All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Juliet Ch. 31'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think Jess is already off the rails, John is just being John...thinking with his little head. Jess is going to be the new star of Daydream and Manny is made their fluffer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If John’s a shark, he’s a basking shark. Manny is the megalodon. This whole situation shows the danger the group faces when they decide to fuck strangers and include every random person in their life. They have rolled the dice before and faced bad situations, but when business is included it gets tricky. This shows that they need to be much smarter, you don’t shit where you eat. With so many partners available why do they need to fuck at work?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

While Jess doesn’t have that just-turned-18 freshness of youth, she beautiful and enthusiastic enough to make a great pornstar. The family can not restrain her wildness, which Manny is very busy encouraging.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I would like the writer to make a list of everyone's net worth plus what everyone makes due to real estate, revenue, shares, divorce settlements etc. That is involved in the family and the friends involved like Kelly, Jason & Petey. Petey is obviously the richest person of the group and I think John is second, Kelly third and Jess fourth. I'm guessing Kat is fifth and Rita sixth. It may also be nice to which degree everybody is vulnerable to legal risks, Infinity, Daydream and all the real estate that belongs to John and others. Because if I read correctly Jess only owns a part of the Infinity appartment in Vegas. I don't know if John still owns his house in Houston, but he certainly still owns the hooker house in Houston although Jess on paper or something. I don't know if the LA Looker house has the same structure, one that has never been visited/described by the way in this entire story chain, but John now owns 2 big homes in LA aside from his very serious $ amount at the bank. If I am to believe the story. I think John is going to get a lot more real estate and with his growing business and succes becoming might not be out of the realm of possibilities. He should also invest in other things that are steady/reliable and have nothing to with illegal activity or Hollywood. By the way a financial guy of his size doesn't simply have one bank account, that's just stupid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES