All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Juliet Ch. 15'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Drama is exciting and keeps the story fresh and moving. Five Stars for Rough sex and wet pussy followed a cliffhanger. Voting for Jess to become all consumed by an addiction to Tommy and his cock and Kat to be ruled by her gaping wet open cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Super sexy chapter! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great stuff! Cliff hangers in back to back chapters is what we need. This drama really picks up the story in the best way.

John should take the money and run. When you have the resources you don’t need to be involved with all the crap from the women. He could have a different girlfriend every day.

Like to see shooting the coke.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Jess wants to be a very bad bad girl and get some of what only Tommy can give her………endless orgasms and rough sex. And Kat wants her holes ruined and used. Please give it to them. Five stars for new drama.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

John again doesn't get Alix, that's beyond an incredible shame. He always takes care of his girls no matter what, but I agree with the other comment one mentioned. If Kat & Rita knew about Jess he should dump them all and take a nice long vacation where nobody can find him. Obviously that isn't his skilled set, he should find someone without divided loyalities who can take care of that. Silly daddy, it's like their patronizing him, especially Kat shouldn't talk like that given her history.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES