Traffic Girl - Juliet Ch. 41

Story Info
John and Katie take on Sin City.
14.6k words
4.81
3.4k
8

Part 41 of the 53 part series

Updated 10/13/2023
Created 09/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: I'm very sorry for the longest-ever delay between chapters! This is another very long one, and it completes John's one-on-one trips with his girls. I hope you'll find the wait was worth it. For me, this is a very special chapter with Katie, cementing her place in the group. I'd love to hear your thoughts.

* * *

Despite being an objectively hard-partying marathon, the weekend in Napa with Kat had the opposite effect on me that I expected. It was like when I had sex. I came out more energized and focused than before. That's how our trip had been. I was ready to go right away. We had a lovely week at home and, as had become the pattern between getaways, enjoyed a quiet few days as a family.

When we returned, too, Rita had some news. It turned out that the midday meteorologist at KNBC was taking a medical leave of absence for six weeks, and they needed someone to fill in. Their morning weather girl was out on maternity leave, so that put them in a serious pinch. One of the producers was friends with Rita's old producer in Houston, who had suggested maybe Rita could fill in temporarily.

"I'm not sure if I want to go back to it," Rita said when she brought it up. "But there is kind of an appeal to it."

"It's such a big market!" Kat said. "What an opportunity!"

"I've got a few days to think about it," Rita said. "Let's talk about it when you get back, John."

"Good idea," Kat agreed.

"We don't want anything to disrupt your big weekend!" Rita said, directing her attention to Katie.

"Aw, that's so sweet," Katie said. "But it's not a disruption at all. We can talk about it."

"No, no, this is a next-week problem," Rita said.

"Yeah, you two need to get out of here!" Jess chimed in. "Have fun! Make us jealous!"

"God, I miss Vegas," Kat said.

"We all miss Vegas," Rita said.

"Have you still not told Katie where you're staying?" Jess asked.

"You know me," I said, grinning. "I have to have surprises."

"You're so fucking cruel," Katie said, matching my smile.

"It's your turn, Katie," I said. "I think the other three have all been through my Vegas surprise trips!"

"More than once," Rita said, nodding.

"There's nothing better, sweetie," Kat said.

"Just sit back and enjoy it," Jess encouraged her.

"What if I want to sit on top of it and enjoy it?" Katie said playfully.

"Get it whatever way you want it!" Kat said with a laugh.

And off we went, repeating for the fourth and final time the scene of three girls waving as the black town car turned around and disappeared into the Los Angeles day. A Thursday through Sunday weekend in Vegas was ideal. You could relax somewhat Thursday night and ramp up the partying Friday and Saturday nights. There was nothing quite like being able to indulge in anything you wanted when Vegas was at its most packed, energetic, and raunchy. And that was the essence of my plan for our getaway.

"This feels so weird," Katie said as the car wound its way toward Burbank. "In a good way. I've just gotten so used to us being a single unit."

"It's important to connect one-on-one," I told her, taking her warm, delicate hand in mine.

"I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited," she said. "I can't believe I get you all to myself for three nights!"

"I hope it blows you away," I said. "I've got a lot planned for us."

"If nothing else, I'll blow you away anytime you want it," Katie said and licked her lips.

She had a knack for double-entendres and racy banter, and it was one of the things I liked best about her. Katie had an edge. Maybe it was because she was the youngest and newest of my girlfriends, but she wasn't as at-ease as Kat, Jess, and Rita. She sometimes seemed like she had something to prove, even though she didn't. One of the key aspects of the weekend was to drive home to Katie that she didn't need to feel like an underdog. She was a co-equal part of our family.

"You know, occasionally Jess and I will make bets about how many times she can get me off," I said.

"I know," Katie said quickly. "She's told me about that."

"Oh, yeah?" I said, raising my eyebrows.

"Yeah," she confirmed. "She told me you almost got to seventeen in Cabo."

"When did you talk about that?" I said, surprised in a good way.

"When she was riding my face while you and Kat were in Napa," she said, clearly relishing the fact that my jaw had dropped.

"I should assume you girls are up to naughty things even if I'm not around," I said.

"Oh, we are, baby," Katie said. "You have no idea."

"Maybe you'll tell me?" I said.

"Maybe," she said. "I know how much you like to hear about it."

"I love story time," I said, using the term Kat had coined for it.

"Can I tell you a secret?" Katie said, leaning closer to me.

I couldn't help but notice her tits falling freely beneath the fabric of her light, white spaghetti-strap top. Her nipples were crinkled and hard from the town car's air conditioning. Her legs, largely exposed because she wore only mid-thigh black shorts, were dappled by goosebumps.

"I love secrets," I said.

"Your girls might fuck more when you're not around than when you are," she said. "We can't keep our hands off each other."

"Maybe I should install video cameras like we had at the Hooker House," I said.

"Maybe you should," she said. "I bet we are really fucking hot when we play together."

"I know you are," I said.

Katie also had a knack for surprising me. She was settling into her new life, and I never tired of her relentless devotion toward me. We had always had a connection with one another, from the time she came aboard Infinity. But her adoration of me never wavered; in fact, it only seemed to increase. As time went on and our relationship grew, it became more than devotion. It blossomed beyond that, but her singular focus on me and on us was still a compelling driver of our love.

"Thank you for this, John," she said.

"Everyone is getting a trip, babe," I said with a laugh.

She rolled her eyes cutely.

"You know what I mean," she said. "You've made more happen for me than I ever dreamed possible. I would do anything to thank you for it. Literally anything."

"Hmm, what a realm of possibilities!" I said.

"I mean it," she said.

We moved closer together, and I stroked her hair.

"Just love me," I said. "And I'll love you."

"That's easy," she said.

"And make me one promise this weekend, okay?" I said.

"Anything," she said.

"Just trust me," I said.

I intentionally used the same phrasing I had on one of my early Vegas trips with Kat. I saw parallels between them, and I wanted to use this weekend to help give us an even more solid foundation. I wanted to show her that our life could live up to her lofty fantasies.

"I always trust you," she said. "Implicitly."

"Good," I said and pulled her into a kiss.

Katie's heart thumped against my chest. Her nipples seemingly screamed against the fabric of her top.

"Are you nervous?" I said.

"A little," she said. "There are just so many thoughts jumbled in my head."

"Why don't we take them one at a time?" I asked.

"God, I don't know where to start," she said.

"Pick one," I said.

"I'm dying to know what you've got planned," she said.

"That's easy," I said. "Surprises."

"Fuck me, come on," she said in mock exasperation.

"There will be a ton of both of those," I said, unable to control my glee at teasing her.

"You love this," she said.

"I do," I agreed.

And, just like that, we pulled into the Burbank Airport to our awaiting Gulfstream. It was a short hop to Vegas, so I had declined any on-board service. All we needed was some Champagne and the goodies I had stashed in my backpack. We didn't have any other luggage. I'd arranged to have clothes waiting at our hotel. It was a beautiful day with almost no wind, and we hit cruising altitude in the blink of an eye.

I got up, pulled a bottle of Champagne from the refrigerator in the galley, and returned with it and two glasses. I popped the cork and gave us each overly generous pours. I sat down, and Katie had made herself comfortable on my lap. We sat across two seats, the armrest between them raised, in front of a lacquered wooden table.

"I don't mean to tease you so much," I said.

"You don't tease me," Katie said, kissing me.

She had pulled her blonde hair back into a messy bun. Our kisses were exploratory, a combination of playful and urgent. Her body was tight in the way only someone in her mid-20s could be, and I had difficulty keeping my hands off every curve. To be fair, she encouraged it. Katie was a sex machine. She always wanted to fuck. And, after the painful recovery from her car accident a year before, she had taken on an even greater sense of carpe diem than before. She never wanted to miss a moment.

"Want a hint about what kind of weekend this is going to be?" I asked.

"Yes!" she said ecstatically. "I'm dying to know!"

"Okay, close your eyes," I said.

Katie obeyed, covering her eyes with her hands like a kid before Christmas, a grin painted on her face. I reached into the padded, top compartment of my backpack, and pulled out a vial of cocaine. I unscrewed the cap and poured roughly half of the three grams onto the tabletop. I replaced the cap, returned the vial to my backpack, and pulled out a carbon fiber card and glass straw.

"Open," I said.

Katie removed her hands, sitting on them as her eyes fluttered open.

"Oh, baby," she gushed, "you know just the way to my heart."

I held out the card and straw to her, but Katie only took the straw.

"Let's be real, babe," she said, already bending down for the table and grinding her ass more firmly into my lap. "I'm going to be zooted this entire weekend. I might as well jump in both feet first!"

She didn't bother with lines. She just shoved the straw up her nose, positioned it around the edge of the pile, and snorted as much coke as she could. Then she switched nostrils and did the same a second time.

"Fuck yeah!" she said, her eyes watering from the intense rush.

"My impressive little coke slut," I marveled, guessing she had done about half a gram in one round.

"I'm just getting started, babe," she said and handed the straw to me.

I wasn't as aggressive as Katie had been with the coke but didn't skimp, either. And within a few minutes, we were flying as high as the airplane.

"I'm so glad we didn't lose you," I said, feeling protective of Katie.

"I was so fucked up, John," she said. "It was scary. I felt completely out of control. Like, I mean, I couldn't make any decisions for myself. It was all the pills. But if I didn't listen to the pills, I just hurt. I hurt so bad."

"Not anymore," I said, kissing her and mashing her tits against my chest.

I felt aggressive. Vegas always amped up my energy level. The cocaine magnified it. Being with Katie, who was so compliant to my whims and also so thirsty for adventure at all times, put me onto another level of desire and wildness. In an instant, the spirit of Sin City coursed through my veins. I wanted it all. I wanted no limits, and I knew there wouldn't be any.

"I'm such a slut," Katie whispered to me. "Give me a couple lines of coke, and my pussy is just soaked."

"Oh yeah?" I said, crudely jamming my hand down the front of her shorts.

It was a steamy mess between her thighs.

"God, you are such a slut," I said happily.

"Reach down further," she said.

I pushed my hand down some more, and then I felt it. My fingers brushed the hard, smooth metal ring of the butt plug lodged in Katie's ass.

"Katie," I said, kissing her neck now.

"I'm going to be such a bad girl for you this weekend," she said. "Whatever you want. I promise this trip is going to be so special."

"It already is, baby," I said.

And I pulled my hand out of her shorts. I tasted her on my fingers. Her musk was luscious.

"Don't tease me," Katie whispered breathlessly.

"Sorry," I said, wrapping my arms around her waist. "But we're landing soon."

"Not soon enough that you can't fuck me," she said.

"What's the fun in that?" I said playfully.

"I can think of about a thousand things," she said plaintively.

"Patience, my little flower," I said and kissed her nose.

Katie smiled at me and kissed me back on my nose. We laughed. She accepted that she wouldn't coerce me into a quickie before we landed and threw herself into asking questions.

"Why didn't we take luggage?" she asked. "It feels so weird to fly without a bag."

"I've taken care of everything we'll need," I said. "I like it to be a surprise."

"I'm not going to be walking around naked, am I?" she asked.

"A lot of the time probably," I said. "But not outside our room."

"Where are we staying?" she asked.

"That's a surprise," I said with a grin.

"You're driving me crazy," she said.

"Good," I said.

"Okay, but can I ask one favor?" she said.

"Of course, baby," I replied.

"I would be really turned on to see you with another girl," she said, holding her head down and looking up at me with furtive eyes.

"But this weekend is about us, Katie," I said.

"I know," she said, finally making eye contact. She was serious. "And if this is about us and our fantasies and life? I really want that." She paused and bit her lower lip. "It's, like, my biggest turn on. I love seeing it. I love sharing you and then knowing you can do whatever you want to me. It makes my whole body shake just thinking about it."

She held out her hand for emphasis, and it shook like a tremor.

"I've always told you anything you want, and it makes me crazy inside and out knowing that you can have another girl literally right in front of me, and the only thing I could possibly think about is having you as soon as you're done with her," she continued.

"If that's what you want, you know I won't deny you," I said, unable to suppress a grin.

"You'll always come back to me, won't you?" she said shyly.

"I love you, Katie," I said. "I'll always come back."

She retained the shy, reticent look on her face, and I knew there was something else she wanted to say. So I kissed her and asked her what it was.

"I'm not a very emotional person, John," she said. "I always would stop hooking up with a guy once he got attached-slash-wanted-something-serious. But you're completely different. You just do something to me. And part of what I like about it is the power you have over me. You make me feel my emotions. And I love feeling jealous when you're with other women. Not Kat and Jess and Rita. That's different. But, like, I guess it's similar to what Jason and Crystal have. He loves hearing about all her appointments and wants to eat her out after them. I'm like a girl cuckold."

"A cuckquean," I said.

"Yes, exactly," Katie said knowingly. "It turns me on so much."

"I'll see what I can do," I said.

"I may have some ideas, too," Katie offered, once again behind her veneer of shyness.

I smiled at her and kissed her deeply.

"This is gonna be fun," I said.

Katie just smiled back at me and attacked the final remnants of the pile of cocaine. She had the most voracious appetite for powder I had ever seen. She loved doing it, and she liked doing a lot. She was masterful at pacing herself, and I knew from the start that our weekend in Vegas was going to be a snowstorm.

* * *

We walked down the steps of the Gulstream, and I smiled when I saw our car and driver already waiting. It had been a difficult decision regarding where to stay. I wanted this to be truly special for Katie. We had been to Vegas before, and central to my agonizing was wanting to do something that was our own, something we hadn't done before or with anyone else. With money having become no object, I hadn't concentrated my stays or play at any single casino. I went where I wanted.

So maybe that's why I felt nostalgic and reached out to my long-time host at the Wynn. He secured a two-bedroom fairway villa for us. A Rolls Royce Phantom waited to whisk us to our oasis in the desert. The car was huge and comfortable, like riding in a living room. Katie seemed more interested in turning it into a moving bedroom. She couldn't keep her hands off me, but I turned rebuffing her into a game until we were alone in our villa.

"I'm so wet, though, baby," Katie said, biting my ear lobe. "Did I ever tell you about the time in college that I blew a guy in the back of an Uber?"

"I don't think so," I said, feeling her beautiful tits over her blouse.

"It was bar closing time, and there was this guy who had been chasing me forever," she explained. "He was okay, but I don't know. I was always fickle in college, and mostly I fucked around with guys who were older and not at school because I didn't want to get a shitty reputation. But that night, for whatever reason, I invited this guy to get into my Uber with me. I ended up sucking his dick right there, and he came so fast, when the driver got me to my apartment, instead of inviting him up? I just told him that was fun and left him."

I laughed, a genuine and happy laugh.

"Oh my god," I said. "That's hilarious!"

"I think he was so confused," she said. "And I don't think I ever even saw him again."

"You were a bad girl in college," I said.

"Well, I can't remember if I ever told you this, but I kind of got a late start," she said.

"I don't think you have told me this," I said.

"Well, I was kind of a late bloomer," Katie explained. "Such a cliché. I lost my virginity the summer before college. I always had really long-term boyfriends because, like, that's what I thought you were supposed to do. Have a boyfriend."

"So, what, you fucked him before going away to college?" I asked.

"No," she said with a laugh. "I fucked one of his friends. It was random. I was drunk and had done some coke at a party. One thing led to another."

"Wow, hitting the coke in high school," I said, raising my eyebrows.

"I got introduced to it at a graduation party," she said. "We were white kids living in the suburbs, and there was money around. There are always going to be drugs. Someone scored some coke, and I was absolutely smitten."

"Impressive that you could manage it to excel in college and a nursing career," I said.

"Cocaine and I are a vibe," she said with a smile. "I don't know what it is. We just mesh."

"So you lost your virginity by cheating, huh?" I said, my cock hard in my shorts.

"I did," she said. "It was like a two-minute event, but the best part to me was the cheating. I fucking loved it. I got off so much on it. I would play with myself so much thinking about it."

"Naughty girl," I said, whispering close to her ear.

"It really shaped who I became in college," she said.

"I want to hear every detail of this," I said.

But the conversation was interrupted as the Phantom pulled into the private entryway to the Fairway Villas behind the Encore resort. We were greeted by a stunning, refined brunette, who apologized that my host was tied up with another guest. I had a sneaking suspicion he had intentionally gotten this sexy coworker to fill in because he knew my predilections. Her name was Holly and, as it turned out, she would serve as our villa's butler for the weekend.

We followed Holly to our villa, number 301, and I loved the reaction on Katie's face when we got inside. She dropped her purse on the floor and walked around in wonder. I liked the layout of the Wynn villas. They were very open and airy, with tons of natural light. We had a stunning view of the golf course, and the waterfall in the distance helped drown out the ambient noise of Vegas in a pleasant way. Our bar came fully stocked with my requests. And I nodded to Holly in appreciation when I saw that the his-and-hers closets were outfitted with all the clothes we would need for the weekend.

"You've done an exceptional job," I told Holly, as I slipped $300 into her palm.