Traffic Girl - Juliet Ch. 09

Story Info
After the party, forging ahead.
2.1k words
4.83
3.4k
4

Part 202 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Thanks for your great feedback, as always. This chapter is a little bit of a breather and an appetizer, leading up to some major events and action. I hope you see through Chapter 8 that we won't be losing our friends and favorites in the other cities!

* * *

The party had started early and burned brightly. It was as if the whole group had lit the candle at both ends. As a result, it ended surprisingly early. Before bar closing time, Jason and Crystal and Jamie and Katie had retreated back to their hotel. They were staying at the Waldorf just down the hills from us. Petey and Alix retired to Petey's place, where I had noticed Alix spent more and more time. The biggest surprise was that hardly anyone saw Juliet and Melanie the whole night. At one point, they came out of the room to take a bottle of Champagne and some cocaine back with them, but that was it.

I had woken up early after a heavy night of sleep. Rita was already in the kitchen making coffee. She wore one of my button-down shirts but left it open. As she leaned into the fridge, her breasts dangling invitingly, I wolf-whistled at her.

"Forget the coffee," I said. "This is the best part of waking up."

"You're so silly," Rita said, setting the milk on the counter and reaching into a cabinet to get me a mug, too. It allowed the shirt to creep up and give me a glimpse of her ass. I whistled again.

"Or maybe this is the best part!" I exclaimed.

"Shouldn't you be worn out, baby?" Rita teased.

"I'm never worn out when I see you," I said.

I had moved into the kitchen and walked up close to her. I let my hand grab her ass crudely. She turned around, smiled at me, and seamlessly moved her hands around my neck. We kissed, a languorous, sensual kiss that conveyed the power of our love for one another. Eventually she stopped but didn't move her hands.

"I don't know how you do that," she said, her eyes sparkling and showing no hint of a hangover or comedown. "You kiss me like that, and I get wet instantly. All I can think about is fucking you."

"What a coincidence," I said. "You got me hard."

We kissed again, and my hands roamed.

"I want to be inside of you," I whispered.

"I want you inside of me," she whispered back.

I snaked my hands around Rita's waist and hoisted her onto the counter. She scooted to the very edge, giving me just the right angle of attack to get inside her. I entered her, unhurried, but the unexpected nature of this fuck and Rita's superbly grippy pussy inevitably meant it wasn't going to last long. We kissed as I moved in and out of her slowly, my hands massaging her breasts and pinching her nipples. She came in a series of soft whimpers after only a few minutes. A couple more minutes later, I ejaculated inside her.

"God, now that is the best part of waking up," Rita said, and we laughed.

She stayed on the counter and drew her legs up. She reached over and handed me a mug of coffee before picking one up for herself. She smiled at me mischievously. My cum trickled out of her and pooled on the smooth marble countertop. Rita carefully climbed down to the floor, the grin still on her face. She bent down, the hem of my shirt creeping up above her hips. She hooked her hair behind her ear and turned so she could look at me. Her tongue flicked out, and she began to lick up the puddle of sperm.

"That's so sexy," I said.

She licked her lips to get every bit of salty fluid and let out a soft, satisfied sigh.

"You don't think it's weird?" Rita asked. "I'm completely obsessed with eating cum."

"It's sexy as fuck," I said. "You know as well as anyone how much I love a dirty little cumslut."

"I don't know how to explain it," Rita said. "It's literally like a switch flipped in me. I crave it. I don't want other guys. Like I really don't. I don't care about their dicks. I just want that fucking load. If I could wake up and have a warm glass of cum, I would do it. What's the matter with me?"

"I think it's a feature, not a flaw," I said.

"I just don't want you to think I'm needing more than you," she said.

"Except in the sperm production department," I said with a laugh.

"I'm serious!" she said.

"I know," I said and hugged her. "And you're cute."

She put her head in the crook of my neck, and I felt the steady rise and fall of her chest. We heard footsteps on the stairs. Kat was awake, too.

"Good morning, sunshine," Rita said. "Do you want some coffee?"

"That sounds like heaven," Kat said, shaking out her sleep-disheveled hair. "Please."

Rita poured another mug of coffee, and Kat walked over to grab it.

"You're walking a little gingerly, girl," Rita noticed.

"Did Jamie fuck you that hard?" I said light-heartedly.

"My pussy's a little sore," Kat admitted. "But I think it was how hard you fucked my ass, daddy, that's making it hard to walk."

"I didn't think I was that rough," I said.

"You were just as rough as I needed you to be," she said playfully. "I definitely had my most intense orgasms from anal with you last night."

"I'm jealous," Rita said. "I want intense orgasms from anal."

We laughed. It had been a big night, and it had been fun. It was something different for us. The feeling the next day was more laid back and comfortable. There was no sense of over-indulgence or that any of us had to be embarrassed because we did something that might have made someone else jealous. It had been a safe space with safe people. I felt a little bit foolish for not having realized this as an option in the past. But I knew all four of us had an appetite to explore it more.

A short time later, Jess and Melanie appeared. Juliet, it turned out, had snuck out in the middle of the night.

"She said something about sleeping better in her own bed," Melanie said. "But I was pretty coked out."

"And exhausted from cumming nonstop," Jess pointed out.

Melanie smiled sheepishly. "Okay, and maybe that, too," she said.

"You two did disappear for most of the night!" Kat observed.

"Juliet and I kind of hit it off, I think," Melanie said. "I'm not really sure what to say. Or what to think of it."

"When you're partying, sometimes you just find something you like and have to run with it," Jess said.

"And you two ran with it!" Rita said.

"It was seriously intense," Melanie said. "I haven't been with girls that much. But this was, like, I mean, really intense. I think it's the hardest I've ever cum in my entire life."

The girls prodded Melanie for more details, but she tried to speak in generalities. She and Juliet had really hit it off. It sounded like Melanie's experience with modeling, and perhaps more importantly her experience with her now-famous model ex-husband, compared with Juliet's acting career gave them a great deal of commonality. They had bonded over shared experience and overcoming certain obstacles or presumptions.

As the conversation continued, my phone buzzed. It was Juliet, texting an apology for ghosting on me.

"There's nothing to apologize for," I wrote back. "I'm glad you had a fun night. Fun is what this is about, isn't it?" I added a winky face emoji.

"You're irresistible because you're so understanding," she replied. "Thank you for just understanding what issues I'm getting at, even if I don't say it."

"That's what I'm here for," I said.

"That and to be my stunt cock," she wrote.

I couldn't stifle a small laugh out loud, so I filled in the girls on the conversation. We were in agreement it was nothing that reached apology levels. I could also see, particularly in Jess, an excitement that Melanie had made such a strong connection. While she was more than a nanny for us, she also had struggled to reassert her own identity after the divorce. She had taken it hard. She had the tendency to blame herself if things went wrong. It was nice seeing her begin to light up again and to find joy in life outside our little sliver of the world.

We spent the rest of the weekend in leisurely family mode, enjoying a good chunk of it with our Houston friends. It was oddly normal and wholesome. Sometimes my thoughts that Saturday drifted to what Juliet and Stephen were up to. Other times my mind wandered to the near-term future. We probably did need to go home and tend to things a bit. But we had really taken to California. It would be hard to stay away from it for any period of time, at least for now.

* * *

The following two weeks passed quickly. Petey was focusing on post-Oscar things, and, as usual, he had big plans. He was always thinking two cycles ahead. He wanted the company to collect awards, and he felt good about the four movies coming out that year, two of which starred Juliet. But now he began to plan for the following year. Given the rousing success of Homecoming, his late father's last movie, Petey was toying with the idea of doing something of a sequel. At least, he wanted Juliet and Stephen on screen together again. He had the perfect script, he thought, and he wanted me to start the financing as soon as the Oscars passed. We hoped to be able to leverage new, shiny gold trophies to get there.

Jess and I were also making strides in setting up the porn production company. We had initially toyed with naming it Infinity Films, but we decided against it because we didn't want there to be a link between the movies and the escort agency. So we settled on Daydream Pictures. And we decided to put some serious money into it. The agency was massively profitable. My back-end money was rolling in. So we decided to make a major play in porn production. There was a thrill in risking so much, and that was part of the appeal. We wanted to feel like we had a lot on the line. With a $10 million commitment up front, we certainly did.

The bulk of that money went into procuring exclusive agreements with four top-flight starlets who would form a rock-solid foundation for the company. Kim, from our first Hollywood party, was the first to sign on. She brought with her a rising starlet named Emily, who was tall, all-natural, and a three-hole freak. The third contract girl was a stunning redhead appropriately named Ginger. She had been in the industry for six years and had a strong reputation and performance history, but she was just begging to be a break-out star. The fourth was an industry heavyweight named Kayla who actually had run her own production company. She was tired of the responsibility, though, and agreed to join Daydream as on-camera talent and a director. She was in her mid-30s and married to a premier male pornstar, too. It was a coup to bring her aboard.

It would take a little while for us to get actual movies into production, but we had an ambitious goal to start filming in four weeks. That would get us past the Oscars, allow us to go back to Houston to tend to matters there, and then return to start our new adventure.

Everything, however, paled in comparison to the Oscars. The girls spent hours shopping for dresses to wear to the Vanity Fair after-party. And all of us had an underlying, burning anxiety and excitement about the after-after-party, which remained shrouded in mystery. We knew no details, and both Juliet and Stephen hadn't given us a clue about location, dress code, or anything else.

For all of us, it was odd to feel like we lacked control, which Oscars night was definitely taking away from us. We were used to calling our own shots. With our recent forays into the worlds of partying and swinging, it seemed like there could be some inevitable risk here. We had taken things to another level. Again. But it seemed like this star-studded event could unmoor us from the comparatively insulated realm in which we had done that so far. At the same time, we had always pushed the limits. It was in our nature. So we weren't scared of rolling the dice. Hopefully they wouldn't come up snake eyes.