Traffic Girl - Jess Ch. 21

Story Info
A successful playboy rekindles an old flame.
1.9k words
4.7
6.2k
8

Part 21 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: The games go on, but do Kat, Jess, and John find themselves at a crossroads? Let's find out where this journey is taking us next. Thanks for reading!

* * *

"Holy crap!" I exclaimed, opening the door wide so Jess and Melanie could come inside. "What happened to you two?"

"Let me get some coke first," Jess said. "That was insane! Oh my god!"

"Insane," Melanie repeated.

"We're on the patio," I said.

We walked outside, and Melanie spoke to her sister right away. Shelly and Kat were in robes. "You slut, you fucked him, didn't you?" Melanie said.

Shelly just laughed. "Nice to see you, sis," she said playfully. "And where have you been?"

"You will not believe this shit," Melanie said.

Jess bent over and greedily snorted some coke. Her towel fell open, and she didn't bother to re-secure it. Melanie was right behind her.

"Shit!" Jess exclaimed, throwing her head back and massaging the coke into her nose. "That was crazy like what we used to do in college crazy!" With her naked body on display, we could see the marks on it for the first time. Whatever she had done, it had been rough. Her nipples looked raw, and there were light bruises showing on her hips.

"I'm dying to hear this!" Kat said. "And to know if you got your points. Because John and I did." She gave a satisfied smile.

"Oh, I got the points," Jess said. "I think I deserve double points!"

She ran her finger over the mirror, gathering up the leftover crystals of coke, and rubbed her gums vigorously.

"We thought we were just going to have a little easy two-on-one with a cute guy," Jess said.

"It turns out he had three roommates, and they were all better looking than he was," Melanie jumped in. She sat across from me and drew her knees up toward her chin. That's when I realized that, underneath the white button-down shirt she wore, she had nothing on underneath.

"It turns out the cute guy, Jason, is the son of the guy who owns our favorite night club," Jess said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah!" Jess said enthusiastically. "I think we might get pretty good treatment from now on if we go back." She smirked.

"We stumbled upon four male equivalent of club rats," Melanie said with a laugh. "They all work there and are well-connected."

"And you know what that means!" Jess added in a sing-song voice.

"Drugs, drugs, drugs!" Melanie said, and I realized as I looked at her that she probably was rolling on ecstasy.

"Two of the guys basically supply the drugs to the club," Jess said. "And they were prepping bags for tonight when we got there. I guess my face must have lit up when I saw all that coke."

"Because they rolled out the red carpet for us," Melanie interjected.

"More like the white carpet," Jess said and laughed.

"It was an absolute blizzard," Melanie added.

"You two are so fucked up right now!" Shelly said.

"We took some molly," Jess said. "We were doing lines, and I think at some point I just said we needed to do body blows."

"You are such a slut," Melanie said. "You told all four guys you needed a line off each of their dicks!"

"It's because I wanted to do the coke before they cut it to sell at the club," Jess said.

"There was a lot of baking soda going into those baggies," Melanie said.

Kat put a hand on my thigh and whispered in my ear, "They are so fucked up."

Jess danced back over to the coke and scooped a bump onto a small spoon. Her body moved to some unheard soundtrack, as she languidly moved rhythmically. As her hips swayed side to side, that's when I noticed it. There were thick, creamy trickles moving down her ass crack and pussy.

"You fucked them all, didn't you?" I said to Jess.

She walked over to me and climbed on my lap. She rubbed her tits across my face, and I could smell the sex on her.

"I fucked them all," she said. "I got double-penetrated next to my best friend. All four dicks inside of us at one time."

"Wow," I heard Kat mutter under her breath.

"Mel!" Shelly exclaimed. "You did that?"

"Maybe," Melanie said, drawing out the word in long syllables. "The molly and the coke, it was all a lot!"

I made eye contact with Melanie. I was impressed and smiled approvingly at her. She began to dance along with Jess. They were so high, it put them on their own plane of existence. Kat, Shelly, and I were just spectators. Kat began rubbing my cock.

"Four cocks and god only knows how much cum," she said, biting my ear. My cock stirred. "It's such a turn on for you, isn't it?"

I nodded. "Huge," I said. "I have always been mesmerized when Jess is just herself. This is who she is. But I have to tell you." I hesitated.

"What?" Kat prodded me.

"It's easier to let Jess be Jess when I know I have you," I said.

"We're different," Kat said. "We're like a perfect complement for you."

The pizza showed up, and it shook us out of the trance we had been in, watching Jess and Melanie prance like cum-drenched fairies. Shelly had created a purple haze of weed smoke, as she blew through the fat joint she had rolled.

"I'm starving!" Jess exclaimed.

We dove into the pizza with gusto. Kat asked about Jess's proof, to confirm that she had earned the points.

"Melanie made a video," she said. She looked straight at me, "Just like we used to do."

"Let's see it," Shelly said.

"Pull it up on the TV!" Jess suggested.

It took a few minutes to connect Melanie's phone to the TV for streaming, but we managed. All five of us looked on, enthralled. The screen briefly was black as the audio came on, pouring onto the patio via surround sound.

"Did you start recording?" Jess's voice said. "Is it going?"

"Yeah, yeah, it started," Melanie said. The picture was blurry for a moment, then came into focus. Jess was on her knees in front of a coffee table covered in drugs -- ecstasy pills, both in bulk and in small baggies, and cocaine, a large brick sitting on a scale and dozens of small bags.

"I've never seen that much coke," Kat said in awe.

Jess jerked one cock with her hand, while her mouth attacked another. Neither cock was too impressive; they were in the average realm, but Jess's enthusiasm was unabated. She alternated between the two for a few minutes, before rising up and arranging the two faceless men for her real desire. One sat on the couch lengthwise. She straddled him, then motioned the second to take up position behind her. Jess sunk down on the first cock, then spread her ass cheeks wide to allow the second to penetrate her puckered brown hole.

"And my BFF is going to take two dicks," Melanie said in a giggling voice-over. For the first time, you could glimpse two other male bodies standing to the side of the couch.

My breathing was heavy. Kat stroked my cock, while Shelly put her head in the crook of my neck and whispered, "This is so dirty."

Jess put on a pornstar-level performance as she took the two dicks at once. The guys had a difficult time finding any rhythm, but she egged them on enthusiastically. They excelled at talking dirty to her, calling Jess every filthy name in the books. She only moaned and begged for more as they described her as a slut, whore, cunt, bitch, piece of ass, and more.

"Give me coke, and I'll do anything you want," Jess panted. "I will always fuck for drugs." She tweaked her own nipples hard as they fucked her.

The fucking lasted about as long as the blow job, with the guy in Jess's ass pulling out and splattering his cum across her cheeks first. That allowed her to ride the second cock more vigorously, and it didn't take long for her to milk out the guy's cum into her pussy. His hips spasmed and bucked, and an overjoyed look washed across Jess's face as she felt a stranger's sperm plaster her insides.

As the scene wrapped up, and Jess climbed off, Melanie moved in for a close-up. She documented the cum dripping off her ass, then Jess spread her pussy and teased out the thick jizz with her fingers.

"Fuck, I'm such a slut," Jess said in a breathy voice on the video. In real life, as she watched, Jess shouted, "I am such a slut!"

She walked over to me and sat on my lap. She grabbed one of Kat's hands in her own and said, "Do you still love me, even if I'm an insatiable, cheating slut?"

"Whore," I said. "You're a whore." I smiled. "And of course I love you. But you still need to prove at least one of these guys came twice to get your points."

Kat laughed. "No one loves a whore more than John," she said.

I kissed Jess, and she hopped off my lap to grab another piece of pizza.

"Mel, is there any footage of you taking two dicks?" Shelly asked her sister.

"Fuck no," she said. "I'm too smart for that. Can't have any evidence." She cackled and held up her wedding ring.

Shelly and Melanie gathered around the cocaine and did lines. The night just floated along in this manner. There was skinny dipping, more bottles of wine, and generally positive energy all around. At one point, I found myself watching Shelly and Jess share a joint, sitting on the edge of the pool, while Kat and Melanie relaxed in the water. I leaned back and tried to quantify my good fortune. A calm settled over me. I was content in a way I hadn't ever contemplated. Had I reached a point where, even for me, I had reached maximum hedonism?

As the party wound down, Jess asked me to shower with her. She was beginning her comedown, and she was wanting intimacy and reassurance. I think she felt pangs of regret from her activities that day. I washed her, a symbolic act that we often undertook if she had been with someone else, and made love to her. She liked being reclaimed. She said she felt like she might have gone too far, that maybe the game was too much. Maybe we didn't need that kind of rush any more. Maybe in our new life, there was less need to find thrills outside the confines of our happy trio. Regardless, Jess having any guilt or second thoughts was rare territory. I wondered if she was learning to compartmentalize a more normal life with me, while expressing her wild side through the escort agency.

Melanie and Shelly spent the night in our guest rooms. Kat, Jess, and I finally pulled ourselves into bed. I felt at peace more than ever. Jess's attitude pleased me. It made me happy that Kat didn't want to stray without me there. She was, as Jess always described her, devoted to me in a unique way. We were only a few weeks away when she would be officially single.

The road that was our future stretched out endlessly, a bare expanse extending out into the desert of time. If I closed my eyes, I felt like I could see all three of us riding in a car down that road. As I squinted into the distance, I was convinced what I saw was reality and not merely a mirage.