Traffic Girl - Juliet Ch. 41

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want more," she said, playfully biting my nipples. "I can't get enough of you. I want to be such a dirty girl for you, daddy."

I smiled back and kissed her forehead.

"Be careful," I said. "Kat is very territorial about that term."

Katie licked her lips devilishly.

"Kat told me to use it," she said. "She thinks it's hot because I'm the youngest."

"Really?" I said, more incredulously than I had intended.

"You can ask her," she said. "Daddy."

I wrapped Katie in my arms, and we kissed. It was lustful and intimate, betraying that something had shifted between us. We had fallen more deeply in love. Something had clicked into place. I could feel the fusion between us as our bodies moved in unison and our tongues tangled.

"I love you," I said, finally breaking our embrace.

"I love you forever," Katie said, her eyes sparkling.

Then she took my hand and pulled me into the bedroom. She went to her purse and rummaged through it. After a moment, she grinned and held up a butt plug.

"You shot it so deep in me, daddy," she said, "none of your cum has leaked out. And I don't want it to. Will you make sure it doesn't?"

She held out the shiny metal toy, topped with a blue jeweled end. I nodded, accepted it, and she bent over in front of me. I admired my work as she spread her ass for me again. The handprints on her ass were detailed. Her asshole was glistening and angrily pink. I touched her hole with the tip of the plug, and she flexed her anus tightly as she felt the cold metal but then relaxed. Her flesh strained happily at this new entry, and her ass greedily ate up the butt plug.

"Well, that was easy," I marveled.

Katie turned around and smiled, pushing her hands into her wild, disheveled hair.

"Rita has been helping me practice," she said. "She is so fucking good with a strap-on. And I've really, really wanted to get good at anal for you."

"You're incredible," I said, standing up and embracing her again.

"Shower?" she suggested.

I nodded in agreement. A long, hot shower did wonders for refreshing us after the afternoon in the sun. Another round of cocaine didn't hurt, either. We went to dinner at my favorite French bistro at the Venetian. Katie was still developing her food taste, understandable for someone just cracking into her mid-twenties, and had taken a liking to simple, elegant food. I also loved showing her off in a short sundress with a plunging neckline in a buzzing, crowded restaurant. We played some more craps at the Wynn on the way back and yielded all our earlier winnings. It didn't matter. This first day in Vegas with Katie felt like my early trips with Kat. It was unbridled, relentless, and intoxicating beyond the partying. I hadn't planned anything for the evening, so I asked Katie what she wanted to do.

"Let's go upstairs and do coke and fuck until you can't keep it up anymore," she said nonchalantly.

"I always knew you were my kind of girl," I said, taking her hand.

"I always will be," Katie said happily.

But the night didn't work out as I had planned. I made like a Vegas rookie. Katie and I fucked once, and I totally passed out. The sun, the reams of wine, the cocaine, and the pure physical and emotional exhaustion that had gone into the day simply wore me out. I should have been utterly embarrassed. And I was. Later. As it turned out, things transpired overnight that kept me from focusing on that for a little while. Good things.

When I woke up, I was discombobulated. The room was still dark, thanks to superb blackout curtains, but I heard the rustling of sheets on both sides around me, as well as indistinct whispers. I felt something against the skin on my lower stomach. Fierce Vegas air conditioning blasted from an unseen vent. Then I felt a slight tickle in the same area of my abdomen and heard a furious snort.

"Yeah, snort that shit," Katie's familiar voice came.

And then I heard it. Unmistakable. Sultry, slightly nasal from what I presumed was the cocaine, and wired into my brain as the voice of unbridled sexual indulgence.

"Your turn, girl," Nicole said.

A longer, more intent snort followed.

"Fuck me, that is so fucking good," Katie said between quick sniffles.

"I'm so glad you texted me, Katie," Nicole said. "This is going to be a lot of fun."

"It already has been," Katie said, and I heard the smacking of lips.

"Can we wake him up?" Nicole asked.

"He's had enough sleep," Katie said. "And I want to see you take that thick dick."

"You are so sweet," Nicole said. "For real. I need it so badly."

"Shut up," Katie said, suppressing a laugh. "You had just gotten fucked when I texted you."

"Work doesn't count," Nicole said.

A warm hand reached around the base of my cock, then a mouth covered my head. I got hard as a soft, flat tongue brought me quickly to life. It was Nicole. I was sure of it. My eyes fluttered open, and Katie was just climbing up next to my head.

"Good morning, daddy," she said, kissing me. "I was naughty last night. I couldn't help myself."

"What an alarm clock," I said.

"More like alarm cock," Nicole said, laughed, and then got back to work.

Katie and I laughed, too. I let my head fall back against the pillow.

"Fuck," I moaned hoarsley as Nicole took my hardening shaft all the way into her mouth. "What the hell did I miss?"

Katie had almost draped herself across me, kissing my neck and ears and face. She dove toward my ear to whisper to me.

"Surprise, daddy," she said. "When you passed out, I was still so horny, I was going to just play with myself, but I did some more lines and thought I should see if anyone I knew here was up. So I texted Nicole, and she had just finished with a client at the Venetian."

"And I asked her if she wanted to clean up my pussy," Nicole said, allowing my cock to pop out of her mouth briefly.

"Of course, I said yes, obviously," Katie said. "She was such a mess. It took me a long time to eat all the cum out of her. Then we just kept doing lines all night and teasing each other until we decided we needed to wake you up and fuck your brains out."

"Well, I guess I know who the lucky boy is today," I said, still pushing the sleep cobwebs from my brain.

"Oh my god, I want that dick," Nicole moaned as a string of spit trailed off my tip.

"Let me put it in for you, sweetie," Katie said.

She raised up on her knees and kissed Nicole on the mouth before moving down to suck her pretty, fake tits. My cock throbbed seeing the two bombshells make out, their erect nipples jousting as they pressed their breasts together. Katie bent down and gave my cock a quick suck before Nicole moved to climb on top of it. Katie grabbed the base of my shaft firmly and, as Nicole positioned her shiny, wet pussy lips above the tip, Katie rubbed it across them and teased putting it inside.

"I'm so horny," Nicole moaned. "I need to fuck like three dicks a day."

"Fuck him, Nicole," Katie suck. "Fuck my boyfriend while I watch. Tell me how good his dick is."

Katie slipped her hand out just as Nicole impaled herself fully on my cock. Instantly, I was reminded why Nicole was such a fun fuck. Her velvety insides gripped me greedily. She was tight, warm, and enveloped my cock with a magic touch.

"His dick is so good," Nicole said huskily, her eyes rolling back in her head.

"Is her pussy good, too, daddy?" Katie asked me. "Tell me. Be honest. I like feeling jealous. It makes me so horny."

"She has one of the best pussies I've ever felt," I confided.

"Is it tighter than mine?" Katie asked, her hand now slipping down to her pussy, and she nestled up next to me.

"Maybe not tighter, but different, and really, really good," I said.

"Are you glad you're fucking her, and I'm watching right now?" she pushed me.

I understood what Katie wanted.

"If I had to choose right now, I'd pick her," I said. "Her pussy is that good. Maybe you could clean her up again, and maybe I'd fuck you later."

"Oh god," Katie moaned. Her hand quickened its pace against her clit. "You have no idea how much that turns me on."

Nicole had heard the whole thing and smiled at me, her knowing, possessive, seductive, ruthless smile. She ran her hands over her taut breasts, then slid them through her hair. Her hips moved back and forth with a leisurely urgency.

"Do you like watching me fuck other pretty girls?" I said.

"You have no idea how much it turns me on," she said.

"Some idea," I said with a smile as I nodded at her hand between her legs.

She pulled out her fingers and held them up. The juices nearly flowed down her forearm.

"Why don't you ride my face while," I suggested.

Katie's eyes lit up. With nimble movements, she rolled off the bed and, after disappearing, came back with a small mirror and straw. She retrieved the vial of coke that they had left on the bed from their earlier lines off my stomach and poured out the contents onto the mirror. With equal deftness, she flipped one leg over my chest and settled her beautiful nether region just above my mouth. Her back was to me, giving me unfettered access to her smooth pussy and curvy ass. I licked my lips, eager to dive in, but she was just out of reach of my tongue.

"Nicole, have you ever done a line just as you're about to cum?" Katie asked. "It's an incredible rush."

"Not in way too long," Nicole said.

Katie finally smothered me with her ass and pussy. My eager tongue greeted the slick opening and went to work. She was supremely wet, and her clit was swollen with arousal. It didn't take me long to put her to the brink, and it was well-timed with Nicole's own peak.

"Keep sucking my nipples like that, and I'm going to cum," Nicole told Katie, who moaned in response.

The sound of tongue on flesh and lips smacking was quickly replaced with something else, something I preferred even more. It was the sharp, intoxicating sound of cocaine flying up through the straw into the waiting cortexes of these two hot girls. As soon as they finished the coke, they broke out into a cacophony of unintelligible screams that filled the bedroom. They came hard. Then Katie pushed her clit harder against my tongue, and she came again. Just as quickly, she pulled away from me, her body shaking.

"Oh god! Oh god, it's so sensitive! Oh my god!" she panted.

Nevertheless, she didn't let any of the coke on the mirror spill over. She took another hit and set it on the night table. Nicole looked at me with covetous eyes. Her pace continued unabated, her smooth, tan stomach controlling her movements with a steady core.

"Your dick hits me just right," she said. "But don't you think Katie deserves a turn?"

"Of course," I said. "Actually, I've got an idea."

I sat up and pulled Nicole off my cock. She whimpered with disappointment. I repositioned them both. I had Katie bend over the edge of the bed, her feet on the floor. Then I placed Nicole above her, so both their pussies were stacked on top of each other, giving me easy access to both. It was a move that stroked my ego immensely.

"Okay, girls," I said. "Whoever has the tighter pussy is going to make me cum."

Nicole flipped her hair over her shoulder and smiled at me. It was knowing and cocky. And it disappeared in an instant when I sank my cock into her again from behind. Her mouth contorted into a surprised and pleased "O." It had been a long time since I got the thrill of alternating strokes like this between two girls. I relished it. Nicole was tight, velvety, hypnotic. She truly did have a magical pussy. It beckoned you like the song of the Sirens.

Then I switched to Katie. Talk about greedy. Once my head pushed into her folds, she swallowed me up. Her cunt was a vortex for cock, and her petite frame made it uncontested who had the tighter pussy between her and Nicole. And I instantly knew I couldn't last long. The only question was whether I would switch back to Nicole to give her my load.

It wasn't much of a question. I knew Katie loved seeing me with another girl. It genuinely turned her on. But Katie also craved me and my approval. I sensed she still needed to understand just how deeply I felt for her. She needed a win. Her sharing me with Nicole wasn't a jealousy game, like it had been when Kat and I played in similar situations. This was a pleasure game. It was about Katie getting off.

So I switched back to Nicole for a couple more strokes, just enough to tease, and then plunged into Katie a final time. It didn't take long until I announced I was cumming and filled her with a boiling eruption of creamy sperm. While I cried out and seized with pleasure, Nicole shot a look back at me again and smiled. She nodded and gave me a wink. I pulled out, and we decoupled from our slick, sweaty pile.

"That was fucking incredible," I said. "Thank you."

"Thank Katie," Nicole said. "I was so happy to be along for the ride. Bryce is at training camp, and I have been craving some fun. I mean, work is fun, but, you know, like real fun."

"You should come visit us in LA then!" Katie offered.

"Seriously," I said. "Everyone would love to see you."

"You know, maybe I will," she said.

Then Nicole glanced at the clock on the bedside table.

"Shit," she said, "I've got a client at noon. I need to go get ready."

"Who's your client?" Katie asked.

"High roller over at the Aria," Nicole said. "Jess probably told you, but I've been able to put my old host contacts to good use. Infinity has become the first choice for several of the casinos when their whales need company."

"That's incredible," I said.

Nicole eyed the coke. Katie noticed.

"Go ahead, sweetie," she said. "We have plenty more."

"We'll join you," I said. "We've got a big day ahead."

"Do we, daddy?" Katie said sweetly.

"We sure do," I said, cupping her ass and pulling her in for a kiss.

Nicole just snorted up two toots of coke from the pile on the mirror. She slipped her clothes from the night before back on, a sultry little cocktail dress and Louboutin heels. I walked her to the door a few minutes later.

"John," she said, turning around before crossing the threshold. "She's a really good one. Hang on to her. I mean it. Katie is great."

"Don't worry," I said. "She's in good hands."

Nicole nodded.

"Let's hang out when Bryce gets back, too," she said. "But I'll think about LA."

"We'd love it," I said. "You're always welcome."

"That's really nice to hear," she said, and then she was off down the hallway. She had a confident strut, always at home in Sin City.

* * *

Katie and I showered off and spent some time making out while we started the rest of the day slowly. We had room service for breakfast, and I had lined up a massage shortly after it. Katie kept true to her word of not wanting to deal with a comedown, keeping her coke high steady. I kept pace with her. We partied like Vegas was a part of our DNA. From noon on Friday until almost dawn Sunday morning, we never let up.

We hit the Encore Beach Club for a cabana, and Katie ended up doing lines of coke in the DJ booth with a famous tandem of spinners. We shot through ten grand worth of bottles with strangers who became best friends for a couple hours. Rather than go to a fancy dinner, Katie and I went back to the room and fucked for three hours in a flurry of cocaine and rough, needy, unbridled sex. She had hand prints on her ass, thumb marks around her throat, and hickies on her breasts. And she was begging for more when I told her that we should go play craps. She acceded to my wishes and wore an obscenely short, tight cocktail dress with nothing underneath. The luscious, underside curve of her ass was on display every time she threw the dice, leaning farther across the table than she needed to. And she threw the dice a lot. Even when it wasn't our turn.

It was all good, raucous Vegas fun. Friday night rolled into Saturday morning, and we rolled along with another marathon fuck session. This time, we wound up on our balcony, my cock deep in her ass, and Katie's screams serenading two passing foursomes on the golf course barely a hundred yards from us. The leering old men didn't seem to mind in the least.

Being with Katie on that weekend jaunt made me feel young, not that I had ever felt old. At all. It reminded me of my early trips in my twenties with buddies, where we would hit the ground, party nonstop, and not sleep for two days before staggering back home. Katie brought that kind of energy with her. She had a relentlessly upbeat attitude and an eagerness to move to the next thing. After our exhibitionist fuck that last morning, I asked Katie what the next thing should be.

"Any last things you want to do?" I asked.

We had finished up on the bed and were curled up together naked, our hands lightly stroking each other.

"Just go home," she said with a contented sigh. "This has been the most amazing weekend, John. I've never felt more special in my whole life. But I miss everyone. As fun as this was, it's better when we're together."

I kissed her tenderly and said, "I couldn't agree more. We needed this, though."

She gazed at me, her chin nearly touching mine. Her smile was broad and flashed her straight, white teeth.

"I need to tell you something, though," she said. "I've kind of been holding it back."

"You know better than to do that," I said. "You can always be honest with me."

The smile slowly faded, and she simply said, "I'm not sure I want kids, John."

I smiled at her. The girls had been talking about babies a lot. I wondered if I would need to prepare myself for another wave of baby fever hitting the house, especially after what Jess had told me in Mexico.

"You're young, sweetie," I said. "It might be a little early to settle down like that. Just us being together is a big step."

"Yes!" she said. "I want to live life. And, you know me, I always told you I'm not very emotional. I know I'm not ready to have kids yet, and I don't know if I ever will. I mean, it's already kind of great that I get to sort of play mom with John Junior and Katie."

"You are so great with them," I interjected.

"And I'm kind of okay with that, you know?" she said.

I nodded but didn't say anything. I knew she had more to tell me.

"I guess the bottom line is I feel like I'm too young," she continued. "I have more life I want to live before I truly settle down."

"Me, too," I said and kissed her again.

"You're okay with that?" she asked. "That I still want to be a little wild?"

"I think you know I'm okay if you want to be a lot wild," I said.

"I love you," she said.

"I love you, too," I replied.

There was another pause. I felt Katie's chest rise and fall with her easy breathing.

"The most important thing for you to know, daddy," she said, "is when I tell you anything you want to do? I mean it. The choice of words, from the very first time, was very intentional. I find peace in that. If you want something, I will always do it, and I won't ask any questions."

"I know, Katie," I said and pulled her tighter to me.

And that was when the picture of us became complete for me. Katie and I had been welded together. It wasn't an instantaneous thing. We had been building to that moment. But, from then on, we were bonded. Permanently.