Traffic Girl - Jess Ch. 22

Story Info
A successful playboy rekindles an old flame.
2.4k words
4.73
6.1k
6

Part 22 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Rolling along into the grand finale of book two. I'm deeply grateful for all the feedback and votes! Lots of fun to come!

* * *

"How many points do you get for doing this?" Alyssa asked as she slipped her skirt above her hips and bent over the kitchen island.

"Ten," I said. "Do all of you know about this game?"

"Jess and I talk a lot," she said with a laugh.

My realtor had promised me to let her fuck her inside one of her house listings, but only after the commission from my sale had come through. I was eager to make good on that promise. And here we were. I lined up my cock with her pussy, her butterfly-shaped lips nearly dripping with arousal. Alyssa effortlessly lifted her right leg onto the counter. Her obsession with yoga left her extraordinarily flexible. Putting her leg in this position allowed my cock to penetrate her at an ideal angle for depth, as well as contact with her clit and g-spot.

"Yeah," Alyssa breathed. "Make it quick."

I wasted no time and effort, filling her with one stroke. Our hips rocked in unison, my balls grazing the countertop each time I bottomed out inside her.

"Who'd you have to fuck to get this listing?" I asked while we copulated.

"You wouldn't believe me," she panted. It was a $9.5 million house, owned by one of the best-known lawyers in Houston.

"I believe you'll do anything for money," I said.

"His wife," she admitted.

"Seriously?" I said.

"Seriously," Alyssa affirmed. She was unabashedly bisexual.

"That would be fun to see," I said.

"You are such a man," she said. "Come on. You know what I want. Concentrate."

Alyssa was unique in Jess's escort agency stable. She was a bit older, 34, and worked as a model before becoming a real estate agent. She had an absurdly cool sexual quirk, which was that she had an extremely hard time reaching orgasm with a man. It didn't matter if you used your tongue, your cock, or fingers. Getting her off was like climbing a mountain. Unless you came inside of her. When she felt a flood of sperm hit her pussy? All it took was a couple flicks of her clit to send her over the edge.

That was a convenient quirk, too, because Alyssa's girlfriend, who was as bisexual as she was, loved eating creampies. So it had become a game for Alyssa and me to fuck, and then she would take my cum home to Sarah and feed her.

"I've been craving this," I told her.

"I liked making you wait," Alyssa said. She spoke fast, a product of her robust adderall habit. She was perhap the most energetic person I'd ever met.

"You want to make it a little kinkier?" I asked, letting my thumb slide slowly into her asshole.

"Not today," she said, direct as ever. "But Sarah said she wanted to watch you ass fuck me at Kat's party, if you're up for it."

"Seriously?" I asked.

"Seriously," she said. "You know she has never done anal? Twenty-four years old and with that ass? And never taken a dick in it?" I loved her husky voice, which reflected the smoky qualities of her hefty vaping habit.

"Don't tell me that," I said. "Or it'll become my mission to fuck it."

"Get her on a day where she's micro-dosing enough shrooms, and she'll never say no," Alyssa said with a laugh. "Come on, John. I feel you getting close."

I stopped talking and focused on cumming. It never took long with Alyssa. She was built like a brick house. Her tits were unapologetically fake and hard, with permanently erect nipples. Her ass was like a trampoline, still firm after her modeling years. I let out a primal grunt and emptied my balls into her pussy.

"Yes, my good boy," she groaned. Her fingers automatically went to her clit, and in moments she was in the stratosphere herself, shrieking as she came to the flood of cum invading her.

She turned around and gave me a puckered-lip kiss.

"You saved a big load for me," she said with a smile. "Sarah is going to be very appreciative."

"You're one of my favorites," I said, "so I aim to please."

"You're such a bullshit artist, John," she said and laughed. "But I appreciate it all the same."

"Here are your panties," I said, handing her a pair of white boy shorts. "I was tempted to keep them."

"Don't be a lech," she said. "Is everything ready for the party?"

Kat's divorce party, which would be an unbridled, deliberately out-of-control affair, was coming up in one week.

"I'm meeting her right after this to get the final details worked out," I said.

"She won't mind that you're showing up with a wet dick?" Alyssa teased.

"You know better than to think that," I said. "Come on, I know you've got to go."

I smacked her ass. Alyssa and I had grown quite close. She was a successful professional. She made great money and didn't need to work as a whore. But she loved sex, and she had an unrelenting motor. If she could get fucked, make money, and expand the network of people she could sell houses for and to? She was going to do it.

"I was serious about that weekend getaway," she said as she pulled her panties back on. "I'd love it if we could do it."

"That would be a lot of fun," I said. I put my hand on her ass, smoothing down the fabric on her skirt. Her brown eyes were big and bright, like a fawn's. She had a beauty mark above her lip on one side. She was immaculate.

"Make it a priority," she said.

"I will," I assured her.

* * *

I drove the Maserati over to KBRK to pick up Kat after she got off work. She hopped in and gave me a hungry kiss.

"I'm starving and so horny," she said. I sped away from the station's parking lot, and Kat propped one leg up on the dash. She pulled up her skirt and started playing with her pussy. "See? I'm absolutely dripping."

"I've got something if you want to eat," I joked childishly.

"Were you just with Alyssa?" she asked. I nodded. "Then let me taste her."

"We're not even going ten minutes away," I warned her.

"You think I can't get you off with my mouth that fast?" She flashed me her TV smile as she undid my pants.

"I always like to push your buttons, Kitty Kat," I said.

She ran her tongue across the underside of my cock, then sloppily put all of it down her throat.

"She tastes good," Kat said, pulling her mouth off me with a pop.

"I could let you blow me nonstop," I said.

"You should make me suck your dick every day," she said. "I'd do it. It would make me so happy."

I put my hand on the back of her head, guiding her where her mouth belonged. She swirled her tongue and sucked me with vigor.

"We're almost there, baby," I said a few minutes later. Kat and I had taken to frequently going out to lunch after she got off work. We went to every trendy restaurant in town, embracing that we could finally go anywhere without worry. "Fuck, and I'm almost there. I'm going to cum."

My hips bucked up twice, but Kat's mouth never broke the perfect seal it had formed around my shaft. I ejaculated a thick load in four shots.

"I swear I could live on a diet of just your cum," she said happily as I pulled up to the valet stand.

"Adding a fifth 'c' to your favorite things?" I said.

"Champagne, caviar, cocaine, cock, and cum!" she exclaimed.

We started with Chablis and oysters, our perennial favorite appetizer. We sat next to one another in a banquette that overlooked the dining room. I kept a hand on Kat's thigh and reveled in the warmth of having her so close to me.

"I feel like this is the way it was always meant to be between us," I said with satisfaction.

"I've never been happier in my life," she said. "But I've been thinking."

"Oh?" I said, looking at her and raising my eyebrows.

"What would you say if I decided to quit work after the divorce is final?" she asked.

"We've got more than enough money," I said. "If you don't want to? Why should you? The early mornings are killer."

"That," she said, "and I just feel like I could fill my time with other, more productive things."

"Like sucking my cock?" I said. We laughed.

"I was thinking of just taking some time off," Kat said. "And maybe." She paused for a few moments and fumbled for the words. "Maybe doing an appointment from time to time for Jess?" Her voice raised at the end of the sentence, giving it the lilt of a question.

My hand worked its way higher up her thigh. "You know I love when you're a whore," I whispered in her ear.

"I only want to do things that make me happy and excited," she said.

"I will always support that," I said.

"So maybe I'll put in my notice next week," she said, a touch of hesitation in her voice.

"You don't sound one-hundred percent sure," I said.

"This has been my whole career," she said. "It's not easy to just walk away."

"Is it easier to walk away or to stay?" I asked. My eyes searched hers.

"I'm tired of waking up before dawn," she said. She smiled weakly. "But part of me feels like quitting is just, I don't know, giving up on being productive."

"Were you going to work after we started a family?" I followed up.

"I'd want to stay at home," she said. "Are you really wanting to have kids? You had always told me you didn't."

"Someone came along and changed my mind," I said. "I don't want to have kids." I stopped for dramatic effect before adding, "Unless it's with you."

"I could cum just hearing you say things like that," she said.

"We should talk about a timeline," I said.

"Maybe we can have fun a little while longer," she said. "Then I can go off the pill."

"I like our fun," I said. "We play the best games."

"We do," she agreed. "Do you remember when you fucked my ass in the restroom when I was on a date with James?"

"How could I forget it?" I said. "That was maybe our favorite game to date."

"That night, I think, is when it really settled in me that I needed to be with you," she said. Her eyes gazed adoringly into mine. "It was when I realized that I wanted to be more than your soulmate in smut. I just wanted to be yours."

"I had a lot of defenses up for a long time," I said. "I wanted more with you but was convinced our thing was just our thing."

"And look how much better it is now," she added.

"The whole rest of our lives together, with not a single wasted moment," I said.

Kat smiled at me. "Get the check," she said. "I want you to fuck my ass before we go home. Thinking about it makes me so hot. I want to do it again."

She went to the restroom first, and I paid our tab. As had become our custom for bathroom play, she texted me the stall she was in. It was past the lunch rush and into the afternoon lull, so hardly anyone was left at the restaurant. I met Kat inside, and she greeted me with her sparkling butt plug swaying back and forth in her ass to entice me.

"I want to watch us in the mirror," she said, bent over the sink and looking at me in the reflection. "I want to see my face while you take my ass in public. Make me your bad little anal whore."

I wasted no time. As soon as she extracted the butt plug from her dark hole, I replaced it with my cock before the gape had closed.

"Oh my fuck," she gasped. "The pleasure your cock gives me like this is why I fell in love with you. When you fuck my ass, it feels better than when anyone else in the world has fucked my pussy."

The intent look on my face cracked into a wide smile at her ego stroke. I didn't break stride, impaling her tightly gripping asshole on my cock, mesmerized by how the skin pushed in and out with my thrusts.

"Faster," Kat urged. "Push me over the edge."

I obeyed. My hips moved in a blur. Kat's moans gained in volume, as if she didn't care who knew what was happening in the restroom. Our skin slapped together loudly, thanks to the sheen of perspiration that had quickly developed on us.

"I'm going to cum," she declared. "Don't you fucking stop. Do it just like that." I saw her bite her lip to keep from outright screaming. Her body went rigid and then relaxed. She breathed heavily.

"I need you to fill me up, John," she said. "I want that sperm in my ass. Plug it inside me and take me home and watch it leak out. Make me lick it up. I'm your dirty little ass slut."

"God that's so naughty," I said.

"You make me want to do such bad things," she said. "I love the way you make me a slut. Whore me out. Share me with anyone you want. Make me choke on cum. Please, daddy! Just fucking use me."

Few things aroused me more than Kat's dirty talk. It was a window into her darkest fantasies. My ball sack tightened, and I put my cum up her slutty asshole. I grunted and groaned more loudly than discretion would have dictated, but I couldn't help it. This is what Kat did to me. She flipped her hair around and looked back at me.

"You're so dirty, daddy," she said. She wiggled the butt plug back into place. "Now take me home so we can do cocaine and fuck all day."

We quickly put our clothes back on and scurried out of the restroom. It didn't occur to us to be less obvious about walking out together. I held her hand as we marched past the hostess stand, noticeably disheveled. It shouldn't have mattered at all. But we stopped dead in our tracks when we saw who was standing there, waiting to be seated. It was James, Kat's soon-to-be-ex-husband.