began to suck her tits. They tasted faintly of chlorine. Quickly, I moved Shelly onto her back and settled between her legs. Her pussy was gorgeous and delicious, but she forcefully pushed back the couple times I tried to lick her ass. I relented and focused only on her cunt, bringing her to two orgasms quickly.

Kat whimpered as Shelly's screams echoed across the room. I wanted to ramp up her jealousy, so instead of letting Shelly return the oral favor, I climbed on top of her. I positioned myself so that I faced Kat, and I made a big show of conveying how tight and wet Shelly's pussy was as I glided into her.

"Fuck, you are so tight," I grunted. I looked directly at Kat. "God, this pussy could be addictive." Kat squirmed in her restraints.

"You are so thick," Shelly said. "It feels like you're fisting me."

Shelly was an astonishing beauty. Her body was the type I fantasized about, and her pussy backed up her looks. It didn't take me long to cum. I didn't ask where she wanted it. I just drove into her cunt and unleashed the flood of sperm that had been edging up my balls all day. She looked surprised at the forceful shots spreading inside her. I pulled out and walked over to Kat.

"Taste her," I ordered.

Kat opened her mouth and swallowed my cock.

"Her pussy is so sweet," Kat said.

"Oh my fuck," Shelly said. "I feel light-headed." She knelt before the coffee table again and snorted two lines. "I haven't gotten fucked like that in so long."

"Well, sweetie, John has to get off again to earn the points," Kat said with a laugh.

"I want to suck your dick," Shelly said.

I took a little while to recover. We had more drinks and chatted. I didn't untie Kat again, and I paid much more attention to Shelly, knowing how crazy it drove Kat when I ignored her for another woman. It heightened the desire that built inside her.

It wasn't long, and Shelly dropped to her knees in front of me and began to give me head. I locked my eyes on Kat's, and she looked at me lovingly. It was odd to see peace settle over her face as she watched me with another woman. I mouthed, "I love you," to her, and I could see genuine adoration wash over her. With surprising speed, I hit climax again. Shelly directed my cum to her tits, where it dribbled down them.

She wiped a hand across her mouth and said, "So that's twenty-five points?" We all laughed. "More importantly, did I pass the test?"

"What test?" I said.

"To join Jess's agency?" she said. "Do I measure up?"

"If you really want to? You're a slam dunk," I said.

We cleaned up and had some more drinks. It was dark outside now, and I finally looked at my watch. It was after eight o'clock.

"It just occurred to me that I'll need to Uber home," Shelly said.

"You're welcome to stay," I said. "We've got plenty of rooms."

"Stay," Kat agreed. "We've got all the coke, weed, and wine you could want!"

"Is anybody hungry?" I offered. "We could order pizza."

"Yes!" Shelly said. "Let's smoke and get pizza for the munchies!"

I ordered the pizza online, and then we went outside, put on a movie, and sparked up the latest joint Shelly had rolled. Kat joined us this time. We smoked and watched the movie and had a nice, relaxing time. When headlights came up the driveway, I went to meet the pizza delivery driver.

Except, when I opened the front door, I was greeted by Jess and Melanie tumbling out of an Uber. Jess wore a beach towel. Melanie was clothed in a men's button down shirt and, it appeared, nothing else.

"Oh, babe," Jess said, "have we got a story for you!"

12