All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Juliet Ch. 24'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, thank you. The descriptive buildup created anticipation for the main events. It was hot action, but also romantic somehow. This is perhaps, in my opinion, one of your very best chapters.

While reading this, (twice so far), I can’t help wondering what Jess is up to. She is no babysitter. We all know she isn’t one to sit at home waiting while Kat gets to play. With the newfound availability of big cocks from the film company she must be up to something, maybe Rita is too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

FUCKING outstanding swapping sex to the ultimate cumming conclusion. 100 stars for the best sex these four could have. Best details ever of how it all unfolded and the cums of a lifetime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 stars you hinted at this dp happening in the past but seemed like it was forgotten, glad you proved us wrong! Now I need more Katie!

Qwer12Qwer12over 1 year ago
Sharing Is Caring and 5 Stars of Excellence

Wow Wow Wow! One of the best chapters in this series. Fucking Outstanding in every way. The build up was top shelf writing then the main event was over the top fuck fest of sharing and then followed by private time for intimate sharing with the lover of their partner. Wow wow wow. And the things that Bryce and Kat did and how that had to be a wonderful time for Kat to get her special time with Bryce. And then Johns private time with Nicole was excellent. And love the hickeys and marking John did to Nicole. Fucking awesome. It has to be read at least twice to get everything that is buried in this story. So wonderfully done. Thanks for your time to develop such a great chapter. Keep this story going. Cheers.

LiveLocalLateBreakingLiveLocalLateBreakingover 1 year agoAuthor

Love the insight people are coming up with! Thank you! Love the engagement. Keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your erotic creativeness never ceases to astonish me! Also, this and the previous chapter bring Kat front and center, making her real, confident in her relationship with John, and yet experiencing the fullest sexual satisfaction possible. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Kat got hammered in this chapter and got the fucking she has wanted. Will Jess now get the fucking shes needs. Rita can keep John busy while Jess gets the big one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES