Traffic Girl - Juliet Ch. 15

Story Info
Unexpected news in LA tainted by a crisis.
3.6k words
4.84
3.3k
4

Part 15 of the 53 part series

Updated 10/13/2023
Created 09/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: It can't all be paradise, can it? It never can be. Our group is going to be facing some challenges here. It's going to test them. It's going to show how they've grown. It's going to show their continued weaknesses. I hope you enjoy the ride.

* * *

Tommy. The name haunted me. Hearing it again shook me to my core. It's not that I felt threatened by him. Not even when Kat and Jess carried on with him behind my back did I ever really feel he was going to steal them from me. But he gave me the creeps. He was a bad guy. He treated both of them, but especially Kat, as disposable. He pushed their boundaries and, worse, tried to get them to do things that would harm themselves. All for his own amusement. I didn't like Tommy. And I didn't like hearing his name again.

But there was nothing I could do that night at Crystal and Jason's. Jess was blitzed out of her mind. Part of her intention of taking the GHB had been to forget everything. Also, given the degree of her intoxication, anything I said would be unproductive. It would have to wait. So I threw myself into the party, perhaps too aggressively. My initial response was to guzzle Champagne and hit the cocaine repeatedly. That only stoked my anger, which I kept suppressed but still released itself to some extent in aggression.

I granted Katie's wish to blindfold her and use her, and I used her roughly. And I did it in front of everyone. I left hickeys and bruises on her neck and breasts. I spanked her until dark red hand prints embedded themselves in her flesh. Katie adored it. She begged for more. She begged for it harder. You would have thought that no man had ever given her such tender, loving attention than when I faced fucked her immediately after pulling my cock out of her ass.

Kat and Rita both knew what was going on. They also knew better than to make it a topic for discussion that night, and I appreciated them for that. The night fundamentally was a blur, but not as much as the next day. Still drunk and wired, I got an urgent message from Petey. He needed me in LA as soon as possible. He had a jet waiting for me, and we had to talk. Face-to-face. Right away.

It was an unusual request, and through the haze of my anger and intoxication, I knew I couldn't refuse it. I got on the plane. But I was pissed. I sent texts to Kat and Rita, but I left Jess off the chain. They didn't respond because we hadn't gotten home until dawn. The messages were more rantings than anything coherent. When I touched down in LA, around noon Houston time, I only had one response. It was from Kat.

"We'll take care of it," she wrote. "I love you. We love you."

Take care of what? What did they know? How long had they known it? Fuck. I called Petey. He told me to take a shower and freshen up but to get my ass over to the office. By 10 a.m. LA time, I walked through the door. There was a young, perky brunette manning the desk near Petey's office. That really gave her too much credit. She wasn't an employee. She wore cutoff jeans and a crop top, smacked gum, and told me to go inside. Petey had taken to having a new wannabe actress playing at receptionist every couple weeks. He didn't need them. He just liked to fuck them. And they liked to fuck him, if for no other reason than the pay was fantastic.

"John! John!" Petey said, bursting through the doors of his office. "You look like shit!"

I shrugged my shoulders.

"Don't worry," he said. "Kat told me to expect it. You really need to get out of Houston. That place isn't good for anybody."

"Right now, I couldn't agree more," I said.

"I've got news, buddy," Petey said.

I took a moment to size him up. He grinned with a maniacal confidence. He was happy. I realized how much more he was than his late father. I felt like slapping myself awake. But I shook myself free from the previous night and my fog to look at him.

"This has to be big," I said. I was on cruise control to a certain extent. But his excitement helped shake the rust off me.

"Big? Fuck no!" he said. "It's huge! Fucking huge!"

"You're killing me, brother!" I said, pulling out of my fog and funk as adrenaline started to course through me.

"You know that we didn't sell any back-end rights on Homecoming," Petey started then stopped. "Well, maybe you don't know that. Regardless, we didn't sell anything but the theatrical distribution. It's something dad wanted. He had a feeling. And it was a good feeling. He knew it was going to be a hit. So, instead, we were able to market it fresh. Doing that after coming off an Oscar sweep?"

"Near sweep," I said, feeling obligated to speak up about Juliet's snub.

"Near sweep," Petey corrected himself. "Well, let's just say we got ourselves into a little bidding war."

"And?" I asked, my curiosity now fully piqued.

"Streaming rights alone are half a billion," Petey said, a shit-eating grin charging across his face.

"Holy fuck," I muttered.

"That's right, my friend," he said.

"Who got them?" I asked.

"Does it matter?" Petey shot back. "HBO. But the more important thing is that the deal closes this week. I highly recommend you take a look at your bank account on Monday morning."

The math wasn't hard to do. Half a billion, and I got ten percent of it. A shit-eating grin of my own materialized.

"This is just the start of it, my man," Petey said.

"Jesus, Petey," I said.

"Get used to it," he said. "We're going to have so many more mega deals coming up. You should seriously start thinking about sheltering yourself from all the tax implications."

We laughed. It was all so preposterous, in a good way.

"Let's celebrate," I said. "I want to buy you a drink. Probably ten drinks!"

"I'm way ahead of you," he said. "Get home and freshen up. We're meeting Alix and a few of her girls at Spago at noon."

"I never say no to Spago," I said.

"Here," Petey said, reaching into his top desk drawer. "You're going to need the stamina. This is going to be a hell of a celebration."

He tossed me a vial of coke, which I caught and pocketed. Petey had a car waiting to drive me home. The rush of adrenaline washed away slightly, so I hit a quick bump on the ride. My excitement regained its momentum. I did a couple more bumps and suddenly felt normal again, as if last night was a distant memory. The physical distance made that easier to imagine, but emotionally I could feel the wounds. I needed to call the girls.

As soon as I walked inside the house, I had Kat and Rita on the phone. Jess was still passed out from the night before. I hesitated to tell two of my three girlfriends. As with any major news, we had a general rule of discussing it as a group. But I felt like I couldn't wait. Plus, it gave me the excuse of talking to Jess privately later.

"What is it, daddy?" Kat asked sweetly, her voice taking on a cloudy tone because they had me on speaker phone.

I gave a brief preamble about the Homecoming streaming and other-back end rights. Then I dropped the bomb on them.

"So, that means, probably by Monday, we'll get our share," I said.

"And that's ten percent?" Rita asked.

I nodded, though I was alone and pacing in the house, and said, "That's right. Fifty million dollars."

"Holy shit," Kat said.

"Fuck me," Rita said.

"We need to celebrate," Kat said.

"We need to talk about Jess," I said reflexively and instantly regretted it.

"I told you, silly daddy, that we'll take care of it," Kat assured me.

"And you can tell Jess later and talk to her," Rita said confidently.

"Okay," I said, the reluctance obvious.

"Shouldn't you and Petey go celebrate?" Kat said.

"Yeah, go to Spago!" Rita urged.

I laughed. "Are you kidding?" I said. "Did you talk to Petey? Because that's exactly what we're doing!"

"We knew," Kat said with a giggle.

"Alix texted us," Rita said. "Go shower up. I can smell you from here. And then go have fun."

"Do all the things we would do, daddy," Kat said.

They hung up, and just like that, the world felt a little less cloudy -- enough so that I could compartmentalize what Jess had cried out last night and enjoy the day. Petey's driver had waited for me to get ready so he could take me to Spago. I refreshed my buzz en route and had killed about half the vial of blow. As soon as I walked into the restaurant, I knew I was going to need the rest of it.

Petey stood up and greeted me with a warm bear hug after the stunning hostess escorted me to a round table in the center of the room.

"Welcome to the party, John!" he exclaimed.

Smiling up at me from the table were four stunning girls. Alix, of course, radiated her usual relaxed California charm. She had adapted so beautifully to LA; it was as if she had found her true home. Christy, our former flight attendant turned Infinity girl, sat to Alix's right, and she shone in a tight, royal blue dress that seemed too slutty for lunch time. Next to her, our old Houston friend Serena wore an equally slutty dress in emerald green, which brought an extra edge to her enchanting eyes. The fourth girl was new to me. She introduced herself as Emma, and she was the picture of a tall, blonde, California girl. It was as if she had just come off the beach, thrown on a sundress, and easily slipped comfortably into the crowd at Spago.

"You've gone above and beyond, my friend," I said to Petey.

"You only get nine-figure deposits so often!" he said.

"Well, some of us are only getting eight figures," I joked.

"That seems like it's still enough," Alix said, and the table erupted in laughter.

Lunch was a treat. I didn't realize how badly I needed it. My mind drifted away from Jess. I tried to come to grips with the massive influx of money that was coming in only a few days. There was no reason not to enjoy this rare break from the frenetic pace life had settled into. And Christy made it easy to succumb to that logic as she ran her hand slowly up my thigh. She leaned over to me with her thin-lipped smile.

"I've missed you almost as much as that massive dick," she said matter-of-factly.

She had dainty hands that were deft in their movements, and she easily traced the outline of my shaft over my jeans.

"It's such a pleasant surprise to get to catch up with you," I said diplomatically.

Christy smiled and leaned closer toward me.

"You can catch up by using me like the three-hole slut I am," she whispered.

"Hey, no secrets!" Alix said merrily from next to Christy.

"Oh," Christy said casually, "I was just telling John to use all three holes."

Alix licked her lips.

"What if he gets to mine first?" she said playfully.

"Don't worry, Petey," Emma chimed in. Even her slightly husky voice betrayed laid back vibes. "Serena and I have plenty of surprises in store for you."

"Shh, Emma," Serena piped up. "Don't tell him about my butt plug yet."

Petey grinned.

"I'm not worried at all that I'm going to be left out," he said.

Three bottles of Champagne arrived, and a phalanx of servers poured six glasses simultaneously. We toasted, and then the girls en masse made a trip to the restroom. They came back bright-eyed and chatty.

"I love how old school you are, Christy," Serena said.

"You make it sound like I'm some golden era star of Hollywood," Christy said.

"It feels glamorous, taking bumps off keys," Alix said. "Very 80s."

"Classics are classics for a reason!" Emma said enthusiastically.

Lunch glided by. Before dessert arrived, Petey and I took a trip to the restroom to up our buzzes.

"The real fun starts now," he said.

"What's up your sleeve?" I asked, reveling in a cool rush of the coke and the numbing drip down the back of my throat.

"Let's go to the Chateau Marmont and have some real fun with these girls," Petey said.

"That sounds fantastic," I said. "I've always wanted to go to the Marmont."

"It's the fucking best," Petey said, finishing off the last of his four bumps. "Got us each a garden cottage. You want Alix and Christy?"

"Dude, I'm up for anything, you know that," I said.

"I know, brother, I know," he said. "I've been dying to play with that Emma chick more. She is so tight all around."

"Let's make it happen, brother," I said and held open the door of the restroom so we could return to the girls.

Traffic was worse than usual, so it took us twenty minutes to make the short drive from Spago to the Chateau Marmont. The driver took care of check in, and a short while later the doors clicked behind us in adjacent garden cottages. The rooms had a Roaring Twenties vibe that contrasted to the French gothic architecture, but they were comfortable and large. The living room invited us in, and Christy wasted no time fishing a baggie out of her bra. I gawked at her.

"What?" she said, blinking. "It's like you've never seen a girl put coke in her bra!"

"No," I said. "I'm just shocked you're wearing a bra."

"I'm not," Alix said with a smile. She already tugged at the strings lacing up her corset-style blouse, her nipples pressing against the fabric and showing off the metal barbells that pierced her nipples.

She took two steps toward me and planted a long, wet kiss on my lips.

"Fuck, I missed you," I said, panting already.

"We are going to celebrate and have fun today," Alix said, unable to suppress her grin. "Christy and I have become quite the duo here in LA."

"Oh really?" I said.

"Really," Christy said, just a moment before she helped herself to one of the half dozen lines she had formed in record time. "Most guys can't handle us together."

"I'm not most guys," I said.

"Don't we know that," Alix said, bending over in front of me and purposefully pulling down her low-rise and showing off the baby blue g-string splitting her ass cheeks. "Let me get some of that."

"Come get it, girl," Christy said, passing Alix the straw and beginning her own unassuming strip down from her clothes.

"Did you cut it, Christy?" Alix asked, looking up just before she took a line.

"Yeah, of course," Christy said. She dropped her bra to the floor, and I noticed a new tattoo that read "carpe diem" in a semi-circle under her left breast.

"New ink?" I said.

"One of my clients," Christy said. "He's in a rock band. It's a lyric from their hit song."

"You don't mean," I said, but Christy cut me off.

"Yes, that's right," she said with a smile.

Alix snorted her lines aggressively, inhaling loud and long and continuing until well after the powder had disappeared up her nose.

"Goddamn, that is so fucking good," she said. Her nipples crinkled. "Hit this, John."

"What's in it?" I asked.

"We've been cutting our blow with something called panda," Christy said.

"One pill for an eight ball," Alix added.

"It's like the salt that was missing from coke," Christy said.

"Yes!" Alix agreed. "It almost makes the coke more mellow, in a way, but gives the high a euphoric edge? And I think it prolongs it."

"It totally prolongs it," Christy said. "Panda is the shit."

I shrugged my shoulders and hit the lines. It felt like normal coke to me, and the girls didn't give me much time to consider it. They each took me by a hand and dragged me into the bedroom. Alix tore away the remains of my clothes while Christy flopped down on the bed. She leaned back and spread her legs wide. Her puffy pussy mound, with its inviting and smooth lips, dripped with arousal. She had let a small tuft of hair grow just above her cunt.

Alix dropped to her knees and swallowed my cock like the pro she was.

"Christy won the coin toss," she explained. "I get you ready. She gets the first fuck."

"I'll never say no to your mouth, Alix," I said, and she resumed.

Christy kept her eyes on me, but her hands wandered down her body. She put two fingers inside her slick cunt, and I was amazed at how much thick, creamy fluid stuck to her hand. She smiled, put it to her mouth, and licked the fingers clean.

I pushed Alix's head off me and growled, "I need that hot little pussy."

"Whatever you want, daddy," Alix said playfully.

"Let me be your whore," Christy urged.

And then she cried out in glee as my cock plunged into her. Her pussy was as tight and grippy as I remembered. It was greedy, sucking me back in with every stroke and reluctant to let me pull out even an inch.

"Oh, fuck, that's good!" I moaned.

Alix climbed onto the bed and smothered Christy's face with her pussy. I admired the glimpses of her pink, puckered asshole as she forced the pretty, fake-titted brunette to eat her out. Alix flipped her hair as she turned around to look at me.

"You can put it in my ass anytime you want, too, babe," she said and cackled. "Fuck! That panda is hitting hard. You'll feel it in a minute or two. God. It's like it makes the coke high slightly more mellow but also way more intense."

I leaned forward as I fucked Christy, relishing the obscene squishing sound her sopping cunt made. I used one hand to balance myself and the other to crack down on Alix's ass. It was firmer, more athletic than I recalled.

"Harder," Alix groaned.

I obliged. I didn't realize until that moment, but I felt the feeling of this panda drug washing over me. It did take the edge off the coke slightly but also heightened every feeling. I craved more. I spanked Alix harder. My hand cracked down on her repeatedly. I felt aggressive but also detached from that aggression, like a fog or a cloud shrouded it.

"Come on, John," Alix continued. "Nut in this tight slut and use my ass. No one gives me anal like you do."

I hammered in and out of Christy with such force, both of our hips would be bruised the next day. But the ferocity of our sex barely registered with me. I loved this high. It was completely animalistic and energetic, but the sense of detachment allowed me to be even rougher without it having any impact on my psyche. It seemed that Alix had a similar experience because she could have been suffocating Christy to death with her shaved pussy and not known it. All she cared about was swishing her hips back and forth and getting off on the compliant former flight attendant's tongue.

It only took a few more minutes, and something unique happened. It stunned me, and it was joyous. Alix looked over her shoulder once more, smiling and mouthing the word "cum" to me. She arched her back and let her fingernails dig roughly into Christy's thighs. She came, screaming with reckless abandon, her legs clamped tightly around Christy's head. And as she came, I growled like a wild animal and unleashed a molten load of seed into the desperate pussy I fucked. Alix had just released Christy from her pussy, allowing her to cry out in ecstasy as she felt my semen ooze inside her.

We collapsed in a heaving, sweaty pile. I started giggling uncontrollably. It was surreal how delightful and intense the sex had been.

"Now that's the fucking panda," Christy said.

"That's panda," Alix echoed.

"Christ," I said, my breathing ragged and quick. "You're gonna have to tell me more about this panda."

And that's when I felt a pop on my wrist. I hadn't taken off my watch. So I glanced at it. A text notification popped up. It was from Kat.

"911!!!!!" it read. "NOW."

The euphoria that had taken over me disappeared in a flash.

"Shit," I muttered and went in search of my pants.

They were in the living room. I reached into the pocket and picked up my phone. Four missed calls from Kat in the past ten minutes. Seven text messages. All of them had included 911, our signal to drop everything immediately and get in touch. She had only used it once before, when she went into labor.

I looked down at the phone, allowing it to recognize my face, and I pressed the green phone icon. I tapped Kat's name, and she picked up before I even heard a ring.

"John," she said, sniffling. "Thank god. There's been an accident."