Traffic Girl - Juliet Ch. 41

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How'd you manage to get away from your friends without raising suspicions?" I asked.

"I always studied hard," Katie said. She stood close to me, lightly touching me. "So sometimes I would skip going out to go to the library. Well, at least that's what they thought. Most of the time I was actually going to a club across town where I met guys or hooking up with a sugardaddy or fuck buddy."

"That really was a double life," I said.

"It was," Katie said with a smile. "It was so much fun."

"Yeah?" I said, pulling her close and kissing her neck.

"All the times my boyfriend took me on dates when I was freshly fucked," she said with a laugh. "God, and sometimes, especially with my lawyer guy, I'd let him go a second round and wouldn't even have a chance to really shower."

"What a simp your boyfriend was," I said.

"You have no idea," she said, nestling her ass against my hardening cock.

"When Kat and I first started hanging out," I told her, "one of my favorite things was cumming inside her panties before she went on dates with her boyfriend."

"Oh my god, that's so hot," Katie said, her knees buckling slightly.

"Sometimes, I'd go to the same restaurant where he took her out," I continued, "and I'd fuck her in the bathroom."

"Jesus, John," Katie said, now breathing heavily. "You're making me so fucking wet."

"I even fucked her before her wedding," I said. "And put such a huge load inside her before she walked down the aisle."

"Holy fuck," Katie said. "I didn't know that." She turned around and looked at me above her sunglasses. "I need you to fuck me. Right now."

She finished her Champagne and used her free hand to push through the water toward the pool's stairs. I followed, and we entered our cabana. Katie turned around and held up her right hand, which she had slid into her bikini bottoms. Her slight fingers were drenched in strings of sticky juice. She licked them clean and, flush with desire, was about to pull her thong bikini bottoms down when Trisha returned, bubbly as ever, to refill our glasses.

"Oh!" she said, surprised to find us on the cusp of an intimate moment. "I'm so sorry."

"No, no, please," I said. "I could use a cool down."

Trisha mumbled another apology, and I passed her a couple more hundred-dollar bills.

"Seriously, don't worry about it," I said. "Katie needs to be teased a lot more."

"Such a cruel, cruel boy," Katie said, joking along with me.

We both saw Trisha staring at Katie's breasts. She knew she was busted.

"Sorry," she said again. "We don't get many pairs that nice here."

We laughed.

"I'm going to take that as a huge compliment," Katie said with a bright smile.

Trisha excused herself and closed the curtains to the cabana on her way out. Before she left, she stuck her head in and said, "It looks like you've teased her enough."

Katie grinned at me, her breasts jutting out more than they hung. Her smile was slightly crooked. I might have been able to do anything I wanted, but at this moment she was firmly in control.

"Don't stop teasing," she said. "I want you to. I want to be so desperate for you that you'll do anything you say."

"You'll do that anyway," I said.

"You're right," Katie said and pushed me down on the bench-like sofa at the rear of the cabana and almost spilled the glass of Champagne in my hand in the process.

She kneeled in front of me and licked my cock from stem to tip. She then pressed her tits together, encasing my cock in her firm orbs, and spit between them.

"You've never done this to me before, John," she said as she started titty-fucking me.

"God, that feels amazing," I said.

"I can't believe we haven't tried this," Katie said in amazement. "Guys love fucking my tits."

"They're incredible tits," I said, taking a pull on my drink.

"You know, it was this lawyer who was the guy who really got be into sugaring who was the first one who titty fucked me a lot," Katie confessed.

"Oh really?" I said. "Maybe you should tell me more."

"There's a lot to tell," she said with a laugh, never losing the pace of my cock gliding between her tits. She spit on them again.

"I want to know all of it, you dirty slut," I growled.

"He was the first married guy I ever fucked," Katie said. "He used to love to finger me, and he always used his left hand, so I could feel his wedding ring rubbing against my clit. It was so fucking hot. It made me feel like such a slut that I couldn't stop."

"Jesus, Katie, that's fucking hot," I said.

"He made me love cheating," she said. "And he introduced me to really pure coke. Lawyers, right?"

"I bet you were such a good slut for him," I said. Hearing more about Katie's naughty past was pushing me closer to climax. I loved it.

"I couldn't believe he'd give me the coke and pay me," she said nostalgically. "He wasn't the best fuck, but he loved using me on his wife's side of their bed, and I would leave the biggest wet spots behind. Such a fucking turn on. He also was obsessed with my ass. He begged for anal so much it was almost pathetic. The first few times, I told him my body was just too small. I'm tiny, and one of my frat bros had tried it before, and it hurt so bad. But then he offered me an extra thousand bucks if I just tried it. So I said fuck it, and it wasn't that bad. So, after that, I mostly stuck to married guys in the last year of college, and I set my rule about letting guys do it if they paid for it."

"How many married guys were you fucking?" I asked.

"Six my senior year, off and on," she said. "I was making excuses about having to go study and shit so often, but most of the time I was really just going off to get dicked down by some married guy."

"I think I love you even more," I groaned happily.

"I can tell you want to cum, John," she said, her voice turning silky and seductive. "Plaster my tits."

"Tell me more, and I will," I said.

"Honestly, being such a slut made me focus so much more," she said. "My lawyer went to the office later, so I'd have quickies with him in the morning a lot. Then I'd go to class and take care of my homework, and if I got enough done, I'd reward myself with a date with another guy before making any evening plans."

"It's a wonder you graduated," I said with a strained laugh, my orgasm approaching rapidly now.

"It forced me to be organized," Katie said. "The busier I was, the more I kept my eyes on the prize. But, god, I don't know if I ever went out with my boyfriend the last couple months when I hadn't already fucked another guy."

"Fuck, you're an amazing slut," I grunted and unloaded my cum on Katie's tits.

She grinned and closed her eyes as the hot, milky ropes shot up toward her neck and then back down over her beautiful breasts, coating them in a shiny film that she spread all over her skin.

"Yes, baby, that's what I wanted," she said happily.

I moaned, long and slow, one final time as Katie licked and sucked the last dribbles of cum off my cock. My head was thrown back, my eyes closed. But I reacted immediately when I saw a flash of light through my sunglasses, then felt the whoosh of air as the curtain opened.

"How are we doing?" Trisha said, entering our cabana. With barely a pause, she added, "Very well, I see."

Katie had instinctively stood up, but she didn't cover her tits when Trisha came in. I could see the waitress's eyes subtly fixate on the cum-covered orbs. I hurriedly pulled up my swim trunks, tucking my cock back out of view.

"Maybe some snacks? What do you think, babe?" I said, turning to Katie. Her neck was flushed.

"Do you have chips and guac?" Katie asked, brushing off any embarrassment. I dug the confidence she showed.

"Another bottle, too," I said. "Please."

And Trisha was off again. Katie burst into a fit of laughter.

"Oh my god," she said. "I can't believe that."

"I think she knew what she was doing," I said. "And when."

Katie smiled at me, and she noticed the playful look on my face.

"What?" she asked.

"Don't clean up," I said. "I want my cum on you."

"Okay," she agreed, unblinkingly.

"One more thing," I said, bouncing back very quickly from the post-orgasm low. "Is the guy you picked out still sitting there?"

Katie and I both stepped out of the cabana at the same time, the misting fans on the threshold of the entrance feeling good. Salt-and-pepper hair hadn't budged, but his wife was now dawdling in the pool.

"Yeah?" Katie nudged me.

"I want you to go talk to him," I said.

"Oh, John, what would I say?" Katie said, her voice hitting a higher pitch.

"I don't know," I said. "He won't be listening. He'll be looking at your tits. As he should."

"God, I don't even know where to start," she said.

Then a light bulb went off in my head.

"I'll go distract his wife," I said. "It's hot. I need to cool off. Then you go ... distract him."

Katie took a deep breath. "Okay," she said. "But what's your endgame?"

"Oh, just a little harmless teasing and fun," I said. "Nothing more."

"Okay," she repeated.

We took our full glasses of Champagne and went out toward the pool. I took a meandering line to the attractive woman by herself, lazily swimming in the pool. Her skin was freckled and had been sun-battered to some extent, but her fake tits looked great, with thick nipples. She wore leopard-print bikini bottoms, and had kept on her floppy hat. I watched Katie make her approach, tentative at first and then increasing in confidence, and as soon as she arrived at her target, I spoke to the wife.

"They call it a dry heat, but I think that's bullshit," I said bluntly to her.

At first, she didn't realize I was addressing her.

"Oh, what?" she stammered. "Yes, you can still bake when it's a hundred degrees with no humidity."

"It just isn't quite as wet," I added with a self-satisfied smile.

"Thank heavens for the pool then," the woman added, cracking a half-smile now.

"Where are you folks visiting from?" I asked, taking a swig of Champagne.

"Dallas," she said.

That made sense, I thought, glancing at her tits.

"Oh, well, then you're used to the heat," I said. "I'm originally from Houston, so humidity is more my beat."

"Oh, well, then I think we're not allowed to talk because we're from rival cities," she said.

"Sorry to tell you," I said, "but I live in LA now."

"Huh," she said. "And where is your ... niece from?"

She glanced at Katie, who had taken a seat next to her husband's lounge chair.

"My girlfriend," I said. "Katie. I'm John."

"Hi, John," she said. "I'm Olivia."

"Nice to meet you," I said. "But, I'm sorry, I didn't offer you some Champagne. Would you like some?"

"Oh, I'm not much of a drinker in this much sun," Olivia said. "I'd be drunk in a heartbeat."

"Drunk is more fun," I said.

"So, I don't mean to be so forward, John," she said, "but what game are you two playing here?"

I laughed, loudly enough that I saw Katie look over at me.

"Honestly?" I said.

"Sure," she said.

"Refreshing," I said. "I'm just trying to help Katie build up her confidence. I like showing her off. She tends to like older men."

"I can see that," Olivia said.

"Ouch," I said. "I'm not older."

"It's true," she said. "You're a fraternity boy compared to me."

"You don't look a day over twenty-five," I said.

It was her turn to laugh loudly enough to make her husband glance up at us.

"Well, it's sweet of you to show an old lady some attention," she said. "But I probably should get back to my husband. He's had enough of a show."

And Olivia swam off. I couldn't help but shake my head and grin. Katie was sharp. She saw what was going on, so she stood up, shook the husband's hand, and met me back at the cabana.

"How'd it go?" I asked, the grin still plastered on my face.

"Pretty typical of Dallas people," she said. "They can be so uptight. But, geez, he sure did love staring at my tits."

"I love doing more than staring," I said.

"Duh," Katie said, rolling her eyes. "You see all your cum still stuck to them?"

We laughed. Trisha checked on us and refilled our glasses. When she left, Katie asked me to close the drapes again, and she laid out four large lines of cocaine. As she made the second disappear up her nose, never failing to amaze me with her ability to do large amounts of the drug, I slid my hand between her legs. She threw her head back to get the powder as far inside her sinuses as possible, allowing me to cup her luscious ass. It also caused her back to press against my chest. I took the opportunity to put my other hand against her neck and whisper in her ear.

"After I snort those," I said, "I'm going to get you so worked up you're begging for my cock up your ass."

Katie wriggled free from my grip and turned around. She flung her arms around my neck and kissed me.

"John, if you want to fuck me in the ass," she said, the drawl creeping into her voice, "you just tell me that. And there won't be anything else I can think about until it happens. Whatever you want? Is the only thing I want to do."

"Well, I want you high as fuck and begging to be my little toy," I said, then approached the lines.

She stood where I could see her tits while I snorted the coke. The rush from the blow started to tease out the animal in me, also fed by the buzz from the wine that was creeping up on me. I wanted to ravage her, to own her. And I wasn't sure how long I could wait.

"Anything you want to do," Katie said, licking her lips as I rubbed my nose.

"Fucking own you," I said, grabbing her by the chin and kissing her aggressively.

"You already do, baby," she said. Then she batted her eyes. "But maybe it's my turn to tease you for a little bit. My tits could use some sun."

She strutted away, shaking her ass more than necessary, and sat on one of the lounge chairs outside our cabana. I took her glass to her. Trisha brought us regular refills, and we blew through another bottle. Katie and I played in the water a little, but that was mostly to hide the fact that we were grabbing and touching places we shouldn't have in public. We hit the coke, bit by bit now to maintain a strong high, and drove headlong toward being overwhelmed by sheer physical need for one another.

"Are you happy?" I asked, as we came out of the pool and let ourselves drip dry.

"That's the dumbest question you've ever asked," Katie said. "I'm so fucking happy, it should be illegal."

"Sometimes I think about how I didn't know you as long as I knew the others before we, you know, got this serious," I said.

"We're opposite sides of the magnet," Katie said. "Absolute, irresistible attraction. I have zero doubts. Not even moments of doubt."

"Good," I said, pushing my sunglasses down so I could look over them. "Because neither do I."

"There is just one thing I need," Katie said.

"What is it, my love?" I asked.

"I need a booty bump and your dick up my ass," she said seriously.

"Well, let's go then," I said.

Our exit from the pool was a hurried mess. Katie barely remembered to put her top on again, and we cleaned up the remnants of our sloppy coke usage. I palmed another five-hundred dollars to Trisha, and Katie and I couldn't walk fast enough back to our villa.

When we stumbled through the front door, it was an anxious, sloppy shitshow of desire. Katie dropped her bikini as soon as we walked inside. I did the same, after I fished out a vial of coke from the pocket. She had bent over a knee-height, round, marble-topped side table adjacent to one of the high-backed armchairs that sat in the living area. Her hands appeared behind her ass and spread it open.

"What are you waiting for, baby?" Katie said, her voice pleading.

I crudely spit on her asshole, then unscrewed the cap and used the attached spoon to cover her puckered, brown hole in a small mountain of cocaine. I tossed the re-capped vial on the chair and spit on my hand, lubing up my cock.

"I'm not sure I've ever wanted something so badly," I said as I lined up the tip with the pillow of white powder covering her asshole.

"Baby," Katie said, voice dripping pleading, "I'll always be your good little coked up slut. Fuck me hard. Fuck me so hard. Please, god, please!"

The animal had fully taken over me. Katie wiggled her ass back and forth to tempt me. She had one foot on the floor and her knee on the side table. Her breathing was shallow, ragged, desperate. I pushed away her hands that were spreading her ass cheeks and replaced them forcefully with my own, grabbing chunks of her inviting flesh. She cupped her breasts and tried to push back on my cock.

"You are a horny slut," I said.

"Please, John," Katie said, her voice breaking.

I smiled ear-to-ear and pushed forward.

"Oh, fuck!" I moaned in happy surprise as I felt Katie's sphincter give way so easily. "You've been practicing!"

My cock bottomed out inside her with shocking ease, the coke disappearing entirely up her anal cavity.

"God! Baby! Holy shit! What a fucking rush!" Katie cried out.

I felt the faint numbing of the coke after I pushed it into her ass. It made me harder, and my body tingled with primal needs. And I gave in to them. I fucked her. I fucked her with intent. I fucked her with long strokes, her ass almost squeezing out my cock on each back stroke. We rutted with instincts more akin to creatures in the wild than humans. Our chorus of grunts probably made it sound like that, too.

I wrapped a fistful of Katie's hair, still damp from the pool, around my hand and used it to roughly pull her into me. With the other hand, I began applying vicious smacks to each of her ass cheeks in turn. They became bright pink, then turned darker as my rough treatment of her continued. It was exactly how Katie needed to be fucked. She crashed her hips back into mine, struggling against me as if she needed it even harder. I read her body language and took the hint. I let go of her hair and wrapped my hand around her slender, delicate throat. I squeezed hard as I also pulled her neck back toward me. Katie gasped, partly for lack of air and partly out of surprise. She loved being choked, but I was always selective about when I did it to her.

"I own you, Katie," I whispered in her ear, leaning forward to deliver the message and biting her lobe.

My hips thrust like pistons, and the frantic pace forced me to choke her harder. It was exactly what she needed, and her body convulsed like a seizure patient as she had an orgasm. She had to steady herself with one hand, but her other went to her clit and began to frig it furiously. I spanked her again, the angle a bit awkward, with my hand coming in almost against the side of her ass. She came again, and I could feel her throat straining to get air. When her body stopped quivering, I eased up on the choke.

"Oh my god!" she said, almost doubling over and panting wildly. "What the fuck are you doing to me?"

Her heaving attempts to catch her breath had the effect of impaling her ass deeper on my cock. It was heavenly, and I knew I couldn't last much longer. The numbness from the cocaine was wearing off, and I slowed my strokes to become long and deliberate, maximizing my pleasure. I saw Katie's pussy juice dripping in strings from her perfectly smooth lips and puddling on the table.

"Fuck me, I can't hold it," I told her.

Katie reached back for me desperately. She turned her head slightly, and we sloppily kissed. Then her eyes locked on me, and she looked at me seriously and with adoration.

"I live for your cum," she said, then paused and added, "daddy."

"Fuck!" I screamed at the top of my lungs and emptied my balls into Katie's eager asshole.

The final flurry before I came had thrown us off balance enough that I popped out of Katie's ass crudely so we could steady ourselves on our feet and against one another. She spun around and kissed me. Her eyes were fiery, wired, with massive pupils.