All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Juliet Ch. 27'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fucking 5 Star hot — Jess’s body had just been wrecked by a pornstar and his donkey dick. — Jess is getting what she needs and wants which is getting fucking owned by a controlling and demeaning alpha stud. Yes she is his whore.

Qwer12Qwer12about 1 year ago
Are You Serious. Lol.

5 Stars for what is one of the best fuckfest ever. So much smut in the pages and some many combinations of whores and sluts and hard strong cocks to make it just a total nasty birthday party. Dam that was fun. The Jess and Manny scene was a fun teaser of what may be to come. I hope these two continue down the road of fun and controlling debauchery of sex with Jess giving it up to Manny on a regular basis. John has lots of pussy so Jess can go off the rails……….for awhile…….for the fun of it. Well written top shelf erotic story. Thanks for always taking it to the limit and beyond. Fun Shit!!!!! Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

“ I love you, but I want to be treated like shit for anyone with a big cock”. Jess lost the plot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Best birthday bash on record. Smut festival. Jess as the center piece cock pocket ready to do it all. Fuck it on sluts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love to see the porn stars give them all infections. Imagine how fast it would spread. More addictions, more babies, more infections.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

When I picture Juliet in my mind, I think of the actress Amy Adams, maybe a few years younger.

Demented917Demented9177 months ago

Good chapter. Kind of surprised there haven’t been any booty bumps in a long time.

And that the girls don’t stick things in the guys butts…..

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Generally superb party, but Jess and Manny ofcourse need to steal the show deliberately. I would say their made for each other! Manny is a loser and Jess is simply stated a facade. She always puts up a professional, confident and alluring presence but deep down she is the most shallow person in existence. I hope she leaves John and go with Manny, I would absolutely relish that and the unavoidable outcome...She always says to the family and John, that she and John are the same but that couldn't be further from the truth, sure they both liked variety, but there is now love between them no matter how many times the writers likes to mention it, John looks out for the family but Jess could hardly care, John is more stable, far more mature and doesn't let the drugs get out of control whereas Jess is always looking for the next better high. Her character has only outcome.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Jess is made for porn, honestly what is the writee for? She likes variety and doesn't give a damn about anyone else or who fucks her and she gets paid as well, all the things the matter to her!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES