All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Juliet Ch. 20'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

John needs to get over it. He has more pussy then he can ever handle so it is time Jess gets to have any and all the huge dick she wants. Team Jess says let her fuck who and when she wants. John can go be a white knight. Let Jess fuck and have fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Jess doesn’t like drama, yet she sure brings it for Katie’s screw up. Katie’s a prostitute, not a doctor! She also shows that she’s a bad boss in he reluctance to stand behind her crew. That’s a bad thing to show the other women.

I really think this is all Jess’s idea to stay behind in L.A. She previously mentioned she would rather stay there. I believe that she is done with the group. Too many big cocks available for her to go home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Jess has thing to work on here, she says. Like three big cocks and a mountain of coke. She will probably be a star in the next movie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Jess has nothing in common with Kat and Rita anymore, (motherhood). Both Jess and John have their own businesses and many other partners, so there isn’t too much between them. Nothing substantial or intimate as would be seen in regular relationships. Jess is going to stay where she is and do her own thing, there isn’t any reason for her to go back. Jess has everything she needs in L. A.

The relationship was built on cheating, dishonesty, lack of loyalty, and drugs, therefore it’s easy to move on. Jess has cocks and drugs she’s not going anywhere.

Qwer12Qwer12over 1 year ago
LA and Houston Drama

Always fun to see Juliet and Melanie entertaining John and their needs for what he has to offer them. All seemed to enjoy the quick visit. Not surprised Katie is having issue with the addiction to the power of those pain drugs but it is a little drama that keeps it interesting. I am in favor of Jess getting to explore more fun and have always thought she is just a female version of John so she deserves to get some fun times with her own alpha males for a while. She has needs too. The best is the teaser that we may be headed to Las Vegas on the horizon which is always total Debauchery for the group. So fun times may await our sexy group of playmates. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Jess has found the perfect situation and is clearly about to leave the family, if she doesn’t overdose on big cocks and drugs first. She has complete power over her world, and far less need for the security and emotional support that the family provided.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wonder if Juliet is looking to become pregnant by John?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I'm actually glad Jess stays and I hope she never comes back, what a careless, backstabbing self-destructive hypocrite. I hope John buys a new house without Jess in LA.

"You can trust me, John," Jess said.

"I know," I said and smiled at her.

COULD YOU PLEASE STOP WITH THOSE REPETITIVE & RIDICULOUS DIALOGUES/STATEMENTS? Ir degrades the stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES