All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Juliet Ch. 09'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Rita...what a cum-slut...5 Stars!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Kat and nicole need to start to lose control as they get back into oxy and heroin, hiding it from john.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Kat can be the fluffer and Rita can be the cleanup person. The can work both sides of the set. Maybe forget their birth control because they’re so high.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Rita’s new obsession with this new fetish could push her into many delightful dirty scenarios. She could try gloryholes, homeless shelters, porno movies, football locker rooms, army bases, etc. Maybe she could get a job at a sperm bank. With a fetish like this Rita finally becomes a meaningful character in this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please let Kat and Rita both become big time cock whores and cum loving sluts. They need the feel of new cocks please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES