Traffic Girl - Juliet Ch. 41

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, it wasn't me," she said demurely.

"Trust me," I said. "I know how this works. I think we'll be pretty easy on you this weekend."

"I can see you'll have your hands full, Mr. Cameron," Holly said, her fiery green eyes sparkling as she glanced at Katie. She pushed a hand through her jet-black hair.

"I like to lead a full life," I said.

"Of course," Holly said and excused herself.

I walked over to Katie, who had opened the doors to the terrace overlooking the golf course. It was a grand view, and one that created a paradoxical panorama that only Vegas could provide. Here we were, in the middle of the desert, and it was already more than one hundred degrees outside. But we overlooked a lush, green golf course with a waterfall in the distance. The villa was bathed in cool air conditioning.

"What do you want to do first, darling?" I asked as I slipped my hands around Katie's waist and pulled her close to me.

"Fuck me," she said. "I just want you to fuck me. Then we can start whatever you have planned."

I spun her around and smiled at her.

"Okay," I said, and we kissed.

Katie was that rare combination of petite and curvy. So she was easy to pick up, so I did. I carried her to our bedroom and laid her on the bed. She looked angelic with a dreamy smile framed by her golden locks spread out on top of the comforter. She unbuttoned her blouse, and I pulled it over her head. Then she unbuttoned her shorts, and I pulled them off. I stripped as I drank in her waiting body.

"The tattoo looks so good on you," I said, referencing all our initials.

"It's a big step for me," she said shyly.

"Maybe tell me more about the college thing," I said, bringing us back to our earlier conversation. "It might help me understand."

I had finished stripping and pushed Katie's legs apart with my knee. I positioned myself on top of her, and we kissed.

"I had so much fun, babe, I'm not sure I should tell you," she said, that faint trace of distant Louisiana underlying her voice.

"I love hearing about it," I assured her.

I sat back on my knees a little bit, so I could tease her slit with the tip of my cock. She had such neatly compact, tight pussy lips, it was always fun to tease them. Katie was unique among the girls because she didn't want laser treatment to remove her pubic hair. She waxed and shaved. She loved the ritual of shaving.

"Well, when I was at TCU, I really got into having two separate lives," she continued. "I'm smart, so I didn't want to have a shitty reputation. I didn't want to be that girl who went crazy and got branded a dumb slut before orientation was over."

"You can be smart and a slut," I said, joking and kissing her while I still teased her with my cock.

"Oh, I know," she teased back. "So I did all the right things. I rushed and got into Pi Phi, which is like the best sorority. I always had the perfect, cookie-cutter boyfriend from the right frat. And I prioritized my school work. I really liked my classes. But I had that itch."

"I bet you did," I said, now circling my cock a little deeper into her pussy.

"Fuck, you are such a fucking jerk for teasing me like this," she said. "I was so patient on the plane."

"I know," I said, admiringly. "And I'm being so patient at hearing how you became such a coke whore."

Katie laughed, and her eyes sparkled with mischief. I could feel the warmth from her. We so rarely got long stretches of time alone. This weekend was essential in really cementing the depth of our feelings for one another.

"The coke was a given," she said. "I was in the most popular sorority. We hung out with the best frats. There were so many drugs around. I had no problem getting coke. Any time. And, I mean, you know about Brooke." It was a reference to her college best friend, who had briefly worked for Infinity before branching off to work as a traveling nurse.

"Sounds like my time at UCLA," I said.

"I started pretty mundane, like the rest of my sorority sisters," Katie said. "I'd hook up with my boyfriend. Then I'd hear who were the discreet guys you might get a really good dicking from. But it always seemed too risky to me. And I ended up realizing that Fort Worth was a pretty big city, and there were plenty of opportunities off-campus to have some fun."

"I bet you took advantage of them," I said, grinning.

"Sometimes," Katie said, smiling innocently. "Sometimes I would go out with my girlfriends, and I'd hook up with randoms. Sometimes I was a good girl. It was always when we decided to have girls' night and were outside the normal TCU bars and parties and stuff."

"And you always had a boyfriend, huh?" I said.

"Always," she said, and as soon as she said it, I pushed my cock inside her finally. It caused her to cry out, "Oh fuck! That's what I needed!"

"I'm glad you don't have to live a double life anymore," I said, savoring the initial penetration inside Katie.

"Me, too," she moaned. "I didn't know it was possible. Not until I met you."

"You can tell me more later," I said and covered her mouth in a kiss.

I started to move in and out of her now, a purposeful but unhurried coupling. Katie's pussy was swollen with arousal and wet. Very wet. I could feel the thick juices coating my cock and making our respective thighs slick. My cock pistoned in and out of her with purpose. Her petite frame gave her a slender, tight canal that gripped me with extra force. It had the added effect of directing my cock innately toward her clit and g-spot, and that made Katie cum hard and fast.

"I'm so fucking in love with your dick," Katie moaned happily after her second orgasm crested.

"Shit, babe, I shouldn't have teased you so much," I groaned. "I'm going to nut so fast."

"Do it, my love," Katie urged me. "Shoot that load in me, and we can really get this party started."

She gazed at me with an intense, loving look, then licked two of her fingers. She slid her hand down between us and used her index and middle fingers as a cock ring, squeezing me and sending me to a new level of pleasure.

"Goddamn, fuck," I grunted. "You know just how to drive me crazy."

And with another grunt and moan, I shot a load of sperm into her. The absolute delight that washed over her face was extraordinary to see.

"I'm so tight, I can always feel it rushing into me," she whispered. "It's so fucking hot."

I kissed her firmly, and we smiled at each other. The release, after so much build up, was extra-satisfying. We had both needed it. Katie sat up, and a huge gush of my cum flowed out onto the bed sheets.

"Mmmm, look at that," Katie said. "That's so fucking sexy."

A large blob of sperm sat on top of the spreading wet spot on the bed. Katie bent over and lewdly sucked it up, as if she were drinking from a straw.

"I swear to god," she said, "being with the girls has made me such a cum slut."

"Maybe it's just because I taste so good," I joked.

"I really never swallowed that often before I met you," she said. "Even when I was working for Infinity, guys wanted to either creampie me or cum on my tits."

"They are amazing tits," I said, cupping them.

"Okay, no more messing around," Katie said. "I need a fat line of cocaine. I'm sorry, baby, but I am totally uninterested in dealing with a comedown at any time this weekend. So you better keep me coked up."

"I like you best when you're wired," I said.

"And what's the plan?" she asked. "I'm so excited to be here. We could never leave this room, and I'd be happy."

"Well, sorry to disappoint you," I said, as we walked into the open living area.

Katie went directly for my backpack, pulling out the zippered cocaine kit she knew was inside. I had taken the liberty of filling a handful of vials with insanely pure flake. She wasted no movement, and every bit of her focus was on renewing her high as quickly as possible. She initially laid out four fat lines on the shiny, black bar top, which contrasted to the villa's bright color palette. But then she changed her mind. With a deft hand, she took the carbon fiber card and pushed out the lines, making them at least eight inches long each.

"Let's hit this, babe," she said. "And then show me what you've got planned."

With enthusiasm only she could show, Katie played the role of cocaine magician and effortlessly made two of the lines disappear. She spun around, her chin almost touching the top of her chest and her eyes screwed up looking at me. It was a wicked, naughty picture as her tits jutted out, the nipples crinkled and erect.

"That should have given you a good show, darling," she said. "Now tell me what to wear."

"Pick a bikini and one of the maxi dresses," I said. "We'll hit the tables and then the pool."

"Oh goodie," she said, lightly clapping her hands together as she sniffed.

I approached the remaining two lines. They were ridiculously long, but if we were going to make this a true Vegas weekend? Then I might as well jump in feet-first. So I made quick work of the last two lines, though I left the remnants behind for Katie. I got dressed and returned to the living room, just in time to see Katie rubbing her gums and looking like the picture of a Vegas party girl.

"Where do you want to gamble?" Katie asked.

I went to the bar and popped a bottle of Champagne. I poured two regular wine glasses nearly full. Walking around anywhere with a drink was something I loved about Vegas. We made our way to the casino floor at the Encore, which was quieter and more laid back. The plunging neckline on Katie's dress drew a lot of second looks from the older crowd that populated the casino on a Thursday before lunch time.

"The old guys like you," I said to her.

Katie laughed and said, "They always have. It's why I started sugaring in college. I could satisfy my kinks and get money for coke."

"I knew you were a bad girl," I said. "I guess I didn't realize how bad. Now I love you even more."

She smiled at me.

"I'll be sure to tell you all my dirty secrets by the end of the weekend," she said and slipped her hand into mine.

We strolled over to an empty craps table, and I laid down a $10,000 bundle of banded hundred-dollar bills. Katie had never played before, so we went slow to get her familiar with the rules. At first, she was hesitant to roll the dice, and the table was cold. We went through $20,000 in twenty minutes. I hadn't made a single point. So I explained to Katie that, according to craps legend, a first-time roller was always lucky. I told her we could walk away or that she could take a shot at stopping some of the bleeding.

"Okay," she relented, "but let me run to the bathroom first."

She returned a couple minutes later, and I knew by the look in her eyes that she had bumped up on coke again. She had a new level of energy and confidence, and she took the dice from the felt and rolled. It was a seven. A winner. She rolled again. Eleven, another winner. She proceeded to hit a come-out roll winner six times in a row. We shouted and high-fived, and we started to attract some attention in the casino. A couple other players sidled up to the table, wanting to get in on the burgeoning hot streak.

It became a hell of a run. Katie followed up the come-out streak by hitting four points, along with a couple dozen numbers. We clawed back the $20,000 loss and then some. Thirty minutes later, we walked away from the table up $10,000, and Katie was floating. I had her take our chips to the casino cage and cash them in. Normally, they would just give you a check. But I asked nicely ten grand in hundreds, with the rest remaining on my line of credit. After some scurrying and asking for permission, the cashier obliged, and we walked away giddy.

"That's one of the best natural rushes ever," she gushed. "I had no idea craps was so much fun!"

"It's the best," I said, pulling her close to me.

"What's next?" Katie asked. "Are you going to take me back to the villa and ravage me again? Because I could use it."

"Not yet," I said. "Why would we skip out on our cabana at the pool? It's already almost one o'clock. Besides, I'm pretty sure there's a curtain we can draw for a little fun."

"Won't we get caught?" she squeaked.

"I have a sneaking suspicion we can get away with a lot if we tip our pool girl well," I said knowingly.

My thoughts drifted back to the first time I had taken Kat to Vegas. It was such a thrill to whisk her away from her limp-dick boyfriend and show her a good time. That's when we had met Caitlyn. I was pretty sure whomever hosted us at the pool would be as permissive as Caitlyn had been.

"That's super hot," Katie said.

Also super hot was the pool. It was a scorching July day, and the thermometer was tipping toward 110 degrees. You could see the heat rising from the concrete deck. EDM music thumped. Partygoers tried to stay cool, but I had a hard time determining if their bodies were covered in water or sweat. The poor pool girls rushed around carrying heavy trays of drinks. But after we checked in, we were met by a fresh-faced, bubbly blonde named Courtney. She led us to our cabana, right in the heart of the action. A short time later, she returned with an amazonian girl named Trisha. She was easily six-feet tall, with long, dark brown hair and an olive collection that indicated a splash of both Italian and Latin heritage. I ordered Champagne, and Trisha bent over to hear the order over the din. Her fake tits nearly spilled out of her red bikini top. Then she turned around, lingered briefly to give us a view of her brick house of an ass in the thong bikini bottom, and strode off with confidence to fetch our bottle.

"Girls like that make me so intimidated," Katie confessed. "She's so hot."

"So are you," I said, kissing her neck as we sat on the sofa at the rear of our cabana. It had a TV and a bar but, most importantly, a pair of mister fans that kept us reasonably cool. Trisha came back with a magnum of Cristal for us surprisingly quickly, and I slipped her a handful of hundred-dollar bills from the stack in my pocket.

"Trisha, I know it's not protocol," I said, "but would you mind getting us some real glasses? Tumblers are fine. But Cristal out of plastic just won't work."

Trisha smiled and nodded. I loved what money could do, even if it was a small, harmless bending of the rules. When she returned, we poured short glasses, and came out from the cover of our cabana to survey the Wynn's pool scene. We were on the far side, near the discreetly named "European" area, which was topless optional. Katie realized it immediately when she started looking around.

"Um, there are some titties hanging out," she said, immediately crossing her hands over her breasts.

"This is the topless area," I said with a grin.

"John," Katie said, her eyes wide.

"It's a Thursday," I said. "The pool clubs aren't open until tomorrow. I thought this would spice things up. Besides, there is absolutely no way you don't have the best tits here. They may be the only non-saggy ones in the place."

I laughed, and Katie joined me, albeit nervously.

"Okay," she said. "Give me a few glasses of Champagne and a couple more bumps, and I'm sure I'll be up for it. I've just never been naked somewhere so ... public."

"Well, let's get a refill then," I said, knocking back the rest of my glass of Champagne.

Katie followed suit, and we returned to the cabana for more. The wine was brilliant -- and the best thing to combat the heat. I retrieved a vial of coke from the pocket of my swim trunks, which really looked just like regular shorts, and passed it to her.

"Don't mind if I do," Katie said with a smile.

She unscrewed the cap, scooped up a heaping bump, and shoved the spoon deep inside her nose. Then she sniffed hard and quickly. She repeated it on the other side, returned the spoon to the vial, and screwed the cap back on. Just as she passed it to me, Trisha came to check on us. I barely got the vial in my pocket, but our waitress clearly knew what Katie had been up to.

"Nothing quite cools down the Vegas heat like a little snow," she said with an unworried laugh.

"You're always welcome to join us, if you like skiing," I said.

"That's a very kind offer," Trisha said, "but I'm more a raver girl type, if you catch my meaning. Occasionally I might indulge."

We made a little more small talk, then Trisha left us to our devices. That included my turn to bump up, and then me taking off Katie's bikini top. She pressed her hands over her nipples, squishing her breasts flat like large pancakes.

"I want to show you off," I said.

"Okay," she said with a hesitant smile. "Anything you want to do."

I held her hand, forcing her to let her breasts swing free. They were glorious, and she immediately garnered looks from around the European pool. We slipped into the water with glasses of Champagne and stayed close to one another, sunglasses keeping the blasting sun out of our eyes.

"I'm glad you feel like you don't have to live a double life anymore," I said, kissing Katie lightly.

"I like being able to just be free," Katie said. "But, I have to admit, it was fun. I liked having this secret side of me."

"You know, Kat was like that for a long time," I said.

"I know," Katie said. "We've talked about it. And bonded over it. Quite a bit, actually."

"Oh yeah?" I said.

"Yeah," Katie said. "It's really therapeutic to have someone so similar to talk to."

"I loved Kat's double life," I said. "I guess because I played such a large role in it."

"You did," Katie said, and I could detect a sparkle in her eyes even behind her sunglasses.

"But, I have to say, once we could just be together and have everything out in the open?" I said. "There's never been a better, more honest feeling in the world."

"I can already tell that," she said.

Something in Katie's demeanor had changed. She wasn't trying to cover up her breasts anymore. She smiled at me. She seemed at ease, comfortable.

"You like showing off your tits, don't you?" I said.

"I know I have great tits," she said. "But if you want me to do something? I do it. I know you'll only have me do things that are fun. I trust you so completely, I know I'll be missing out if I ever say no."

I smiled at her and took a drink of Champagne. While the crowd was mostly older, I had noticed a handful of college-aged frat types sitting at this end of the pool. Their leers made it clear Katie had made their day, giving them the glimpse of something glorious that would fuel their masturbatory fantasies for weeks.

"Do you want to play a game?" I asked her.

"Sure," she said. "What game?"

"Look around and tell me which guy you find the most attractive," I said.

Katie scanned the pool area for a minute or two. Her eyes stopped on the group of college guys ogling her and then moved on. Finally, she turned to me.

"Him," she said, slightly nodding her head toward the far end of the pool.

A couple sat on two lounge chairs. The woman was middle-aged but fit, with stout bolt-on tits that pointed to the sky even as she lay day. Her skin was littered with freckles, and she wore a large, floppy hat. Next to her was, presumably, her husband. Also middle-aged, he sported salt-and-pepper hair and, even from a distance, exuded confidence and an easy manner.

"The older guy," I said. "Interesting."

"He reminds me of my favorite sugardaddy from college," she said. "He was a lawyer. Super kind, super generous, a lot of fun. He had a fetish for college girls, especially ones who did coke. So he gave me an allowance but also would give me extra for however much blow I wanted. His wife was also a lawyer and traveled quite a bit, so anytime she was out of town, I'd go to his place and fuck his brains out."

"Naughty girl," I said.

"I loved it," she said. "I loved that my boyfriend never had a clue. I loved that his wife would come home and sleep where he had filled me with cum only hours before."