Traffic Girl - Juliet Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Juliet shone with excitement, and I realized just then how elated she was to show me -- to show all of us -- this secret little world she had trafficked in. Part of me wondered if it meant that the four of us shared a special connection with her, that we were people she could truly trust and be friends with.

"I am really cool if I get to just have this cocaine," Rita said with a laugh as she attacked two lines. "I keep saying it, but I missed this so, so, so, so much!"

Jess and Kat each took a turn powdering their noses, and we decided to explore the party. The entire scene was a whirlwind around us. Mostly, people broke into small groups -- two or three, maybe four or five people. Everyone was drinking. Some were smoking various substances out of various delivery mechanisms. This was controlled lawlessness. At least, controlled for the moment. I drained a glass of Champagne, then a second. Cocaine coursed through my body, and I got even higher off the energy around us. There was an unmistakable sexual tension in every corner of the house. Jess and Rita got lost at one point, stopped by a famous A-list actor who was notorious for his tabloid exploits.

Kat gripped my hand tightly. Juliet led us here and there, occasionally introducing us to friends. Mostly, we just marveled at the scene. And then we bumped into Petey.

"John, my brother!" he said when he saw me and wrapped me in a bear hug.

"Oh, shit, it's so good to see you!" I said. "I didn't know you'd be here!"

"No one knows who's here until you get here," he said. "This is another world, my man. Next level. Just make sure you enjoy yourself. Everyone treats this like the last party they're ever going to. That's what makes them so fucking fun!"

He took out a vial and hit a bump of coke off the back of his hand, then offered me one. I accepted happily. We chatted business just long enough for Juliet and Kat to wander away, and the party started to become a blur, in a good way.

"Dude, it's impossible to pick between the pornstars and the college-aged girls who are bouncing around small-bit TV parts," Petey said enthusiastically. "Look at all this pussy." He waved his hand grandly. "I want all of it!"

Part of me began to think Petey might be a kindred soul. I also wondered about Alix. I knew better than to ask, but the words slipped out of my mouth before my mind could catch up.

"How's Alix doing?" I asked.

"She's unreal!" Petey said. "Last I saw she was headed upstairs with a pornstar and his buddy! Man, I don't know if I need to thank you for bringing her out here or what, but I swear to god she might be the most perfect woman I've ever met!"

That almost clinched it. Petey definitely was a kindred soul.

"Those are the best kind of girls," I said. "And I ought to know."

"Yes you should," Petey said. "Yes you should. Look at that fine piece." There was a young blonde in a Barbie-like pink dress staring at him. "Okay, bro, I'm going to try my luck at that."

I decided to roam the party and try to find the girls. There were more than a dozen faces I recognized. I saw a couple old school rockers pawing younger pornstars while they snorted heroin. It was all so on-brand that I had to laugh out loud. There was a very well-known TV star, famous for playing a lothario on his comedy series, who had his hand down the pants of the husband of a well-known fashion model. The music seemed to get louder. The cloud of smoke thicker. The frequency of substances snorted and pills popped more rapid. Empty bottles piled up on the bar. Clothes started to come off. I was scanning the room when a raven-haired bombshell in a strapless red cocktail dress that looked two sizes two small caught me staring at her. She had bee-stung lips, piercing green eyes, and nipples that looked like they might cut through the silk barely covering her stunningly fake breasts.

"Movies or TV?" the raven-haired girl said when she walked up to me, fondling a wine glass full of Champagne casually.

"Neither, really," I said. "Finance."

"Oh, a money man, huh?" she said. "Everyone loves money."

"I'm John," I said, extending a hand.

"Natasha," she replied and took my hard in hers, which was warm and had stylishly long, fake nails. "If you're not on-camera, that's better. You're probably less full of yourself. Do you want to blow a couple lines?"

"I have a personal policy of never saying no to that," I said.

"Well, aren't you fun!" Natasha said.

We waited behind another recent, first-time Oscar nominee to take his turn at the coke tray before Natasha and I each snorted up two lines.

"So how about you?" I asked, sniffling lightly. "TV or movies?"

"Oh, me?" she said. "Well, sort of, I don't know. More... on the internet."

"Like how on the internet?" I asked, fucked up and dense in the moment.

"Porn, sweetie," Natasha said with a laugh. "My husband is around here someplace. Probably looking for some low-rent Hollywood girl to try to convince to come out to the valley. He's an actor and producer."

"Well, that sounds like fun," I said.

"Probably more fun than should be allowed," she said flirtatiously.

And then a familiar hand reached over my shoulder.

"Oh my god! Natasha!" Juliet screamed. "You've met John!"

Juliet snaked my arm around here and cuddled close to me.

"Natasha is my absolute favorite pornstar," Juliet said. "Have you seen her?"

"Honestly?" I said, unsure. "I've probably jerked off to you."

"The highest praise!" Natasha said.

"We should party later," Juliet said. "We just got here, and it's John's first time. I'm trying to get him acquainted with the scene."

"Well, if you want some fun, Juliet, you always know I'm game," Natasha said, licking her full lips.

"Oh, we will, and we will!" Juliet said happily before pulling me away.

We walked toward the back of the house, and Juliet pulled me out onto the back terrace.

"Natasha is super fun and cool," she said, talking rapidly. "But I kind of want to keep you close to me tonight."

"I'm pretty sure I'm okay with that," I said, my senses still a bit overwhelmed in the best possible way.

"Jess found her way to the six-foot bong out here," she said with a giggle. "She has to step on a stool to use it! There she is!"

And Juliet tugged once more. This time, Jess was just descending the two short steps down the stool with a wicked grin on her face.

"Holy shit, we need one of these!" she said enthusiastically. "This is like an amusement park for adults."

"Very pervy adults!" I added, and we laughed.

I glanced around for Kat and Rita without success, and Juliet pulled both Jess and me along toward the rear of the house.

"So this is the really fun part," she said. "It's like a voyeur's paradise back in the bedrooms and little nooks and crannies. You'll never know what you'll find."

The first thing we found was an open door to a room bathed in candlelight. A young, hotshot, Oscar-winning director was inside with two slender models with perfect, pear-shaped breasts. I did a double take, but they surely were smoking opium, the girls passing the long, curved pipe back and forth while they stroked the director's decidedly average cock.

In the maze of back rooms, we witnessed an A-list couple double-teaming a very vocal pornstar, the star of a string of family movies doing cocaine off the asses of two different girls before getting a double blowjob, and a stunning six-person orgy where each of the people likely had been on billboards around the country at one time or another.

"My pussy is so wet," Jess confided, "that if I don't get fucked soon, I'm just going to stop wherever I am and finger myself."

"Why don't we go back to the kitchen for some goodies and go play," Juliet suggested. "How kinky do we want to get tonight?"

"Kinky," I said.

"Very kinky," Jess answered. "I am in full slut mode right now."

The blazing, glazed look in her eyes wasn't new to me. She got it any time she was ready to do something reckless, when she was so full of desire she needed to be fucked and used and it didn't matter by whom.

Our walkthrough had lasted ten minutes but filled our minds with images that would last a lifetime. We hadn't even been at the party an hour quite, and I was starting to feel the animal inside me wanting out. Watching was fun, but I wanted a piece of the action.

"Jess, have you ever tried Special K?" Juliet asked as we approached one of the drug buffets.

"I'm not sure I have," Jess said.

"It's such a treat," Juliet said. "Truly defines euphoria for me."

"Sounds like I need to try it," Jess said. "A new drug? Yes, please."

Juliet cut four lines of powder that looked like fresh, very light snow. Jess licked her lips and greedily snorted it up effortlessly when her turn came.

"Fuck yeah," she said, and as soon as she raised her head up again, Juliet was there to meet her lips.

The two blondes melted into each other, and it was as if the world around them faded into the background. After a few minutes, as I stared along with anyone else who came nearby, I realized they were lost in one another. So I went with a backup plan, going back into the sea of the party and seeing if I could stumble on Kat and Rita.

I joined a couple other guys in doing bumps of coke off a redhead whose skin was as white as the blow itself. The crowd had seemed to swell, and everyone seemed to get fondled as they moved around, the party taking on a quickening spiral to a supernova of sexual debauchery. My cock throbbed, ready to be used, so I decided it was time to find somewhere to put it.

And that's when I recognized the hot pink dress creeping up to almost reveal a sexy ass in front of me. Rita was bent over doing a huge line of cocaine off the ripped abs of a famous action movie star. She licked his stomach to get the remains, then moved aside so the next girl could take her turn. She turned around and saw me, flashing a slightly embarrassed and deeply lustful grin at me.

"Oh, god, baby," she said, kissing me. "I'm on fire. I feel so naughty. My pussy is dripping like a faucet. I forgot how horny I get when I do this much coke."

Her hand rubbed my crotch, and she nibbled my ear lobe.

"You read my mind," I said. "My cock is going to explode if I don't use it soon."

"Let's go find Kat and someplace to play," Rita said with urgency. "I left her over there a minute ago,"

We walked into the adjacent living room. In an armchair, a beautifully fit woman rode a very thick cock. We made our way to the back of the room, where I saw Kat lifting her head up with the usual flutter of her eyes and extra sniff after she polished off a line of cocaine. She had done it off a small mirror held out by a tall, well-built man standing with his back toward us. The man next offered the mirror to a man and woman standing to his right. The woman readily accepted. My eyes were locked on Kat, who bit her lower lip and then laughed at something the tall man said. I could read her lips as the words, "You're so bad," rolled off her tongue with a flirtatious smile.

As Rita and I came closer, a knot formed in my stomach. Could it be, I wondered. No. But then the tall man took the mirror back and leaned over it himself. It was just enough that I caught his profile before he snorted a line of his own. I recognized him. My mind flashed back to my first trip to LA with Kat. I saw the image of her riding a massive cock reverse cowgirl. I didn't think we'd see him again. But there he was. It was Patrick.

12