Traffic Girl - Juliet Ch. 11

Story Info
Juliet surprises John.
3.4k words
4.85
3.6k
3

Part 204 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: It's time to push ahead with the plot some! But that doesn't mean we can't have naughty fun along the way! I hope you have fun with this chapter. Let me know what you think -- I thrive on your feedback.

* * *

"I've got my last voiceovers to do," Juliet said, her lustrous hair draped over my bare shoulder. "Don't worry about it. It's only a couple of weeks, and I'll be so busy."

"You're always busy," I said and let my hand slowly walk down her back. "And I've gotten so used to it here."

"I like having you here," Juliet said, kissing me softly a few times.

"I won't get all soft on you," I said. "We don't do the mushy stuff."

"You've definitely never gotten soft on me," she said, her hand massaging my balls.

My cock was already hard again. We had finished one quick, frenetic fuck to kick off our usual Wednesday lunch. It had been a packed couple weeks since the Oscars and its haze of parties. Juliet did a lot of gracious interviews. Scripts continued to pour in. But she was taking a short break -- three months -- before her next shoot kicked off. It would be in Vancouver, at least, so not too far away. She had said maybe I could visit her on-set for a week or two. Stephen was already gone after a quick Oscar victory tour. He was directing his first movie, and the shoot would last six months.

"How dirty are you feeling today?" I asked, a couple fingers probing the depths between her ass cheeks.

Juliet batted her eyes at me and smiled.

"Dirty enough to let you use that load of cum in my pussy to lube my asshole," she said.

The words alone were enough to make me insatiably horny. The fact that she laced them with a sultry tone brought out the primal in me. I let my fingers continue down the crack of her ass, beneath the oval gap in her thighs, and dig gently into the pink, laser-smooth folds of her pussy. My cum was still hot inside her. She had been lying on her side, and it hadn't leaked out. I swirled two fingers around her, feeling the thick gobs of cum. When they were thick with slickness, I pulled them out and moved them around the rim of her anus. Juliet had become an anal enthusiast. I didn't need to use my cum to lube her. She had come to love the touch of pain and discomfort that came with my initial penetration. It never failed to get her off within only a handful of strokes. And, like a method actor, she was now determined to learn how to squirt. She was infatuated by Rita's ability to do it.

"You know you don't need lube," I said, my fingers taking their time and exploring the naughty depths inside her asshole.

"I know," she said. "I just like how dirty it is for you to take your cum from my pussy and put it in my ass."

"You've become a really dirty girl, Juliet," I said, nibbling her ear lobe eagerly.

"It's something that's always been inside me," she said. "But I've always compartmentalized it. There's the actress side of me, the business person. I just needed to find people I was comfortable with to share the naughty side of me."

"You make me feel like the luckiest man in the world," I said.

"Good," she said, "because you are."

She had reached behind herself and taken a firm grip of my cock at its base.

"See how hard you make me?" I said. "Just the thought of your ass does this to me."

"Shut up," Juliet said. "You're a shameless horndog."

"Don't cheapen our connection," I said sarcastically.

"Shut up," Juliet repeated, "and put that big dick up my ass. Fucking shove it in and make it hurt."

"I know how much you love that," I said arrogantly.

"Do it and make me cum," she said.

Instinctively, we rolled slightly in tandem to allow my cock to slide between Juliet's ass cheeks.

"Do it," she said in a bare whisper. "Do it hard."

With my cock just outside her asshole, nestled perfectly between the firm flesh of her mounds, I drew my hips back a few inches and plunged forward. Juliet's ass didn't resist. It opened easily, used to this invasion, and with one husky moan I was buried inside her.

"Your ass should win an Oscar," I said.

Juliet giggled. "I think they call that an AVN award."

I held my cock inside her, and we laughed.

"Well, you could win one of those, too, if you want to work for Jess's porn company," I said playfully.

"I love porn," Juliet said. I started to move in and out of her slowly, our bodies moving in unison side-by-side. "I used to watch it all the time. It used to be the only way I could indulge my fantasies."

"They're so much more fun to live out, aren't they?" I said, letting my cock stay tantalizing deep in her ass.

"Fuck," Juliet groaned. "So much more fun."

The time for talking and tenderness had passed. I thrust my hips forward forcefully, and Juliet moaned authentically, without showing any restraint. Despite her beautiful curves, Juliet was fundamentally quite petite. Her hips were slender, and my hefty cock inevitably brutalized her anus. And she loved every moment of it. I didn't rush. It was a deliberate fuck. We savored each other. Juliet loved feeling my cock split her ass in two as much as I did. The friction was intense, even with the aid of my cum as lube.

"I love your ass," I said.

"Fuck," Juliet moaned again. "When you do this, I'm completely powerless. You could make me do anything. God, I love it so much."

Her body shook suddenly. She erupted in an involuntary series of screams. It was the typical, intense orgasm that seized her out of the blue when we had anal sex. I slipped a hand around her waist and let a couple fingers frig her clit as she hit her peak. Her pussy was musty and wet with my earlier load of cum. Her clit stood out like a hard pebble, and as her initial anal orgasm calmed down, I furiously fingered her, and she came again. Her body quaked, and our skin grew sticky with sweat.

"I love doing that to you," I said heavily.

"Cum in my ass," Juliet demanded. "I'm going to be so sore. But do it. I want that hot cum. Make me leak from both holes, daddy."

It was the first time she had used Kat's pet name for me in forever. She knew it would draw a reaction to me.

"You know you shouldn't say that," I said, fucking her harder now.

"Then give me what I want, daddy," she said, doubling down. "And I'll stop."

I pounded her furiously. What had started as a side-by-side fuck turned into me on top of her, mercilessly driving into her ass while I alternated between pulling her hair and shoving her into the mattress. Juliet played me like a fiddle. She always knew how to get what she wanted. I gave her the load of cum she wanted to desperately, and as she felt it fill her bowels, warm and thick, she moaned in pleasure.

"That's my good boy," she said, panting.

"Fuck," I sighed. "Fuck!"

A bolt of energy shot through me. I pulled out of Juliet's ass and smiled at the sloppy, angry mess I had made of her asshole. I squeezed her cheeks with my hand and then gave her a slap that was too firm to be playful.

"I feel like I could run a marathon right now," I said.

"Sex always energizes you," Juliet said, turning over and sitting up now. She kissed me softly, intimately.

"How could it not?" I said. "Seriously, Juliet, I can't get enough of you."

I kissed her now, and there was hunger behind it.

"Slow down, cowboy," she said. "We've got to get going."

"Sometimes I don't want our lunches to end," I said.

Juliet smiled at me, but there was something in her eyes that gave me pause.

"What is it?" I asked.

She let out a light laugh.

"Kat is right," she said. "Nothing gets by you."

I shrugged but was also confused.

"I've just been around long enough that, if I pay attention, I figure out what's going on," I said.

"I'm meeting Melanie after this," Juliet said.

The words hung there between this.

"Meeting her," she repeated, with emphasis.

"Okay," I said. "I'm glad you two have hit it off."

"We really have," Juliet said.

She scooched to the edge of the bed and bent down. I had a glorious view of her glossy, well-fucked pussy and ass. I had done that. She picked up her panties and slipped on the skimpy thong. Her sun dress followed. She didn't wear a bra.

"Melanie is one of my favorite people," I said. "It's been so good for her here."

"I couldn't agree more," she said.

"You really like her," I said.

"As it turns out, we have a ton in common," Juliet said. "Her modeling career has a lot of similarities to my acting career. We've gone through a lot of the same things."

"Her ex-husband was a real piece of shit," I said.

"I'm glad Melanie and I don't have that in common," she said.

"Don't let me make you late," I said.

"Thanks, John," she said.

I smiled at her, and happily accepted the kiss she gave me before she walked out of the room.

"Ask Melanie how I taste, will you?" I said with a laugh.

Juliet turned around and grinned at me.

"She's the one who asked me to take a load in both holes," she said.

She gave me a quick wink and walked out, a spring in her step and extra sashay in her hips.

* * *

Jess's perfectly white teeth sparkled in the Beverly Hills sun. Two delicate fingers from her right hand gently held onto the thin stem of a wine glass, which sweated lightly because of the cold Sancerre inside it.

"You've been busy," I said.

She nodded, and her smile got even wider. Jess loved when I complimented her. She always had.

"I have," she said. "It was such a good deal, I couldn't say no. And this way it will be less of an office and more like a clubhouse."

"A porn production company with a clubhouse," I said with a chuckle.

"It'll be like a classy Hooker House," Jess said, eyes twinkling.

Jess had been looking for office space for Daydream Pictures, the porn production company. Anything related to California real estate could be an exercise in frustration. But Jess had caught a break. It turned out there was a two-bedroom bungalow in Santa Monica that was a five-minute walk from the beach. It was zoned commercial and could be ours for a cool $1.2 million.

"It sounds perfect," I said.

"It is," Jess said. "Beyond perfect."

A waiter came by and refreshed our glasses. It was a perfect early March day in LA, and the patio was still and calm. Golden hour was approaching, and we would head back home for dinner before the wine bar became a bustling rush.

"Kat and Rita are going to be so excited," I said.

"I can't wait to tell them," Jess said.

She excused herself to the restroom, carrying her small, black Chanel purse with her. She returned five minutes later, and I saw the familiar dancing mischief in her eyes that appeared when she did cocaine.

"No fair," I said. "You're not sharing."

She stuck her tongue out at me, crinkling her nose cutely as she did.

"I think one of the bartenders heard me do the lines in the stall," she said.

"There's no way it's the first time any bartender here has walked in on people doing coke in the bathroom," I said confidently.

"Come to think of it," Jess said, "when I was washing my hands, she glanced over like she was jealous."

"You should have shared," I said.

"She was cute," Jess said. "I should have."

"Did you get your production schedule set?" I asked.

"Yes," Jess said. "We'll film the first movie the week after we come back from Houston."

"I kind of want to be on set," I said. "I'm so curious."

"I think you just want to see Kim naked," Jess said.

"That's just a fringe benefit," I said. "I'm genuinely curious what it's like."

"Well," Jess said, "we aren't going to spare any expense on this first movie. The first five movies, really. We have to make a splash."

I squinted as the sun descended and hit my face, and I smiled at her again.

"It turns me on to hear you talk about work," I said.

"Did you ever think I'd turn into, I don't know, like a sex industry mogul?" she said.

"I'm so proud of you, Jess," I said. "I really am."

"We are going to make so much fucking money," she said.

"Let's not work too hard, though," I said. "I'd rather have fun."

"When have you ever known me to work too hard?" she asked. "I worry more about you."

"You worked awfully hard when you started the agency," I pointed out. "You were doing everything and taking, what? Ten appointments every week?"

"That wasn't work," Jess said, the coke really taking hold of her. She paused, ground her teeth together lightly and flicked her tongue over her lower lip. "That was all pleasure."

"Jesus, you can always make me hard," I said.

"You always make me the best version of myself," she said, and the sincerity of the words sent an emotional reverberation through me.

"You know, Jess," I said, leaning back in my chair and taking the last swig of my wine in my glass, "you and I have always pushed each other to another level."

Jess mimicked my action, leaning back in her chair and draining the contents of her glass with a quick flick of her wrist as she tilted up her head. At the same time, she uncrossed her legs. It was just a glimpse, but I was able to see up her dress just long enough to see her bare pussy.

"I think you lost your panties," I said, putting my elbows on the table and grinning at her.

"Why would you think I was wearing any?" she said, batting her eyelashes.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" I said.

"I usually am," she said.

And, with that, Jess grabbed her purse again and stood up from the table. I signaled the waiter for the check and quickly paid. As I put my credit card back in my wallet, my phone buzzed. It was Jess.

"Handicapped stall," is all it said.

I got up, dropped my phone into one jeans pocket and my wallet in the other. I said goodbye to the waiter and walked past the bar inside. The bartender was cute, and I smiled at her. I turned down a long hallway, taking the direction opposite from the kitchen, and pushed open the door to the ladies' room. The handicapped stall door was open just a couple inches. I pushed it open.

"Hey handsome," Jess said, her smile even brighter now than it had been in the sunshine.

Her green-and-white sundress was hiked above her hips. With her right hand, she spread open her pussy lips and let her fingers graze lightly over her clit. With her left hand, she held up a vial of cocaine. I locked the stall door and took two short steps to her.

"You were right," I said. "The bartender is cute."

"Do you wish she was the one waiting here instead of me?" Jess asked, fishing for compliments.

"Never," I said.

Jess pulled the hand from her pussy and licked her fingers. She unscrewed the top of the vial and used the spoon attached to the lid to scoop up a bump. She held it under my nose, and I sniffed. When the coke had disappeared, she repeated it a second time. I snorted again. She put the cap on and dropped the vial into her purse, which sat on the floor.

"You better be quick," Jess said.

She stood up off her perch on the toilet, the dress remaining hiked above her hips. She lifted one leg and balanced it against the stall wall. Her ass cheeks squeezed together, and her pussy opened up lewdly. I unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans, letting them down my thighs just enough to push my hard cock into Jess's wet cunt.

"Fuck, that's tight," I grunted.

"Come on, baby," she said, clutching at my ass, trying to force me deeper inside her.

It was a bit of an awkward angle, but the friction I had was brilliant. Within thirty seconds, I knew I wouldn't make her wait long.

"We need to do this more," I said.

"You know how much just being taken like this turns me on," she said.

We stopped talking. Jess dropped her hand between us and ringed two fingers around the base of my cock, squeezing moderately. Coupled with the pressure her pussy put on me, it pushed me down the slope toward orgasm.

"I'm gonna cum," I said barely audibly.

"Yes, my love," Jess said soothingly. "That's it. Treat me like your naughty cum dumpster."

"Fuck yeah, you slut," I grunted, and I unloaded. "Fuck. Take that fucking cum."

Jess sighed happily and put her leg down, standing on both feet uneasily at first.

"That was so hot," she said, letting the flowy fabric of her dress fall down to mid-thigh again.

"So fucking hot," I echoed.

She picked up her purse, and I slid a hand under her hemline to feel her pussy.

"You made quite the mess, Mr. Cameron," she said.

"I play to my strengths," I said with a chuckle.

Jess kissed me, then exited the stall first. I waited for a moment until she texted me to signal it was all-clear. We walked down the hallway together, and we held hands as we passed the bar.

"Good to see you," the cute bartender said with a wave. "Come again."

Jess gave me a sidelong glance and squeezed my hand a couple times. When the valet brought the car around, we got in and burst out laughing.

"Oh my god," I said, "do you think she knew?"

Jess just giggled in response, covering her mouth with her hand. Traffic was heavy, and the drive home, which usually took ten minutes, lasted twenty.

"So Juliet met up with Melanie after I had lunch with her," I said.

"I know," Jess said and gave me the look that told me she knew more than I did.

"Oh really?" I said with a tinge of genuine surprise.

"I think something is developing there," Jess said.

"Have you talked to Melanie about it?" I asked.

"Of course," she replied casually. "She's kind of worried about it."

"She is?" I said, now more surprised. "Why?"

"She is worried about how you would react," Jess said.

"I'm happy for her," she said. "For both of them." Then I added, a touch defensively, "It's not like Juliet and I have something deeper going on."

"Sure you do," Jess said. "There's something there. There's just also something with Melanie."

"Please don't take that the wrong way," I said. "It really does make me happy. Juliet and I talked about it a little bit. There's a lot of shared experience there. They're good for each other."

"I'm not taking it the wrong way," Jess said. "I know you get it."

We rode in silence for a couple minutes. I broke it by saying I was excited to go home.

"I kind of miss our Houston friends," I said.

"Me, too," Jess said. "I can't wait to see my Infinity girls. They're killing it."

"It'll be fun," I said.

Jess paused again. She took a deep breath. I knew she was going to say something important.

"I don't think Melanie is going to come with us," she said. "I think she's going to stay here. No, that's not right. She's going to stay here."

"You don't have to tell me why," I said. "I already know."