Traffic Girl - Juliet Ch. 31

Story Info
It's moving day.
2.6k words
4.81
2.5k
4

Part 31 of the 53 part series

Updated 10/13/2023
Created 09/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: We're in a bit of a plot-heavy period, and that continues here. There's a lot of groundwork for some big things that are coming up that will shake the group to its core. But hopefully you'll find some bread crumbs here that will play out in the future, and there also will be some fun with it! Please enjoy.

* * *

The real reason I needed to meet with Kayla so early was that we were fast approaching moving day, and we had a lot of details to start attending to. We were packing up some things at our Hollywood Hills house, but mostly the girls were shopping for furniture. After my meeting with Kayla, I had to meet them at Juliet's before we went over to the new place to meet an interior designer. I didn't understand how anyone could undertake a move of this magnitude without at least four girlfriends.

So I only had an hour to chat with Kayla, and after the previous night's double date made me curious about what her real motives were for wanting to meet with me. When I arrived at the Daydream house, I found her exactly where I had left her the day before. The pile of cocaine on the mirror had been refreshed, but otherwise she was still glued to the computer screen.

"Did you move at all in the past eighteen hours?" I asked when I walked in.

"Of course," she said. "I had to get water and more snow."

She batted her eyelashes at me. She was more wired than before.

"How was your date with my husband?" she asked, talking fast.

"An adventure," I said. "Fun."

"Jess is fun, too," Kayla said. "She's really a party girl at heart."

I laughed. "Oh, I know," I said. "But you didn't bring me here to tell me that."

"You're right," Kayla said. She closed her laptop. "Come shower with me, and we can talk about it."

I raised my eyebrows.

"Come on," she said. "You know where my husband and your girlfriend are. What's the harm? No one else is even here."

"Do I detect a little bit of saltiness?" I said.

"I'm tired," she said. "I've been working nonstop. Seems like I'm the only one."

"It is a little saltiness," I teased.

"Well, if you want to succeed, you've got to have drive," Kayla said.

She stood up and strode toward the stairs and nearly stomped up them. I followed. The tantrum was cute but also curious.

"Maybe lay off the coke and get some rest," I suggested.

"After today," she said, not bothering to look back. "I'll have it done, and we can keep pressing forward."

The bottoms of her pert ass cheeks hung out the back of her very short shorts. I utilized my long strides to catch up to her. She walked into the master bedroom and straight to the bathroom, where she turned on the shower, full-blast on hot. I leaned against one of the vanities and sized her up. She stripped off her skimpy shirt. The faint curl of a smile turned up her lips when she saw me ogling her tits. I couldn't help myself.

"I ran a company that failed," she said. "I'm not going down with the ship twice in less than a year."

"I thought things with Daydream were off to a hot start," I said.

"Sure," Kayla said. "But you have to keep grinding out content. We barely have any talent. I'm the only professional. I'm the only one who can make it work."

"Seems like all of you are putting a lot into it right now," I said.

"The only thing the others are putting in is coke up their noses or playing with each other," Kayla said.

The steam began to rise from the shower and obscure my view of her.

"It's not all on your shoulders," I said. "I know how hard Jess is working. I've seen it myself."

"Don't take this the wrong way," Kayla said, now stripping off her shorts and tossing them aside. "But Jess doesn't know shit about the porn industry."

"Does that matter?" I said. I wanted to say success was success but thought the better of it.

"Do you want me poking my nose into your movie financing business?" she said.

I laughed, and Kayla shot daggers at me.

"I mean, listen, I'm a finance guy," I said. "I do deals. I had no fucking clue about anything to do with movies or making them or financing them. But I got it done. Sometimes it takes a fresh perspective."

"Get in," Kayla said, pointing at the shower and ignoring my last comment.

She immediately put her whole athletic, petite body under the double shower head and closed her eyes as the water flowed down her. My cock stirred, and I stripped. Kayla wiped away the water and looked at me with those piercing eyes when she heard me open the door.

"Feel better?" I asked. "A shower can be amazing."

"I needed the steam," she said. "Too much coke."

"Ever done a booty bump?" I volunteered.

"You mean boofing?" she asked.

"Same thing, cuter name," I said. "Jess can tell you about it."

"I'm tired of hearing about Jess," Kayla said, exasperated.

"Why the animosity?" I asked seriously, letting the water wash over me now.

"I'm keeping this fledgling company alive," Kayla spat. "I've directed the movies. I've starred in the movies. Hell, my name is this company."

"Jess got the financing," I said. "She's been involved from the start. She got you."

"You got the financing," she said. "Jess is a glorified fluffer whose more interested in being Manny's fuck doll. I don't need to put up with this shit without equity."

Petey had told me before we got into this that porn could be lucrative but to watch out for the drama. The drama was coming hard and fast.

"Do you want me to talk to Jess?" I suggested.

"About?" Kayla said.

"All of it," I said.

"You'd do that?" she said, her expression softening.

"Sure," I said. "I'm invested in Daydream succeeding. I want it to do well. I want it to be fun."

The concerns inside me had started to grow. What was Jess doing? Was she falling off the deep end again? This had seemed like such a good opportunity for her to flourish, to expand her empire. Was it too much? I didn't get to think about it long because, all of the sudden, Kayla was on her knees in the shower and swallowing my flaccid cock.

"Fuck," I said at the unexpected oral treat.

"Relax," Kayla said. "Let me work."

I closed my eyes and let the water beat down on me. My cock got hard in Kayla's mouth immediately. She left no doubt that she was a professional. Her oral skills were unparalleled. She deep-throated as if it were second nature. She made eye contact, despite the misting water covering her long lashes. She used her hand as if it were a cock ring, jerking me in time to her head bobbing. She buried her mouth on my balls before going back to sucking me. It wasn't five minutes before she sensed my cock pulsing and started jerking me furiously.

"Cum," was all she said.

And my load erupted all over her smiling, cheerful face. What a fucking clinic, I thought as my cock twitched the final few times. Kayla chuckled before she stood up again and let the water wash off the gooey mess.

"That's better," she said. "Sorry for the rant."

"If that's how you rant," I said, "I'm cool with it anytime."

She stepped out of the shower, and I turned off the water. As she dried herself off, Kayla's face turned serious again.

"You're going to talk to Jess, right?" she said.

* * *

Moving day came fast, and, along with it, all the stress and chaos of uprooting to a new home. In retrospect, it turned out to be a major turning point in our lives. We just didn't know it right away. I mean, we knew something big was happening. We were relocating to one of the most exclusive, expensive neighborhoods in the country. Juliet Lawson would be our neighbor, for god's sake. It was like we were locking ourselves away into a permanent fantasy world.

The girls had done an incredible job coordinating the ocean of competing logistics that came with this relocation. First, we had to take what we wanted from the Hollywood Hills house. Since we were keeping it, we left almost all the furniture behind. That led to the second, and more complicated, aspect of the move -- coordinating deliveries and timing them so we could take up residence in the new house right away.

But thanks to the girls and their impeccable organization, spearheaded by Kat and Rita, the chaos became controlled chaos, at least. Rita supervised furniture deliveries, while Kat then navigated furniture placement once it arrived. Katie kept tabs on the movers at the old house to ensure they loaded up the correct items. And Jess supervised the movers when they arrived at our new place.

We had four cars to move over to the six-car garage. Kat and Rita had taken the Porsche and Tahoe with the kids in time for the first delivery at 8 a.m. Katie waited behind with the BMW convertible. I drove Jess in the McLaren mid-morning. I needed to talk to her.

"How's work going, babe?" I asked Jess, not beating around the bush.

"Pretty fantastic," she said. "Kayla said she's done with the script on the fourth movie already. That's really early. We're going to shoot the third next week."

"That's ahead of schedule, right?" I said.

"Like two weeks," she said.

"So no issues?" I said, feeling her out.

"It's been like a dream," she said. "Everybody is getting along. It's come together so well."

"Kayla hasn't been difficult?" I asked.

"Not even a little," she replied. "Why?"

"Just curious," I said. "You and Manny seem like you're having fun."

"Infatuation stage," Jess said breezily. "I need to chill out a little bit. But I knew that's why you wanted to talk to me. Too much coke. Too much craziness."

"I appreciate that self-awareness," I said. "I've been a little worried."

"You have nothing to worry about, John," Jess said. "I can handle myself."

"I know," I said. "But there's ..." I paused. "There's no reason to think you need to do everything yourself. Or anything yourself, really."

"Of course there is," she said. "I want Daydream to succeed. I want it to be bigger than Infinity has been for us."

And this is where I knew we had a problem. Jess was keeping things on the surface. It was easy to do. She and I had been on cruise control for a long time now. She was successful. She had ambition. She was independent. The businesses were her anchor, her measuring stick of self-worth. But my concern was that she was letting her impulsiveness and hedonism, her desire for indulgence, interfere with her goals. There was always an element to Jess of walking right along the edge. This time felt different. At least it did to me, and I trusted my instincts.

"Don't take your eye off the ball," I said.

"It's squarely focused on it and nothing else," she said. "Trust me."

There was a defensiveness in her voice, so I decided to try another tactic.

"You know," I said, changing the topic of conversation at least on the surface. "I've been wondering lately if I'm working too hard. Or too much."

"You're killing it," Jess said. "What's to wonder?"

"I mean, maybe I can peel back," I said. "Let the money roll in from what we've done already. We're set."

"You'd get bored, wouldn't you?" she said.

"Maybe I can channel my energy in a different direction," I said. "Learn to relax more. Just enjoy what we've got."

Jess just laughed and said, "When have you ever been able to do that? You're a shark like me. You have to be constantly moving, constantly finding something new."

"I don't know about that," I said.

Jess laughed again.

"Seriously?" she said, challenging me. "You're young, John. We're all so young. We've got fifty years ahead of us, maybe more. You haven't been able to sit still with just Kat. Or just me. Or just the three of us. I'm not saying it's a bad thing. I'm saying embrace it. Just be you."

"Is that what you're doing with Manny?" I asked, finally touching the subject that was really on my mind.

"Manny is a stress relief," Jess said. "He's fun. He's an alpha. And that's something I need right now with all this work going on. It's convenient, and he's someone I can just give up control to."

"I know you've always liked someone who just dominates you," I said.

"And he does," Jess said. "It's mindless. Don't think there's some attachment there."

"I worry sometimes," I said.

"When have I not come back?" Jess said flatly.

"Never," I admitted.

"And it's not like I'm running off to Florida with Tommy," Jess said, bringing up the stinging memory of Kat going AWOL years before. "I also know I can't change you. You're not a guy who's going to be like Manny with me. You care too much. But I have that dark side occasionally, John. I need to be put in my place by a man who just doesn't give a shit. Fuck, I'm soaked just thinking about it. But that's how I get when I'm under a lot of stress, and Daydream has been a lot of work."

"We're here for you, too, anytime you need us," I said lamely.

"Babe, I know," Jess said. "This isn't any different than you going back to Houston to tend to things and fucking Bianka while you're there. Or Gloria. Or any of the girls. You like to blow off steam and have a little variety. I like to blow off steam and have a little variety, too."

"I know, babe," I said, my voice becoming more reassuring.

"We're good, babe," Jess said. "You've got nothing to worry about. Plus, Manny is ideal. He and Kayla have been together for fifteen years.

Despite that, as I clicked the gate opener as we turned into our new driveway, I wasn't so sure. Those feelings, however, were fleeting. We had too much to do. It was a long, exhausting day. But by the end of it, we all sat down to dinner together at our new dining room table. We ate our first meal in our new house, one big, happy family. Laughter and good vibes echoed against the walls. I made a toast to the girls. It was a marvel that, in the span of a few short hours, they had managed -- through tireless planning and succinct coordination -- to turn an empty house into a warm, welcoming home. The evening was all smiles. A little wine buzz had us all ready for bed, and we slept hard.

I drifted off with no problem. I wasn't worried about Jess and Manny. It was just another blip on the road, an unexpected turn that continued our winding but wonderful path. So many unexpected things had happened to us over time. This house wasn't something I could have comprehended even two years before, or even one year before. The truth was that what came out of the woodwork for us had been almost entirely good. I wasn't going to question it.

I was going to do what I always did. I was going to do just what Jess had said. I was going to keep pushing forward.