Traffic Girl - Jess Ch. 23

Story Info
A successful playboy rekindles an old flame.
2.8k words
4.79
5.7k
4

Part 23 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: The final few chapters of book two are upon us! Enjoy the ride -- there is going to be some really dirty stuff, in keeping with the spirit of Jess.

***

"James," Kat said stiffly. She did a shuffle-step, as if she didn't know whether to stop or keep going.

"Katherine," he said with an awkward formality that was disquieting.

"James," I said.

"John," he said. His eyes were hard. He knew. I smiled at him. The smile of the winner. To the victor goes the spoils, I thought to myself arrogantly.

"Well, that wasn't awkward," I said when we got back in the car.

"I don't care if I ever see him again," she said through clenched teeth.

"It makes me really glad to know that, this time, after cumming up your ass in a public restroom, you won't be going home with him," I said playfully. It broke the tension.

Kat laughed. "He probably thinks we were just making out or something," she said. "If he only knew." She turned and looked at me. "You make me an animal. Fucking me in the ass like that. Your ownership of me is complete and total. There is nothing I won't do for you."

"I love you, Kitty Kat," I said. "All I really want is for you to do what makes you happy."

She took my hand. "I love you, too," she said. "It will make me really happy to be done with this shit."

"It's been taking a toll on you," I said. "It's understandable. And it's okay -- I know part of you really loved him."

"Until I didn't," she said. The tone of her voice could have curdled milk.

"I've been thinking about this a lot," I said. "And I know you had these kind of parallel lives, and that was very exciting. But you know what? Did you ever believe you could have one life, with one person who satisfies all the complex sides and depths of you?"

Kat smiled at me. "Based on what I just felt leak into my panties, the depths are very deep indeed," she said with a laugh. "But, seriously, no. I didn't believe that was possible. I never dreamed a chewy short rib could lead me to prince charming."

"Maybe prince of darkness," I said, "but I'll take the compliment." I was feeling extremely at peace, and I brushed away the accompanying unease that usually came with that.

"I was always so conservative," Kat said. "My choices were always the safe ones. Then my wild side opened up this whole compartment, and I started putting things in it. And, gradually, that compartment grew. I never knew the two sides could co-exist."

"It's less stressful, isn't it?" I said.

"Yes!" she agreed. "I don't have to hide anything. It's such a liberating feeling! You're devoted to me, and I can just be me. There's no Good Kat-Kitty Kat divide."

"It's funny you say that," I said. "Jess uses the same word -- devoted -- in talking about you and me."

"Just so you know," she said, "I feel that devotion. I feel it every day. And I've really felt it about this party you and Jess have planned for me."

"The party is going to be ridiculous," I said.

"My favorite food, my favorite people, my favorite drinks, my favorite drugs," Kat said and laughed.

"And your favorite surprises," I said.

"I knew it!" Kat exclaimed. "You always have to have surprises!"

"You know me," I said, grinning.

"I don't even want to know!" she said. "But speaking of surprises ... there's a surprise waiting for you at home."

"Should I even ask?" I said.

"It's related to today's card," Kat said, referring to our Thirty Nights of Naughtiness game. The day's card read, "Are you really not jealous, or do you just say you're not jealous?"

"That opens myriad possibilities," I said. My stomach kicked out a few butterflies.

"This could be the toughest card in the whole deck," Kat said.

"I know it's going to be," I said. I pulled the car into home and noticed two unfamiliar cars parked in the circular driveway.

"If you're a good boy," Kat said, "your reward is going to be something you'll really, really enjoy."

"I'll keep that in mind," I said as we got out of the car and walked toward the front door.

She kissed me and said one last thing before I opened the door: "Just remember, this is about testing your jealousy. Nothing else."

We walked inside, and Kat directed me to the great room. The voices registered with me before the scene.

"No, no," Jess said, "no sucking it until you let me do a line off it."

My eyes caught up. Jess was on her knees, using one of the small coke spoons to sprinkle powder onto Johnny Burris's long, thick, purple-headed cock. His eyes caught mine, and he gave a little nod of his head.

"I think a whole gram fits on this big ass dick, Johnny," Jess said. "This is going to get me so fucked up."

Kat strode ahead of me, and it was only then I saw that there was a second man in the room. He sat across from where Jess was about to snort a massive line of cocaine off Johnny's cock.

"Hi baby," Kat said to him in a saccharine voice. "I've missed you." A tall, skinny-but-muscular male stood up. He obviously was an athlete. Kat had to get up on her tiptoes to give him a deep, long kiss.

"You look hot, girl," the mystery man said in a classic California surfer voice. His massive hands ran over her hips and clutched her ass.

"I came all lubed up for you like I promised," she said with a giggle.

"I like an obedient little slut," he said. "Hit that coke."

Jess hoovered up the massive line off Johnny's massive cock. Kat kneeled before the coffee table and quickly inhaled two lines that already were formed. The guy's hands never left her ass.

"John, sorry, I didn't mean to be rude," Jess said, her naked figure rising up from doing the coke off Johnny's cock. She was naked and flawless. "You know Johnny."

He and I exchanged glances. It was much more civil than our first meeting.

"And, you know, when Kat was joining me to play at Johnny's, I thought it really was only fair that she should have a boyfriend, too," Jess said. Boyfriend rang in my ears. "This is Bryce. Bryce, this is John. He's going to just be watching today." There was a note of feigned pity in her voice.

Jess looked at me with playful eyes. Kat finally looked back at me, rubbing her nose, and biting her lip.

"Nice to see you guys," I said. "Don't let me interrupt the fun!" I reminded myself that this was a very purposeful show the girls were putting on for me, but it was hard not to feel jealousy at the thought of Kat having a boyfriend.

"Sit down, babe," Jess said. "But no touching, understood?"

I nodded and sat on the couch across from my girlfriends. The words from the day's naughty card stuck in my head. I controlled my breathing. I trusted them. This was more about trust than anything else.

Jess got back on her knees and admired Johnny's baby arm of a cock. "Football player dick is the best dick," she said before she ran her tongue up and down the length of it.

"It is the best dick," Kat echoed. She stripped out of her dress and bent over in front of Bryce, spreading her ass cheeks wide so he could see the butt plug in her ass. "It's holding in John's cum," she added. She dropped to her knees, as well, and my two girlfriends were sucking two NFL players' cocks in front of me. My head spun at the rapidity with which the day had taken a surprising turn.

The room filled with the sounds of slurping mouths. The guys were vocal and aggressive, repeatedly saying, "Suck that cock, bitch!" and "Take it, you cocksucking slut!" There was a frat-boy quality to it, but it occurred to me that both these guys probably were maybe two years out from the frat party scene. After several minutes, Jess suddenly said, "Are you ready Kat?"

The girls moved the guys into seated positions on the couches, which faced one another. I sat on the middle of our three couches, with Jess on my left and Kat on my right. They each turned around to face me, then grinned at each other. Jess nodded at Kat. With practiced skill, my girlfriends each guided a thick cock up their assholes.

I watched Jess's face first. Johnny was longer and thicker than his teammate, but Jess betrayed nothing but pleasure as his length pushed effortlessly past her sphincter and into the dark cavern beyond. Nothing quite measured up to the sheer joy Jess took in anal sex. Whether from a monster cock like Johnny's or Dr. Vivianno's or a smaller cock from a paying client, she never failed to get off by being sodomized.

Today, Kat was giving Jess a run for the money in the pleasure department. It wasn't lost on me that she had pledged never to take another man in her ass. She had never let her husband invade her anal cavity. Yet here she was, smiling wickedly as this hung stud pushed his hips into her forbidden hole. I could see the mischievous joy in her face as she made persistent eye contact with me. She knew exactly what she was doing.

As if reading my thoughts, Kat said, "I know, daddy. I promised you were the only one who could have my ass. But isn't he gorgeous? How could an ass slut say no to him? Plus, I had to put your cum to good use. I'm not sure I could fit Bryce in my tiny asshole if you hadn't lubed it up for him." She steadied herself by placing her hands on his muscular thighs and kept grinding.

I sat mesmerized. The jealousy definitely took hold, but so did my arousal. In my heart, I had to believe this was orchestrated. They were playing the game. They wanted to see if it turned me on more than it made me envious. My cock was as hard as I could ever remember.

Between grunts from the men and the smacking skin of their bodies colliding with my girlfriends, Jess broke her silence. "Kat's going to make such a good whore for me when she quits work, isn't she?" she said. "But my girls all need to provide anal. We will do anything for money, otherwise, what's the point of catering to our clients' fantasies?"

It sounded like she was going to say something else, but Johnny put a hand around her neck and choked the words from coming out. Jess gasped and sped to orgasm. I wanted to undo my pants and jerk off, but I didn't. I thought it would make me look weak. But I also knew that wasn't part of the plan. It was terribly difficult, but I was predominantly interested in seeing how the girls were going to steer this to a conclusion.

I didn't have to wait long. At almost the same time, Johnny and Bryce cried out their intention to cum. The girls were in the midst of their second or third orgasm -- it was challenging to count because the pleasure rocked them so steadily. Then, in the blink of an eye, they were screaming in delight as a flood of young sperm filled their asses. It was striking to watch the different styles Kat and Jess had in taking delight in their kinky coupling. Seeing that became my biggest takeaway from that afternoon, noting the subtle differences in how Kat and Jess handled the climax. Kat had a look slightly of surprise and joy on her face. Jess was consumed by lust. Kat never took her eyes off me, and she smiled at me, as if wanting to reassure me. Jess closed her eyes and allowed it all to wash over her, locking out anything in the outside world that might intrude on her enjoyment of it.

As the girls stopped their movements and removed the dueling cocks from their asses, Jess pushed things in another surprising direction.

"Okay, boys," she said. "Head on out. We'll make it up to you later. But we've got things to take care of here. Take some coke if you want. You know this was the deal."

She actually shooed them toward the door. The guys didn't look surprised or protest, and simply got dressed in a hurry. Johnny came over to me and gave me a cross between a high-five and a handshake.

"Thanks, man," he said. "This was more fun than last time." We laughed, and I stood up and slapped him on the back.

"I never know what kind of crazy shit is going to happen when I come home to Jess!" I said.

"She's not really my girlfriend," Bryce said as he did the same hybrid high-five/handshake.

"Hush!" Jess admonished. "We'll take care of John!"

"I hope we can party again," Bryce said.

And, in a flash, the guys were gone. Kat, Jess, and I congregated around the front door. The girls were naked and sweaty. Cum leaked down their thighs and even down the backs of their calves.

"Sit down, babe," Jess said. "Let's debrief! And see if we get our points!"

Kat put her arm around me and whispered, "He's not my boyfriend."

I ran my hand through her hair.

"That was quite the way to come home," I said. I wasn't in a daze so much as in awe. It had been more than four years since Kat and I had begun our affair. It was more than three-and-a-half years since Jess and I had reconnected. Yet the girls still had a seemingly unlimited capacity to surprise and challenge me.

"Jess wanted to test your jealousy," Kat said. "She came up with this idea as soon as we saw the jealousy card was part of the game."

"We've been planning this for two weeks," Jess added. "Were you jealous? Or were you turned on?"

"Both," I said candidly. "I have to tell you, I really was jealous. It was unexpected, but I also ... I wanted to be in both their places."

"How hard did you get?" Jess continued to probe.

"Like steel," I said.

"My man of steel," Jess said. She slipped onto the couch next to me. Cum leaked out of her ass onto my jeans. She realized how much had trickled down her legs, too. "Oh shit!" she exclaimed. "I'm such a mess."

We all laughed. Kat joined us on the other side of me. She kissed me and said, "That really is the only time I've let someone else fuck my ass. Well, since I was with Patrick in LA."

"Did you enjoy it?" I asked.

"Oh my god," Kat said. "I loved it. I miss being a slut a little bit, I think. But, daddy, I am utterly devoted to you."

"I know that, Kitty Kat," I said. "But remember you made those commitments to me when you didn't have something else to give me."

"Like what?" Kat said.

"You're his girlfriend now, silly," Jess chimed in. "The same rules don't need to apply!"

"Something like that," I said with a grin.

"I love you both," I said. "And I'm not going to take my good fortune for granted."

"Kat and I think we should stop the game," Jess said. This took me by surprise, especially coming from Jess, who had seemed to enjoy it the most.

"Really?" I said, the surprise filling my voice.

"With what happens next week," Kat said, "we felt like maybe this is a good time to focus on the three of us a little more."

"I thought it might be a good idea to take a couple weeks off from the agency," Jess added.

"And maybe we could take a trip," Kat suggested.

My smile broadened.

"I'm two steps ahead of you," I said. "I wanted to make it a surprise, but the Monday after the party? We're going on vacation. Just the three of us."

The girls jumped up and down with joy, which was a funny site given their state of undress and the sperm leaking down their legs. I resisted their entreaties to tell them our destination. I liked surprises and secrets. So, to keep their minds distracted, I decided to use the best weapon at my disposal.

"You know, ladies," I said, "your asses have gotten worked over really hard. But it's a shame to leave such pretty pussies neglected. Who's going to ride my face first, and who's going to ride my cock?"

"I want your face!" Kat volunteered.

"I need your dick, baby," Jess said.

"Do we need some coke?" I asked.

"No," they answered in unison. "We only need you."