Traffic Girl - Juliet Ch. 20

Story Info
Juliet shows off a new acquisition; Katie slips further.
2.9k words
4.76
3.7k
5

Part 20 of the 53 part series

Updated 10/13/2023
Created 09/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Thanks for your patience waiting for this latest installment. It's been a busy start to the new year! I've been striving for longer chapters in this book, but the last several have been shorter. I feel like that's what the story has dictated at the moment, but it's my intent that we'll move back to the longer installments soon. Please enjoy!

* * *

Jess and I sat outside on the terrace of our Hollywood house. It was a stunning early evening in LA, the soft pink and peach tones of the sunset just starting to paint the blue sky. We were close enough to the city that we couldn't really see the smog. I took a long drag on a joint we were a third of the way through smoking.

"It's only been a few weeks," Jess said. "I don't think it can be that bad."

"Kat said she hasn't come out of her bedroom in three days," I pointed out.

"She's recovering and in pain," Jess said. "I kind of get it."

"Thirty days of Oxy gone in less than a week?" I said. "And Rita saw the pill grinder and residue. She's snorting it."

"You're right, you're right," Jess relented. "Katie may need some help."

"I feel like I could get through to her," I said. "Maybe we should head back tomorrow."

"You go ahead," Jess said. "I think I'm going to stay here."

I did a double take.

"I want to be around for the next two shoots," she said. "I'm also overdue for a check-in with the Vegas girls."

"Okay," I said flatly.

"And," Jess began but then stopped. "So, I know the Tommy thing is hard for you. I've been thinking about it. If you're not with me, I won't be alone with him or in a social setting. If he's on set, obviously I can't do anything about that. But I'll keep it professional, okay?"

"I appreciate that," I said.

"You can trust me, John," Jess said.

"I know," I said and smiled at her.

Her eyes told me it was true. My brain wondered if she could control herself.

* * *

But I didn't dwell on it. It was a stupendously beautiful day in LA, and I was having lunch with Juliet. This lunch would be different, too. We had always met at Kelly's house in Beverly Hills before. This time, she told me to just come to her place. She had bought a new house tucked away in the Hollywood Hills, about a ten-minute drive from our place.

It was breathtaking, secluded, and high-tech. I gained admission to the gate by having my face scanned. Once recognized -- I don't know how the system knew me -- I was permitted inside. The door opened automatically, and Juliet stood there with a wide grin on her face, posing like a gameshow model showing off a prize.

"Welcome to my humble abode," she said, her smile not dimming for a moment.

I wrapped my arms around her. Her body felt like a second skin against me as Juliet pressed against me. Her midriff was bare below her chic-but-short designer, button-down blouse. She wore a hot pink Valentino crepe-style miniskirt that framed her legs beautifully.

"This is extraordinary," I said, looking her up and down. "The house isn't bad, either."

"Do you want a tour?" she asked, eyes sparkling.

"Absolutely," I said enthusiastically.

Juliet had kept details of her home purchase under wraps. I hadn't prodded her about it. But now that I saw it, I was amazed. The house was immaculate. It reflected Juliet's style and personality. It had clean lines, was smartly but not overly decorated, and had a lightness and brightness about it.

"You had a lot of work done here," I observed as we entered the kitchen.

"I wanted it perfect," Juliet said. "And I wanted it to be mine."

"I love it," I said and slipped my arms around her waist.

Her kiss felt familiar and good. I needed it. I needed her. She took two slow steps back toward the kitchen counter. We bumped into it, and I noticed it was a few inches lower than normal. Juliet noticed my double take at her counters, and she smiled while she stood on her tiptoes and easily slid her hips onto the smooth, marble surface.

"This also makes it easier to get a better angle," Juliet said, now spreading her thighs apart and not bothering to keep her skirt from riding up higher. "I'm only five-seven. Regular height counters are too hard to get properly fucked on."

"Fuck me," I muttered.

"No," she said, licking her lips. "That's my line. Fuck me, John."

It was then that I noticed the glistening shine between her legs. She was dripping wet. She pushed herself to the very edge of the counter, just at the precipice of falling off, and wrapped her legs around me as her mouth covered me in a needy kiss.

"I love your cock," she said, "and I want it in me. Now."

"Where's Melanie?" I asked.

"She's in the shower," Juliet said. "So she'll be along soon. But that first load is mine."

I pushed my hips forward, and Juliet skillfully fished out my cock. Without any ceremony, I pushed forward again and found myself in the welcoming, wet folds of Juliet's pussy.

"Fuck," we moaned in unison.

"A strap on is no substitute for the real thing," Juliet said in a throaty voice.

I smiled and just grabbed her hips firmly. She moved back and forth against the counter. Our pace was deliberate but urgent. It seemed like I hadn't been inside Juliet in ages, but the sensation of penetrating her also felt like second-nature, as if it were always just a short distance away in my memory. Her pussy gripped tightly, and it felt like her slick lips were clinging for their very lives to my cock. Sometimes I wondered if it was her peaking fame that made fucking her so fun, but it wasn't that. She had always felt this way when we fucked. It was the singularity of focus she had in those moments, making you feel like you were the only person in the world. And then she stroked my ego even more by cumming hard. I smiled.

"I missed you," I said, sweat forming on my brow.

"We need to get back to a more regular schedule," she panted. "I can't go so long without your dick."

I looked her directly in the eyes, searching in them for something I couldn't quite put my finger on.

"I need that, too," I said.

She smiled at me, and it was then that I realized part of my adoration for Juliet was her utter sincerity. Or she was just that good of an actor. But in all moments, but in these intimate moments in particular, she was so incredibly convincing and honest -- to the point of seeming vulnerable -- that every detail felt completely natural.

"What I really need," Juliet said, "is your cum."

She was going to say something else, but it was cut off by a second orgasm that seemingly came out of nowhere.

"You're so hot when you cum," I said.

"It's your turn," she said.

"You're not going to have to wait," I growled.

My balls were tight and full. I wanted nothing more than to flood her with sperm. I closed my eyes. Juliet's fingers tweaked my nipples. It sent shockwaves through my body. There was no turning back. My guttural groan signaled the explosion happening against Juliet's cervix. She cried out in pleasure, begging for my cum.

"Give it to me, daddy," she said, voice full of pleasure.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I yelled, my hips crashing into Juliet as she threw her head back joyously.

I pulled her to me as my cock finished pumping inside her. We jointly muttered satisfied gibberish as my cock receded from her pussy.

"Fuck, I needed that," I said and kissed her.

"Me, too," she said. "That was so hot."

She took a finger and traced the outline of my sticky cock, then put it in her mouth and sucked.

"We taste good," she said.

And then our attention was diverted as Melanie veritably bounced into the room dressed in what looked like a white nightie.

"Oh, is my snack ready?" Melanie said happily. She was visibly wired.

"Yes, baby, it is," Juliet said, shifting on the counter and spreading her legs wide.

Melanie smiled and gave me a quick kiss hello.

"I've got a shoot tomorrow," she explained. "So I can't eat. Just cum and cocaine."

She laughed.

"You look great," I said.

"Modeling is a cruel business because you can never look great enough," she said. "But it's so much fun."

"You better get to work, sweetie," Juliet prodded. "Or John's load is going to leak out all over the counter."

"I'll take his cum however I can get it," Melanie said, her eyes locked on mine. "But I like the benefit of getting you off at the same time."

"It sounds like you two have done this before," I said, probing.

Juliet and Melanie laughed.

"You're the only guy who's been with us together," Juliet said. "So if you haven't done it, we haven't done it."

"Well, consider me honored," I said.

Melanie was on her knees in front of the counter. Juliet scooted to the edge, the puffy, smooth mound of her pussy hanging over the edge and making it easy for Melanie to eat her. Juliet leaned back, her head thrown toward the ceiling, golden locks draping against the marble bar behind her, and back arched up. Her nipples, turgid like pebbles, poked up to the sky.

"Fuck me," I whispered.

"That's it, baby," Juliet sighed. "Eat all that sweet cum out of me."

Melanie gave a muffled sound of delight. Juliet closed her eyes. My cock stirred watching the erotic scene unfold before me. Melanie's short white nightie became sheer in the sunlight that streaked through the kitchen windows. Its hem crept up to reveal her supple, firm thighs and the taut, defined curve beneath her ass cheeks.

Juliet came as Melanie greedily lapped at her lips. Then she came again. I watched with a growing sense of awe. The obvious physical and emotional connection on display between them was enrapturing. I couldn't take my eyes off them. When Juliet finally begged Melanie to stop because her pussy was too sensitive, my cock sprung fully to life again as I watched them kiss. It was an intense, sloppy, natural embrace. You couldn't watch them and not be immediately struck by how desperate for one another they were.

Still breathing hard, Juliet slipped off the counter and kissed Melanie again after she stood up.

"You two are so sexy," I said. "You belong together."

I meant it, and the words came out without a hint of melancholy, though I felt a twinge of that inside myself when I said them.

"We have you to thank, John," Melanie said. "And Jess."

"What if we went out for a celebratory dinner?" I suggested.

Then, as I saw Melanie reach into one of the kitchen drawers and pulled out a vial of cocaine, a razor, and a small mirror.

"After your shoot tomorrow, of course," I added quickly.

"That would be so fun!" Juliet said. "We could make it a double date!"

"I love this idea," Melanie said, tapping the razor blade with skilled, steady fingers.

"Why don't you pick someplace," Juliet said, giving me a quick kiss.

"I'll make it special," I said. "What time do you think your shoot will wrap?"

"Oh, by early afternoon," Melanie said. "It's an early morning start."

Melanie bent over the counter and then stood up. She opened a drawer again and retrieved a metal straw. She bent down again and snorted a line up her right nostril. She made a couple extra passes over the mirror to ensure she got every grain of blow, then repeated the exercise with her left nostril.

"Keeps me skinny and is that fucking good," she said between sniffs.

Juliet caught me trying to catch a glimpse under Melanie's nightie. She stood next to me and ran her hand up my chest.

"Want to go upstairs for another round, baby?" Juliet suggested. "You can cum in Mel this time and give me the chance to return the favor to her."

"That sounds amazing," I said.

And just then my smart watch pinged. I glanced at it instinctively. Jess had texted.

"Need to talk ASAP," she wrote. "Not 911 but close."

"Can I take a rain check?" I said to Juliet.

She pushed out her bottom lip in a pout.

"Jess needs to talk," I said. "It sounds like it's important."

"What about?" Melanie asked, still rubbing her nose lightly.

"I'm not sure," I said. "We've had some issues with Katie recovering from her accident. Sounds like a problem with oxy. May it's that."

"I hate that opioid shit," Juliet said.

"I stay away from them," Melanie said.

"I know so many people who just lose days or even weeks to being nodded out on that garbage," Juliet said, genuine spite in her voice. "There might be legitimate medical uses, but those pills are made to get you hooked, above anything else."

"Hopefully that won't be the case," I said.

"Go to Jess, baby," Juliet said.

"Yeah," Melanie agreed. "We'll hook up at dinner tomorrow. I can't wait for it."

"Are you sure?" I said.

"I think we'll find some way to pass the time," Juliet said, taking a step toward Melanie. She wiped a few crystals of cocaine off her nose before kissing her.

"Okay," I said.

I took a deep breath and drank in the image of the two of them standing before me, kissing, one more time before I walked back out to the car. When I reached the door, however, I whirled around.

"You know, you didn't finish the house tour, Juliet," I said.

"Tomorrow," she said between kisses.

I barely caught her eyes flashing over Melanie's shoulder.

"You can make a very, very thorough inspection of the house, the property, and all of its assets," she said and giggled.

"And you can count on that," I said.

The door opened automatically, and the next thing I knew I was back in the California sun. Before I even started the car, I tried calling Jess. But she didn't pick up. I sped home, making it in seven minutes. Inside, I found Jess on the sofa, a throw pillow tucked against her chest as she clutched it around her arms.

"What is it, darling?" I asked.

"Katie decided to go back to work today," she said. "I asked her if she was up to it, and she insisted she was. She said it would help her get back to normal. That it would give her something to do besides think about the pain all day."

I sat down next to her, and Jess instinctively leaned against me. I put my arms around her.

"So what happened?" I asked.

"She was so nodded out on pills, she wasn't even coherent and couldn't even function, apparently," Jess said bitterly.

"Shit," I said.

"Crystal said it was almost like she was sleepwalking," Jess said.

"That sounds like oxy to me," I said.

"Her client was pissed," Jess said. "Thank god Crystal was there. He sees her, too, and she had the good sense to suggest they call me. Together."

"How did that go?" I said with trepidation.

"He was nice enough about it," Jess said. "But I could tell he was pissed. I got Crystal and Bianka to take Katie's place and comped him the doubles session. I also promised him a free session with Katie when she's back to health. If she's still around."

"Are you thinking of firing her?" I asked.

"Of course I am!" Jess said, as if it were the most obvious thing in the world. "We've literally never had a complaint. Not like this. Sure, some people are difficult. But this is legitimately the first time I feel like Infinity has failed a customer."

"But this is Katie," I said.

"I know you love her, John, but this is business," she said.

"I understand that you're mad, babe," I said. "And you're right to be mad."

"You're damn right I am," she said.

"It's one mistake," I said, trying not to sound too much like a white knight for Katie. "We all make them. Someone I know has made some mistakes recently, right?"

Jess looked at me with a mixture of skepticism and sheepishness.

"Maybe," she said.

I sighed, the increasing gravity of the situation weighing on me.

"Let me have a shot at her," I said. "She'll listen to me. If anything, I can convince her to get help."

"That's actually a good idea," Jess said, now serious. "I like Katie. She deserves a chance to pull out of this. But what she did was serious."

"And the situation she's in is serious," I said. "She's been through hell."

"Okay, why don't you go see what you can do," Jess suggested.

"Do you want to grab a flight tonight or tomorrow?" I asked.

"Why don't you go tomorrow," Jess said. "I've still got some things to work on out here. Like I said, I wanted to stay for the last two Daydream shoots. I also wanted to check in with the Infinity girls out here again."

"That will all take care of itself," I said. "It might be good for Katie."

"John, I have to do what's good for the businesses," Jess said, adamant.

"But don't you think," I said before she interrupted me.

"I'm staying, sweetheart," Jess said with finality. "There's nothing to worry about. This is important, too."