All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Juliet Ch. 16'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Jetting off across the country to get some tail before sorting out the Jess crap? John had a whole week to ask Jess about Tommy and didn’t?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Jaime gets fired from the team and becomes a porn star. Tommy joins the production company as the other stud. Jess gets pregnant from Tommy.

The ladies take John on a trip to Amsterdam then to Campo Allegros in Curaçao. That’s about ten chapters of hot fun right there.

John moves in with Juliet and Melanie, more fun less crazy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot times and drama. Wake up call to shock the sluts into a little reality and. Nice love connection for the starlet. 5 Stars of wonderful excitement.

Qwer12Qwer12over 1 year ago
It Is Building

You can feel the excitement and sexual drama building to more 5 Star entertainment. Jess may be a volcano waiting to erupt and Kat may be in need of hot lava flows so the fun could be on the edge waiting to overflow with erotic adventures. These kids are always a good time. Waiting for the next trip aro7nd the playpen. Love it. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It’s time for one of John’s women to discover that she is really good at painting erotic art and portraits. This would in turn bring many attractive new women into the family bed.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I agree some with the last 2 comments. Melanie is very nice + decent woman who also cares about John a lot, in my opinion more than she has ever let on but she also is Jess's best friend which may make things highly complicated perhaps in another storyline in a different chain. Juliet is an incredible woman especially since she has the heart and insists on telling him in person, I hope he never forgets it and has te recollection to return the favor when the time comes. For a top movie actress she is so much fun and genuine. I really hope she achieves everything she deserves. If wishes were horses, Melanie + Juliet & John aren't going steady but I do agree there would be far less drama. I hope John was simply to busy to deal with Jess but it sounds likes that he has basically already forgiven her and didn't gave any thought who else betrayed him. Weak, pathetic, spineless person who calls himself a man. If he just simply refused to see her, that would be the start of actually growing a backbone. BTW, there's no way in hell a top Hollywood actress would be driving a BMW, except for in one of her movies.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Bentley. Right where Katie had been sitting. The German engineering of the car...

Although I believe Bentley now belongs to the Volkswagen Group, I still believe all engineering is British.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES